Pleasure Hwy., A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have been paying attention to what Dianne was doing for me with her talented mouth but I was to distracted watching my wife's cock sucking action.

My wife turned her head and resumed her teasing action with Ted, first sucking the nob and then going down, down, down and when she had about 3/4 of it in her mouth, started making gaging noises. She lifted her head a bit before going down for more. It took several more tries before she triumphantly reached the bottom and now had her nose pressed against Ted's belly just above his cock. Surprised at what she had just managed to do, she pulled her mouth completely off Ted's cock and looking at Dianne and I said "Did you guys see that? I got the whole fucking thing in my mouth, O.M.G. I can't believe I did it!!!"

She quickly turned her head and wrapped her lips back around Ted's cock and started sucking vigorously, while sliding her lips up and down the shaft. She was making sweet sucking noises and purring with contentment.

I couldn't believe she had managed to take all of Ted's cock into her mouth and was proud of her accomplishment as she no doubt was as well. It was now time for me to enjoy the attention I was getting from Dianne.

Dianne had her arms resting on my thigh and the sides of her big tits rubbed against the inside of my thighs each time she lifted her head while her lips went up and down my shaft. She was also stroking my cock with her left hand. The sensations were unbelievable and I had to tell her how good it felt. Touching the side of her head to get her attention, she looked up and I said "O.M.G. Dianne, what you are doing with your lips is unbelievable. I can't believe I'm getting my cock sucked and watching my wife suck your husband's cock at the same time."

She lifted her mouth off my cock and said "Doug you have a great cock and I can't wait to make you cum so I can taste more of your seed."

With that, she slid the middle finger of her right hand into her mouth and pulled it out covered in saliva before putting her mouth back on my cock. Her action puzzled me at first but I figured out why very quickly when she slid that finger into my ass and started finger fucking me. "Holly fuck!! Dianne, that feels fantastic!!!!"

My wife turned her head still going up and down on Ted's cock to see what was going on. She saw what Dianne was doing and slid her mouth off so she could lubricate her finger before sliding it into his ass to do the same. Her lips went back to work.

So here we were, two guys sitting next to each other on a bed while our cocks were being sucked by each others wife and they were also finger fucking our asses. At that moment, I believed I might possibly be in heaven.

Our wives were very talented and with the combination of lip and finger action soon had both of us ready to erupt. Dianne was doing a fantastic job sucking my cock and then first one and then my other ball into her hot mouth. My wife noticed what Dianne was doing and did the same to Ted as she continued to finger fuck his ass.

The added pleasure of the finger fucking pushed me over the top and I shot the first of many warm salty streams of cum deep into Dianne's mouth. She swallowed all of it without any trouble and licked her lips when I was finished giving her what she desired before she slipped her finger out of my ass. Dianne looked at me and said, "That was delicious!!!"

She gave me a quick wink before making a smacking noise and giving her full lips one more lick.

A short time later, I saw Ted erupt into my wife's mouth. Her cheeks bulged and she struggled to catch all of his seed. His orgasm seemed to go on a long time but she managed to get it all and like Dianne, licked her lips to be sure she didn't miss any once she had gotten what she wanted before she slid her finger out of his ass. She looked up at Ted to say, "I can't believe how much cum came out of your cock, I had a hard time swallowing all of but it was deliciously warm and a little salty."

When the last drop of cum was finally sucked from our now deflating cocks, our wives leaned toward each other and their lips locked in a long deep passionate kiss. There cheeks moved as their tongues entwined and slid back and forth trying to get the last bit of our seed that they hadn't swallowed. I noticed that my wife was fondling one of Dianne's big tits and I could hear the soft moans she was making which were muffled by her lip lock on Dianne's full lips.

The kiss finally ended and they stood on shaking legs before sitting on the bed beside us. I looked into the face of my completely satisfied wife and while her hair was now disheveled like Dianne's, her eyes seemed to have a slightly glazed look and there was no mistaking how much she had enjoyed herself. I was dumbfounded by the fact that she had eaten another woman's pussy and sucked a cock that wasn't mine while I watched. This took our sex life to a whole new level and it was going to be hard to match any time soon.

Looking at the time, I couldn't believe that we had spent nearly four hours in a room with complete strangers and now had two new friends who had helped us fulfill our fantasy to watch and be watched while engaging in unbelievable sex.

Noticing the time as well, Ted and Dianne thanked us profusely for answering the call and knocking on their door instead of banging on the wall to tell them to keep it down. We thanked them for sharing themselves with us and kissed each others wife before slipping into our clothes so we could walk back to our room. Walking back to the room we were both in a state of disbelief and had never expected to be invited in for so much fun. Once in the room we simply pulled the covers down and got into bed without the energy or desire to remove out clothes. My lovely wife curled into me and pressed her ass against my belly. I put my arm around her and we spooned until sleep took us. We both slept dreamlessly and woke up refreshed and extremely horny. We now had the energy to remove clothing and did so. It didn't take long before I was pounding my wife's juicy warm pussy and thumping the head board against the wall and she was moaning loudly to let the neighbors know what we were doing.

Our fucking was interrupted by a loud knocking on the door. I paused mid stroke to look at my wife who said "I sure hope that isn't room service."

I pulled out of my wife and she pulled the sheet up over her body. I got off the bed to check the door. I stood behind the door as I slowly opened it a few inches to look out and to my delight, Dianne and Ted stood in the hallway. I pulled the door open and motioned for them to come in and moved out of the way. Once they were both in, they closed the door. Dianne looked at me and said "I sure hope the noise you were making was an invitation for us to join you for a little more fun before we hit the road."

Ted looked at the bed and to let them know it was exactly what we had hoped, my wife grabbed the sheet covering her and threw it off just like Dianne had last night and exposed her naked body.

Walking toward the bed, Dianne said, "It's such a beautiful day, why don't we take the fun out onto the balcony instead of the beds??"

It was a great idea so Beth got out of bed to join us while Dianne and Ted shed their clothes. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and even though it was still early, the temperature was just right for some outdoor sex.

The ladies led the way through the door onto the balcony and we followed. Looking around, there weren't many people out and about but being on the 6th. floor, it didn't make much difference. As a start to the fun, the ladies got on their knees facing the room while Ted and I stood in front of each others wife which would allow them another opportunity to suck our cocks. My wife had developed a bit of a "cock crush" and happily took Ted's cock into her mouth. Once her lips closed around the head, it didn't take long before it was fully engorged and hard as a rock. My wife started sucking enthusiastically and was soon bumping her nose on his belly having mastered this ability last night. From time to time, she would remove her lips completely and just trace the bulging veins on his cock. She seemed mesmerized by her actions. When she resumed sucking, it was quite a sight to see his cock disappeared into her mouth.

Dianne wasted no time taking all of my cock into her warm mouth and getting me hard. Once the ladies had their men hard, they stood and turned their backs to us. They leaned toward the railing on the balcony. and they were standing side by side so that their shoulders were touching and their asses were stuck out so they could be fucked from behind. Taking our cue, Ted and I both slide into our wives pussies and started fucking them. Ted and I were watching each other fucking and our wives to my delight were passionately kissing each other, their tongues entwined and their cheeks moving as their tongues moved in their mouths. In the quiet of the day, I could hear the slapping noise our balls were making against our wives. They were both moaning with pleasure from being fucked.

With the fucking motion, our wives tits were moving back and forth but as Ted picked up the pace, Dianne's magnificent tits were going every which way. It was almost like a perfect ballet only with tits rather then people and was a sight to behold!

My wife seeing what Dianne's tits were doing, reached across to grab onto the nearest one and started to knead it. She took the time to capture the large erect nipple between her thumb and index finger and twist it. Dianne moaned and said "Oh fuck yeah Beth, twist my nipple harder, it feels so fucking good!"

Our out door fucking had reached the point where we were all ready to finish. It started with cunt lips squeezing stiff cocks and ended with the eruptions that sent cum deep into hot wet pussies. For their part, the woman screamed with delight before releasing their sweet nectar over the cocks inside them. With the outdoor fun finished, we went inside. It didn't take Dianne long to notice some cum leaking out of Beth's pussy so she guided her to the closest bed and had her lie down so she could lick up her leg to her pussy to clean her up. My wife enjoyed the attention so much that she climaxed again, surprisingly both Dianne and herself. Sweet nectar flowed freely from her pussy and Dianne struggled to lap it all up. When Dianne was finished, Beth guided her to the bed so she could lick her clean. With Beth licking and sucking Ted's cum out of her pussy, Dianne climaxed and flooded Beth's face with her sweet nectar and it was hungrily lapped and sucked up.

Feeling left out, Ted and I stood in front of the wives and they quickly cleaned all the juices off our cocks but it was quick and neither of us came for them.

Because we all had to hit the road soon, we exchanged names and numbers in the off chance something like this might be arranged for another time. While they put their clothes back on Ted and Dianne revealed that they had about a week of travel before they would pass through here again on their way home. It just so happened that it was the same for us and while we had intended to return home by a different route, we now had a reason to come back this way. When they left, we had cemented plans to meet back at the same hotel in a weeks time.

Before hitting the road, my wife and I shared a shower taking the time to lather each other and make sure every inch of our bodies was clean. We dressed ( o.k. yes we did have a shower fuck but no need to go into the details ), repacked and headed down to leave. We had an incredible night and this morning was pretty incredible as well and going to the car, we were already thinking of what was to come.

If you have read this far, thank you kindly for sharing your time with me. If you liked my story, I would like to hear what you liked. If you didn't like the story, feel free to tell me what you didn't like so I can improve my stories.

12