Pleasure's Scent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriella beat her feet and arms against the mattress as the pressure within her grew and grew and grew, until suddenly it exploded with heat and energy.

Gabriella clung to Bethany as her sweaty body heaved and throbbed, her first real orgasm having its way with her as wave after wave of uncontrollable sensation washed over her.

Eventually they grew still, arms and legs wrapped around each other, spending minute after minute pressed together.

Bethany eventually raised her head, about to ask if her friend was okay, when Gabriella grabbed her head and kissed her, pulling their mouths together and pushing her tongue against her teeth.

The kiss went on for several minutes, sometimes soft and slow, sometimes passionate and needy, and it didn't end until both girls were rubbing their clits and moaning as their pleasure built again.

They cried out together, their orgasms cresting at the exact same moment, their mouths pressed together as they rocked and humped atop the squeaking bunk bed.

The kiss became gentle again, until it dissolved in a fit of giggling and playful touching as they pulled Gabriella's blankets up over them both.

"That was beautiful Beth," whispered Gabriella.

"That was just the start," replied Bethany, holding Gabriella's breast with her hand and gently squeezing. "If you think the smell of cum is a turn on, wait until you taste it."

The End

~~

Bethany and Gabriella represent only a fifth of the sexual encounters I'm sharing in this series dedicated to the five senses.

This was obviously a brief encounter with the scent of arousal, and it's long been one that has personally held a powerful place in my own sexual need.

Obviously, there's a much deeper connection between smelling our bodies and our sexual connection than what these two young women explored, but I wanted to write about Gabriella discovering the powerful link between scent and lust.

If this series works, I may return to these two young women, to explore on an even deeper and darker level the scent of arousal and lust.

IsabellaEmily

12