All Comments on 'Pleasing Ms. Lords'

by Rabbat

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Would have been good except ...................

Except for the 10" dick. 6-8" would have been tolerable but 10" will never get more than 3 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
10" = 3 stars?

Huh? Poetic license... enjoy this for what it is... a hot story. I will agree though that you need to proofread before posting... lots of spelling issues, confusing s/he issues, and name confusion. Otherwise, very enjoyable! Keep it up! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

your story was great only problem was that he was 10 inches its not very realistic and the whole fucking all the teachers thing not very realistic either yiu could have just stuck with the broken shower theme you had going. and to make it more erotic build up the sex more. Ex: when he was fucking emma elaborate more on what hes feeling physically and maybe mentaly go back and forth elaborate ELABORATE you just went right through with it this story could have been much longer and detailed if you would show with your words not tell.

just a little constructive criticism for your writing in the future your a great writer amd trust me im not that good but I know how to help you make it better. it was good enough that I came reading it so on a scale of 0 to orgasm I think you did well

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Reminds me of 80's sex comedies!

This whole series reminds me of those fun sex romps like Porky's, Class, Losin' It, etc. Just improbable and sexy good fun! Carry on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous