The Pleasure Factory

Story Info
Evil genius converts business woman into ass in the wall.
6.8k words
4
13.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra was a 42-year-old former university graduate and professional business woman. The head of HR of her company selling luxury cars and a leading representative in the state.

One afternoon, her colleague Melanie, handed her a black pamphlet in gold lettering which she obtained from her partner Ross, who was an executive of another sector in a different state that was also part of the franchise.

The pamphlet was sent out by an unknown head-honcho called 'Christopher.' A former banker who now resided in Switzerland and was a leading stakeholder in the company.

Melanie was under the impression the pamphlet was just a joke. One of those chain gags that were being emailed around to their high-flying husbands.

The pamphlet was seeking out professional business women who were looking for a change of scenery and occupation in the Swiss Alps. They'd be paid handsomely. Much more than their already lavish salaries.

The successful candidates would be required for 6 months, to live in prestigious conditions with maids attending to their every need.

The illustration on the pamphlet depicted a gorgeous woman placed in a device where her head appeared through a wall. This was followed by blueprint art which revealed the middle of the structure: an adjustable wooden circle encased with foam padding and layered with fabric was placed around her hips like a corset. Meanwhile, at the opposite end of the wall, her ass was on display.

The idea of the adjustable wooden circle was to keep her firmly in place. The flexible foam wouldn't restrict her breathing and she could be bound tighter than just plain wood yet more comfortable. Due to the design of the structure, it was impossible to slip her hips through the circle, so her ass would be permanently on display.

The successful candidates would be hand-fed all kids of exotic cuisines and their bathroom habits taken care of by a senior matriarch maid who also appeared on the pamphlet with a bed pan in hand, a wry simple across her face along with a padded whip placed in her stocking suspender which served as a makeshift holster.

On the front of the pamphlet a silhouette of a dark mysterious man who had his index finger and thumb cusping the girl's chin and angling her head upwards to make eye contact.

The woman in the illustration was making laser-like precision eye contact, It was quite the contrast and powerful image which displayed a sense of belittlement and submissiveness on the woman's behalf and superiority and dominance on the mysterious male figure's.

Sandra took the pamphlet and laughed it off saying, ''Omg, what kind of whacko would desire such a thing."

Followed by, "This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen." She then placed the pamphlet into her office bin below her desk and Melanie exited the room laughing. "I thought you'd like that."

As soon as Melanie left, Sandra's curiosity got the better of her and she took the pamphlet out of the bin and shoved it in her bag. She didn't want to look crazy in front of Melanie but there was a part of her that found the idea extremely interesting, even arousing. The pamphlet allowed the reader's imagination to run wild.

For the rest of the afternoon, Sandra envisioned herself in the device. It made her incredibly excited about the possibilities of what would occur, she imagined herself giving a blowjob and being fucked helplessly, the added incentive of the huge salary also aroused her further.

Her current job was more than often boring when she wasn't traveling around, even when travelling, she was only enquiring about buying new car dealerships for luxury cars-Hardly her passion!

As the day progressed, she began to become restless and couldn't wait until she got home that night to finish reading the fancy pamphlet.

That night she rushed home from work and kicked off her black leather flats and undid her belt.

She wore the most gorgeous pin-stripped tight business pants that enhanced every curve of her delicious full-ass. She unbuttoned two buttons from her white collared shirt which revealed her gorgeous cleavage and designer bra.

Sandra then took the pamphlet from her bag and laid down in bed as she began masturbating over the women in the illustration. She thought it was the sexist thing she'd ever seen! She then contemplated her next day at work, how boring and mind-numbing it would be.

The pressures and demands were becoming such a bore and she was sick of going through the motions. She thought about how exciting it would be to switch places with the women from the illustration, not to mention easier! All she'd be doing is receiving pleasure and providing it whilst living in suspense! No more predictable routines. Every day seemed like watching the same movie over and over again where she knew the plot before it had even begun.

Christopher's goal in mind was to strip the successful applicant of any credentials, status, and aspirations they may have had and reduce or increase them to their true purpose; what he believed were 3 fuck holes, designed to give and receive pleasure.

The name of his manor in Switzerland was dubbed "The PleasureFactory."

The more she read, the more she found it intriguing. She could see the venture as a working holiday and would explain it away to colleagues quite easily through a transfer. She had no husband to answer to or obligations as Sandra was recently divorced.

She brushed it off as just a crazy fantasy and continued going to work for a while when reality hit. There was nothing more left to achieve in her line of work.

Every day was a drag. She thought of her achievements as void and unfulfilling and couldn't seem to shake this mysterious Christopher figure's proposal from her mind.

She continued to think about it all day, every day. Especially when work got to her, which was often, she'd resort to the proposal in Switzerland as a sense of escapism that made her feel at peace and happy. A coping mechanism if you will.

It wasn't long after when Sandra decided to take her long service leave. Unsure if she'd even return. She never considered herself very close to any of her current colleagues and lived a quiet life keeping to herself. She believed she owed it to herself to experience as much out of life as possible, including all of her kinks.

She wasn't going to die. What was the worst that was going to happen? She'd be paid a fortune and have a memorable and enjoyable experience? She had nothing to lose yet everything to gain. Life was short after all!

These were just a few ideas that were floating through her mind as she began to justify the venture. She wasn't seriously considering it at this point-or was she?

After a couple of days of relaxing at home, she decided she was due for a holiday and began searching sky scanner for flights to Switzerland! Regardless of whether she went for an interview or expressed her interest, Switzerland would be an amazing holiday.

Sandra gathered her belongings and the next morning her cab arrived to take her to the airport. By this stage, she was buzzing with excitement-she hadn't felt this alive in years!

As she waited at the airport, she started flickering through the pamphlet that was kept folded in her wallet and made sure nobody was around whilst she was observing it. Her interest and curiosity only grew fonder and before long she was on the plane and boarding in Switzerland.

Sandra spent the first night at the hotel lobby getting drunk on cocktails. She spent the next day nursing a hangover and masturbating in bed about the possibilities of meeting Christopher and attending The Pleasure Factory.

She would be there for business reasons only and to talk about cars she told herself. Little did she know that she wasn't the first professional businesswoman to come up with that excuse, let alone the first to make the journey as hundreds, if not thousands of like-minded feminists such as herself had taken the same path lured by their curiosity and desires.

If Sandra thought she was alone in her escapades and some kind of 'one of a kind freak,' she was sorely mistaken!

It had now been almost a week since her arrival and she hadn't even bothered to see the Alps. She wasn't interested in sightseeing. Sandra spent the time alone researching as much as she could and working up the courage to make the phone call, her flight was due to leave for home in another two days and the thought of heading back to her boring existence made her sigh. She went back down to the hotel lobby and had a few more cocktails when she decided to pick up the phone.

Christopher's secretary 'Barbara' answered.

"Good afternoon, TPS limited, you're speaking with Barbara how may I help you?"

Barbara was well aware of the pamphlet that had been circulating and was used to answering calls from hesitant, shy women like Sandra. She wasn't there to discuss cars.

It was a well-orchestrated plan in psychology that targeted professional women who worked in the car industry; therefore, it was understood that most women who would express interest would use the car industry as a decoy to obtain a meeting with Christopher and that's exactly what followed.

"Uh, Hi my Name's Sandra, I'm a representative for a luxury car company in Canada. The leading stakeholder is a gentleman named Christopher and I was wondering if it were possible I could drop a resume in as I'm interested in a change of scenery and obtaining employment in the area."

Barbara spoke in the most pleasant tone of voice.

"Hi Sandra, I'm glad to hear my dear, we appreciate those who wish to better themselves abroad and I'd be more than happy to arrange a meeting for you if you like."

Sandra stood in the lobby completely frozen at how smoothly it went down.

Barbara's pleasantries took the edge of things and rather than being in a state of anticipation and fear, she became excited and proud of herself.

"That sounds wonderful! Just name a time and date and I'll be there!" Replied Sandra now beaming with enthusiasm.

"How about Friday dear?-3 pm?"

"I'll be there! Thanks again so much, I look forward to the opportunity!" Sandra replied

"I'm sure you do my dear, have a good evening and we'll see you Friday."

Sandra hung up the phone and began to party in the hotel lobby by herself! A reward for the effort she thought-a reason to celebrate.

Over the next two days, she began preparing herself. She'd look her professional best. Her pin-striped business pants complimented her sexy bubble butt as they were so tight it appeared the seams were about to burst, they almost appeared painted on.

Sandra was well aware Christopher had a kink for feminists, so to compliment her long-sleeved white collared shirt and short black coat with shoulder pads, she would also wear a bow-tie! Just like a man! That would drive him nuts, she thought.

Beneath her tight pants were the sexiest and skimpiest lilac thong she owned in which you could quite visibly see the outline from her business pants. This made her incredibly wet. She felt sexy and fit.

After she finished her last dress rehearsal, she masturbated herself to sleep like she'd done every night for the past 3 months over the same fantasy-The pleasure factory!

Today was today! She'd awoken well rested and had a lovely brunch. As the minutes ticked away she became slightly nervous and ignorantly thought she was going to bluff Christopher with aspirations of a position in one of the car sectors, therefore she told herself there was nothing to be nervous about.

Sandra waited out the front of the motel dressed to kill with a briefcase in hand only containing her resume. It served as more of a prop if anything, to fulfill Christopher's feminist fetish.

The cab arrived and began taking her on an hour-long journey that rounded many hills. The further they went the less communal things began to look and the more isolated and beautiful the landscape became.

The scenery was amazing, as they began to navigate up the windy road to a beautiful manor. A double story lodge with a tame, gothic kind of theme.

As the cab departed, Sandra waved goodbye and tipped the driver $100, and made her way to the front door. She pressed the buzzer and stated her name and appointment number.

The door unlocked with a sophisticated 'click' and she walked up towards the front desk where she encountered Barbara, who looked very similar to Moira O'Hara from American horror story except she wasn't blind in one eye.

After reciprocating for a while, she was made to feel at home and told to take a seat and relax as she watched Barbara go about her work.

It was fair to say that although Barbara was around 60 years old, she looked as if she would have been a glamour in her younger day. A sense of elegance about her, she was posh with a nice bone structure. Her features were 'pretty' yet had begun to wither over time.

Sandra thought back to the image of Barbara with the padded whip on the side of her stocking. She was wearing the same maid-type' uniform' in the Pamphlet except without the whip and bed pan.

Sandra felt hot flushes through her body. Barbara was sexy in a way! She enjoyed her sense of superiority and maturity plus her demeanor suggested she was hiding an extremely kinky side. Not that she didn't already figure that as she'd remembered Barbara from the illustration beside the gorgeous ass in the wall.

"Christopher will see you in his office now."

As Barbara led Sandra down a corridor into a massive room with a huge glass ceiling and behind the desk was one of the most handsome men she'd ever laid eyes on.

Christopher looked about 42 himself with shortish dark brown hair and stubble on his face. He was wearing a black suit jacket with a casual white shirt beneath and what looked to be an extremely expensive watch.

What caught her attention the most were his eyes. The guy was looking straight through her like he knew every bone in her body.

Barbara went and placed down Sandra's file beside him and made a flirtatious remark. Sandra immediately saw that Barbara had a thing for Christopher. As Christopher now reverted his attention to Sandra, who sensed she was on eggshells as to not to set off Barbara's jealously which she'd picked up on.

As time progressed, Sandra would come to realize that Barbara wasn't as nice as she made out to be and enjoyed taking her sadism out on Christopher's new toys.

They were both sadist freaks, as were Sandra at heart, and by no means three were a crowd. They all fed off each other, as time would tell.

Christopher began the interview as Barbara stood to his far-right against the wall in a state of servitude.

In typical customaries of such a manner, it wasn't uncommon to see a knight's armor displayed.

Behind Christopher's desk hanging on the wall was a plastic corset complete with a neckpiece attached to a pole as if it were being impaled. It was displayed subtly as an 'art piece' and grabbed Sandra's attention as she tried hard not to stare.

She imagined herself wearing it. If she had any second thoughts of attending Switzerland, they'd all but vanished by now as she felt she was right where she belonged.

Christopher got straight to the point and began asking her inappropriate and intrusive questions such as her age, weight, and previous salary.

Sandra answered every one of them without hesitation, such was her enthusiasm.

Everything was going smoothly and telepathically. So much so that Sandra had completely forgotten about how she was going to mention she was interested in an internship.

"We look forward to having you at TPS." (The Pleasure Factory)

Sandra's smile grew from ear to ear and almost lit up the room. "Really!?" She said.

Christopher Nodded his head in approval and mentioned she'd begin a week's trial and said "Barbara will show you to your quarters for now and you'll be shown your work station in the morning."

He never even asked her permission! He didn't have to! Sandra liked this about him and the fact she mentioned 'TPS' she knew exactly what that stood for and what her 'work station' would be-she'd seen the pamphlet!

"Follow me, dear," said Barbara as she took her briefcase and began ascending the staircase as Sandra keenly trailed behind. She took a final look over her shoulder at Christopher and smiled.

Tonight would be Sandra's last night of 'normality.'

As they entered the suite, Barbara instructed Sandra to undress as she'd be taking her measurements for her workstation.

Sandra jumped at the opportunity. She was keen to get to work and before you knew it was standing before Barbara in her tiny lilac thong with a slight wet patch at the crotch. She had an incredible ass! From the back, it looked as if she was naked and her buttocks had swallowed her tiny thong, the lilac looked stunning against her beautiful white skin and healthy brunette hair.

Sandra had big natural tits as well which sat up nicely. They were a perfect size and she enjoyed being naked in front of the older women. It was turning her on and it was turning Barbara on too, who was scanning every inch of her body and had put on a professional and rather strict demeanor, becoming almost 'nun-like' in her attitude towards her.

An example of this was when Sandra did a slight jig in excitement about her new position when Barbara snapped at her and told her to "Keep still! I'm trying to take your measurements! We don't take kindly to childish behavior at TPS as we're all adults here and this is an adult environment!"

She then took a sample corset and began tightening it firmly and said;

"And I mean adult environment!" As she tightened the corset one more time, which almost took Sandras to breathe away.

Sandra initially felt belittled, however soon changed her perspective and enjoyed the feeling of being 'put in her place.' She took no offense and quickly reminded herself of the reason she was here.

Sandra then said ''No more childish games. I'm sorry Barbara."

It was then that Barbara hastily said "That will be the last time you call me Barbara. For now one you will address me as Mistress and just heads up, Christopher is to be referred to as Master. He doesn't take kindly to disrespectful little sluts, now I suggest you get some rest, It's you're the first day tomorrow and you'll need all the strength you can get, believe me!"

Sandra then went and lay on the bed, She was now wearing only her thong since Barbara had removed the sample corset which was for measurements only.

She grazed her eyes over the walls and saw erotic black and white images that featured the bottom half of pretty women's faces with slave collars and also in the worshipping position, on their knees with bowed heads and arms stretched out.

There was a sexy vibe about the place with a dark twist which created a sense of risk that she loved! She didn't care about the way Barbara had spoken to her- she'd enjoyed it! Sandra was now looking at the pictures on the walls and thinking of Christopher-how handsome he was and she how she couldn't wait to get to work pleasing him any way she could!

She was even silly enough to picture herself marrying him one day! And that she might be able to change him! Typical of such women like Sandra. So delusional.

Here, she was just three fucking holes and knew exactly what she'd got herself into as she began to rub herself to sleep thinking of 'Christopher' using her however he pleased. It wasn't long before she'd brought herself to climax and squirted all over the sheets. Her orgasms were so much more intense now, ever since the day she received the pamphlet!

Morning came and Barbara came into the room around 7 am and gave her a stern look.

"Morning mistress," said Sandra as she was wiping sleep from her eyes and yawning.

Barbara looked furious and with this said ''Get up now!" followed by "look me in the eye while you speak to me!" It was quite a rude awakening and Sandra was shocked back to her new reality. In military-type precious sprung out of bed and stood upright, looking her firmly in the eye said "Sorry mistress!"

12