Pleasure Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
An influencer gets what's coming to her!
956 words
4.38
6.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A scream came from the sofa as Brock/Bebe sprayed thick spunk all over her sister's face. Mistress Kelly smiled Bebe had come SO far in the year that she'd served. Bebe knew it was proper to clean her sister Sandra after she'd come on Sandra's face, so Bebe began licking up her warm spunk. So Sandra was clean, but she remained handcuffed to the bed and unsated.

Sandra had burned Mistress Kelly's toast and forgotten to call Mistress Kelly "Mistress" Some might consider it a minor transgression, but Mistress Kelly knew you always had to stay on top of your sluts; otherwise they might get ideas. So she'd tanned Sandra's ass red, and now Sandra was being punished. Sandra had to learn!

But, today wasn't about Sandra; today was about Bebe. Mistress Kelly was going to let Brock/Bebe go out into the real world again. Bebe needed to prove her devotion. Bebe needed to prove how much she wanted to serve and worship cunts.

All though he now wore women's clothes, make-up and underwear, Mistress Kelly had been "kind". Brock/Bebe had not been full feminized. He'd gotten to keep his cock. She'd even extended it and made it hypersensitive it was always on the verge of exploding.

"Drive me to the mall, faggot. I have some shopping to do." Bebe nearly explored when her Mistress called her a faggot. It was one of her trigger words, but over the past year, Bebe had learned not to cream her panties all the time. Cumming without permission was cause for punishment.

"Right away, Mistress." said Bebe.

"Not the maid outfit! That's not suitable for the mall. I want you to shop with me. Put these clothes on." ordered Mistress Kelly. She handed Bebe/Brock the plumbing outfit he'd been wearing when he'd first serviced her house a year ago.

"Mistress, am I being punished...these are men's clothes...like icky men's clothes." protested Bebe.

Mistress Kelly raised an eyebrow at her. "Are you questioning me?"

Bebe quivered. "No?" she said.

"Now you're lying! Don't lie to me! Fetch the flogger and assume the position." said Mistress Kelly.

"Yes, Mistress." replied Bebe meekly, wondering why she'd questioned her Mistress. She knew it was against the rules.

"Just ten...I think. I do need to go to the mall." said Mistress Kelly as she flooged Bebe. When Mistress Kelly was done, Bebe's ass was red but she could still walk.

"Clothes...now." ordered Mistress Kelly.

"Yes Mistress...thank you for teaching me, Mistress." looking down. She knew Mistress was better than a dyke like her. Bebe also didn't want to be punished like her sister Sandra. Bebe put the plumbing clothes on and drove her Mistress to the mall.

They left Sandra on the sybian vibrator. She was being punished, after all.

"Now dyke, Mistress brought you to the mall to take you to Victoria's Secret. Mistress wants to see you in some new sex outfits for her. Why don't you pick some out while Mistress picks up some groceries..." With that, Mistress Kelly departed, and Bebe looked for underwear.

Suddenly came a voice. "Bryce dude, where ya been, dude? You've been gone for like a year." Bryce looked up. Her old life was very fuzzy, but she still remembered somethings.

"Frank?" he questioned....about a year ago Frank had been his roommate. "What are you doing at Victoria's Secret?"

"First, Bryce, you owe me three months' rent. It was really rude of you leaving like that. Then I'm working at Victoria's Secret because of the economy...PLUS I have a side gig going...I put cameras in the changing rooms and post the videos to the web. Hot..right?" said Frank.

"What are you doing here?" asked Frank.

"Oh, just looking around." said Bryce, fingering some of the underwear. Precum started to bead from his cock. He could serve Mistress in this pink undwear...he hoped she'd like it.

"Hello boys!" came a voice.

"Hello Mistress Kelly." stated Bryce, right away.

"Mistress?" questioned Frank.

"So what have you boys been doing?" Mistress Kelly questioned.

"Mistress, like a year ago Frank used to be my roommate. I'm just saying hello." said Bryce.

Mistress Kelly looked at Frank. He had potential. Clearly, he and Bryce had some sort of relationship. She summoned her succubi powers.

"You've both been wanting each other for a year. Haven't you fags? Now you should both drop your pants."

"Yes, Mistress," said Bryce as he dropped his pants. Frank was still fighting, but when he saw the size of Bryce's cock, he was amazed.

Mistress Kelly just loved breaking people. It was hard for her not to make the entire world into sluts.

She touched Frank's shoulder. "Yes...it's lovely. SO BIG! You want it SO much, don't you? Why don't you just lick it? There's just the three of us. Just lick."

A shiver ran through Frank. Bryce's cock was just SO big. It was beading. What was wrong with just a taste? Bryce ran his hand up his cock, causing it to bludge.

Frank nearly exploded in his pants. He meant just to lick it, but as soon as Bryce's spunk hit his tongue, Frank knew he needed more. Frank wrapped his mouth around Bryce's cock and sucked for all that it was worth. Eventually, Bryce exploded.

"How was getting a blowjob from a man?" Mistress Kelly questioned.

"Terrible Mistress, he nicked me with his teeth," stated Bryce.

"Well, I guess he has no choice but to come along with us and learn," said Mistress Kelly. She snapped her fingers. A leash appeared around Frank's neck. Bryce led his former "friend" back to Mistress Kelly's house. Frank was so lucky. He'd get to serve too!

(I love to hear from my readers! Please rate and comment!)