Pleasure

Story Info
Pleasure and Pain.
1.2k words
3.39
8.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers

Hello my reader, hope you doing well and staying safe.

Enjoy the story.

________________________________

A hand on my waist pulled me out of my thoughts, gasping a little, "You know I would and I can erase any memory from your body. Just to make it mine." I felt Barron's warm breath and words falling right on my ears, making a small moan escape my lips.

My head fall back a little, he pinched my cheek and whispered, "Focus." I blushed and started mixing some drinks as per the orders. Soon it was night and the tension between me and Barron was getting heavier with passing moment. Being so close to him not being able to touch him was making me go crazy, maybe he felt the same.

"June and Matthew, please take care of people. Me and Lily will take some rest."

They both nodded winking at us, Barron grabbed me by hand and pulled me in the back room where no one can see us. He pinned me to the door, making the ache between my legs return, I knew where this was going.

He leaned in, caressing my neck softly with his lips, his fingers snaking around my neck, showering my neck with kisses. My hands snaked around his neck, pulling him close, he sucked on my neck hard leaving a mark behind, I moaned out so loud I got afraid for few minutes that someone might hear me. He pushed his index and middle finger in my mouth, making me suck on them, whispering as he continued to leave marks behind. "Your moans are only for my ears, I don't want anyone else hearing what my little girl sounds like. You can scream and moan all you want when I have this pretty pussy in my bed." He cupped my pussy in his palm, squeezing it gently but firmly.

He looked up at me and kissed me furiously, I could feel him shake in my arms. He was holding back for so long, I could feel it, "I can't take anymore, I want to taste you now. I want to make you cum on my fingers, I want it. Please don't deny me.." He whispered between our kiss, gasping for air, my vision was blurring with the equal lust. I nodded my head.

That was the only sign enough for him to ride my skirt up. He looked at me and knelt down infront of me, my breathe shivering as I saw him down on his knees for me. He leaned in, never breaking the eye contact, his teeth grazing my hips where the small line of my panties was resting. The feel of his teeth on my soft flesh was more than enough to make me drip in my panties. Feeling the ache and need increasing bit by bit. He clamped his teeth on that line and slowly pulled it down to my feet, making me step out of them, he stood up and stuffed his index and middle finger in my mouth making me suck on them making them slick wet.

Removing his fingers and stuffing my panties in my mouth. Making me taste myself. I blushed red tasting myself on the fabric. "They will keep your moans only for my ears. If you get extremely close, and want to stop then just shake your head ok?" I nodded slowly, gasping for air, my breathing getting heavier with the passing moment.

He slowly pushed his dripping fingers on my wet skin. Parting my wet folds, I felt myself drip over the floor as soon as he parted my folds. I moved my hips over his fingers wanting to feel more of him, he placed his fingers over my clit and started to move them in circular motion, I screamed out in need, but the fabric stuffed in my mouth restricted my scream.

"Oh.. You are so wet. You been dreaming of me haven't you? Hmm? Wanting and wishing me to be beside you, over you or beneath you pleasing you all the time, weren't you?" He pushed his fingers past my folds, pushing through tight clenched walls. I moaned out loud, my head hitting back against the wall.

Barron wrapped his fingers around my neck, squeezing it tight. He pulled out the panties out of my mouth and squeezed my throat tighter, stopping any voice from escaping my lips and whispered right against my lips. "You better keep quite now, if I hear any moan or any single voice coming out of that little mouth. I'll stop my fingers and will make you go back to work. Now you decide." His fingers started to thrust in me.

This was the first time when I really felt that his fingers are so long and thick than I expected, they were touching deep inside me tickling my cervix and stretching me. Making it hard for me to not to imagine what he might be carrying in his pants. I bite hard on my bottom lip, feeling my vision blacking out, as my eyes started to close, I felt his fingers slowing down making me to squirm in his grip. "Keep your eyes focused on me baby girl.. Let me see how well I'm fingering my little kitty."

I was tempted to moan, opening my eyes feeling the tears blurring my vision, "Good girl.. Focus on my fingers.. Forget everything else. He started to move his fingers deep and faster inside me, feeling my lips shivering, my knees giving up. My juices dripping on Barron's fingers, coating them, he knelt down a little and thrusted his finger up sinking them deep inside me. Moving them in a place touching my cervix, unable to hold back anymore, I felt my walls tightening around his fingers.

Looking deep into his eyes, I nodded slowly. His grip on my neck tightened again, his lips capturing mine in a deep kiss. Muffling my moans as I coated his hand in my want, holding onto him tighter feeling my knees going weak. My eyes closing.

He removed his fingers slowly, we both were panting hard, he looked at me and slowly licked his fingers and hand clean, moaning with every lick. Making me blush harder, still feeling the tingles deep inside me. I smiled at him and rested my head over him chest, we both were smiling. Suddenly a loud voice fell on our ears.

"Sounds like there is some kind of argument going on out there." I whispered trying to peek out.

Barron took a hold of my chin and turned it to face him, "It's ok, June and Matthew will handle. I just want to admire my pumpkin at the moment." I blushes and shook my head.

"Come on let's go." I pushed him out of the room, smiling feeling the glow and smile resting on my lips. When we got out the first thing I saw was Oliver sitting on the stool, making a scene I don't know about what.

Barron moved forward, "What happened Sir? Any problem?" I lurked behind him. Keeping an eye on Oliver, he sniffed I don't know why but something caught his attention.

"I want a personal bartender from your bar. I have a meeting coming up in here, and I want a descent girl. And I think Miss. Lily will be that descent one. I want a trial of her skill, if you give me permission."

________________________________

We've reached the end of the chapter. hope you enjoyed.

Ariville
Ariville
47 Followers