All Comments on 'Pleasure Three Times'

by VelvetTipper

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 19 years ago
Great hot erotic story!

I really enjoyed this! This gal certainly knows sex---and how to turn both a man and a woman on!

MacDukeMacDukealmost 19 years ago
Incredibly Hot

I loved this story. Don't know whether it is true, but she was so vivid in describing the sex of all three that one wonders how she could have made all that up. The sign of a good author is one who can transport the reader to the action. I had no problem being as excited as Dave through the whole story. Thanks.

46018377jp46018377jpabout 18 years ago
Great Fucking Story

VelvetTipper, you wrote a great cum filled story. You are so discriptive that I could see and hear and smell every sexual move. My prick is still hard as a rock and almost painfully hot. Just the way I like it. And your story made it that way which means that you made it that way. Pardon me while I stroke it a little. I need a mouth and hot cunt around it.

You are an excellent and talented writer. Thank you for my hard prick. Keep the stories cumming.

John P

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sexy Irish Maiden

My wife and I really loved this story. Alternating between licking, fucking and reading. It was a pity we didn't have anyone to share the pleasure with. Only an Irish catholic girl can really describe such pleasures of the flesh. You sure have some confessions to make to Father Reilly or whatever his name is. Keep up the good work and we look forward to your next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous