Pleasing My Lady

Story Info
Personal maid of young countess helps with a sexy problem.
3k words
4.51
26.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brynnieb
brynnieb
43 Followers

A new story for you lot. Have a plan to continue. Let me know what you'd like to see.

xx BrynnieB

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

God above, I was going to kill her.

Of course, not literally. At least that's what I told myself as I hiked my skirts to my knees, my chest heaving against the restraints of the corset. Once again, my lady had called me in the middle of the night, interrupting what may have eventually been quite an adventurous tumble.

"Will you be back?" Tomas asked, pulling his britches up, precum leaking from his dick and staining his pants. "I was so close that time."

I walked over to him, planting a firm kiss on his kiss-swollen lips and patted his cheek. "Unfortunately, I was not close enough to want to come back tonight. Perhaps next time?"

A lopsided grin lit his shadow-cast face. "If you keep teaching me, Lucy, I'm sure I'll get you there someday.

I laughed, waving a hand over my shoulder before leaping over a fallen beam in the barn. "You're not winning any prizes with the amount of time that you're taking, love." I exited the barn, the cool air kissing my neck as I pulled at the straw that was still in my hair. Tomas tried, bless him. But no matter his ardent administrations to my nether regions, he never quite knew where or how to stroke. Not that I hadn't coached him at length. He simply wasn't a fast study. It was a pity. The broad planes of his chest and devilishly delicious stomach made me wet at the mere sight of him. But being wet is only half the battle.

"God, Lucy, you're a mess," Cressida said, looping her arm through mine as she led me at a quick pace on the dirt-trodden path leading to the manor house. Torchlight flickered from sconces ahead, joining the stars in a duet of light to guide them to the eerily quiet home. "But a mess that I'm constantly jealous of. If I wasn't promised to John, I'd..."

"You'd what?" I teased, pulling her close. "You should know pleasure before lying with your husband. That way you know when he's doing it wrong and how to help him get it right."

Cressida laughed, nodding at the two soldiers that stood sentinel at the large oak doors studded with iron, motioning for one of them to open it. "I suppose you may be right," she whispered, the patter of our footsteps echoing on the high ceilings of the entryway.

She moved to slip her arm out of mine, but I caught her wrist, pulling her in close for a hug. "Should you want an education, you know I'd be happy to oblige."

Cressida pulled back, her cheeks heating as she tucked a stray dark hair behind her ear. "And they say that only men can be rakes."

I leaned in, giving her a swift kiss on the cheek. "Whoever they are have never met me."

"Fair enough," she said. "Good luck with her--she's been a right pain this evening."

I headed to the base of the stairs, one hand resting on the railing before casting my buxom friend a longing gaze. "Sometimes pain blurs into pleasure, but I fear that shan't be the case here."

I gathered my skirts, feeling the eyes of the portraits of my lady's family casting their judgmental stares. A few days when my lady cared for a carriage ride, taking all her guards with her, I allowed Tomas to try to ravage me on these very stairs. I grinned at the memory; the bruise on my tailbone had only just begun to fade. He had been quite adamant with his thrusts, his golden curls sticking to his forehead as his mouth parted in ecstasy. When I left, my hand slipped between my wet folds, the scent of sex hanging in the air, and finished myself off. I had barely stood when the doors were thrown open, my eyes locking with my lady's in the doorway. I sometimes wondered if she smelled the taint of sex, if that's what made her eyes widen a fraction and her cheeks tinge pink.

My steps were muted on the plush running rug as I approached my lady's door, my nipples hardened against my garments from my vivid recollection. I was the best lover I've ever known. I lifted my dainty hand to the door, rapping my knuckle twice.

"Come in," came the gentle voice within.

The door opened effortlessly and I slipped inside, closing it tightly behind me. Despite the late hour, my lady had several candles lit and flickering, bringing an almost stifling warmth to the room. "My Lady," I said, dipping into a gentle curtsy before making my way to her bedside. "I hear something is the matter?"

Countess Isadora Jacqueline Catherine DuBount sat in her bed, blonde hair turned silver in the moonlight from the window. Her thin shift was damp, revealing the curve of her breasts and the hardness of her nipples. Exhausted blue eyes found me. "Lucy, I'm sorry to call you at such an hour, but I am unsure of what ails me."

I resisted sighing and looked at the bed. "May I?" I asked. I sat when she nodded, smoothing the blankets around me.

"I hope I didn't wake you," she said, glancing at my attire that was clearly not a night dress.

I raised a brow. "I was laying down, yes, but not sleeping."

She sucked in a plush rosy lip, chewing on it before nodding. "Either way, I thank you for coming. I know I've been a right nuisance these last few days."

I smiled. "Perhaps tonight we may find the cure for what ails you. This is the third night you've called me to your chambers in the middle of the night, but the previous two you didn't tell me what was wrong." I glanced at her hands that were worrying in the blanket on her lap. "You know I'm here to help you, my Lady. I'm quite good at listening."

Resolve crossed over her face. "Can we forgo formalities this evening? Please call me Isadora."

I laughed, glancing at the door. "Should anyone hear me speak so casually to you, I would get a lashing."

My lady--Isadora--rolled her eyes.

I blinked. I had never seen such a look from her.

"My men are at the door or in the barracks. Everyone else is in bed. And my little brother is away at boarding school. It's likely you and I and whatever maids stay awake at night to tend to my every whim." She tossed a hand toward the door. "But please, lock it if it would make you feel better about using my Christian name."

I gave a single shoulder shrug. "Where's the risk in that, Isadora?"

She shivered as though her name passing my lips was a caress on her skin. "Thank you," she whispered, pulling the blanket more tightly around her.

"You can thank me by telling me what ails you," I said, settling in and leaning against one of the four posters on her bed, my fingers working at the end of my chocolate-colored braid.

Isadora sighed. "I...I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure." The blush that rose in her cheeks reminded me of the one I stoked from Cressida moments before. "I feel...bothered. My skin is sensitive to the touch. I'm restless, and when I do fall asleep, I'm plagued with...dreams."

"Oh?" I asked, my interest peaked.

Isadora nodded emphatically, sitting up. "I'm feeling things I've never felt before in places I've..." she swallowed, her eyes flicking to mine before darting away. "In places I've never felt."

Holy trinity. "Where exactly, Isadora?"

Her eyes glazed with shame before she cleared her throat and pointed to the very spot I had begun to suspect. "How do I make it stop? Mercy, I just want to sleep."

Heat pooled in my core, igniting my arousal I had begun to feel with Tomas. "My lady," I said gently, "how old are you again?"

Isadora blinked. "I'm nearly one and twenty."

I swallowed. Just one year older than me and still so naïve to the world around her. Though this was unsurprising, considering she was raised by a solitary tutor in this very manor, her only exposure to people when her parents sent for her. But then they died and she inherited the title, much to the surprise of everyone around them. But the King allowed it. And thus she ruled--alone.

"Am I ill?" she asked, a small quiver in her voice. "Am I to die like my parents?"

"Oh no, not at all," I said, moving so that I sat closer to her, my hand reaching tentatively to one of hers. Her skin was smooth, unblemished with perfectly manicured nails. "What you're experiencing is quite natural and has an easy fix."

Isadora breathed a sigh of relief, her hand going to swipe away at a tear that leaked from the corner of her eye. "And what, pray tell, must I do?"

"Well." It was my turn to be uncomfortable. A female rake I may be, but my lady didn't know that. "It deals with sexual pleasure, if I may speak freely."

"Oh." Her lips formed the perfect oh, begging me to lean forward and kiss them senseless. Instead I clenched my hand, nails biting into my palm. "And...how does one deal with this?"

"Well, it can be done in many ways," I said, slipping my hand from hers and resting it back in my lap. "It's something that you can take care of on your own, and I'll give you instructions, or," I hesitated.

"Or what, Lucy?"

The heat in her voice parted my lips. I licked them, glancing down at her mouth before looking back into her eyes. "Or I can help you."

Isadora nodded, chewing on the inside of her lip and glancing out the window. "Is this something you'd be willing to help me do? I'd never force you to--"

"Yes," I said, hating how quickly the word damned me.

Her gaze returned to mine. "Okay. Lucy, please help me with sexual pleasure."

I nodded, standing from her bed to toe off my boots, not wanting them to soil her pristine blankets. What I planned to do with my tongue would be filthy enough. "Isadora, you must promise me that should you become uncomfortable at any moment, you command me to stop."

Isadora nodded.

I crawled back onto the bed, my hands and knees sinking into it as I approached her. "I'll need to warm you up first," I said when I neared her, my mouth hovering above hers. "Though I suspect it won't take much."

Isadora's eyes went to my lips as I licked them. I could have cum just from the widening of her pupils. Before she had the chance to look away, I leaned in and captured her mouth in my own.

She was soft, pliant, her lips frozen against mine as I gently coaxed them. Her single moan had me shifting closer, a hand going to the back of her neck to angle her head, my thumb tracing gentle circles on the hinge of her jaw. I was gentle, inviting, introducing my mouth to hers. Her mouth was fumbling as she got accustomed to the rhythm, but became a fast study. I smiled against her lips, lifting a leg so that I straddled her, my tongue slipping between her lips and finding hers.

My fingers buried themselves in her silken locks, trapping her mouth against mine as I sucked on her tongue, bringing it into my mouth. I saw heaven behind my closed eyes when she returned my kiss in fervor, even biting my bottom lip.

"I'm sorry!" she said, pulling away and lifting a hand to my mouth. "I didn't mean to--"

I captured her lips back in mine, sucking her plump one into my mouth and biting gently. She groaned in pleasure as I pulled back. "Biting, when done right, can be delicious."

She nodded ardently. "I think it's working."

I laughed bending to kiss her neck, to nibble on her earlobe. Her gasp of pleasure had my pussy tingling. "I've only just begun, my Lady."

I leaned back, hands going to the wide neck of her shift and tugging it down around her shoulders. Isadora yelped, her hands instinctively flying to cover her rosy nipples that were begging to be licked and sucked and pinched.

"I'm sorry, we can keep your shift on," I said. "We can keep kissing."

Isadora swallowed before slowly moving her hands away from her perfect breasts, just slightly too large for me to hold in my palm. "I just wasn't expecting it is all," she said, tentatively leaning forward to kiss me.

I returned her kiss, my hands floating from her waist, fingertips tickling over her ribs before brazenly cupping her breasts, her nipples kissing my palms. I massaged them before pinching them, Isadora arching into my touch.

I tore my mouth away from hers, kissing down her neck, one arm slinking behind her back as I bent to flick my tongue against one rosy bud.

"Shit," Isadora said, her hands going to my shoulders.

I laughed before flicking my tongue there again, then sucked it into my mouth completely. The sweet, tangy scent of her sex rose into the air, her hips lifting involuntarily against me, seeking release that I wasn't quite ready to give her. Her fingers buried themselves in my hair as she whispered my name, my tongue swirling around her left nipple while my hand pinched the other. Her skin was silk, her scent intoxicating. I shifted my attention to her other breast, receiving a thrust against me as I sucked it between my teeth and bit down gently.

"Fuck!" Isadora cried, her body arching into mine. I pulled my mouth from her nipple, silencing her cry with a kiss.

"We have to be quiet, my Lady," I whispered against her cheeks. "We wouldn't want anyone interrupting."

"I would have them beheaded," Isadora said, her chest heaving as she looked at me, my mouth, my heaving breasts. The hunger in her gaze nearly dismantled my resolve to make this all about her. I would fuck myself blind later. Hell, even Tomas would be able to get me off at this point.

"No need for beheadings," I said, lifting myself from her and removing the blankets that covered her legs. "But I think you're ready."

"Ready for what?"

I gripped her ankles, tugging her until she laid flat on the bed. My hands slid up her shins, pushing her night dress as I went until I palmed her milky thighs. The smell of her sex had my mouth watering, ready to devour her. "I'm going to send you into blissful oblivion."

I spread her legs, settling between them, kissing a trail from her knees to her inner thighs before I exposed her sopping wet sex. I rubbed my nose in the downy blonde curls before biting her inner thigh. Her hips lifted, her sex bumping into my chin. I slid a single finger through her slit, moaning at how wet she had become. Propping myself up on an elbow, I made eye contact with her before sucking my finger into my mouth.

"You taste delicious."

And I was done playing with my food.

I speared my tongue, licking into the heat of her, tasting her for real for the first time. She moaned, her hips bucking into my face. I splayed a hand on her abdomen, holding her in place while I kissed the core of her, my tongue skillfully avoiding her pulsing pleasure point. She tasted divine, like sunshine and rain coiled into one. Her hand came to the back of my head, pressing my face more fully into her.

I would not disappoint.

My tongue swirled around her clit, sucking on it while I slipped a finger into her core, the tightness of her bringing stars to my eyes. I looked up at her from where I sucked her and fucked her, finding her eyes watching me with unveiled astonishment. She ground into my face, her free hand going to her breast and pinching her nipple. I nearly came at the sight.

I slipped in a second finger and she cried out, lifting her hips again. I would not ease up. I curled my fingers, seeking out the spongy place in her depth that would send her into oblivion.

"Fuck, Lucy," she cried, her head thrown back in ecstasy. "I think I'm about to unravel."

I knew she was. I started pumping my fingers in time with my lapping tongue, her clit pulsating under my ministrations. Her thighs clamped over my head as she quivered, her body arching as she was hot and loose all over. I licked her gently, helping her ride through the oblivion before sitting back. She was an angel, splayed out on a canvas of pleasure. I crawled up her body, kissing her gently.

"Is that what I taste like?" she asked, her eyes half hooded with exhaustion.

I sucked in my lip and nodded. "Divine, isn't it?"

"I'd like to taste you some day," she said, her breasts moving with each breath she took.

"I'd be happy to oblige," I said before sliding off the bed and stepping back into my boots. "But tonight you must rest, my Lady."

"Thank you," she said through a yawn, pulling her shift back to cover her properly. I walked around the room, quickly snuffing out the candles. By the time I was finished, her eyes were closed in sleep.

I slipped through the door, closing it gently before turning towards the stairs and leapt back, my heart in my throat.

"Did you..." Cressida started, her eyes widening. I felt my heart stutter in my chest, but only for the briefest moments.

I walked up to Cressida, taking in her full form, the flush rising from her chest to her neck and landing in her cheeks. "I did," I purred in her ear. "And would you like to help me finish?"

TBC...

brynnieb
brynnieb
43 Followers