All Comments on 'Pleasing My Husbands at Breakfast'

by HVictor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not much of a story really, needs a background to make sense of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
From the beginning

You need a chapter telling all about how they got to this arrangement. Did both men have a wedding ceremony with her? Does she wear two sets of rings? Do they take turn sleeping in the master bedroom with her? How will they work about getting her pregnant? So much to cover!

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

It's a shame that the rating ends at 1 *. This story deserves - (minus) 5 *!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I am so glad to see I'm not the only reader who really didn't like this story at all. I was ready to be sick by the time I got to the end of the first page. I wondered where the joy was supposed to be that I was desperately missing. Looks like all I got was a trio porn shot with the girl thinking she's running the show but fact is, she's a slut. Sluts don't run the show, they just are guided into thinking they do but their dom or Master can beat the crap out of them which makes him the boss. "Oh, but I can safe word." Sure you can but by then the damage has already been done and you're bones, bruises, and trash on the floor. Back off your ego trip for a while and realize, you aren't getting any respect, any true love, and no honest care as you age. If you were sick, or needed medical assistance, which one would have your needs at heart? That isn't pleasing any husbands. Reality doesn't work like your three-way fantasy. That some innocent soul would consider this tale to possibly be a version of someone's reality scares the bejezus out of me.

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
There are some good "free-use" stories on the site

but this is not one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Comments I Just Don't Understand

I really, really do not understand most of these comments.

This story is all the better because it does not get distracted by giving "background" on how the triad developed.

Who cares???? This story is a short blip in a complicated, long term relationship that only needs the hints given to make complete sense to me.

It is a quick read, leaves more questions for my fantasy mind to take where ever I want to take them from how the triad started to how the rest of the free use weekend progressed.

If anything, additional chapters on the progression of the weekend would be great but unnecessary for my fertile, perverted mind. I can fill those in with my take if the author does not choose to.

Finally, I am appalled by the negative tone of many of the comments. They seem to get personal and nasty and can only serve to discourage the author. Nothing positive, no constructive comments to help build the author up.

Shame, Shame, Shame on your negative attitude.

Now a Fan!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
ShadowRosie

I agree 100% with your assessment of this POS.

lastman416lastman416about 2 years ago

I’m in the same camp as the last anonymous comment. Not only did I like the story, but I’m confused and put off by the other commenters who actually made the effort to gripe about this author’s freely offered work.

Not every erotica story is to everyone’s taste. If you’re “ready to be sick” from reading something, stop and go find something else.

Nice work, HVictor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous