Pleasure Inc.

Story Info
A college girl finds the ultimate sex toy but at great cost...
3.5k words
4.11
7.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Jessica writhed and moaned in her bed; her sheets half-covering her naked body. Straps, whips, and toys she had collected over the months were strewn around her room. She began to quiver feeling the orgasm wash over her body. She moaned loudly as her body shook with pleasure. She smiled, thinking to herself "fuck, my toys never let me down, if only guys could be as consistent." She got up, walking to the bathroom, dropping her cum soaked vibrator in the sink.

Her first semester of college had just finished, and it was the beginning of winter break. She had headed off to college. And like many before her, it was a new city and a new experience. The parties were great, the guys she usually brought home were alright in bed, but she had fallen hard for one guy. They fucked a few times and even though she told herself over and over that she would never date anyone in college and just enjoy the fuckfest it was, she fell hard for him. But towards the end of the semester he said he was leaving school. The next day he was gone.

The same old thing she thought, as she washed herself in the shower, the water beading and sliding down her neck, over her perky C cup breasts, following the curves and contours of her fit body. "How many guys Jessica...how many will it take to realize you're just a disposable toy to them, she thought to herself. Fuck half of them don't even make you cum!" But at least her toys, never let her down. Since the summer she had amassed a small collection of toys to pleasure herself with. An orgasm from them was like nothing she ever experienced; no cock could ever compare. It made her feel in control, feel good, and forget all the mistakes she had made.

She got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her. She had been expecting a new toy in the mail, something from a company called Pleasure Inc. An early 19th birthday present for herself. She had never heard of it before, but when browsing online, the listing promised "female orgasms that transcend the senses." Too good to risk missing out on. The tracking said the package had come and so she opened her door, pleasantly surprised to see it had arrived on time. A small plain brown box, it had no return address. There were no markings aside from her address and postage.

Sitting down at her desk, she unwrapped the packing , unveiling a small metallic box. The words PLEASURE IS ETERNAL were stamped across the top. On one side of the box in smaller font read "a sensory experience like no other, an escape for the mind and body." The other side read "at the forefront of the future of sexual technology." Could a sex toy really be that powerful she wondered opening the box. Her excitement faded as she opened the box and saw only a small envelope inside that read "Congrats Jessica..."

She opened the envelope, finding a small piece of thick paper. She read it over, her smile growing larger. "Congratulations Jessica, you've discovered the ultimate in pleasure. Pleasure Inc. doesn't just make personal toys, we make experiences. You're one of the lucky winners to experience a resort like no other. Where your mind and body will experience the ultimate in sexual pleasure and relaxation. We've taken the latest, and even the future of, sex tech and combined it was a five-star spa experience. An all-expenses paid experience. A limousine will arrive at 8pm this evening to transport you to what we like to call our utopia of pleasure."

Jessica had always loved her toys, and was, for lack of a better term, hooked on the feeling each orgasm brought her. She thought, "I could use a fucking break from the bullshit guys, and hey it's winter break so why not! At least I can say I'm going on a vacation so don't have to go back home, ugh." What she didn't notice was the faint electrical hum that emitted briefly from the frame of the box while her iPhone over on the couch restarted.

She texted her best friend Carly and told her about the resort trip she won. She left out the sexual side of it, Carly would just roll her eyes anyways. But she figured it was a good idea to let someone know she'd be out of town for a few days. She packed a small suitcase, made herself a quick meal, and sat back, imagining all that awaited her. A few hours later a text came up on her iPhone: "Your driver has arrived." She went outside and found an all-black, fully tinted limo outside. No driver emerged, rather the back passenger door swung open slowly. She looked around and a voice greeted her "Welcome Jessica." She got in and sunk into the soft, luxurious leather seats. Lo-fi music played softly and she swore the leather seats were gently pulsating.

About an hour later the limo stopped and the door opened. She got out and looked around. She was already inside a building. The walls of the room were soft white but bare. There were no windows, no furniture, and no one to greet her. A pair of double doors slowly opened at the far end of the room. What sounded like an automated message played over speakers she couldn't see: "Welcome to Pleasure Inc's new prototype for an experience like no other. We've created an escape that will please the body and the mind. A relaxation vacation like no other. Please proceed through the doors."

Jessica looked around as she entered. A small podium held an open booklet with what seemed like a hundred pages. A voice came over the speakers "Please review our terms and agreements before signing." Jessica looked at the first few pages, "blah blah blah" she thought to herself, "just the usual legal crap and liability crap." She had seen similar at the massage parlor she went to sometimes. She skipped to the last page and signed. The podium lowered into the floor. Another set of double doors opened revealing a small room with a few tall lockers set into the wall and a small table of fine cheeses and wine. "Please," the voice said "place your belongings and clothing in locker #3, we've provided a robe for your comfort. For the best experience, we recommend removing all articles of clothing and jewelry before proceeding."

Jessica took off her jacket, shoes, and pants. She lifted her shirt over her head, she laughed to herself, in her excitement she forgot her bra, her nipples hardened at the sudden exposure to the cool, but comfortable temperature around her. She slid off her panties and socks. She took off her watch and jewelry and placed everything in locker #3. She took the robe; it was the softest material she had ever felt and put it on. She poured a glass of wine as the voice came back over the speakers "please, eat, drink, relax. Your personalized experience is being prepared. The best is yet to come."

A single metal door across from the lockers opened and the voice instructed her to enter. As she passed through the doors, an infrared beam of light just below chest level swept across her body. She didn't notice as she was already looking at what lie ahead. A small room with what appeared to be some kind of modified bed/platform was in the center of the room. The room smelled like a cool summer breeze, yet there was no breeze. Jessica noticed the platform had a small bowl like dip on the lower end. Soothing music played softly through speakers that were not seen. There were no clocks, no windows, no artwork, nothing but the bed like furniture in the room which was painted in hues of soft blue and white.

"Please," the voice started, "remove your robe and lay in the bed. Pleasure Inc. has designed a new sensory experience like no other. We've added just the right amount of comfort, kinkiness, and downright orgasmic bliss to our finely crafted, fully automated design." Jessica smiled, feeling a bit of wetness appear between her smooth, long legs. She laid down and was instantly amazed how well the bed seemed to feel around her body. It's almost as if the bed contoured to her body perfectly. It seemed to be made of a material she had never felt before. A faint whirring sound began. The bed began to rotate upwards, almost like one of those hospital beds that can go into a seated position. "Please relax your body, keeping your arms at your sides" the voice said, "our patented technology ensures only the best in comfort and safety as you begin your experience." She took a deep breath and sighed to herself "well here we go." As the bed rotated into a more upright position, Jessica felt a small pinch around her wrists and her neck. She looked around and saw that thick leather clamp like straps had appeared somehow from the bed itself. She briefly felt panic rush through her body, but then remembered how much she loved a bit of bondage and let out a small moan. The bed lifted slightly before tipping forward. The portion of the bed from her knees down bent backwards and she realized she was now kneeling on a soft floor with the bed angled slightly behind her holding her up. It felt oddly comfortable, almost like she was weightless. Kneeling in this manner, her feet now behind her she felt a pinch on each of her ankles and a gentle pulling motion from each side. Her legs were being spread; her tight shaved pussy now open to whatever lie below her.

The voice returned "We've spent years perfecting a device that offers a pleasure unmatched by any toy, by any man, by any human. We've created a way to experience orgasm after orgasm effortlessly." Another whirring noise emitted, this time from the floor. A slot opened, a small rod with what appeared to be a prosthetic penis emerged. "Oh my god" Jessica whispered. This "penis" looked to be at least 8 inches long and the thickest of any toy or penis she had ever seen. Suddenly she felt what felt like a slightly sticky liquid between her legs and noticed another small rod with a tiny nozzle had emerged from the floor. Suddenly she felt her legs being pulled further apart as the area where her knees pressed against lowered, along with the now mostly vertical "bed."

She let out a soft moan as she felt the large penis like object begin to slide between her now slick and wet pussy lips, entering her. She was a bit surprised at how before she could catch her breath, the device was entirely inside her. A clicking noise emitted from under her and a small tube-like cable snaked from in front of the device. She tensed up as she felt a small but pleasurable sucking sensation on her clitoris and moaned loudly. At the same time the device inside her began moving up and down, it seemed to drop into the floor then back up, fucking her from below. But it felt unlike any toy she ever had; it didn't seem to move in any set pattern. And it stopped sometimes. It also didn't vibrate which struck her as a little odd. Every 10 minutes or so she felt a small spray of sticky liquid and she realized whatever this was it was lubing her up over and over.

The voice returned "At Pleasure Inc. we've combined the technology of sexual machinery with the relaxation of a spa and the transcendent experience of sensory deprivation relaxation tanks." The soothing music continued as the lights dimmed to almost complete darkness. Jessica began moaning and squirming as the machine, or whatever it was, fucked her harder and faster from below. What felt like hours had gone by, and Jessica was floating in a cloud of ecstasy. Sometimes the machine stopped for a few minutes, but then started up again. It gave her a chance to catch her breath. She thought to herself "the last time I spent hours with my vibrator I couldn't take it anymore, I was sore as fuck." But she noticed she felt no soreness, no discomfort, only pleasure. The liquid that sprayed onto her pussy every so often was not only a lubricant but a mild anaesthetic.

In the low lighting she lost track of time. The music had also changed, it was a rhythmic but soothing pulsing sound. After what seemed like a few more hours Jessica began to feel hungry and thirsty, after all it was a bit exhausting cumming over and over. "But fuck it felt so good." She figured the experience, much like a driving tour or theater show would stop for breaks. What she didn't know was there was no breaks here and this, while it felt amazing, wasn't for just her.

The lights went out suddenly and pitch blackness enveloped her. The voice returned "variety, as they say is the spice of life." She felt herself rotating, seemingly weightlessly. She remembered the leather straps but couldn't feel them, yet also couldn't move away from whatever was holding her in place. When the low lighting came back on she was facing a wall, her ass slightly in the air and her legs spread slightly behind her. She was in what one would call the doggystyle position. She moaned as she felt herself being penetrated from behind. She felt a small pinch in her right arm and what felt like something being injected into her. "We've designed our experience to remove the nuisances of hunger, thirst and other bodily "activities" that get in the way of ongoing pleasure." Her eyes widened, now realizing what the bowl like dip in whatever the hell the bed thing was perhaps for.

The voice continued "we've developed a nutritional yet satisfying solution that requires no breaks, no disruption, and no loss of pleasure." She was being fed intravenously it seemed. But "fuck this feels so good" she thought to herself. She was amazed at how long it seemed to be going for and she squirmed, twitched, and writhed as the machine entered her tight pussy in and out, briefly stopping for a few minutes here and there. The bed seemed to shape shift and conform to her body and position. There was almost a feeling of weightlessness with no feeling of any part of her body tiring or becoming stiff or sore. There was no discomfort at all.

Joe writhed and shook with pleasure, a loud moan escaping his mouth as his cum load blew into the tube-like device his cock was enveloped within. "Fuck" he yelled as he pulled the VR headset off his head and pulled back from the device protruding from the unique piece of furniture in the private "pleasure" room. He had never felt something so real, so life like. "VR sex has apparently come a long way, god damn!" A loud bang on the door jolted him and a loud voice boomed "time's up buddy, NEXT!" The door opened; Joe walked out. The door snapped shut behind him as a spray emitted throughout the room cleaning it and the device quickly. Another man entered, disrobed, selected his desired position on the touch screen, placed the headset on and slid his cock into the device, moaning loudly as the machinery worked it's magic. At the same instant, Jessica's room went dark and the "bed" rotated placing her in the chosen position. This process repeated itself at "pleasure" rooms across the globe, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It was why there were usually only a few minutes pause from the machine fucking Jessica.

In locker #3 Jessica's phone, having sat for 5 days was still almost fully charged. It buzzed and beeped quietly as messages came and went on its screen. "Hey Carly, this place is great, I don't ever want to leave, I think I'm going to move out here so I can visit!" was one message. Another showed part of an email from Jessica to her university stating her formal withdraw as she "explores other options." Whenever someone called, texted, or emailed the phone seemed to respond as if Jessica was responding. "I'm doing great guys, I just finished my move to Australia last week, I just needed a change, needed something new" to her friends Carly and James. Her mother texted her about coming home for the holidays, the response text read "Not this year mom, I took an impromptu trip, it's been awesome, maybe next break!"

Unknown to Jessica or anyone else, her identify...her very existence, was being deleted from databases, government records, and accounts. It would be months, if not years before anyone thought anything was amiss. And even if they did notice, no one knew the address or location of Pleasure Inc as the company didn't actually exist. At least not in the traditional sense. Her phone was being charged by energy particles of a new technology at "Pleasure Inc" powered by an AI that adapted and learned over time. The "scan" that happened as she had entered the "pleasure room" not only triggered a sweep of all records of her in global databases, but also learned her tendencies, her words, her personality.

The Collective had known of the power of sexual pleasure years earlier. But it was only recently they discovered how to harness this power and use if for their own means. Even though not from this planet, they had discovered the sexual energy released during orgasm could be harnessed for energy sources that needed no external power. It had studied the human species for years from afar and discovered that sexual urges and instincts drove even the most diligent and responsible humans to seek pleasure. The system was near perfect. The females became what some humans referred to as "fuck toys" for the males who were eager to pay for a chance to try a "new technology" in sex simulation. But it was no simulation, every male who entered into the simulation was fucking Jessica or another female through machine technology. The Collective had figured out how to transmit the feeling of real skin on skin contact across circuits and technology.

The energy of both male and female orgasms, captured in part by vibrations of their body (or body parts) connected to the system was harvested. The money the males paid for the experience was funneled through a small company The Collective had taken covert control of through mind alterations. This money paid for the land it utilized and paid certain individuals enough to ensure the locations were never truly known. It had created various locations around the Earth planet which were bunker like structures deep below the surface. The Collective had developed a technology which allowed their "limos," which weren't really cars at all, passage through solid surfaces. These bunkers had no visible entry or exit point.

It didn't take many females to keep it going and the thirst and demand from the human males seemed never ending. The Collective had saved their planet from an ecological disaster through this power harvesting. There were some difficulties that had to be overcome of course. For one, the human body under duress or under near constant 24/7 physical activity (such as being fucked for hours at a time) would surely fatigue, wear down, and perhaps even cease to function properly. The Collective had devised a way to provide the body with not only nutritional and waste managing needs, but also a serum that stopped both the sense of time and the aging process. The calculations indicated a female component could operate for at least 20 earth years. However with the serum developed, The Collective had discovered a way to freeze the cellular processes just enough to prevent aging.

Their study of human behavior suggested some components might try to escape or realize either they were trapped. The serum additive was a mild intoxicant that blurred not only sense of time, but thoughts itself, putting the female components in a trance like state. It's only shortcoming was that it couldn't alter conscious awareness, lest the feeling of "real sex" be dampened. In other words, Jessica was at times aware she was completely trapped and helplessly at the mercy of a complex piece of machine technology, but because of the serums' effects, she had little sense of how much time had passed or any desire to try to escape given how good her body felt. Jessica was now just part of the machinery for eternity. Her existence was now merely as a fuck toy for an elaborate system that harnessed the human hunger and desire for sexual pleasure and turned it into a never-ending energy source for The Collective.