All Comments on 'Pleasurable Pursuits'

by Prcious1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh fuck!!!! This got me so wet and I cum so hard imagining you eating my pussy!!! Please do more like this

Prcious1Prcious18 months agoAuthor

Feedback Response - Anon1

Hey there, I'm so glad that you enjoyed my audio. Added bonus you were able to cum(✿◠‿◠) I do believe that Adventures with The Strap also have some pussy eating in it, but I shall try my best to get more audios like this up. Thank you so much for commenting and leaving feedback.😊💜

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Listening to you turned my pussy into a literal fountain. I came so hard imagining you between my legs lapping up my juices. Thanks for the audio!

Prcious1Prcious18 months agoAuthor

Feedback Response - Anon2

Hey Anon2 you and Anon1 are pumping my head up about my pussy eating skills....at least audio pussy eating skills that is lol. Anyway I'm so happy and thrilled that you were able to get so much satisfaction and pleasure from my audio. Thank you so much for listening and commenting.(*^_^*)💜💜😻

MrJJMrJJ7 months ago

Fuck that was hot! Made me wish I had some pussy to eat out this morning; I know I'd love to dive between your legs and devour your snatch for breakfast. ^///^

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

🤤🤤 your videos always get me so fucking wet 💦 I cum so hard listening to you thinking about you eating my dripping wet pussy!! Pls don’t stop doing these. Would love to hear you do a 3 some video of you eating pussy while she’s getting fucked.

Prcious1Prcious14 months agoAuthor

Feedback Response - MrJJ

Thank you for listening and enjoying the audio. I hope you managed to get into something after listening to me lol.

Prcious1Prcious14 months agoAuthor

Feedback Response - Anon3

Thank you for listening and having such an excellent reaction to it.😺💦😏I'm not sure I can fulfill that request though, as hot as it sounds lol. I did post Masturblazing Part 2 where the first part does have some lovely pussy eating in it. I hope you get a chance to listen and find pleasure in that one as well. (✿◠‿◠)

Client8Client83 months ago

Sorry, as a male, if i get "wet" like your female commentators, it means I've peed on myself. But it was rather titillating. Could have used a bit more dialog, i thought. I'll listen to part 2 and see where it goes.

Prcious1Prcious13 months agoAuthor

Feedback Response - Client8

Thank you for listening, but I was pretty sure I tagged this to be for the ladies. I love hearing how wet and turned on they get, as my pussy was dripping as well. Also for further note if you're not used to audios, let me help you out a bit. Some audios may have dialogue and tell a story. On the other hand, some folks would post something similar like this. Few words are spoken and they are just in the moment. Playing and pleasuring their body as they either edge, or they do a slow leisurely climb to their orgasm.

Then you have others where it's a frantic race to find that release that they so desperately crave. Either way, I'm grateful that they choose to hit record and let not only me, but everyone on Literotica to experience and enjoy their pleasure with them. So good luck on your erotic audio journey and I hope you find what you are looking for, even if mines isn't to your taste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrcious1@Prcious1
3/3/2022 Update *Moving forward I'll be recording audios, but I'll only be doing two audios during the month. My schedule is one in the beginning and then another towards the middle. Of course that's always subject to change, and commissions are open. Please fill out this for...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES