All Comments on 'Pleasure Package Ch. 01'

by subminx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
Welcome, subminx, and thank you ...

... for this introduction to your excellent work, I look forward avidly to finding out what happens in Part 2! Very well done - five stars, and don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter!

sandymonroesandymonroealmost 10 years ago

Excellent! Hot and compact! Please go ahead!

subminxsubminxalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the feedback and support! I look forward to posting another chapter soon :)

sexxyvixensexxyvixenalmost 10 years ago
Good read

Can't wait to read what happens to you next. I am hoping this is a real situation. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why stop?

Why do you write, "Mercifully, you stop"?

A woman of such intense sexuality and luxurious eroticism should never, ever want it to stop.

You understand how women think - much better than even many other women ourselves.

Please, you MUST write the sequel - soon!

Alyson G

subminxsubminxalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Thank you all again for your comments! Part 2 has been submitted. And the full story has also been submitted with illustrations as well. Hopefully that will be up soon under the illustrated section of the site.

@Anonymous - she's happy that he stops because she is afraid if he continues, she will break the rules :)

@sexxyvixen - perhaps the illustrations will add to the sensation of reality :P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous