Pleasure Hwy., A Night to Remember

Story Info
Amazing sex in a hotel room with another couple watching.
6.1k words
4.66
7.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long day on the road finally came to an end as my wife and I pulled into the hotel parking lot. When we got out of the car I stretched to take some of the tension out of the muscles in my back caused by eleven hours of driving. We went inside, checked in and rode the elevator to the 6th. floor. The room was a good size and had double queen size beds. On the opposite side of the room was a 55" T.V. attached to the wall.

We both took the opportunity to empty full bladders before heading out to find the Outback Steakhouse so we could get a blooming onion appetizer and a couple steaks, hers well done and mine medium.

The appetizer came and as we nibbled we talked about the day on the road and what we would be doing the next day. When we finished a late supper, now nearly 8:30 we headed back to the hotel and being on the 6th. floor, there was no need to close the curtains so we stripped off our clothes and reclined on the bed to watch a little T.V.

My wife and I were into our 2nd year of marriage but have known each other for a lot longer. I am just shy of 6', 185lbs, short dark brown hair, full bushy moustache and a full bush of pubic hair. I have a well muscled body, flat tight stomach and a decent sized cock that has been getting lots of use lately due to my new wife.

My wife is shorter, 5'4, around 120lbs. She has 34b breasts that have 1/2" nipples when aroused and they are surrounded by 2 1/2" areolas. She has short naturally blonde hair and a full pubic bush to match. I think her firm breasts are great but being very bias, I think her round tight ass is fantastic!! I absolutely love her ass and for no other reason than because I can, find my hand caressing or squeezing it frequently. We are both in our early 20's.

Due to the long day, we decided to turn in a little earlier than normal as it was only a little after eleven. Shortly after we turned the T.V. and lights off, the silence was broken by the sound of rhythmic thumping against the wall in the next room. The frequency of the thumping increased and was suddenly joined by loud moans. It was obvious what was causing the noise and when my wife laughed, the noise stopped. A couple of minutes passed and the thumping and moaning resumed. Another laugh by my wife again ended the sounds near our heads. I turned to my wife and said "It sounds like someone is really enjoying themselves. Do you think they would like some company?"

My wife looked at me and I noticed her left hand move away from her mid section under the sheet before she asked in a soft voice, "Do you think we should knock on their door and ask?".

The thumping and moaning had excited her and somehow I hadn't noticed that she had slipped her hand between her legs.

"Lets go and find out" I said in a hoarse voice.

Getting out of bed, she picked up her light sundress and dropped it over her head to cover her naked body. I pulled on a T-shirt and loose shorts. Grabbing the key card for the room, we hurried the short distance down the hallway to the next door where I knocked loudly with feelings of excitement and apprehension. We would either find a receptive couple or at worst, really piss them off by interrupting their love making.

The door finally opened about 8" and a male face appeared. "Sorry to interrupt you" I said, "We have the room next to yours and couldn't help hearing how much you were enjoying yourselves and we were wondering if we could join you?"

Without a word, the door closed. Standing in the hallway feeling stupid and extremely disappointed, I guessed it was a no but the door opened completely just as we started to go back to our room and a naked man gestured for us to enter and when we did, he said "I apologize for shutting the door in your face but I wanted to let my wife know that the noise we were making was successful and we were going to have company."

Uncertain what to do at this point, I stuck my hand out and said "Hi, I'm Doug and this is my wife Beth".

He enthusiastically grabbed my hand, shaking it while saying " I'm Ted and the beauty on the bed is my wife Dianne."

Dianne freed a hand from under the sheet which was currently pulled up under her chin, gave a quick wave and then proceeded to pull the sheet down and reveal her curvy naked body.

Both were in their late 30's or possibly early 40's. Ted was a little shorter than me at maybe 5'10", close to 165 - 170 lbs. He had a slim build, thinning black hair which was starting to recede, clean shaven and no pubic hair to impede the view of a very impressive penis. I noticed that even in its semi erect state it was likely a little longer than mine and had more girth. My wife seemed to notice that as well and we could both see that it was shiny no doubt as the result of where it had recently been. Ted noticed that my wife was looking at his cock and said "Do you like what you see?"

My wife's face turned red with the embarrassment at being caught looking at his cock and could only nod her head yes while thinking "holly fuck would I ever love to get my lips wrapped around that."

When she nodded, his cock seemed to jump and then started to become engorged and stretched to at least 9 or possibly 10 inches. Without conscious thought, her hand moved between her legs and she started to rub herself through the material of

her sundress. Ted walked over to the side of the bed where Dianne lay and she casually reached out to wrap her hand around his erection which was proudly on display near her face.

Dianne was in fact a beauty just as Ted said. She had dark hair that reached her shoulders and its current state, was disheveled. She had a smile on a medium sized face with a pert nose and full lips. She seemed to be basking in our undivided attention. Her breasts were the size of softballs and were highlighted with dark areolas that had to be at least 4" in diameter and thimble sized nipples at least 3/4" long. Lying on her back was causing her big firm tits to separate and hang toward her sides. Below a slight belly bump, her hips flared and nicely toned legs stretched to small feet with each toenail painted a bright red.

When she lifted her left leg and bent her knee, her cleanly shaved pussy was visible and the lips💋's parted slightly and were wet, no doubt because Ted had literally been fucking her only minutes ago.

Dianne, looking at my wife rubbing her pussy through the fabric of her sundress slid her left hand between her legs to do the same as her right hand remained firmly wrapped around her husband's stiff cock. With a smile on her lips, she said to my wife "My husband's cock has that effect on most of the women who get to see it."

With my wife rubbing her pussy through her sundress and my cock sticking straight out and tenting the front of my shorts we made our way to the side of the other bed. Their room was a mirror image of ours and it must have been a bit of luck that they chose the bed behind ours. Standing between the beds, I asked "how do we do this?"

Ted and Dianne explained to us that while they throughly enjoyed having sex while being watched and loved to watch other couples having sex at the same time. They hadn't reached the point in their relationship where they were willing to swap partners yet. They had eaten pussy and sucked cocks but hadn't had intercourse with anyone else.

It was good to know what we could expect and we wasted no time shedding our clothes before sitting on the side of the bed. My wife spread her knees a little so she could continue to rub herself and her eyes remained on Ted's big erect cock.

Seeing that my wife was looking at her hand wrapped around her husband's big cock, Dianne lifted her other leg and bent that knee as well which caused her lips 💋's to spread even more and revealed a hooded clitoris that had to be at least an inch long. Sliding a finger along each side and pulling them back up, she revealed a clit that resembled a small erect cock. Dianne turned her head and looking into my wife's eyes said "Well, what do you think of my big juicy clit? "

My wife's eyes glazed a little as she saw what Dianne was referring to and were now focused on Dianne's big clit. Her hand started rubbing furiously as she continued to stare with her eyes wide and her mouth partially open, at the large clit between Dianne's legs. My wife could barely squeak out "Oh my God Dianne, that's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Dianne responded to this by sliding her fingers along the sides of her tiny erect cock ( clit ) and started rubbing them up and down. My wife's breathing increased as she rubbed quicker and her breath became ragged before a squeal of delight signaled her orgasm. She continued to rub with her eyes clamped shut while she enjoyed the waves of pleasure coursing through her flushed naked body and when it ended, she realized that she had just had a massive orgasm in front of two complete strangers. Her face reddened and the pussy rubbing hand flew to her face to cover the look of disbelief she now wore."Oh my God,I can't believe I just did that in front of you!"

Dianne's reaction was to say, "My dear that is a great way to get the evening started."

Using her index and middle fingers, she started rubbing circles around her big clitoris. She moaned and also squealed while staring intently at my wife's face where eyes wide open and lips slightly open she began to encourage Dianne saying "That's it Dianne, rub your big beautiful clit, cum for me Dianne, I want to hear you cum."

Dianne started rubbing faster and her breath came in short gasps. She was moaning and still looking at my wife when her orgasm started, her little belly bump began to bounce up and down as the orgasm coursed through her body and she cried out with pleasure just as my wife told her. The sight of our wives rubbing themselves to orgasm had Ted and I frozen in place with our stiff cocks in hand and a need for relief.

Our trance like state was broken when our wives started moving. My wife climbed onto the end of the bed and wiggled her lovely ass at me while Dianne slid into the middle of the bed and spread her lovely legs. I immediately got behind my wife and shoved my cock all the way into her wet pussy. My actions were encouraged by my wife moaning and saying "Fuck me, fuck me harder baby, make me cum!" And, "Oh fuck your cock feels so good!"

Ted climbed onto the bed and right between Dianne's legs and slid his entire cock deep into her pussy. In no time Dianne was moaning and squealing with delight and telling Ted to "Fuck me harder baby, pound my hot cunt with your big cock!"

Standing behind my wife and feeling her ass against my belly every time I slid all the way back inside her pussy felt fantastic and provided me with a great view of our new friends fucking furiously.

My wife had her head turned and was staring intently at the couple fucking only a few feet away. She could see Ted's big dick pounding his wife's pussy mercilessly. She slid her right hand down her belly so her fingers could rub her clit Both our wives cunts were sopping wet and our cocks going in and out was making squelching noises. The action in the next bed had my wife unbelievably horny and her hot velvety pussy lips squeezed my shaft tightly. Beth encouraged me by saying "Fuck me harder honey, your stiff cock feels so good... pound my pussy and make me cum.. I want you to fill me with your seed!"

I fucked her harder and faster causing her to scream when an unbelievable orgasm hit. The orgasm was so intense that her ass was bouncing on the bed, her head was rolling from side to side and her mouth was open and she was gasping for breath. Wave after wave coursed through her lovely naked body.

In the next bed, Dianne signaled how much she was enjoying being fucked by Ted and screamed the arrival of her orgasm. Beth and I watched with amazement as Ted fucked his wife harder as she rode the waves of pleasure pulsating through her body, the waves of pleasure visible as the muscles in her belly tightened and released. The intensity of her orgasm caused her big tits to bounce back and forth on her chest and she moaned in pleasure.

The second orgasm for our wives caused Ted and I to reverse positions so I was now between my wife's legs and Dianne was kneeling on the end of their bed being fucked from behind. My wife's eyes were glued to Ted's big cock pounding his wife's pussy as were mine. Both Ted and Dianne were watching our fuck action as well and we were having the time of our lives, fucking and watching two complete strangers doing the same in the next bed only a couple feet away. Ted and I were visibly sweating from fucking our wives and they were both covered in a sheen of perspiration and were moaning and squealing their appreciation with each thrust of our cock between their legs.

The effect of the mercilessly pussy pounding they were getting caused our wives to achieve another orgasm almost simultaneously with each other and they vocalized there pleasure with loud moans and squeals of delight as their bodies shook and bounced on the beds.

We all moved on the beds again and it was our wives turn to do some of the work. My wife climbed onto my stiff cock and wasted no time getting all of it inside her before she started bouncing on my cock and soon became completely lost in the moment. She would turn her head from time to time and watch Dianne doing the same with Ted. While being fucked, I could see my wife riding my cock with her eyes shut and her tits bouncing. When I turned my head, I could see Dianne bouncing on Ted's cock and her magnificent tits were bouncing up and down and sideways. My wife would open her eyes and watch the fucking in the next bed before concentrating on what she was doing. She would also reach up and fondle her tits and pinch the erect nipples. Being on top, she could easily see Dianne's juicy cunt sliding up and down on Ted's big cock and it was causing her to get even more horny and she was now riding me like there was no tomorrow. The exertion caused my wife to be covered with a sheen of perspiration and some of it beaded and ran down between her heaving tits.

Looking at the other bed, I could see Dianne fucking Ted the same way. Her curvy body was also covered in perspiration and the bouncing was causing her tits to do fantastic things. My wife's breath was coming in ragged gasps and I knew it wasn't going to be long before she was going to cum all over me. My wife's breathing became labored and her moaning more pronounced and suddenly, her orgasm started. Her pussy, wrapped tightly around my shaft, was soft and velvety, squeezing me mercilessly and demanding my seed.

With a scream that startled me and everyone else, I orgasmed and my cock started shooting stream after stream after stream of warm salty cum deep into my wife's velvety pussy which triggered her unbelievably long and loud orgasm. She continued to ride my cock and her lips squeezed my shaft. I finished slightly before her orgasm subsided and the muscle contractions of her pussy pushed my softening cock out. As my orgasm subsided, I became aware of Ted and Dianne.

She was moaning and squealing with delight as Ted pumped her pussy full of his cum. The prolonged coupling had drained our energies and a lot of our juices and I collapsed at my wife's side on the bed. Ted collapsed on the opposite side which had our wives between us.

Our breathing returned to normal and we drifted off to sleep. I had no idea how much time had passed but movement in the bed caused me to turn toward my wife who was still on her back with Dianne on top of her. Their tongues were exploring each other's mouths which helped muffle their moans. Seeing this and having the gift of youth, my cock rapidly swelled to attention.

The wives saw me looking and broke their kiss. Seeing my state of arousal, they whispered something to each other and with head nods, both got out of bed. Dianne got back on the bed with her head near the bottom and my wife straddled her head which put her juicy freshly fucked pussy inches above Dianne's face. Dianne started to lick my cum out of my wife's pussy and with my wife kneeling over Dianne's face, it allowed me access to fuck her doggy style. I watched both women eating each others pussy with great enthusiasm, their tongues licking and their mouths sucking as they tried to get all of the salty cum they had received earlier.

I fondled my balls and stroked my cock as I watched for several minutes before getting off the bed and positioned myself behind my wife's ass and slowly slid into her pussy. The feel of her velvety pussy wrapped around me was heavenly but when Dianne licked the shaft of my cock, I was in paradise!

My wife's head was between Dianne's legs and she was vigorously licking Ted's cum out of her pussy. There were some moans coming from my wife as she lapped at Dianne's pussy no doubt as the result of the licking she was receiving. Dianne was passionately licking my wife's clit but would take the time to tongue my cock so she could lick the sweet nectar off the shaft of my cock. The whole experience was electrifying and my eruption caused a chain reaction resulting in all of us cumming together. The multiple orgasms caused the bed to bounce and the screams of orgasmic pleasure woke Ted. He turned his head in time to see my cock slide out of my wife's pussy and watched her climb off his wife. Dianne just laid on the bed with a contented smile on her pussy juice covered lips💋's. Sighing contentedly, she looked at her husband and said " Ted, I would really like to suck Doug's cock as a thank you for all the fun we've had and I think Beth might want to suck your cock. Would you like that?"

Ted nodded his head yes and sat on the side of the bed. I sat on the bed next to him and our wives knelt between our legs to scratch that one last itch. My wife kneeling in front of Ted's large erect cock looked up at him and said "I don't think it's possible to get the whole thing in my mouth' it's bigger around than my wrist."

Ted looked down and said "Dianne can take all of me, would you like her to show you?"

My wife nodded eagerly and said " Holly fuck, would I ever!!!!"

Dianne took my wife's place in front of her husband and with a quick look at my wife said "Watch closely Beth, I'll show you how it's done."

Dianne's face moved between Ted's legs and her full lips opened so she could take her husband's large cock in her mouth. She teased him by just sucking on the end of his cock but slowly, she eased a little more at a time into her mouth until her lips were at the base and her cute pert nose was pressed against his belly above his cock.

My wife gasped with surprise that Dianne had all of her husbands cock in her mouth and said "Dianne, I didn't think you would be able to do that. I can't believe you got it all in."

Dianne's head rose and her lips slowly slid back up Ted's shaft until the head popped free. My wife now wanted to see if she could do the same and gestured for Dianne to move so she could try. Dianne switched places with my wife who looking at Ted's cock said " Well, here goes nothing."

With that, she opened her mouth wide and like Dianne, only took the head into her mouth. She sucked contentedly for several minutes with little mummers of delight as she was now doing what she had wanted to do from the minute she had seen this huge cock. She started to slowly slide her soft lips down his cock a little at a time, savoring the feel between her lips, she would slide her lips back up almost to the end before going back down take a little more into her mouth. After several more minutes, she lifted her mouth completely off his cock and looked toward me to say "Oh my got Doug this cock is fantastic! I don't know if I can get it all in my mouth but I hope you're enjoying watching me try!"

Dianne had her full lips wrapped around my cock and the feeling was fantastic. I looked my wife in the eyes and said "My love, you can't believe how horny I am right now watching you try to get all of Ted's cock in your mouth."

12