All Comments on 'Pleasing Mr. Wilson Pt. 02'

by simplysissy17

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965about 2 months ago

I love this story! I can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wonderful story…love that she got semen on her pretty bra…They should get married…Thinking of Diana with a huge rock on her finger…that thought makes me really hard…

Keep writing..

JT

Alice1Alice1about 1 month ago

dont take too long writing the next story, this one was lovely darling. Dont forget to putt in lots of descriptions of pretty clothjes. with any luck \diana will go on to outrt clothes too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good. I enjoy the story and imagine what it must be like, creating an exciting fantasy in my mind and an erection in my pants. If there's a puddle of precum there I'll rub it on my lips and enjoy the taste.

MasterMarcoPhillipsMasterMarcoPhillipsabout 1 month ago

A beautiful tale, beautifully written. I hope you will be writing more of Diana's adventures with Mr. Wilson very, very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Brilliant, nice writing. More please.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Oh my…

I should’ve worn a cage, as my clitty got stiff at several points in this tale. I almost embarrassed myself.

Well done, and looking forward to more!

LannaLaceLannaLaceabout 1 month ago

Well done as I m about to be. Noticable improvement in writing style, and very sexy!! Looking forward to the next episode all dressed in my femme attire.====>You make my panties wet and creamy gurl!!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Oh fuck tat was beautiful. I have cum all over mr arms and tits. I do want to be a well fucked femboy. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous