Pleasure Slut

Story Info
A man changes for the better?
1.4k words
4.22
17.7k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just supposed to be a normal house call for Brock, fixing a sink like he'd done a hundred times before. So he decided to do what he'd done before and take some of the pink candy that was in a jar on the counter. Who would miss a couple of pieces? He ate them and fell to the floor in pain.

"Didn't your mother tell you not to steal food from people?" Kelly, the home owner, asked Brock who was twisting on the floor.

"Yeah, call poison control lady. I gotta get to a hospital. "

"How quaint, you stole from me, you want me to do something for you. I won't. You're my latest science project now." she said, " if you ate it then are you're prepared for what comes next?"

"What," Brock questioned, "you gonna call the cops and let them see all that weird pornographic shit you've got here? Besides, you make one wrong move I'll beat you up with this wrench."

"Oh please," Kelly chuckled, "You aren't going to hit me."

"That so? Come on call poison control lady, something fucked up is happening.."

"Oh, I could but by the time they arrive you wouldn't want help. You won't want to be rescued. Why should you not, when you'll be so very happy here?"

"You did something to me. Fix it or else I'll..." stated Brock but it was getting hard to think. This was a nice place? He would be happy here?

"You'll what?" questioned Kelly. She started to remove her top.

"I'll hit you over the head with my wrench, asshole. Did you think this was for show?"

Kelly just chuckled at Brock's changing body.

"Of course it was. I already told you, you are not going to hurt me." Kelly said as she stood topless in front of Brock. "You can't you're to weak and worthless."

Brock couldn't help but stare at her tits now. They were just so beautiful and out there.

"I will too, I'm not afraid to beat up a woman if they've done something to you. Don't give me any of that if I was gonna beat you up I would have done it already bullshit." said Brock.

"No, I won't tell you that." Kelly said, "Because you cannot. It's wrong for a sub to speak to her Mistress like that."

"What?" questioned Brock. Was his voice higher?

"Look down." ordered Kelly.

Brock did.

To his horror, he wrench in his hand was not a wrench at all, but instead a light, fluffy feather duster. Ornate, frilly, and completely ridiculous. Totally harmless. Not even all that great for cleaning, much less harming someone. Brock stared at it in disbelief before he realized it was not the only thing changed. Everything was different now.

It was all impossible!

He couldn't believe it, wouldn't believe it and refused to accept it, but there jutting out from his chest were tits. They were HIS tits! Big ones. The kind of soft, pillowy boobs Brock lusted after. Perfect, bountiful cleavage that he could bury his face in all day long. They were absolutely gorgeous, something most women would kill for and most men would die to hold.

But Brock was a man, damn it, so what the hell were they doing on his chest?

"You look so lovely, my slut." purred Kelly. "Look at how hard you are...you're liking this better than I thought you would. You mortals always have such repressed kinks. Don't worry Mistress will take care of you now. Empty your pretty little head." stated Kelly.

"Non, non," Brock said in a lifting, Soprano voice. He came out from under the sink. He ran into trouble because his breasts were so huge. Then in the mirror he saw himself.

There was something around his neck. A frilly lace collar. Brock's body was wrapped in a soft, clinging dress of pink fabric and white lace, whose low cut bodice plunged low on his chest. The front stuck out due to a massive bludge from his cock. Wetness was starting to pool on the front of his uniform.

Brock knew outfits like this. Household maids, all of Kelly's servants of which there were many, wore them. And now the uniform and collar were worn by him.

No. No! Brock refused to accept it. He was a man. He was free! No matter how pretty he looked.

Brock shook his head in denial. He had hit his head. This was all some sick dream. Shaking his head caused long blonde and pink hair to spill down his back.

"What the fuck is going on...a trick?" questioned Brock.

"Is that anyway for a slut to speak to their Mistress?" questioned Kelly. "Now it's time for you to accept the truth."

"Truth, what truth?" questioned Brock. Kelly hit him on the ass with a flogger. "That's what truth Mistress. Always address me as Mistress." she hit him again. He had to learn sometime.

"The new truth is that you belong to me, my dear, as my willing and eager pleasure slut...to be used by my customers in my brothel. Sure you'll be unlike your sisters...a unique slut one with a massive cock...but that's what makes you, you Bebe." said Kelly.

A shiver ran through Brock/ Bebe and he exploded in his new uniform when called by her new name.

"Non, non Madam Je suis libre.. Bebe protested.

But, her protests fell on deaf ears. Her new owner was having none of this.

Bebe looked on in horror as two other of her Mistress's pleasure sluts procured a massive double dildo.

"Slut, turn around and present." ordered Kelly.

Bebe turned around but didn't say "Yes Mistress". Kelly wasted no time on thrusting deep into Bebe's ass.

Bebe let out a moan as she felt her cock rise again. Kelly smirked she knew it was a moan of pleasure. Mortals were just SO unpredictable. Bebe knew tt just felt SO good to be claimed in the ass.

"Why Madam?" asked Bebe.

"Why?" she shrugged. "Because I can, we demons love to dominate mortals. I'll offer you your freedom in a year...or two but you won't want it. All you'll want is to serve." said Kelly as she smirked thrusting deeper into Bebe.

"You bitch! Let me go! Now!" demand Bebe.

"Never! You belong to me and my brothel now. You like it better than you think Bebe. You're the one who's been fucking the strap-on now. Fucking it like the little bimbo you are." said Kelly. She smacked Bebe's ass with the flogger again for the simple fact that she could.

"I'll stop you," Bebe said, her voice shaking, breath coming in uncertain gasps as she thrust back on the strap-on. It's not like she was a fag or anything. She just wanted to cum. Cum for her Mistress.

"I'll stop you" was a hollow threat, even to Bebe. She couldn't even look Kelly in the eyes anymore. Mistress was just better than her. Bebe thrust herself against the strap-on again.

"No, my sweet slave, you will serve me. I'm better than you."stated Kelly.

Bebe knew she just had to bolt. It wasn't that far to freedom. Then she would be free. But, a picture entered her head. Out there in the world everything would be wrong. She wouldn't get to be a maid for her mistress. She wouldn't get to eat her sister's wet pussies. Out there she wouldn't have her watermelon size tits. She would just have a flat chest. How could that please a man?

Still Brock knew he had to fight this. He was a man. A real man. Kelly thrust in deeper. It just felt so GOOD to be fucked in the ass and dominated. "Please," Brock begged, even as he was fucking himself on Kelly's strap-on"let me go."

"Let you go?" Kelly laughed. "No more thoughts of being fucked in the ass? No more thoughts of being pretty and delicate. Just to think I was going to room you with two dykes. You girls can trade gossip with one another, describe how it feels to be dominated and of course, and think up new ways to please me. That's what matters, Bebe doesn't it...all you want to do is fuck me?

THoughts of only fucking and serving made Bebe's cock grow hard. She thrust back once more on her Mistress's strap-on. She exploded all over her uniform.

"Good dyke." said Kelly. She slipped a dog leash over Bebe and led her new bitch to a room where she would serve.

"Je te servirai," Bebe said.

Mistress Kelly was happy with her choice of a slut. Bebe would wear her creamed uniform for now. So much lay in store for her.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment!)