Pleasing My Husbands at Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of carnal instinct, I reached out and grabbed Dev's hard cock over his boxers. Then I quickly grabbed his waistband and ripped his boxers down and began jerking his cock. I bent over, pressing harder back against Jay's hips and I leaned down and started sucking Dev. If we had a camera in here we could sell this to some classy smut sites. "Spitroasted By My Husbands" sounds like it would do pretty damn well on Pornhub!

Every thrust from Jay pushed Dev's beautiful, caramel-colored cock deeper into my mouth. He held my hair up while I swallowed his entire dick down to the base, feeling both of them fill my holes simultaneously. Ever since the first time I felt the two of them inside me at once, their passion and love and lust directed entirely at me, I have always loved being caught between them. I love the power I have over them, and the powerlessness I feel caught between their masculine bodies. I'm in bliss with my men at each end, pleasing my husbands like their perfect woman.

I felt Jay pull out of my pussy and I lifted my head off Dev's cock with a light gasp for air. Jay lifted my leg in the air from behind and Dev grabbed hold of it. Jay leaned down and buried his face between my cheeks, tasting my freshly fucked pussy. I felt his tongue lap up my wetness and let out a moan as my shoulders curled and my ankles locked up.

Dev put my leg on to the countertop behind him and he leaned down and began licking my clit. My eyes went wide and rolled back as I felt two sets of tongues licking my pussy from front and back. I felt a volcanic energy building inside me, every hair on my body standing at attention. Jay's tongue moved back to my asshole and I pressed one hand on each of their heads and pushed them into me. I wanted to own them, wanted to feel their desire melt into me.

They're both so skilled with their tongues, so focused on my pleasure and their thirst for me that they rendered me incapable of standing straight. I was shaking so hard I was losing my balance until they grabbed my legs and held me in place while they ate every part of me. I felt an eruption building within my core and electricity surged through my veins when Dev slid 2 fingers into my cunt and rolled them upwards. When I felt him press on my G-Spot I let out an animalistic groan as every muscle in my body clenched.

They knew they were bringing me to climax so they dug deeper with their fingers and tongues and gripped my legs harder as I burst into a rolling, thundering orgasm. I shouted as I could feel my pussy contracting over Dev's fingers. "FUUUUUCK," I yelled through shaking lips as my climax radiated through every nerve in my body.

They both started giggling as my orgasm subsided and I grabbed them by the hair and pulled them up. I kissed Dev deeply and could taste my cum on his lips. I turned and stuck my tongue in Jay's mouth to let him taste the same. I snapped back into character, ready to take them down.

I dropped to my knees in between them and started stroking both of their cocks. I started sucking Jay and could taste myself on him, and I fucking loved it. I swapped back and forth, putting their cocks in my mouth and switching after a few strokes each, watching their toes curl underneath me.

Jay walked back to the stool by the counter and slouched back into it, leaning back and slowly stroked his cock while he watched me suck Dev into another world. I love feeling his eyes on me while I have a cock in my throat, I love knowing I'm his personal pornstar. I looked up at Dev, looking into his eyes while he slowly rocked his body back and forth, pushing himself into his mouth while I rubbed his balls and grabbed his muscular ass.

I stood up and grabbed Dev by the cock and walked us both over to Jay. I bent over in front of Jay and kissed him while he stroked himself, and with my other hand I guided Dev back into my pussy from behind. I rubbed Dev against my wet pussy and guided him in while I felt Jay's tongue dancing with mine.

I reached down and dragged my fingers across Jay's balls and he let out a moan into my mouth. Our kiss became more intense with every thrust of Dev's cock pushing me further into Jay, and I could feel Jay grabbing hold of my swinging tits and gently tugging on my sensitive nipples. I wanted to collapse into both of them.

"Oh shit, I need to slow down," Dev said, and I knew he didn't want to cum just yet. But he wasn't about to leave me again to go to work, I wasn't about to let this fantasy end early.

"Oh no, don't you worry," I said as I turned around to him and dropped to my knees. I grabbed his dick with both hands and rotated them around his shaft and said "You'll have all the fun you want today, I'll make sure of that."

I spit on his cock and put my mouth over his head, sucking and stroking him in sync. I feel Jay behind me hold my hair back, what a good man. I grabbed Dev's thigh and felt it tense and clenched as I quivered with excitement. I grabbed his balls and his scrotum was beginning to tighten, just as I expected. I pulled my mouth off of him and jerked him fast and hard as he moaned and looked down at the beautiful scene.

I closed my eyes as he began shooting warm cum across my face and I couldn't help but let out a big smile. I opened my eyes and looked up at him and saw that glorious gawk of ecstasy and disbelief and gratitude on his face as he shot his last ropes onto my neck. I stroked him a few more times and circled the head of his cock until he shuddered at the sensitivity.

I leaned back and looked at him, proud of my work, as he slouched in his stance with his drained cock drooping in defeat. Only I can do that. That is my husband, I am his wife, and only I can reduce him to this. I love it. I giggled and revelled in being his cum-splattered, filthy queen.

I turned around and looked at Jay, hair disheveled and cum splashed across my face. "Oh fuck," he whispered as he jerked himself closer and closer to his orgasm. I crawled a step closer to him, still on my knees and I leaned in to put his balls in my mouth as he continued to jerk himself. If only I could see myself through his eyes right now. His nasty, cumslut love, who he just watched jerk another man to completion on her face, now turns to him for a second helping. What an image that must be.

I twirled my tongue between his balls and lifted my head up, leaving some of Dev's cum from my lips on Jay's scrotum. I rubbed his balls, wet with my spit and Dev's cum. I moved my mouth up to the head of his cock and swirled my tongue around it while he stroked his shaft. I put his hand to the side and began jerking him myself, and I could see his body tense up.

His abs began flexing and his hands squeezed the armrests of the stool. He started shaking and moaning and began to stand out of the stool. I opened my mouth and jerked him onto my tongue, feeling him shoot his thick cum into me. He shot rope after rope and I tasted nothing but satisfaction. I continued to jerk every drop out of him until his cock was pulsing and producing nothing more.

I squeezed one last drop and licked it off, letting him see what a good little free-use whore his wife is. His cock slumped over in my hand as I looked up at both of my husbands and swallowed the load in my mouth. I stood up and turned to look at each of them, both gawking, slouching, mouths agape, cocks thick and dangling.

With a devilish grin, I looked at them and said, "I'll get the dishes, you boys go get your day started."


12