Pleasure Cruise Ch. 03

Story Info
The best birthday ever.
2.8k words
4.67
13.3k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NRMathis
NRMathis
441 Followers

Gradually, Jesse woke up from his deep, dreamless sleep. As he came to it occurred to him that he felt only one warm body pressed against him instead of two. He glanced around and saw Miguel sitting in a chair, now wearing shorts.

Miguel heard some rustling sheets and looked up from his phone. He smiled when he saw that Jesse was awake.

"'Morning, little guy."

"Good morning, Miguel," he said quietly.

"Did I wake you up?"

Jesse shook his head and glanced behind him. Darren was still being the big spoon.

"You can get out of bed if you want, Jesse. Darren could sleep through a bomb blast."

Gently, carefully, he wriggled out of Darren's grip and got to his feet. Jesse walked over to Miguel and presented his mouth for a kiss. He complied, gladly.

"I ordered us all room service for breakfast. It'll be here in about twenty minutes."

"That sounds nice." Jesse put on his pants and undershirt from the previous night.

"Yep, which means it's time to wake Darren up, too." Getting his husband out of bed was always a process. Miguel walked over and flung the curtains open, flooding the room with the light of the early morning outside. Without ceremony he also ripped off the covers, exposing Darren completely.

"Wakey-wakey, babe. You need to act like a human in twenty minutes."

Darren let out something in between a grunt and a moan.

Jesse looked, fascinated, at Darren's body. When he had gotten out of bed, it made him roll over and lay on his stomach. He stared at the big, beautiful ass.

"Looks good enough to eat, doesn't it?" asked Miguel after seeing what Jesse was up to.

Jesse nodded, still entranced by Darren's mounds.

"Give it a taste, little guy. Nothing like some cake to start your day out right."

Feeling hypnotized, Jesse walked over and put his face in the crack. He smelled it deeply.

Tentatively, Jesse gave a long, slow lick up and down. When he got over the hole, Darren twitched a little bit. Jesse immediately loved the taste. It wasn't unlike how his cock had tasted the previous night.

Over and over again, Jesse ate Darren's ass. Just like with sucking cock, he got more and more focused as he continued. He was a man on a mission, and his sole purpose became giving the tremendous ass before him as much pleasure as he possibly could.

Darren got more lucid over the next few minutes. He initially thought it was Miguel rimming him, but when he turned and saw his husband getting dressed he realized that it was Jesse. Fuck, he was a natural. This kid had one talented mouth.

Jesse was so deep in that he forgot about the world around him and was only just barely aware of hearing a knock on the door. But then he heard a voice say "Room service" and immediately crashed back down to earth. Thankfully Miguel was on top of things.

"Put the blanket back on, Jesse. I got this."

Once Darren was covered up Miguel answered the door and helped bring in all the food. If the steward thought it was odd that this cabin had three men, one who was college age, he didn't let on. Once he left Darren looked over at the continental breakfast.

"Could you bring some over here?"

"Nah, you should get it yourself," said Miguel before biting a muffin.

Darren sighed before getting up and putting on some clothes.

The three of them ate breakfast, occasionally having fun by feeding food to each other.

"So, what's on the docket today, baby?" Darren asked Jesse.

"Me and my family are going horseback riding." That day they were stopping at their first port, an island called Grand Turk.

"Sounds fun. Make sure to put on some sunscreen, though. We don't want our boy getting burnt out there."

Miguel snorted. "What, are we his parents now?"

"No, we're just looking out for him."

Jesse drained his glass of orange juice. Why did added sugar have to make everything taste so damn good?

"It's, uh...it's also my birthday today."

"Ooh, I guess that means we gotta give you something special. What do you want, birthday boy?"

Jesse looked back and forth between the two gorgeous men. As time went on, he felt more comfortable, less nervous about asking what he wanted.

"Anal?"

Miguel beamed. "That can absolutely be arranged."

"Do you know about the preparations?" Darren asked.

Jesse nodded. Ever since he learned how much he loved dildos and anal masturbation, he did what he could to keep himself clean. He took fiber supplements and became regular. He wanted to always be ready.

"Good. Have your fun. Spend time with your mom and dad. Enjoy your birthday dinner. When you're done, we'll be waiting."

Jesse nodded. He looked at his phone and saw that he was meeting up with his parents in an hour.

"Can I do one last thing before I go?"

"Like what?"

Jesse's cheeks got a little pink.

"Can I suck your cocks one more time?"

Both men laughed and said he could.

Thirty minutes later Jesse had two warm loads in his belly and left, ready to start his day.

*****

Jesse had a great afternoon, riding horseback through Grand Turk, even stopping to swim at the beaches. He talked and laughed with his parents, making sure to tell them how much he loved them and how much he appreciated them for all they'd given him, including the cruise. He felt so lucky. Not only did he have a good relationship with his mother and father, even after coming out, he also had two wonderful men willing to guide him into the world of sex. It was the best birthday he ever had, and the day wasn't even half over.

After a nice dinner and an embarrassing but fun round of karaoke, Jesse went back to his room to get ready. He shaved his hole, douched twice, and put on his favorite jockstrap, the one that made his butt look so round and perky. After texting Darren and Miguel, Jesse walked over, and the walk felt like it took forever. But eventually he made it to his very favorite place on the whole ship.

The couple invited him in, but to his mild surprise didn't want to jump right into sex. They wanted Jesse to unwind after a big day and relax before he lost his virginity.

They laid Jesse down on his back with his head on Darren lap. He petted the boy, stroking his face and hair while Miguel took off his sandals and massaged his feet. Jesse hadn't ever felt so cherished before, so wanted. After a few minutes he said what he promised himself to tell them before the night ended.

"I...I love you guys."

Darren smiled.

"Aw, we love you, too, sweetheart." He bent down and kissed his forehead.

The three lovers decompressed, talking about their day. Darren and Miguel went to Grand Turk's giant beach, had lunch at a nice restaurant, and played in the ship's casino that evening.

"I try not to do it too much," Miguel admitted. "If Darren doesn't hold me back I'd bet away every penny I had." Jesse laughed.

It was nice, but soon they could tell that the boy was raring to go. All three of them disrobed and kissed some. It wasn't passionate, it was relaxed and loving. They had time, no need to rush.

Finally Darren spoke up.

"How do you want to do this, Jesse?"

"Is it okay if you guys take the lead? I'm new to this, but I know I trust you."

Miguel and Darren had suspected as much.

"That's fine. Get on your stomach."

The boy flipped over and Darren put a pillow under him, making him show off his cute little ass. Jesse took a moment to take off his glasses and put them on the nightstand. The last thing he needed was to break them.

Without warning, he felt a tongue on his hole. He flinched, letting out a little yelp.

"Such a sweet little boy cherry," Miguel purred, licking it some more. "So cute."

Darren and Miguel kept alternating, each rimming Jesse for a minute before they switched. After a few rounds, they started adding fingers. The kid was small and tight, but relaxed very easily, eager to take as much as he could.

None of Jesse's previous anal play could prepare him for how good it felt when it was being done by another person. He wasn't just getting used to a dildo or his fingers, he was submitting, giving his body away for another man to use.

Eventually, they got Jesse back up and adjusted their positions. Now Darren was laying on his back and Jesse was on top of him. Darren wrapped his arms around the boy.

"Miguel is going to get both of us ready now, sweetie. He's going to be your first, and I'll be right with you the entire time. Just relax and let us make you feel good.

Jesse nodded, giving him a kiss.

Miguel got out some lube and loosened up both men with his fingers. Darren didn't need much preparation, he rarely did after five years of marriage and sex, but Jesse was surprisingly easy, too.

"Look into my eyes, baby boy."

Jesse complied and looked into Darren's dark eyes.

"My husband is about to fuck you. He's about to take your virginity. Are you ready for it?"

Jesse nodded, kissing Darren some more.

"Here it comes, little guy." Miguel lubed his cock up and began pushing it into Jesse.

The boy felt it with every cell in his body. He was being penetrated. He was being taken.

He was being fucked.

This cock was bigger than any of his dildos. It hurt, burning and aching, but there was something else there, too. Some sensation that made him want more.

After getting about halfway in, Miguel slowly withdrew. This kid was really tight. Even despite his enthusiasm, Miguel knew that he had to take it slow.

Once Miguel's cock popped out, Jesse felt the burning intensify. It started to really hurt. He bit his lip and whimpered.

Darren forcibly pulled him into a kiss. He stroked Jesse's back and started talking when he pulled off.

"Good boy. You're doing great. I know it hurts the first time, but you're pushing through it so well. He's going to give you a break and fuck me for a while. Keep kissing me. Remember how good it felt. We'll do some more in a minute."

Jesse nodded, lowering down to nuzzle Darren's neck.

Miguel pushed himself into Darren's ass, which accepted him easily. They had to have fucked a thousand times by then, so there wasn't any hesitation. Miguel established a rhythm, fucking his husband while Jesse made out with him. It was so hot for Miguel to see Jesse on top of Darren like that.

It was a few minutes later that Jesse said he wanted to try some more. Miguel poured lube all over his cock before switching over and gently pushing into Jesse once again.

The boy could feel himself gradually get used to it. He wasn't fighting it now. He let it happen. He wanted it to happen.

Miguel moved in and out, increasing his pace. The kid was submitting, slowly but surely.

After a bit Miguel went to fucking Darren again. This time, Jesse was disappointed. He didn't want to stop.

The husbands were aware of this, but wanted to see just how desperate this kid could get. After a few minutes Jesse couldn't help himself.

"Can...can Miguel please fuck me now?"

"You want some more already?" Darren asked, feigning surprise.

"Yes. Please."

"Ask me nicely," Miguel ordered.

"Will you please fuck me, Miguel?"

"You want me to fuck you hard?" he put his cock head against Jesse's hole. He tried to back into it, but Darren held him down. He couldn't meet the cock, only get teased by it.

"I want you to fuck me however you want."

"What about Darren? You want him to fuck you, too?"

"Oh God, yes!"

"You want us to breed you?" Darren demanded.

Jesse felt like he was about to cry. He had never felt so horny in his entire life. He needed to be fucked like he needed his next breath.

"Yes! Breed me! Use my body! Fuck my ass, flood me with your seed! I need it! I need it so bad! I'll do anything! Please, please, please!!"

Miguel shoved his cock inside Jesse's passage, which was now loose and welcoming.

Jesse started moaning loudly, but Darren cut him off with a hungry kiss.

They made out while Miguel fucked him, but after a minute Darren just held him tightly in his arms, mumbling into Jesse's ear. He couldn't make out what he was saying, but he could hear the tenderness and affection. Darren was cheering him on. The experience was sublime. Jesse knew he was going to cherish this memory for the rest of his days.

After some time he heard Miguel's voice.

"Flip him over! Make him look at me!"

Jesse barely had time to be confused before Darren flipped his body. He spun around, still impaled on Miguel's dick. Now he was on his back and Darren was holding him tight once more. Miguel got closer.

"I'm about to come, Jesse. I'm about to flood your pussy with my seed. Look at me when it happens."

Jesse spoke without thinking. "Th-thank you! Thank you so much!"

Then he felt it. He felt Miguel's cock swell and burst. He could feel the come. He felt its warmth. He felt it fill him up, making him wet on the inside. All he could do was lay there, reeling from the sensation.

Miguel's climax had barely finished when Darren got out from under Jesse and stood.

"Move over, it's my turn."

Still a bit overwhelmed, Jesse felt his body get moved around. He was put on his hands and knees. The young man felt another cock at his hole. He turned and saw Darren, lubing up and getting ready.

"You want some more?"

Jesse nodded desperately.

Darren pushed forward and the pain was enough to bring Jesse back to reality a bit. This cock was a lot thicker. He had to get used to it. He needed to go back to how it had been, when he was relaxed and loving how it felt to be fucked. He closed his eyes and concentrated.

As he adjusted, Darren started moving. He was having the time of his life. Darren had always been a bottom. He loved being fucked, whether he was submitting or taking charge. But that didn't mean he didn't ever want to be on top. Sometimes, fucking a guy in the ass felt spectacular. It was just something worth saving for special occasions.

Once Darren got into a rhythm, Jesse felt something touch his mouth. He opened his eyes and saw Miguel's cock.

"Suck it, baby. Make it hard again."

Without a word Jesse opened up and took in Miguel's dick. It occurred to him that now he was sucking a cock and being fucked in the ass at the same time. He remembered the term for that: spit roasting. He was their spit roast. He had served up his body to them on a silver platter.

A little later it hit him that he wasn't even sucking Miguel's cock anymore. Miguel was the one in motion. He was fucking Jesse's face just like how Darren was fucking his ass.

Holy shit, he really was like a piece of meat now! He was being ravaged by these two studs. They were using him, and Jesse was letting it happen.

He was being dominated.

He was being taken.

He...

He was theirs.

Without warning, pleasure coursed through his veins so intense he thought he was going to pass out. Come poured out of his little dick like water from a faucet, and it just kept going. He was coming with every fiber of his being.

He vaguely heard Darren from behind him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Darren's cock was milked by the convulsions of Jesse's orgasm and he came hard. Jesse felt his ass flood with seed again. It felt so good.

Jesse's arms trembled and gave way under him. Miguel's cock slid out his mouth and he collapsed down on the bed.

He heard Miguel's voice.

"Jesse? Are you okay?"

Jesse smiled. He'd never felt so happy before.

"I'm great, just...give me a minute..."

He closed his eyes. Not to sleep, just to rest. He felt like he was floating.

Jesse opened his eyes again and saw that they were back to how they were at the beginning of the night. His head was in Darren's lap and Miguel was rubbing his feet.

Darren petted his hair.

"How was your first time?"

Jesse laughed a little.

"Perfect."

NRMathis
NRMathis
441 Followers