Pleasure and Pain

Story Info
An erotic scene.
784 words
4.5
3.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm on my back on a large bed. My wrists are tied together above my head. My legs are spread wide and you are pushing them further apart, staring into my eyes to see how I'm trying to accept the pain and let you push them even further. I want to impress you, to surprise you with how much I can take before I cry out and ask for release.

And when you finally stop forcing my legs apart, I feel a warm rush through my body. My sense of touch is heightened and as you touch me gently - as softly as a butterfly's wings - my body responds with electric excitement, drawing me magnetically towards your touch.

Just as I start to relax, expecting to feel more tender stroking and touching, kisses and your breath on my skin, you grasp my throat and use your strong legs to once again part my legs. You push them further this time. The pain is intense. You see it suddenly when the look in my eyes turns from anxiety due to having my breathing restricted to fierce, overwhelming agony. This time there is no gradual stretching and lengthening of my muscles. They are forced brutally apart and I can't help crying out, despite having no spare breath with which to do so. This makes you tighten your grip on my throat and lean more heavily on my burning inner thighs.

I close my eyes, trying to allow the pain the engulf me without fighting it. And then your lips are on mine, your hand now off my throat but your mouth stealing the air I now desperately crave. I open my eyes and you are staring into them, trying to read how I feel, how my body is reacting. You move your mouth away from mine, allowing me to inhale deep lungfuls of air. My body tingles as the oxygen races around my body. I have never felt so alive, or so desperately wanting in my life. I need your touch, your attention, your thoughts and your rules. I want to do all I can to make you feel even a degree of what I'm feeling.

You untie my hands gently, allowing the silk scarf to trail across and down my body. I find myself arching my back towards you and feel you guiding my hand to your cock. I hold it firmly, slowly moving my hand smoothly up and down. I see your eyes close as you accept the pleasurable feeling and I move down the bed and take your cock in my mouth. I like the feel of it on my tongue and against the back of my mouth. I try to take as much of it in as I can, feeling it grow even harder and hearing your breathing quicken.

You pull away and move me back up the bed. Your mouth finds mine and our tongues explore each other's. You take a handful of my hair, pinning my head to the pillow, and I feel your fingers on my pussy. It's soaking wet and hot and responds immediately to your touch. You bring your fingers up and let me taste my juices. I close my eyes and suck your fingers, savouring not just the taste but the pleasure of having your fingers in my mouth.

You take them out and move them back to my pussy, working them inside me, deeper and further, two, then three fingers, all the time watching my eyes. You push four fingers inside me and my eyes register pain but I don't want you to stop. I grab your wrist with my hand and push your fingers deeper. You start to work your thumb in too. I'm still so wet and am telling myself to relax and let you take me over. At that moment I want you so much I'd do anything to keep you there, and let you do anything to me.

Then suddenly your hand is inside me and I'm experiencing feelings and sensations I've never felt before. I'm completely at your mercy and ecstatic to be so. I feel the familiar warm trickle of my orgasm growing. It turns quickly to a rush, sweet and intense. I don't know what you're doing to me but I love it and my body is revelling in being yours. I reach the point of no return and you finally allow me to fall into the most intense orgasm of my life. It goes on and on, layers of pleasure, until my body falls limp and totally relaxed but still tingling all over.

You wrap yourself around me and I fall into a deep, contended sleep.