Pleasurable Pursuits

Info
Practicing my Pussy Eating Skills
70 words
4.85
6.8k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Prcious1
Prcious1
629 Followers

In this particular teaser audio I talk about how I need to practice my oral skills and I have just the wonderful toy to learn on. I get so aroused and turned on I found myself sliding the toy in between my legs. Just feeling the wetness of my spit mixing with my own fluids sends me over the edge. Listen in on my pleasurable pursuits, and as always enjoy.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Prcious1
Prcious1
Prcious1
629 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
Prcious1Prcious12 months agoAuthor

Feedback Response - Client8

Thank you for listening, but I was pretty sure I tagged this to be for the ladies. I love hearing how wet and turned on they get, as my pussy was dripping as well. Also for further note if you're not used to audios, let me help you out a bit. Some audios may have dialogue and tell a story. On the other hand, some folks would post something similar like this. Few words are spoken and they are just in the moment. Playing and pleasuring their body as they either edge, or they do a slow leisurely climb to their orgasm.

Then you have others where it's a frantic race to find that release that they so desperately crave. Either way, I'm grateful that they choose to hit record and let not only me, but everyone on Literotica to experience and enjoy their pleasure with them. So good luck on your erotic audio journey and I hope you find what you are looking for, even if mines isn't to your taste.

Client8Client82 months ago

Sorry, as a male, if i get "wet" like your female commentators, it means I've peed on myself. But it was rather titillating. Could have used a bit more dialog, i thought. I'll listen to part 2 and see where it goes.

Prcious1Prcious13 months agoAuthor

Feedback Response - Anon3

Thank you for listening and having such an excellent reaction to it.😺💦😏I'm not sure I can fulfill that request though, as hot as it sounds lol. I did post Masturblazing Part 2 where the first part does have some lovely pussy eating in it. I hope you get a chance to listen and find pleasure in that one as well. (✿◠‿◠)

Prcious1Prcious13 months agoAuthor

Feedback Response - MrJJ

Thank you for listening and enjoying the audio. I hope you managed to get into something after listening to me lol.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

🤤🤤 your videos always get me so fucking wet 💦 I cum so hard listening to you thinking about you eating my dripping wet pussy!! Pls don’t stop doing these. Would love to hear you do a 3 some video of you eating pussy while she’s getting fucked.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

So Good, She Had to Share Marissa shows off her man the best way she knows how.in Loving Wives
Adventures with the Strap Fucking You while Fucking Myself.in Audio
Movie Day Adventure Nerd club movie event turns out to be an unexpected surprise.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Professor's Protege Pt. 01 Being a TA has its benefits...in Lesbian Sex
Ashley's Weekend Ch. 01 John's serendipitous moment starts the ball rolling...in Erotic Couplings
More Stories