Pleasure of the Royal Villa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we all already know what my answer to that question is," Padmé laughed politely, thoroughly tempted by the sound of water filling the vast bath, "I believe we can spare at least a half hour. Would either of you would care to join me? There's more than enough space for three."

"And experience has proven that there's certainly space for more than just three," Sabé said with a knowing smirk, hinting at the previous encounters the trio had with their soon-to-arrive guests, "but that a repeat of that remains to be seen. For now, let's just make sure that Padmé is subjected to a thorough relaxation process, my lady has earned it."

The three of them sipped into the large en suite refresher, where they were met with a cloud of mist, emanating from the rectangular marble bath that recessed into the floor of the room, accessible via a set of curved steps leading down to it. A set of carved alabaster statues sat on plinths located at each of the four corners of the bath, voluptuous figures representing the most loyal followers of the moon goddess Shiraya. Before Padmé could get close to the edge of the bath, she felt Sabé's hands gently resting on her hips, holding onto her.

"Come, Dormé, help me remove the last of Padmé's clothing," Sabé purred, pushing the straps of Padmé's silver chersilk chemise away from her narrow shoulders, running her fingernails along the collar of the Queen's shoulder as she pulled the undergarment away.

Dormé wasn't far behind, tugging the chemise down Padmé's legs, until it pooled at her feet, leaving her regal body almost completely bare. She guided Padmé's feet away from the chemise and dutifully folded it up, quickly removing the shoes Padmé had worn as well.

"Much better," Padmé cooed, relishing the near heavenly sensation of the rising steam washing over her body, feeling it sweep away the stress that had been building up over the past few months. tes

Sliding away from Sabé's wwandering hands, Padmé padded over to the mouth of the bath, dipping a toe into the water to test the temperature. As she had expected, Sabé had poured out a bath that was just perfect for her. She closed her eyes as she made her descent, feeling her body sinking deeper and deeper into the warm water, relaxing her muscles. Once she was shoulder deep she reopened her eyes and turned around, gazing up at the two still clothed handmaidens with an expectant twinkle in her eyes.

"Well? What are you both waiting for? The water is divine," Padmé said, settling back against one of the submerged walls.

"She's right, Dormé, we're wasting time," Sabé agreed, untying the sash wrapped around her narrow waist. It took a fraction of the time required to shed Padmé of her layers of clothing for Sabé to let the yellow and orange gown slip away from her body. She wasted no time in joining her friend and beloved Queen, wading through the clear water, stopping once she was alongside Padmé.

"Fine, but after this we really need to start getting ready. The droids are already busy getting everything ready, I don't want us to lag behind," Dormé explained, removing her gown with just a few movements of her hands, a testament to her skills as the royal wardrobe mistress.

"My, my, are you truly so eager to get ready for our guests?" Padmé smiled kindly. "Because I can assure you that they'll be far more desperate to rip the clothes from our bodies."

"Mmm, I'm already looking forward to it," Sabé said, "but right now our focus should be solely on relieving Padmé of her tension. By any means necessary."

Padmé moaned as she felt Sabé's lips press against her neck, feeling the handmaiden running her hand through her soft hair, soaking it as her lips moved up. Tilting her head to the side, Padmé managed to catch Sabé's lips with her own, opening them just enough to allow her handmaiden's tongue to clash with hers.

Dormé was quick to join the sensual scene taking place, planting a line of kisses along Padmé's chest, lavishing her firm breasts with eagerness. She stroked Padmé's body, worshiping every perfect curve, caressing her unblemished skin with the tips of her fingers, circling one index finger around her navel. Her hand inched closer to the gap between Padmé's legs, until it slid between her wet thighs, brushing across the folds of her womanhood.

"Oh, Dormé. Don't stop," Padmé moaned, clenching her thighs around Dormé's hand as it persisted in its exploration, renewing her passionate kissing with Sabé.

Urged on by her Queen, Dormé moved her hand just a little higher, enough to press a finger against her tight opening. She slowly moved and rotated her index finger as she pushed it inside, rubbing the tip against the silky lining of Padmé's vaginal wall. Feeling Padmé's thighs beginning to tremble, Dormé went further and added a second finger, then a third, pumping and bending them at a steady rate, forcing them as deep as they would go.

"Mmm, I've always been jealous of your technique, Dormé," Sabé admitted, retracting her tongue from Padmé's glossy lips, cupping her firm breasts, "you never fail to hit Padmé's most sensitive spot."

"No, she doesn't," Padmé laid her head back against the edge of the bath, melting into Dormé's expert touch. She was incredibly familiar with the nimble hands of her friends, having required their more intimate services after the more strenuous days of her rule. They were always more than happy to oblige, providing her with a stress relief few could. Well, those on the surface of Naboo, at least.

After a few minutes of plunging her fingers into Padmé's sopping sex, Dormé pulled her hand away, bringing her fingers to her soft lips, licking the nectar from each digit. "Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of time at our disposal to carry out a more thorough service. Would my lady care to bring this to a close?"

Padmé nodded smoothly, fully aware of just what Dormé had planned to finish off their session together. With the help of Sabé, Padmé lifted herself out of the water, sitting on the edge with her legs still hanging over. Giving a subtle nod, she parted her legs as Dormé swam over, bringing her lips level with Padmé's quim, lightly teasing the lips with her dexterous tongue.

Dormé forced her tongue past Padmé's labia, jamming it inside the needy sex. She gripped her Queen's thighs firmly, keeping them far enough apart to allow her to carry out her much adored task. Swirling and circling it around the wet tunnel, moving it as rapidly as she could, striking every sensitive nerve, touching Padmé's g-spot in a way very few could claim to have achieved.

Sabé didn't give up her assault, lining herself up behind Padmé, pulling her head back around to continue the ravishing of her still painted lips, sliding her hands across Padmé's flat stomach and up to her wet breasts, rolling her thumbs across the nipples.

The sensory overload proved too much, even for the resolve of the Monarch of Naboo. "Ahhh, I feel it! By Shiraya, I'm cumming!" Padmé let out an agonized cry, stretching her head back as a thunderous orgasm wracked her body. Her thighs shuddered heavily as Dormé doubled her efforts, only exacerbating the severity of her climax.

After just over a minute of successive climaxes, with her sweet nectar drained by the loving mouth of her handmaiden, Padmé felt her body finally settling back down. She opened her eyes, flashing an uncharacteristically shy smile at her two friends.

"I wasn't expecting to be so vocal," Padmé admitted.

"I think Dormé knows the ins and outs of our bodies better than we do," Sabé shared, picking up a cloth from a nearby shelf, one that specialised in the removal of Padmé's white make-up, "but I wouldn't worry, Padmé. Once our esteemed guests are settled in for the night, it'll be Dormé whose moans will fill the villa."

"I hope so," Padmé agreed, "we'll finish up here and change into the clothes that Dormé has selected for us. And we'd better make sure we're prepared for what's to come, I doubt any of us will be getting much sleep tonight."

~•~•~•~•~•~

Padmé sighed as she felt the material of her much cherished lakeside gown resting against her skin, feeling the expertly tailored garment rolling down her body like a shimmering river.

A perfectly executed ombré effect had been utilised to form a blend of vibrant colours, with pale yellow giving way to dazzling lavender as the gown cascaded down to Padmé's feet. It left her unblemished shoulders and the top of her back entirely bare, held together by a Chalcedony collar that wrapped its way around her slender neck, along with a pair of cuffs that sat around her upper arms to allow the sleeves to almost float across her arms. Silver shimmersilk enhanced the already ethereal gown, running along the neckline and the hemline. As the gown caught the orange twinkling light of the descending sun, its semi-transparent quality came into full effect, allowing Padmé's beautiful figure to be seen through the delicate material.

Sabé had spent much of the time they had to prepare getting Padmé's hair into a specific, uniquely intricate style. A series of six silver ringlets held Padmé's in place, curling it towards the back to form a shell-like shape, with a pair of elongated gold earrings to offset the silver.

Padmé took a moment to inspect herself with the surrounding mirrors, not surprised by the incredible work put in by her two most trusted friends. She made a number of poses, testing out the level of movement the gown would allow her, relieved to find that it left her virtually unhindered, with the flowing gown easily sweeping to the side with even the slightest movement.

"It's perfect," Padmé smiled at the reflections of Dormé and Sabé as they stood behind her, making a few last minute checks of their own. Both had adorned their bodies with gowns similar in appearance to Padmé's, but with an orange hue replacing the royal lavender, still denoting their ranking as handmaidens to the almost celestial Padmé. "You've both outdone yourselves. Truly."

"Thank you, Padmé," Dormé replied, holding her hand up for Padmé to take as she prepared to step down from the platform, "but I think it will be up to your bedmate for the night to assess. I just hope he'll find it as fetching as we do."

"I have no doubt that he will," Sabé said confidently, "Padmé is positively irresistible."

Once Padmé made it off the platform, Dormé immediately floated over to on of the luggage cases and lifted out a pair of tall, Hapan made silver heels. She returned and knelt down before her monarch, setting the shoes on the ground, reverently helping Padmé as she slid her dainty feet into them. Dormé stood back up and watched as Padmé twisted around on the spot, displaying the modelesque appearance the incredibly thin heels provided her legs with, accentuating the curvature of her rear, adding a definition to her legs that made them appear longer.

"I think its time to check on how the droids are getting on," Padmé said, exhilarated by the final result of her handmaidens's hours of work, fully prepared for the imminent arrival of their guests.

She led the way out of her bedchamber, looking around at the work put in by the villa's service droids. A pair of LEP droids travelled back and forth from the kitchens to the large dining table, setting down steaming platters and bowls of freshly caught and prepared species of fish. Wines of varying vintages were lined up along the center of the table, with crystal flutes within reaching distance of each of the future occupants. Just as Padmé had hoped, everything had been completed to perfection, creating an absolutely sensual opener to mark the weekend ahead.

"It seems like everything has come together," Sabé proclaimed, taking her place bedside her monarch, planting a reverent kiss of Padmé's bare shoulder, "it's the break you deserve."

"My life is dedicated to serving Naboo and my people," Padmé recited, borrowing from the vows she had made during her extravagant coronation. But there was a certain weariness in her tone, one easily picked up by her close friend. "But even I have to concede that my duties can be an incredible burden, and the invasion has only added to the workload. It seems as if I spend more time in transit aboard the Royal Starship going back and forth between Naboo and Coruscant than I do in the palace. At this point, I wonder if I would be better suited in the role of a senator, giving up the throne to allow someone else to remain here whilst I fight our battles in the Senate."

"And you would make a formidable senator, Padmé," Dormé spoke up as she entered the dining hall, her orange gown almost glowed as the soft light from the crystal chandeliers washed over her, "Shiraya knows that Naboo needs someone with spirit to for its sovereign rights in the Senate. Sheev Palpatine may be the chancellor, but he has been far too neglectful towards his home world, but you wouldn't."

"Dormé is right," Sabé smiled kindly, "as much as I desire for you to remain as Queen for another term, your far too much of a fighter to be constrained by all the pomp and circumstance. But let's push that aside for now, you may be a fighter in the Senate, but you are completely subservient in the bedroom."

As the trio shared a laugh, thinking back to their previous encounters at the villa, LG-74 appeared from the doorway. "Your highness? A water craft has just appeared bedside the dock. It has the correct transponder, but the model of the craft is of Gungan origin -- a Bongo. Shall I put an alert message forward to Captain Panaka?"

"No, LG, those would be our guests for the weekend," Padmé explained, with excitement seeping into her voice, "would you go and retrieve them for us?"

"Of course, your highness," LG-74 bowed her head respectfully, then disappeared through the heavy wooden doors, strolling down the path towards the upper section of the dock.

"LG doesn't remember our last 'meeting'?" Sabé asked curiously.

"All of the villa's droids are pre-programmed with discretion in mind. If you don't want them to have any memories relating to a certain period of time, you can request that they undergo a minor memory wipe," Padmé replied, leading her handmaidens towards the foyer. She let out an excited breath as she brushed down the skirt of her gown.

"You've thought of everything," Sabé grinned.

The trio weren't left waiting long before the protocol droid returned, leading the guests inside. Padmé's eyes instantly landed upon the imposing form of Rugor Nass, the Boss of the Gungan High Council, dressed in his usual ceremonial robes, with his epulets covering both shoulders, keeping up the pretence of his arrival at the villa being a simple meeting of the ruling bodies of Naboo should anyone happen to spot them, though the registry signal they had been provided with ensured that the Bongo would not be picked up by Panaka's radar array. He was flanked by a pair of tall, high ranking members of the Gungan army, Gurish and Migyl, both of whom had led the assault against the droid army. The two warriors both stared at Padmé's handmaidens, already familiar with them, in more ways than one.

"Boss Nass," Padmé greeted the rotund Gungan, bowing to him, displaying one rulers respect for the other, "I trust you and your men had a comfortable journey?"

"Wesa had a little run in with an opee sea killer," Nass frowned, brightening up rapidly as he stared back at Padmé, not bothering to disguise his exploration of her exquisite body, encased in her subtly alluring lakeside gown, "but wesa dealt with it. How are yousa, Queenie Amidala?"

"To be honest, I'm glad to be able to escape from my royal duties, for a short time at least," Padmé felt her spirits lift significantly as she watched her handmaidens personally greet the pair Gungan warriors, with Dormé in particular blushing as Migyl planted a kiss on her cheek, "I've grown weary of the Senate and its unwillingness to guarantee Naboo the support it needs to ensure that a repeat of the Trade Federation's invasion doesn't become a possibility."

"Dat's why wesa Gungans stay well below da surface," Nass responded, flashing Padmé a serious expression, "deysa playing too many games on Coruscant, always scheming out of sight. Wesa Gungans are lacking the patience for such things."

"I wish I could say the same, Rugor," Padmé admitted, feeling Nass's trunk-like arm sliding across her back as they walked towards the dining hall, a brazen act that would by itself have caused a scandal amongst her people, especially from those who preferred that the Gungans remained beneath the surface, "nothing would please me more than to escape from the political sphere altogether. It's tiring to discuss the same topics repeatedly in the Senate with little to no progress made."

"Dat's why wesa are here for the weekend, to provide yousa with a night of distraction from such things," Nass grinned broadly, turning his massive head around to share a knowing grin with his men, both of whom held Sabé and Dormé close to them, with Migyl in particular taking great enjoyment from letting his hands brush across Dormé's taught stomach.

Padmé led the group into the dining hall, listening to the collective inhalation of breath taken by the Gungans when their stalked eyes took in the sight of the banquet that had been arranged for them. Boss Nass in particular eyed up the display, letting his eyes wander from platter to platter, salivating when the sheer variety of aquatic delicacies available became apparent to him. Nass's already enthusiastic tastebuds were sent into overdrive when an LEP droid waddled into the room, carrying a plate containing a steaming Gumfish, with its scales cooked until they took on a crispy appearance.

"How have we done?" Padmé asked with a charming smile, amused by the eager looks the trio of Gungans shared with one another, thrilled by both the bountiful meal and the events that would take place afterwards. "I hope we have everything here that you desired."

"Oh, yousa have outdone yousaself, Queenie Amidala. Every desire has been catered to," Nass replied smoothly, glancing without restraint at the sultry form of the Queen.

"Then let us get started, I wouldn't want anything to grow cold before we've had the chance to experience it," Padmé spoke, playing the part of the gracious hostess to perfection as she led the way to the grand table. Her heels clicked against the intricately detailed floor as she approached the head of the table, holding her hand out deferentially towards the opulent high backed chair sat on the opposite side. "Rugor, would you care to take a seat at the other end? Only the most esteemed guests are invited to do so, those who the monarch considers worthy of occupying a chair so ancient."

"That's bein' a kind offer, but the distance will make our discussions bombad difficult," Nass brushed his pudgy chin thoughtfully, eyeing the chair closest to Padmé's, "perhaps yousa would be willin' to forgo such traditions and allow mesa to sit beside yousa? Our conversations will be... enlightenin'."

"Well, then I must accept your proposal. I wouldn't dare to miss out on the opportunity to have a far more intimate discussion," Padmé conceded, brushing the front of her gown as she took her seat, doing so in a fashion that allowed one of her toned legs to emerge through a well placed slit.

Nass made a quick agreement with Gurish before making his way over to Padmé, allowing his subordinate to take his original seat in his stead. Once the group had seated themselves LG-74 appeared from the kitchen, carrying a teardrop shaped bottle of wine. LG dutifully walked over to Padmé as quickly as her stiff servos would allow, popping the cork and pouring a conservative amount into the Queen's etched glass, repeating the process as she moved from person to Gungan.