Pleasure in the Apocalypse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned back to the matter at hand.

"Why the hell would you even open the gates?" I grabbed his throat.

"So that we could kill them! You don't see the dozen of them lying dead there?" He screamed back, putting his hands on my shoulders. Our screams were getting louder and louder.

Fucking asshole! Putting the people in danger and talking to me about a few dead zombies. I landed a punch on his face.

"You fucking idiot! You could have gotten everyone killed!"

The man kneed me in the stomach. Pain shot through my abdomen. I felt myself moving back.

"It was not my goddamn fault that you scouts did not inform us earlier!"

He grabbed hold of me and pushed me against the wall. After a brief struggle, I kicked him in the nuts. He winced in pain, slouching down, cradling his balls in his hand.

I pushed him to the ground, and sat on his chest, and started punching his face, almost mechanically. I could feel the anger in me getting lower and lower with each punch. But soon, something unexpected happened, again.

"That's enough!" the General's voice thundered from behind me. "Get the hell off of Jack, now !"


I shifted in my bed. I had a hard time taking my mind off what had just happened. My hand brushed over my stomach. It was much less painful now. It was my mind that was completely disoriented now.

The night was... rough, that's the word. It seemed that in the apocalypse, an idiot was just as dangerous as a serial killer.

Different thoughts flooded my mind but the most prominent was the thought that another group of strangers could be lurking just beyond our walls, the thought that they might be hostile, and that we had nothing to fight back with. If one idiot could almost destroy the community, what chance did we stand against a dedicated group of enemies?

I shuddered. We needed to be more prepared. Survival was not a fair game, after all.

KNOCK, KNOCK!

The knock on my door was quiet. I sensed that it was Jenna- who else would want to sneak into my bedroom at this time?

I opened the door to find Jenna, as expected.

"Hey." she said, quietly. She seemed concerned.

"Hello." I said, as I led her in.

"How are you doing after..." she said, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"I'm fine. It's the least of my worries now." I said, sitting next to her.

"Well, what's your greatest worry then?"

"The thought that there are others out there with the capacity to blow up an entire warehouse. I mean, we didn't even know they existed, and they were so close to us. They could be hostile, waiting for a chance to strike. We are damn lucky that they didn't do it already. How can I stay calm when there..."

"You do realize you can't do anything right now to change all that, right?" she interrupted me, pulling me out of the downward spiral. "Sam, you have to think on both sides of the coin." She said as she moved behind me. I felt her hands slowly rubbing along my shoulder, squeezing all the right parts. The tension in my body melted to her touch.

"Look, the fact of the matter is that you don't even know if they are enemies, or why they put the bomb in the warehouse. That might have even been their last bomb." she said, her hands moving to my neck, her fingers running along my earlobe.

"It might have been there from before the apocalypse." she added.

The more I thought about it, I realized that she was actually right. The bombs actually proved no hostile intentions toward us- the warehouse wasn't even ours in the first place. It was amazing how a change in perspective cleared up the fog. I smiled. Maybe everything wasn't as fucked up as I made it to be. I could feel my worries dissolve under the light of realization and Jenna's soft palms.

After a few minutes of massaging, I felt her hand slowly move down my body.

"You should also know something else too..." she whispered in my ear.

I knew what she was going to say, but I wanted to hear it. "Yeah?" I pretended to be oblivious to her hand which was now brushing against my dick.

"I'm horny as hell. " she licked my earlobe.

She turned around and put her legs on either side of mine. I chuckled, "Is it all the adrenaline from tonight?"

"No, I don't think so. I think..." she said as she traced a finger along my neck to my lips. "I think it's you." She smiled as she brought her face closer to mine.

Her lips soon touched mine, and I lost control. I could feel everything else wither away- every thought, every worry and every concern. Soon, I was completely engulfed in lust. I started kissing her back, biting her soft, lower lip. I could feel her smile. Our passion increased with every passing second.

Our tongues explored every part of each other, and our lips refused to part. Wave after wave of our hot breath filled the room.

I brought my hand to her cheek, which felt like a warm marshmallow. I slowly grazed her neck too, and she shivered a bit. I felt her silky hair behind her neck, and I could feel her hand travelling along my back too.

I took to exploring her as my tongue explored her mouth. I could feel her rubbing her hips along my dick even though there were layers of clothes between us. My fingers ran along her shoulders, sending waves of pleasure, making her breathe harder and harder.

Her hands reached my chest, and she lightly tugged on my nipples. It felt like she was pressing my buttons to send me into a lustful overdrive.

"Mmm..." I moaned into her mouth. It was pain and pleasure mixed in a perfect combination.

Soon, she began to want more. She began to tug on my shirt, and I happily obliged. Cloth after cloth flew down to the floor. Our kiss was getting even more passionate.

Her warm body was rubbing along mine, our combined body heat forming a blanket around us. In the heat of passion, I slowly nibbled on her earlobe and she kissed my neck.

"God, just kissing you is so satisfying!" she said. I smiled.

"Oh, amen to that." I said as I ran my tongue along her lower lip.

She chuckled as she wrapped her hand around my neck.

My finger slowly traced her back until I reached the rim of her underwear. I slid my hand in and grabbed her ass. It was warm and soft to the touch. I began thinking of how good it would feel to thrust my dick between her asscheeks.

She chuckled, as if she read my mind. "I'm sure you would like that."

"You know I would." I smiled back, still kissing her.

My hands continued along the rim of her underwear, as I kissed her. My fingers soon found her soaking wet pussy. My fingers rubbed her panties, lightly grazing my own underwear which was getting wet with her juices. I slipped my hand in, tracing the rim of her clit.

"Oh, so wet already." I smiled. "Someone's really horny."

She gasped as I lightly grazed her folds.

"Oh, I just want your hand there permanently, Sam." she whispered into my ears. "I want your fingers in me, fucking me, driving me into a craze of lust like at the outpost." she said as she left little kisses on my shoulders. I chuckled- I never knew she was so hot for me.

"You know I would love to do that." I smiled, as I slowly slipped a finger into her pussy. But to my surprise, she held my hand and moved it away.

"That reminds me..." she whispered as she pushed me back on the bed. "... I do have a favor to repay."

For a second, I didn't understand what she was talking about, but everything became clear when she grabbed my cock through my boxers. "This is for the amazing tongue job..." I saw her running her tongue along the outline of my dick, but I couldn't hear anything else. I was riding the high waves of pleasure.

My dick was soon exposed to the cold air, but Jenna's hand provided a warm cover. Soon, something even warmer and stickier found its place on my shaft.

Her tongue began wrapping around it, coating it in saliva, making it stickier. Whenever she took a deep breath, I could feel my precum being sucked out. Her mouth felt so cozy, so warm. Her tongue ran across my tip, wiping the precum off, only for more to appear. She traced the rim of my frenulum, that oh-so-sensitive part. I had to bite my lips to control my moans. It was pleasure at its purest. Soon, I could feel myself lightly thrusting myself into her mouth.

I couldn't hold it back anymore when I hit the roof of her mouth. She tried saying something, but her attempt only sent vibrations down my cock, which pushed me even more into the throes of lust.

I never wanted it to end. But soon, she took my cock out of her mouth and started licking it from base to tip, slowly, seductively, her eyes focused on me. Her intense gaze made it so much more passionate, the image of her tongue touching my dick sent wave after wave of desire through me. She traced the rim of my balls too, using one hand to play with them as she satisfied my cock.

Soon after, she took one of my balls in her mouth, coating it in the same sticky saliva which completely covered my cock now. The saliva which was slowly dripping down from my cock was licked up and spread along my shaft with her wonderful tongue. Every fold of my sack was licked thoroughly, and it felt so good! My balls felt warm in her mouth, her tongue sometimes moving to the dick again to lap up my precum.

After sucking on my tip for a few seconds, she moved back to the balls, but this time, she placed a finger on my tip, rubbing it in a circular motion. The sensation sent chills down my spine. When her fingers were sufficiently wet with my juices, she seductively ran her finger down my cock, spreading it from tip to shaft, and then along my balls before finally putting it in her mouth. She made sure I saw how she sucked her fingers.

Her tongue soon found my next most sensitive point- the secluded area beneath by balls. She licked my balls from underneath, all the while jerking my cock off with her hands. Soon, she started massaging that area with a finger, making sure to slowly run it along the inside of my thighs first.

Goddamn, she was an expert at this!

I realized I couldn't hold back for much longer when pleasure started overwhelming me and my pelvic muscles tightened. Jenna's assault of pleasure had brought me down on my ass, quite literally. Soon, I could feel the tipping point coming near.

"I'm gonna..." was all I could muster out in my state of complete lust. In response, she slowly ran her tongue from underneath my balls, along my shaft, all the way to the tip, much like how she'd done with her finger. She took my dick in her mouth, lightly tapping the tip with her tongue, as if waiting for me to cum. To my surprise, she didn't take it out. It seemed she wanted it all in her mouth.

And then, my dick obliged to her demands. I thrusted my pelvis up as rope after rope of my hot cum flew down her throat.

Fucking hell. I felt like I'd lost consciousness, for the second time tonight. Damn, this woman was going to dry me out at this rate. It was something else to feel Jenna's tongue still wrapped around my dick as it shot the last drops of my lust. And it was even more amazing to feel her sucking them out, as if she didn't want to wait for my cock to do that by itself. She made sure I saw how she gulped down all of it later on.

"You know, that's the first time I've done that." she said, seductively, using her finger to guide back some of the cum that had dripped out of the corners of her mouth.

I looked at her. I had to know- was it good? I would have loved to do it again, but if she didn't want to, I was perfectly comfortable with that too.

When she saw me looking at her expectantly, she laughed. "Oh, it's definitely good! I'll take more of that!"

A wave of relief and happiness flooded me. Jenna came up towards me. We shared a kiss. The thought that we were sharing our saliva and my cum was so erotic. She laid down next to me, my arm going behind her naked shoulder.

"You know, if you want to, we could go for another mission sometime." Jenna smiled, as she placed a hand on my chest

"Oh, I've had enough missions for one night. Twice in one night is actually my record now." I pretended to be tired.

Jenna chuckled. "Oh, we'll change that up soon enough."

She laid her head on my shoulder. Her body was completely relaxed, and I could feel her breathing on my chest. I looked down at her, and thought about how we'd made love to each other twice tonight, and how we were sharing a blanket, naked.

"I think this is the beginning of something amazing." I said, as I kissed her forehead.

"Was there ever a doubt?" she sighed, as she wrapped her arm around me. That night, we drifted off to sleep together, arms wrapped around each other, our bodies completely calm, and our minds completely content.


A scream woke me up later that night. It was coming from outside the building. I found Jenna already at the window.

"Oh, God!" she gasped.


CREDITS

Huge thanks to roftlheory for suggesting major changes and helping me cover up some plotholes in the story. This story is as much his/her brainchild as mine! Check out his/her stories here on Literotica too!

NOTES

Please do comment down below what you thought of the story. Positive comments are always welcome :-) . Again, constructive criticism is also welcome. I am planning to add three more stories to this series. Follow me to see what happens now!Thanks for reading!

12