Pleasure Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what would you particularly like to do in the dungeon?" I asked, "I'm sure that I could manage to help you if you wished."

She gave me a grin. "Thanks, I'll remember that if we have any time off together. I don't know; I've read a bit but would just like to see how it feels. I think I'm a sub, so hopefully you'd be a Dom. Maybe you could cane my pussy some day, perhaps?"

"Hmmm, I think I'd probably prefer to fuck it, but a caning could be arranged if that's really what you want to experience. How do you feel about that, Troy?"

"I don't think I'm into the bdsm scene,' he replied, "But I certainly would be an interested spectator. How about you, Tina?"

"Maybe spectator to start, but I think I'd be too inquisitive to stay watching for too long. I'd have to feel what things felt like, not just watch Sue writhe in painful pleasure. One thing though, I've always had a hankering to do a bit of cbt. The idea of squeezing a guy's balls to pulp doesn't appeal, but squeezing and maybe lightly beating a guy's balls would be very stimulating, for me, if not for him. You up for that, Jeff?"

I thought for a few seconds and decided to sit on the fence. "Maybe. It would depend what you'd allow me to do to you. Guess it's hard to just talk about, best to wait until we've got the opportunity to try a few things out. Possibly spontaneous scenes would develop very differently from what we'd envisage talking here."

"Very true, agreed Troy. "Anyway, we're off for a swim before the guests arrive. Wanna join us?"

Tina and I stood and the four of us made a beeline for the pool, where we quickly stripped and dived in.