Pleasure is Yours, Theirs & Hers

Story Info
Bdsm fantasy story, girl on girl, multiple men, bondage.
1.4k words
3.92
8.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still wearing my plug we head back to the car outside. It's late, 3am perhaps. You guide me into the car, and get in after me. You guide my head to your lap.

Rest up pretty, your night is not over.

I close my eyes and make myself comfortable in your lap. You stroke my hair until I fall asleep. What seems like only seconds have passed and I feel you lips against my ear.

We're here pretty, wake up.

I sit up, and we step out of the car. We go inside and you sit in a chair, the only chair in the front room. You instruct me to undress, leaving on the pearls, heels and the plug. I comply. You instruct me to the corner.

But...I...

I begin to protest.

NOW, pretty. No questions.

Reluctantly I stand in the corner.

Present yourself to me.

I stand, face to the corner, ass out, bent forward. Palms and forearms flat against the wall. I stand still. My legs aching from the dancing, trembling. Yet, I stay standing.

Such a good girl. Shall I spare you for the evening pretty?

My body is achy. Deprived of sleep, begging for rest, but still... my body begs for your touch, to be used. To hurt for you.

No Sir, do not spare me. Use me at your will.

You smile. Pleased at the thought.

Good girl. Stay. Stand there. Wait for me, do not move a muscle.

You approach me; close but no touch, not yet. You inspect me.

Such a sweet girl. Such a perfect bottom. I'm going to hurt you now, do you understand?

I nod,

Yes Sir, understood.

You run your hand down my back, over my bottom.

Tell me pretty, tell me what's going to happen.

I take a deep breath,

You are going to hurt me now Sir. You are going to hurt me, and even if I cry, my tears won't save me Sir. I will hurt for you Sir.

You smile, I hear your sounds of approval.

Such a sweet girl....

I feel a firm impact on my bottom. I gasp. I feel another, firm. Strong. I clench my teeth and whimper.

You don't get to be shy pretty. Open your mouth.

Another firm hand against my bottom. My cunt wet, wetter with each delicious swat. I gasp out loud. I use my voice. My legs noticeably shaking. My knees begin to bend.

Cum for me. NOW.

My body, reactive to the words, betrays me. I drip, my juices flowing out of me. I let out a loud moan as I feel the impact of your hand repeatedly over my welted bottom. You command me to cum over and over each cum followed by a delicious spank, until my body can't take anymore. I collapse to the ground, cumdrunk, so elated, so blissful.

Such a sweet sweet girl. You've behaved so well for me today pretty. Come. Time for bed.

You help me stand, assisting me to the bedroom. You help me clean up, and lay me in bed. You cover me with a soft blanket & lay close; stroking my hair until I fall asleep.

______

The next morning I wake before you. My body sore from the day before. I quietly get out of bed, and head to the kitchen. I start a pot of coffee, and prepare breakfast for you. I arrange it on a tray and bring it to you in bed. The smell wakes you.

Good morning Sir.

I set up your tray. And get down on my knees at the side of the bed while you eat. You smile.

You may eat as well, slave. We have a long day ahead.

I thank you, and return to the kitchen. When you have finished eating I clear your tray and clean up.

As I finish drying the dishes I feel you pressed up behind me. You bend me over the counter, reaching around to touch my hungry cunt.

Insatiable Slut, have you not cum enough for me yet?

I moan, breathing deeply. I feel your hard cock against my ass. You growl in my ear,

Remember. This weekend isn't about you pretty, get on your knees.

I comply with no hesitation. I unbutton you pants. I service you with my mouth, just the way you like it. You know the way. You cum, but not in my mouth like you usually do, you cum on my breasts, you show me how much of a slut I am.

Stand up and clean yourself up. Don't you dare touch that wet cunt, you understand?

I agree, I stand walking to the restroom. I wear my hair down. You instruct me to remain naked. You instruct me to lie down on the bed, face up. You bind my arms and legs to the bedposts, completely exposed.

You are not to cum unless you are told, do I make myself clear?

I agree.

I have a special task for you today, you dirty dirty girl.

I look at you, anxious.

What's in store today Sir?

You smile and chuckle softly.

Today Pretty, you will be a good little fucktoy. Do you like that?

I smile,

Yes Sir, I will be your fucktoy.

You touch my face,

Not just got me pretty, today I'm sharing you, do you understand?

I breathe heavily. I agree.

But remember pretty, you do NOT cum until I tell you to do so.

I lay, bound, waiting. I hear footsteps. You walk into the room with a handsome house guest.

Hi there my little fucktoy, be polite and take care of our guest, do I make myself clear?

I look over, wide eyed as the strange man walks up to me.

Yes Sir. I will take care of our guest.

One by one the house guests enter the room. You check on me periodically, making sure I behave and that I'm safe. Over and over they use me. My cunt dripping, aching for release. I do not dare squeeze, I do not dare bare down into the mattress. Finally the last man has left. You walk into the room..Stroking my face softly, touching my breasts you ask,

Did you enjoy yourself pretty girl? You were very generous today.

Weak, tired and aching for release I smile softly,

Yes Sir, I did.

You grin.

Good girl, I have a special treat for you tonight.

I look at you, with a trusting glance. You unbind me, one arm at a time, one leg at a time. You sit quietly, looking at me. Admiring me.

What do you have for me S-

I'm interrupted by a knock at the door. You smile. You stand and answer the door. You return with a beautiful woman. She's in a long red trench coat, long silky brown hair, high heels. I look at you, at her, back at you....waiting for someone to say something.

She giggles. You take off her coat and walk back to hang it in the front room. Her body is enticing, small perky breasts, beautifully curved hips and voluptuous bottom. She approaches me on the bed, sitting quietly.

You are going to have a nice time tonight pretty. You're going to please me by pleasuring this woman, do you understand? You are free to enjoy orgasm at will.

I nod anxiously, my heart racing, nervous. You sit by, stroking yourself. The woman crawls over to me. She reaches out and pulls my face close, kissing me deeply. I lose myself in lust. My body still aching for release. I want to devour this woman, I pull her to me, rather aggressively. I stop, I remember my manners, I look over at you in apology. You smile,

Its alright beautiful, you may have fun. No restrictions.

I return my attention to the woman. Caressing her body, tasting her juices, feeling her body against mine, moaning together. Our bodies reacting to each other. Hearing the pleasure we bring you while you observe. I whisper in her ear, she nods.

I step off the bed, I drop to my knees before you, I clear my throat.

Sir, if you would permit us, we would like to pleasure you, together.

You smile, you join us on the bed. I kneel behind you, rubbing your shoulders, caressing your body. She pleasures you orally, until you're ready to cum. She pulls away just before so you can cum on her face. You're juices run down her chin and dribble down your cock. Together her and I lick up your cum and collapse next to you.

Such good girls. Rest now, you have served me well.