Pleasure Cruise Ch. 02

Story Info
Jesse's first night with Miguel and Darren.
2.8k words
4.66
14.2k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NRMathis
NRMathis
441 Followers

The first day at sea was formal night and he dressed up for dinner with his parents. When they asked him what he had been up to all day he got a little flustered and said he had met some new friends. He was sure they could tell that that wasn't the whole truth, but they didn't press further.

It was hard to focus during the meal. All he could think about were Miguel and Darren, the two gorgeous men who wanted to fool around with him. That thought on its own was still so wild.

Eventually he said goodbye to his Mom and Dad and walked off. He pulled up the group chat.

I just finished dinner. Let me change into something more comfortable and I'll be right over.

Once he got on the floor of his state room he felt his phone buzz and saw that Darren had replied.

No, we want to see you all dressed up. Get over here.

Eagerly he turned around and went to the room where his wildest dreams were beginning to come true. He knocked and waited.

After what felt like an eternity, Miguel answered the door, wearing a suit. He was grinning ear to ear.

"There's our guy!"

He walked in and saw that Darren was also dressed formally. Jesse suddenly felt underdressed in his simple button-up and slacks.

"So babe, what did you decide?"

It took Jesse a second to realize what Darren was asking.

"I want to be with you two. If you'll have me, I'd be honored."

"The honor is all ours, Jesse."

All three of them sat on the bed.

"What do you want to do first, baby?" Miguel asked.

Jesse felt his face turn red, but knew at that point there was no reason to be nervous anymore.

"I want...I want us to be naked."

"I thought as much. I even came up with a little game for that," Darren said.

"What kind of game?"

"Simple. We play rock, paper, scissors, and whoever loses has to strip down. And they gotta make a show of it, too. Sound fun?"

Miguel and Jesse agreed. After the obligatory period of laying out exactly how they were going to do rock, paper, scissors they did their first round.

Jesse and Miguel both had paper. Darren had rock.

"Alright, babe, strip it down."

Slowly, sensually, Darren removed his jacket, tossing it to his audience of two. Jesse caught it and held it like it was his most prized possession as he watched the man in front of him disrobe. Darren was so sexy. Jesse was 5'10", so he figured that he was 5'8". He had muscles and curves and not a lot of body hair. He looked like a model.

More and more clothes came off until he got to the main attraction: underwear. He lowered them inch by inch until his erection snapped up. Jesse wasn't far off; it was thick.

"Tell our guest how big it is," Miguel said.

Darren walked up and grabbed Jesse's chin.

"He should ask me himself. Do you want to know?"

"I...uh...kinda."

"Five and a half inches long and seven and three quarters around. It's a lot to handle, so maybe it's a good thing I'm a bottom."

"Turn around, get to the good stuff!" Miguel was rubbing his cock through his pants.

"As you wish." Darren turned around and arched his back, exposing is incredible ass. Jesse felt like he was drooling.

"Touch it, Jesse. I know you want to."

The boy reached out and held the round globes in his hands. He kneaded them a little, in total awe of such perfection. Darren grinned smugly, watching Jesse in the room's mirror.

"It's incredible," he breathed.

"I know, right?" Miguel agreed. "It's not fair. Nobody over thirty has any right to have an ass that good."

Jesse's eyes widened, and Darren noticed.

"Did you think I was younger, baby?"

"I...I kinda though you both were in your twenties." Both men laughed.

"Aw, that's sweet," Darren said. "I'm 34 and he's 33." He sat down on the bed, looking totally comfortable.

"Who's next?"

Miguel turned to Jesse.

"Only one way to find out."

The first round was a tie. So was the second one. On the third round, Jesse threw scissors and was disappointed to see that Miguel threw rock.

"I don't think I can do this," he told them. "I don't know how to be sexy."

"That's not true at all. Just let it happen," Darren assured him.

Feeling kind of stupid, Jessie tried to take off his clothes in a provocative way. When he removed his socks Miguel spoke up.

"Those are some cute feet."

Jesse was taken aback slightly and Darren cut in.

"Ignore him."

"You're just jealous that this boy has better feet than you."

"Did you have a foot fetish this whole time and just didn't tell me?"

"No, but I don't need one. Look at them."

Darren looked, and so did Jesse, now curious. He never thought much about his feet before. They were pinkish and soft, with round toes and almost no hair. Were his feet...cute?

"Those are nice," Darren said. "But keep going."

More and more clothes came off until he got to the part he had been dreading. His hands paused on his underwear.

"Don't be shy, baby," Miguel said. "It's nothing we haven't seen before."

Finally Jesse removed his boxers and attempted to pose sexily. After a minute he realized he was trying to face away from them. Darren spoke.

"Turn around, we want to see your pretty face."

Feeling embarrassed again, Jesse showed them his front. He felt the need to say something.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm not very big."

Miguel folded his arms.

"Look at me."

Terrified, Jesse obeyed.

"Never, ever apologize for your anatomy like that. You don't need a big cock to be a great lover, and anyone who would stoop so low as to make fun of you for being small isn't worth your time or energy. It's like with titties. Sure, most men like them big, but small boobs are just as sexy and we all know it. You have the cock God intended for you to have, so own it. Be proud of it!"

Jesse was stunned. He put his hand to his mouth and his eyes teared up a little.

These two men...maybe they really were perfect.

"Wow, a foot fetish and intelligence? What else are you hiding from me?" Darren teased.

Miguel glared at him.

"Oh, get fucked."

"That comes later. In the meantime, you're up. Preform for us."

Miguel got up and Darren patted his leg. Jesse complied and sat on his lap.

Darren stroked the kid's lower lip gently.

"Miguel's right, you know. You're a beautiful boy, top to bottom."

Jesse blushed again.

"Thank you."

They turned their attention to Miguel's striptease. He was like a Latino lumberjack: hairy, muscular and rugged. Jesse felt himself harden again, and could feel Darren harden underneath him. At around 6'1', Miguel was tall and manly, a great complement to his husband.

And then they got to his cock.

"Go on, baby. Ask him. I know you're thinking about it."

Jesse knew what Darren was talking about.

"Miguel, h-how big are you?"

The preforming man grinned.

"Eight inches on the dot. Six and a quarter around."

He got on the bed with his two lovers and all three of them kissed, exploring the others' bodies. Miguel kissed the tip of Jesse's nose.

"What do you want now, little guy?"

Jesse swallowed.

"I've never sucked a cock before."

Miguel laughed.

"We can definitely remedy that situation. Who do you want first?"

The boy looked back and forth between the two beautiful men with such beautiful cocks. He wanted them both so much, but he'd have to open wider to take Darren. Maybe he should start with something less thick.

"Can I?" he asked Miguel.

"Can you what?"

"You know."

"What if I don't?" Miguel prodded.

Jesse gulped again. He wanted him to say it.

"May I p-please suck your cock, Miguel?"

"Go for it, babe."

Jesse got down and looked at the amazing dick. It was so beautiful, and it was for him.

For the first time, Jesse leaned in and took a cock head in his mouth.

"Good boy." Miguel petted his hair.

This cock tasted even better than Jesse had hoped. It was salty and kind of musky, clean, but still colored by Miguel's natural scent. He tried to take some more, but it hit the back of his throat and he gagged.

"Don't take too much yet, baby boy," Darren said. "I'll teach you how to throat later. Just focus on making his cock feel good."

Jesse didn't need to be told twice. The minutes ticked by and Jesse began thinking only about the cock in his mouth. He wanted to stimulate it and give it pleasure. He wanted to get it harder, get it to lurch and twitch in his mouth.

Every so often he would look up to the man that cock was attached to. Whenever he did, Miguel would always praise him or give him advice.

Darren was rubbing his cock, aroused just from watching Jesse suck his husband's dick. He could see on the boy's face that he was seriously enjoying himself. He wasn't just sucking Miguel's cock, he was servicing it, worshipping it with his mouth.

That was incredibly sexy.

Miguel was holding Jesse's head now, making him speed up.

"You're a natural, little guy. Keep going, suck me off. Fuck, you're gonna make me come."

Jesse wanted Miguel to come in his mouth. No, it was more like he needed it. He sucked harder, swirling his tongue and bobbing up and down. Miguel spoke a minute later.

"If you don't want to swallow my come, pull off right now."

Jesse sped up even more in response. In a few seconds, Miguel grunted and fell into orgasm.

"Don't slow down, Jesse," Darren ordered. "Keep sucking. Milk out every drop you can."

Jesse obeyed, so much so that Miguel eventually had to pull him off.

"Sorry, babe, that's all there is."

"Get over here, baby boy. Suck mine." Darren laid down.

Without hesitation, Jesse dove right in and experienced another cock. This one was much thicker and he had to open his mouth wider, but he kind of liked feeling stretched out, filled to capacity by this huge dick.

Once again, Jesse familiarized himself with the cock in his mouth, etching the taste into his memory and working to make it feel good. Darren was impressed. Underneath all the innocence and awkwardness seemed to lay a deep cocklust. This kid was eager as all hell to milk his cock, not caring about his own orgasm at all.

Just like Miguel, Darren cooed at and encouraged the boy, telling him what a good cocksucker he was. In less time than it took for Miguel, he felt himself climb up.

"Here it comes, baby. Drink every drop."

Hungrily, greedily, Jesse sucked harder. He wanted to eat another load so badly.

Darren came and Jesse drained him completely dry. The husbands both cuddled the kid afterward, kissing him and telling him what a good boy he was.

It was the weirdest thing. Jesse was so focused on sucking dick that he almost needed to readjust himself, bring himself back to reality. He finally looked at Darren and Miguel, more aware.

"How was your first time sucking cock?" Darren asked.

Jesse pondered for a moment.

"I loved it, but it was kind of strange. It was almost like I forgot about the person and just thought about the cock, like it was a separate organism. Is that normal?"

"If you're really into it, then it can be like that sometimes." Darren said.

"But I hope you don't just want us for our cocks." Miguel added.

Jesse's eyes widened and he panicked.

"No, it's not like that! I like you both a lot! I just meant—"

Miguel cut him off by kissing him deeply.

"Jesse, I was kidding. It's okay. We know what you meant."

The boy felt himself turn red again.

The two husbands knew what they had to do next. Darren gave Jesse a kiss himself before speaking.

"You're a great cocksucker, baby boy. It's time we returned the favor."

He pounced on Jesse's little dick and Miguel crawled down to tongue his hole. Jesse squealed a little. The stimulation was so powerful, so intense! He had to speak after a minute.

"Please, slow down, I'm going to come!"

"Then come! Don't hold back!" Darren ordered.

A few seconds later Jesse was pushed into the strongest orgasm of his life. Just before it came, both men pulled off to watch his cock swell up and eventually burst.

Jesse had never shot so hard, so much before. It almost made him feel powerful. His little dick poured out a load that would be respectable coming from anyone. He panted for a few minutes, trying to get his bearings. Eventually he calmed down.

"That was amazing," said Miguel.

"Totally," Darren agreed.

"So...I did good?" Jesse asked, wanting reassurance.

"You were perfect," Miguel said.

Once the adrenaline from the orgasm started wearing off Jesse got sleepy, which he guessed made sense. He yawned.

"You tired, baby?" Darren asked.

The boy nodded.

"Then we'll stop there for tonight."

Jesse nodded again before sitting up and getting off the bed.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow," he mumbled.

"And where are you going?" Miguel asked.

Jesse blinked a few times. Wasn't it obvious?

"Back...to my room?"

Miguel laughed. "And what about us? What if we want you to sleep in our bed with us? What if we want to hold you all night?"

Jesse's eyes widened again.

"Really?"

"Yes!" said Darren, getting exasperated. "You don't need to keep acting surprised. We like you. We want you."

Jesse almost apologized, but stopped himself.

"I'll be right back," he promised.

He came back a few minutes later with a washed face and brushed teeth. His lovers were waiting for him, both still gloriously nude.

Once he stripped they got in bed together, snuggling tightly. As usual Jesse was sandwiched between Miguel and Darren. His face was against Miguel's chest and Darren was hugging him from behind, his soft cock resting in Jesse's ass.

"Thank you both so much," he finally said. "This means so much to me."

"We're the ones who should be thanking you, little guy." Miguel stroked Jesse's back. "You're a sweet boy, and I can tell we're going to have a lot of fun together."

"I've never had people talk to me like that before. I've never had anyone make me feel so special. Both of you have been so kind to me."

In the dim light, the two husbands looked at each other. While Jesse was gone, they discussed what they had planned to say to Jesse, how they were going to get him to look at the situation in a better way.

"Okay, stop," Darren said. "I think we need to clear something up. This isn't a charity act. This isn't us pitying you and taking you under our wings. You need to learn to love yourself more."

"Darren's right," Miguel said. "We're the ones who came to you. We wanted to be with you from the moment we saw you this morning. You seem to be under the impression that we're settling by being with you. You shouldn't put us up on a pedestal like that. We're normal people, just like you are."

Jesse paused for a few moments.

"Okay, I know you're sick of hearing this, but I'll try to make this the last time: I'm sorry. I've just never been very confident. It's hard for me to see myself as someone to be desired. I guess..." he sighed. "I guess the only way I could rationalize you two wanting me was you being perfect."

Darren stroked Jesse's hair.

"Learning to love yourself isn't easy, and it's not quick, either. I understand that. But we want to help you get started. You have an adorable face. You're so sweet and kind. You can suck cock like a pro. And that's just where it starts. We're not settling."

"I...I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything," Miguel replied. "It's okay." He cupped Jesse's face. "Just know that this week, you're part of our family. You're our lover. Don't forget that."

Jesse was scared he was going to cry.

"I won't."

The three of them quieted down and got settled again.

"Goodnight, baby boy." Darren whispered.

"Goodnight, you two."

Never before had Jesse felt so comfortable. Never before had he felt so happy.

Within seconds, he was asleep.

NRMathis
NRMathis
441 Followers