Pleasure Cruise Ch. 04

Story Info
Can Jesse say goodbye?
2.7k words
4.7
9.6k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NRMathis
NRMathis
444 Followers

As the week went on, Darren, Miguel, and Jesse continued their play, enjoying themselves and each other.

Jesse became very used to the sensation of having a cock in his mouth. At least once a day, when Jesse was horny, or even just bored, he would text them and ask if he could suck one of their dicks. He had to have spent hours sucking one of them off while the other watched.

In the process, Darren taught Jesse how to deepthroat. It was difficult, but thankfully he had a lot of opportunities to practice. He learned how to suppress his gag reflex, breathe through his nose, and take their cocks down his throat. He still couldn't do it for very long, only a few seconds at most, but he definitely got a feel for it. He also learned some rimming techniques from Miguel throughout the week.

At night, Miguel and Darren fucked Jesse however they could. They did it in every position Jesse could think of, and several he never had before. He grew to crave the sensation of a cock up his ass, yearn to feel them dump their come in his body again and again.

Darren and Miguel looked forward to it themselves. It had been a long time since either man had been with someone so eager, so insatiable. Most of the time, Jesse was a normal guy, but when he was in heat, he was a grade-A cockslut.

Outside of sex, Jesse enjoyed himself in other ways. Besides spending quality time with his family, he also had normal fun with Miguel and Darren. The three would often eat lunch at the buffet together. They brought him to work out with them in the mornings. Afterwards, the three of them would relax in the steam room that they all met in, or the sauna. The sauna was kind of the opposite of the steam room. It wasn't humid at all, it was drier than the outside air, but more than anything else it was hot. The steam room was bright and cloudy, but the sauna was clear and dark. If the steam room was analogous to being steamed like a vegetable, the sauna was like getting cooked in an oven.

It was in the sauna where the couple discovered that even Jesse had some limits. He was sitting on Miguel's lap when he felt the man get hard underneath him. Miguel petted the boy's hair, totally comfortable.

"You wanna suck it, little guy?"

Jesse gulped, suddenly feeling as nervous as he was at the beginning.

"Wait, you mean right now?"

"If you want. We could even go into the steam room if you're too hot in here."

That wasn't even close to what Jesse was concerned about.

"What if someone comes in?"

Darren laughed.

"You must not know what goes down in male saunas and steam rooms like this. Guys masturbate, jerk each other off, even suck cock and be fine with having an audience. Two guys did it here yesterday, we saw it."

Miguel nodded. "You don't know any of these people. There's no need to be embarrassed, and if any creeps approach you, we'll protect you. It's okay."

Jesse looked back and forth between his two lovers. They really would protect him. He wanted to please them. He wanted to say yes.

But...he couldn't.

"I'm sorry, but to me sex is something private. I'm...I'm sorry," he repeated.

"No need to apologize, baby boy. How about we go to our room and you can suck him there?"

Jesse was so relieved that they weren't mad at him.

"That sounds great."

*****

It was the final night of the cruise, and Darren and Miguel knew what they wanted to do as a finale:

Double penetration.

They had no doubts that Jesse was capable of it. Hell, the kid was so loose and eager at that point they probably could have fisted him if they wanted. They just saved it for last because they wanted their final fuck to be memorable, and what could be more intense than literally getting fucked by two guys at once?

Obviously the optimum strategy would be Darren entering him first. Miguel's cock was skinnier and thus would hopefully be able to slip in easier.

Jesse lowered himself down onto Darren's cock, which seemed natural by then, and inched his way deeper and deeper. He felt like his entire body was getting stuffed, absolutely filled to the brim with cock. How would it feel to take even more?

Since Jesse needed to be at his absolute loosest, Darren deep-dicked him, wanting his hole to be nice and stretched. Jesse threw his head back and moaned. He didn't know what he liked more, the deep impaling of Miguel's cock or the forceful stretch of Darren's. Then he realized that that night he didn't have to choose between the two.

Once they thought he was ready, Miguel began pushing in right next to Darren.

It was the oddest sensation. He knew what it felt like to have his hole stretched, but this was something else entirely. The back part of his hole was being pulled, stretched out and the rest of it needed to adjust. He felt himself open wider and wider until—

All at once, his hole snapped shut around the two dicks. Jesse could have sworn his brain had exploded. He couldn't move. He couldn't think. All he could do was pant and moan.

Darren couldn't help but laugh at Jesse's facial expression.

"You okay there?"

Jesse blinked a few times.

"Give me a minute and hopefully I'll know."

The two men nuzzled and kissed the boy as he adjusted to the sensation of having two cocks in him at once. Eventually he asked them to start moving. Miguel began thrusting while Darren stayed still, holding Jesse tightly. Then Darren moved for a bit. Then they let Jesse ride both of them.

But then something unbelievable happened.

There was a point where Jesse's hole was relaxed enough that the two cocks could move independently of each other. Now Jesse was positive that his brain was leaking out of his ears. It wasn't even twice as intense as having one cock in him. It was three or four times, maybe even more.

Darren noticed Jesse's reaction and grinned.

"Miguel, he likes that a lot."

They both pulled out so they could lube up again, making their movement even easier. First Darren's then Miguel's dick slid in with relative ease. They moved, two dicks fucking him together, and Jesse could barely handle it. His mouth hung open in a silent scream and his eyes were rolled back in his head slightly.

In a few seconds his little dick exploded. He pumped out a huge load, and his erection didn't go down. Darren and Miguel continued fucking him, and he came twice more before they shot, both at around the same time.

Once the loads pumped into his ass Jesse couldn't do much but sit there, trying to form a coherent thought. The pleasure was monolithic, and he was completely at its mercy.

Eventually he was able to bring himself down and the three of them cuddled like they always did after sex. It was Miguel who eventually broke the silence.

"So, what do you think, little guy? Did you have fun? Did you do everything you wanted to on this cruise?"

Jesse kissed Miguel's chest.

"I couldn't have possibly asked for a better time. I love both of you so much."

"We know, babe."

Jesse snuggled more into his two lovers. As happy as he was, he was also dreading tomorrow. Tomorrow meant his adventure with Darren and Miguel was over.

They had told him at one point that they lived in Virginia, so they had to take a plane down to their cruise port in Ft. Lauderdale. He could email them and keep in touch, but he knew at the very least they wouldn't meet in person again for a long time.

No more of them kissing you, a voice in his mind said.

He knew that. It was sad, but not the end of the world.

No more feeling wanted. No more being precious. You'll go back to being alone.

He tried to stop that line of thought. There was no point in making himself feel miserable.

All that love and affection meant nothing. It's all going to disappear. You're never going to find anyone like them again.

That...that wasn't true...

Darren and Miguel are going to forget about you. You were just a distraction to them, a means to an end.

That wasn't true, either! He couldn't actually think that, could he?

But if not...why was he starting to cry?

Because you know I'm right. You're a fool who let yourself fall in love with two guys who just wanted some fun. You're pathetic. And there's nothing you can do to stop yourself from getting hurt.

Jesse never really got the term "burst into tears" before.

Now he did.

All at once, he began crying the hardest he ever had. Harder than when his dog died. Harder than when his childhood best friend moved away.

Darren and Miguel were concerned immediately.

"What's wrong? Please, talk to us!"

Jesse could barely speak through his sobbing.

"I don't—I don't w-want to be a-a-alone again!"

"You're not alone," Miguel told him. "We'll still keep in touch, and believe me when I say that you'll have no trouble getting a man. You're one hell of an awesome lover."

"I d-don't want anybody else! I w-want you guys! I love you! I'm in love with b-both of you!"

That was the first time he ever phrased it like that. The first time he ever truly said what he was feeling.

Darren cupped Jesse's face and spoke gently.

"Jesse, that's not true. You just—"

"Just what? Like you guys f-fucking me? Want your c-cocks? I-is that what you think of me?!"

"Babe, you know it's not like that," Miguel said immediately.

"Then w-why? How could you be so kind to me if you were j-just going to throw me away after it's over?! All of that, everything we did, did it all just mean n-nothing?!?"

Jesse sat up and cried his heart out. Miguel and Darren stared at each other in shock. This was beyond what they were expecting. Without realizing it, they had done something wrong.

They had hurt this boy.

They got up in unison and hugged Jesse tightly.

Miguel spoke first.

"We're not throwing you away, Jesse. We'll remember you, and that's a promise. You'll always be the one who made this vacation so amazing for us."

"B-b-but why can't it be more? Can't you miss me? Can't you be s-sad to see me go?"

"Don't put words into our mouths," Darren said firmly.

He gave Jesse a kiss on his cheek.

"Don't ever think we don't love you, Jesse. You're a wonderful person and a wonderful lover. I know that I'll miss you. What about you?" he looked at his husband.

"You'll always have a place in my heart, little guy. What we've done together wasn't meaningless."

"But what am I supposed to d-do now?"

"Put yourself out there, baby boy. Find someone to love you. We've spent this whole week preparing you for that. If you just stay sad forever, it all really was for nothing."

Jesse cried harder and Darren realized he was being harsh.

"I shouldn't talk to you like that, Jesse. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, too," Miguel added. "We both should apologize. We clearly haven't been sensitive to your feelings."

"No, it's m-my fault. I shouldn't have let myself fall in so deep."

The two husbands petted him some more and he calmed down somewhat.

"You think I should find someone, but I wouldn't even know where to start," Jesse admitted. "I'm not sure I have the courage." He had told them at the beginning that he had been looking for a boyfriend, but that was mostly a lie. He was too scared.

"It's easier than you'd think. You're in college, after all. There are so many boys your age at your fingertips. All you need to do is look. Which school do you go to?" Miguel asked.

"FAU."

That name set off an alarm in Darren's mind.

"No way. You mean Florida Atlantic? In Boca?"

Jesse nodded.

"That's fucking wild. My little cousin is going there this fall!"

"Oh yeah, I remember you telling me about that," Miguel said.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Now Jesse was confused.

"My cousin Aiden just graduated. He's gay, and told me he wanted to find a boyfriend when he went to college."

"That doesn't mean he'd be interested in me. You're just reaching now."

"I wouldn't be so sure. He told me he loves white boys. And he'll definitely be intrigued when I tell him how incredible you are."

"I...I don't know..."

Miguel cupped Jesse's face. "You told us at the beginning that you want somebody to love like how Darren and I love each other. But you'll never know if you don't try."

Jesse thought about how good Miguel and Darren had made him feel all week, how amazing it was to be wanted. If there was a shot, a chance that somebody could love him for real, or he could make someone else feel that special...

He wanted to take that chance.

He wanted to try.

"Okay...thank you, guys."

"You just have to promise me something, baby boy."

"What?" he asked Darren.

"This isn't a quick fix. This isn't a guaranteed happily ever after. You know that. We all know that. But you need to promise that you won't let that stop you. Even if it doesn't work out with Aiden, or the next guy, or the next guy, keep trying. Keep loving. You're worth it. You have so much to give."

Jesse felt himself tear up again.

"I promise."

In about half an hour the three of them went to bed.

Jesse tried to etch the feeling of being in their embrace into his memory. He heard the voice again.

What makes you think Aiden will like you? What makes you think anyone will want you?

He tried to remember what Miguel and Darren had told him.

Shut up. I'm a good person. I'm a great lover who has a lot to give.

He didn't sound that confident, even to himself, but that at least quieted the voice for the time being.

He closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep with the two men who had changed his life.

*****

Everybody was busy the next morning, packing and getting ready to get off the boat, but Jesse made sure to set aside some time for something special.

One last time he went to Miguel and Darren's room. He saw that they were both packed and getting ready to leave.

"Hey, little guy," Miguel greeted.

Jesse smiled. He didn't want to drag things out, so he said the words he had been rehearsing in his head all morning.

"I really do love you guys. I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me. You've taught me a lot about myself. You've helped me so much."

Darren grinned. "We can say the same to you, baby. You've been such a blessing."

Jesse pushed down some tears.

"May I kiss you goodbye?"

"You don't even have to ask."

One last time, he kissed Darren and Miguel. All three of them hugged, holding the embrace for a few seconds.

"Goodbye, Darren. Goodbye, Miguel. I'll never forget you."

The husbands both said goodbye and Jesse walked off, looking back one last time.

As he got to his parents and disembarked with them, it felt bizarre. It seemed so strange to leave the cruise, go back to his normal life, face the real world.

But it didn't have to be scary. If even in a small way, Jesse had grown up a little on that ship. He was a different person than he was a week ago.

This wasn't the end. It was just the beginning.

The boy smiled when he finally got on dry land.

His true voyage was just starting, and he was going to make the most of it.

Jesse followed his parents to their car.

NRMathis
NRMathis
444 Followers