All Comments on 'Pleasure's Scent'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
EloquentmanEloquentman12 months ago

I love that you are writing what you want and sharing it. Incredibly hot story, more please

MigbirdMigbird12 months ago

Playful and wonderfully sensual. The scent of sex is so erotic. Like the theme for your “Pleasure” pieces — very nice start.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u12 months ago

This makes me wonder, why do we mask our natural smell with fake perfumes and scents? I know some of it goes back to when people didn't bathe and used it to mask the prevailing unwashed odours. But today its a multi billion dollar industry that pollutes our world. But then I have a preference for the all natural woman, scents and all.

Compliments on the story of discovery, great read. Andy

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So fucking hot. Cunt crazed fucker Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

One of the best sex scenes I have ever read. I hope that as you develop these pleasure senses that you do it with these same characters. So we can see them grow into their sexualality together. Thanks for sharing.

Pappasleaze

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen12 months ago

An excellent idea to write about the 5 senses, IsabellaEmily, and if this first one is anything to go by, I can't wait for the next 4! I love the smell of my aroused cunt and when it's been well and truly fucked and I'm brim full of cum, that's a bonus. It seems appropriate to give a story on the theme of the 5 senses, 5 stars.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

Nice kind of coming out story, sweet and kind of exciting.

Marbury1803Marbury180312 months ago

Such a lovely combination of sensuality, the erotic, and romance. That combination characterizes most all of your stuff, which makes it so arousing. You are for sure one of my faves. Thanks for sharing this.

EroticExperience69EroticExperience6912 months ago

Just beautiful, I would love to read how the relationship between Gabriella and Bethany develops. 5* from me.

Wiz1002Wiz100212 months ago

It definitely works for me, so would love to read more about Gabby and Beth and how their relationship develops. First class story and concept.

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

I love your storytelling so clear and true.

Franglais83Franglais8312 months ago

Eau de cunt: just a pity it can’t be bottled.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster12 months ago

Truly enjoyable story. Just beautiful

toesucker1toesucker112 months ago

Deliciously fragrant. My mouth is already watering for the next episode.

CoffeeNClovesCoffeeNCloves11 months ago

Sweet Jesus, you're AWESOME!!!

Or in the expressive words of George Takei.........'Oh, My........'

Thank you, so much!

roveroneroverone11 months ago

Huge fan of woman's perfume as she starts getting excited/lubricated, and after she cums...like ambrosia...

will dab some her nectar on inside of my wrists, for quick discreet sniffs after we've separated, tho it always dissipates quickly

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius10 months ago

A lovely story of sexual awakening and its triggers. If you're inclined, I would welcome a follow-up. But why does it need to be on a "darker" level?

You are talented writer from both a technical perspective and an artistic one.

MikeykeithMikeykeith10 months ago

DELICIOUS

AS ALWAYS!!!

NoTanLines2NoTanLines29 months ago

My kind of story...and perfectly done. Looking forward to the other senses! Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Authentic feelings from two concenting females

CharmlesCharmles8 months ago

Love this.. can't wait on the other senses to "kick in"!

roveroneroverone7 months ago

very hot 1st time, and love Gabby has lush muffin...

and presume they'll both be chowing down very soon

easy five/fave

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter69695 months ago

I wish I'd had such adventurous roomies in college.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My!my! My! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh, I like this one!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I had my first tantra experience today, and this story was exactly what I needed to end the night. Something very sensual, smooth and natural.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...