Pleasure of the Royal Villa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yousa enjoyin' this?" Nass gloated, watching closely as Padmé took gasping breaths. "How would yousa subjects react if theysa knew just what yousa get up ta behind closed doors?"

"Many would demand my immediate abdication," Padmé replied honestly, with the mere thought of the risk involved sending her into overdrive, bringing her to a bone shaking orgasm, "s-some within the Royal Advisory Council still don't believe that we should promote any further integration between our people."

"And dis is somethin' yousa disagree with?" Nass asked with a devious smirk, crashing his hips down hard enough to create a series of smacking sounds.

"I think you could say that," Padmé moved her hands back and spread them out across the silk pillows, appearing less like a regal monarch and more like a seductive vixen, whose eyes fluttered when Nass reached his full speed, "I will always be eager to display my deep appreciation for you and the Gungan people. And as you know, my handmaidens share my affection."

"Mesa would like to see da look on the Councilmen react if theysa knew what a whore da Queenie of Naboo was for Gungan men! Along with da Royal handmaidens" Nass chuckled deeply, aware that he wasn't too far from his end point.

"The scandal would spread across the galaxy like wildfire," Padmé's breath hitched, imagining how notorious she would become if her countless secret activities ever became public, "they'd never look at me in the same way if they knew."

"Yousa would always be welcome in da Gungan city," Nass sweated severely when he realised how close he was, "yousa have already become a figure of adoration among the Gungan Army."

"Boss Nass, I think you would just prefer it of I gave up my throne in favour of becoming a pleasure slave for your troops," Padmé shivered at the thought, tightening her legs even further as Nass's cock bulged against her warm walls.

"Would dat be so bad?" Nass smiled, grabbing Padmé's breast with his hand as his climax approached.

"A neverending parade of strapping warriors using me to satisfy their every need? A life without responsibility and the grating political schemes in the Senate? A life that consists solely of sexual servitude?" Padmé cooed with every sentence. "No, it wouldn't be so bad."

"This is it, Queenie! It'sa almost there!" Nass grunted.

"Then let it happen!" Padmé begged, readying herself for what would come. "I want every drop of your seed inside me! Mark me, fill this royal schutta with your hot, Gungan sperm!"

Nass took her offer, bursting into a burning series of thrusts, groaning loudly as his cock swelled. With one final shove forth, Nass's testicles tightened up, spewing their contents directly into the body of the stunning Queen. Sharp jets sent a copious amount of cum into Padmé's fertile canal, filling her with his virile sperm, with Padmé tightening her pussy squeezing everything he had out of him. By the time the final spurt left his urethra, the sheer amount of energy exerted finally caught up to him, forcing Nass to roll off of Padmé and crash back down onto the bed.

"That was divine," Padmé said serenely, rubbing her hand against her pussy, before slipping a finger inside to plug the sperm just as it started to drip out of her, "I've been waiting for that for months. I'll order us some drinks, I think we both need some fluids to make up for that."

Padmé tapped a small switch located on the antique cabinet beside the bed, laying back down as she waited, gently fingering herself with her nimble fingers. LG arrived soon after, carrying a tray containing a glass of wine and a glass of Pangoa Fresca, which she handed to the grateful pair before making a prim exit. Nass and Padmé quietly downed their drinks, relieved to replenish their energy during their short break.

"I haven't felt like this in a while," Padmé spoke up, brushing her hair across her shoulder when she turned to look at the recovering Gungan, eyeing his manhood as it showed signs of twitching back to life, "I still find time to seek relief with Dormé and Sabé. But it isn't quite the same as having something like that inside me."

"And mesa has the entire weekend to leave yousa wantin' more," Nass replied confidently, smacking his lips as he set the empty glass down on the cabinet.

Before Padmé could reply, the muffled sound of a woman's agonized moaning filtered into the bedchamber. Padmé laughed quietly as she listened, quickly recognising the owner of the moans was Sabé, who always happened to be the most expressive out of the three of them in the middle of her sexual throes, far more willing to voice her pleasure to her lovers. Not one to be outdone, the Queen rose back up and mounted Nass once again, grasping his hardening member from behind, gazing down at him as if she was seated upon her throne in the Theed Palace.

"I think we've had enough time to recuperate, don't you?" Padmé cocked her head, sliding the Gungan's thick member against her mound, lifting her fingers to her lips to lick the seed covering them away.

"Yousa will be beggin' for mesa to kriff you senseless once mesa finishes," Nass guaranteed, shoving his cock back into Padmé's cum filled pussy, just where he felt it belonged.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Padmé's eyes parted slightly as she stirred, pushing herself back until she sat upawards with her bare back against the bed frame. She listened to the soft snoring of the Gungan resting beside her, watching his chest rise and fall as he slumbered. A quick glance towards the balconies behind the bed gave her a view of the orange glow shimmering across the horizon, crawling across the verdant landscape to create an endlessly breath taking sight. A flock of Pelikkis breezed across the clear sky, flying in a 'V' shaped formation.

Moaning as she took the chance to stretch, closing her eyes as she moved her head from side to side. A slight shift from her thighs reminded her of the events that had taken place just hours before, with a wet sensation from between her legs causing her to look down at the evidence. A copious amount of Gungan sperm had spilled from her sex, staining the once pristine sheets. Despite just how much of the substance had leaked from her during her sleep, another small movement made her away of just how much remained deep inside.

Even as the light from the sun started to pour through the windows Padmé was sure that she was the only resident to not be locked in a post-orgasmic slumber. But just before she could set her head back down for a second sleep, she was proven wrong when a small moan made itself known to her. Initially, she considered that it was likely Sabé, who tended to not stop until her body couldn't physically keep going.

But when another quiet moan echoed out, Padmé knew it couldn't have been the boisteroues Sabé. To her delight, she realised that Dormé was the one producing the delicate sound, someone who much preferred a short burst of passionate lovemaking before settling in for the night.

With her interest piqued and her lust provoked, Padmé decided to make an early morning trip, just a quick check up on her dear friend. As silently as she could, Padmé eased herself out of the bed and slid her feet back into her heels, tip topeing as she approached her wardrobe. She retrieved a blood red silk gown with black trimming running along the collar, threading her arms through the sleeves and holding it together with a thin sash she tied around her waist.

She crept towards the door and tried to keep each step as light as possible. She slid the door open and quickly passed through it, sliding it back into place once she made it to the hallway. However, unbeknownst to Padmé, her effort to not disturb the Gungan snoring away in her bed was proven to be in vain, with a single click of a heel connecting with the marble floor in the hallway causing one of Nass's eyes to crack open.

Padmé sauntered across the hall, walking past Sabé's room, tracing a hand along the wall as she made her approach to the room where her interest was focused. She placed her ear against the cold metal door, listening closely to the occupants on the other side.

"My lady? You've risen earlier than I had expected. Would you c-"

Padmé held a finger up to her lips, aimed in the direction of the protocol droid that had appeared from a corner at the mouth of the hall. A small wave was enough to send the droid away, headed back towards her charging station. With no distractions left to stop her, Padmé typed in the code for the door, opening it far enough to watch the pair inside without the risk of them catching sight of her.

~•~•~•~•~•~

A light giggle chimed out from the expansive guest accommodation, carrying over to the gold and marble hallway beyond. The occupants were just in the process of recovering from what had been their third sexual session of the night, sipping from their glasses of Blossom wine, letting the cool air coming from the folding windows sweep over them, though the pungent scent of sex never lost its prominence. A variety of clothing had been scattered across the intricately decorated floor, including a set of traditional Gungan battle wear, a deep orange dreamsilk garment, and a pair of black heels.

Dormé's brown eyes looked towards the groin of the gungan warrior lying beside her, gasping as his sexual organ began to inflate once more, until it sat proudly at full length.

"How can you already be hard again?" the ordinarily reserved Dormé breathed. "I can barley feel my legs because of the strain you've put them through."

Migyl let his muscular chest puff out, draining the cup of rich tasting wine produced by the bountiful vineyards located around Theed. He let his stalked eyes roam across the body of the beautiful handmaiden, preening as he watched his thick white seed dripping from her well used canal. There had once been a time not so long ago where mating between the native Gungan population and the Naboo would have seemed entirely far fetched, thanks in large part to the intense tensions that dated back to the day the human settlers began their territorial expansion over four thousand years prior.

The two species spent much of time following the arrival of the human colonists doing everything they could to remain separate from each other, with the Gungan people retreating to their cities located deep in the oceans of Naboo. Little had been achieved when it came to bringing both species together, leading to extended periods where all forms of communication simply came to a halt. That was until the failed invasion launched by the Trade Federation.

Through her unrivalled ability to negotiate, Padmé Amidala did what was once viewed as an impossible feat, bringing about the unification of Naboo's two most prominent sentient species. Their combined victory over the Trade Federation led to celebrations across Theed, with the Gungan people treated as guests of honour. But as always, the exuberance quickly turned into something more exploratory, especially for the human female population. The prowess of the Gungans had been well known for millennia, only further proven by their quite literal face to face encounter with the droid army. It didn't surprise Dormé in the least to discover that her Queen had been amongst the first to explore a far more intimate method of improving relations with the Gungans in the years that followed, something she encouraged her handmaidens to reap the benefits of.

Migyl lifted his hand towards his manhood, stroking it firmly, practically feeling Dormé's heart rate increasing. "Wesa Gungans don't give out so easy. Wesa go for a longo time, which is bein' why yousa Queenie sneaks us in, without the guards knowin'."

"Quite right," Dormé purred, reaching across to take Migyl's cock in her hand, stroking it far more rigorously than he had, mesmerized by how the thick veins pulsated against her palm. "The Queen has certainly become insatiable these past few years, I know that she longs for nights like these."

Migyl nodded, snaking his arms around Dormé's body, hoisting her over him, settling her down on her knees upon his laps. He enjoyed the shiver she gave as his warm shaft pressed against her flat stomach, displaying its monstrous size compared to the human men she had been with over the years. "Thosa human men aren't comparin' to a Gungan warrior, Queenie Amidala knows thata betta than anyone, the bombad Boss made her see that."

Dormé lifted her body up, just enough for Migyl's penis to slide downwards against her stomach, until it was in line for a perfect entry against her opening. "You're right, the feeling of riding the cock of such a fearsome Gungan warrior just doesn't compare to anything I've experienced before, but it needs to remain a secret. Relations have improved with your people massively, but there are still a number of my people who would react incredibly poorly should they discover her newfound desire for Gungan men."

"Things will improve una day, da women from da Naboo will see to thatsa," Migyl proclaimed, latching his thick, patterned hands around her thin waist, pushing her down, groaning deeply as she started her descent, sinking his large cock into her canal. He used her slightly tired state to his advantage, taking control as he threw his hips up with shocking dexterity, using his long lips to thrust with a calculated, exact speed, gradually building up the deeper his organ traversed.

"Uhhh, oh my! Kriff me, I want to feel that Gungan cock inside me!" Dormé cried out, unaware that her loud, sexually charged moaning had drawn an audience. She rolled her waist greedily, causing her matted chestnut hair to flail wildly around her. Her hips twirled clockwise, resulting in every vein and groove running along Migyl's shaft to rub against her incredibly sensitive walls, filling her out to the point where she practically felt her womanhood expand further just to accommodate him. Migyl crept his head up, just enough for him to lavish Dormé's breasts with his extended tongue.

"Mesa gonna finish again, Dormé, get yousa self ready!" Migyl shouted, gripping Dormé's waist tightly as he hit his climax. A hefty amount of cum was abruptly fired into the cervix of the handmaiden, joining the large amount of cum already present from their prior trysts.

Dormé collapsed against Migyl's bare chest, still able to feel his cock twitching with each gradually declining burst of sperm he unloaded into her. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of this."

"Nor will I," the refined voice of Queen Amidala spoke from the open doorway.

Dormé's head shot up, cursing herself for being so careless. "My lady, I apologise profusely. I didn't mean to wake you."

"You're forgiven, not that I blame you considering the circumstances," Padmé calmed her, dropping her eyes suggestively to Migyl's firmly embedded cock.

Her state didn't come as a surprise to Dormé. The nightgown barely covered her body, and the hairstyle that had taken so long to perfect had vanished entirely during the course of Padmé's own 'meeting', leaving behind a voluminous brunette mane. She was a vision of sexual serenity, not showing an ounce of shame as she showed off her thoroughly fucked body.

Just as Dormé attempted to pull to bedsheets over her and Migyl's naked embrace, the corpulent form of Boss Nass rounded the corner leading to the doorway, appearing in an equal state of undress as the Queen, wearing an expensive night gown that Padmé had leant to him during one of their previous trysts. He grabbed a hold of Padmé's hips and slid his hand across her stomach, reaching it through the gap of her own gown, letting the flaps separate, sliding his thick fingers into her womanhood.

Even with a brief glimpse, Dormé could tell that Nass had given her Queen quite a ruthless session of intense love making, with his cum dripping down her thighs. He leant down and brought the supposedly chaste Queen into a passionate, yet incredibly possessive kiss, forcing his long tongue into her mouth as he slowly fingered her.

"Yousa were away for a longo time, mesa was gettin' a little sexually frustrated," Nass stated, relishing the idea of being able to treat the Queen of Naboo in such a degrading manner.

"I'm sorry, Rugor" Padmé moaned, "I just needed to make sure that Dormé was enjoying herself as much as I was. If Dormé and Migyl are comfortable with the idea, perhaps they might agree to allow us to join them for a bit?"

Dormé stared at her Queen with an unsure expression, but the impact the suggestion had on Migyl became apparent almost immediately, with his cock swelling to its full size while it remained embedded inside of her pussy. With a semi-reluctant smile, Dormé nodded, shifting along with Migyl to make way for them. It was impossible for her to say no to her friend, and it was far from the first time that they shared lovers. Even with Padmé's retirement from the throne nearing with each day, Dormé knew it wouldn't be the last time.