Pleasure's Sound

Story Info
A phone sex operator talks Casey through an intense orgasm.
2.9k words
4.65
14.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,757 Followers

Welcome to another entry in my series about our senses. Through this series I've explored how what we smell, taste, touch, see, and hear can inform and even enhance our sex lives.

This story is about the erotic trigger of sound, specifically the role that verbal encouragement can play in our arousal and orgasms.

Listening to someone orgasm and being listened to while I orgasm are experiences that I have delighted in for years now. I adore voice play, and this story is a rather straightforward exploration of that.

The stories in this series are grouped around the theme of our senses, but they're not connected to each other, so read them in whatever order you like. They all start with the word Pleasure.

If you crave more kink and depravity than is offered here, please check out my other submissions, but pay attention to category and story descriptions.

Thanks for reading!

IsabellaEmily

~~

"Thank you for calling our Kinky Connection Line this evening," said the operator. "Are you ready to be connected?"

"I'm not sure," said Casey. "I think so, but I've never done this before."

"You've never called us before?" asked the operator. "Or you've never called a phone sex chat line before?"

"I've never called any number like this," said Casey. "Ever. I'm not really sure what to expect."

"Well you've already given us your credit card information and gotten your pin number and access code emailed you to, or you wouldn't haven't gotten this far," said the operator soothingly. "And since you've called this number, you want to talk to a woman, is that right?"

"Yes," Casey said softly. "Yes, it is."

She couldn't believe her voice was shaking.

"What sort of sexual conversation are you wanting to have this evening?" came the next question.

"This is going to be a really silly thing to ask," said Casey, sounding stupid in her own ear. "But is there something like a menu?"

"We don't have a menu per se," said the operator. "But that's what I'm here for. Do you want someone to take charge and tell you what to do? Or do you want to be in charge? Do you have a specific kink or fetish that you want to explore?"

"I don't think I want something like that," said Casey. "At least not right now. I guess I just want to sort of get my feet wet."

"I think I know what you're looking for," came the operator's voice. "Make yourself as comfortable as you can, and make sure you won't be interrupted, and I'll connect you with someone who will take good care of you."

Casey looked around her bedroom. She was undressed and sitting cross legged in the center of her bed, listening to the speaker phone. She was alone in the apartment, and she had no roommates, so she wouldn't be interrupted.

Unless she chickened out.

"Hello?" the voice coming through the speaker phone startled her and she jumped, feeling foolish.

"Yes! Hi, hello," she stammered. Her palms were sweaty, and she self-consciously fought the temptation to disconnect the call.

"Hey there, are you okay?" asked the soft and friendly voice. It was obvious that the woman on the other side of the call was smiling.

"Yes, I am," came the answer. "I'm just nervous I guess."

"There's nothing to be nervous about," came the reassuring voice. "My name is Pristine. What's your name sweetheart?"

"I'm Casey," came the answer. "It's nice to talk to you Pristine."

"Well it's nice to speak with you too Casey," Pristine said. "How old are you?"

"I'm twenty-one," Casey replied.

"So young," Pristine laughed. "What are you up to this evening?"

"Nothing much," Casey answered. "To be honest I was just playing online, and I got bored and then I got...well you know."

"Your boredom gave way to horniness?" giggled Pristine.

"I guess," Casey said, starting to relax.

"Well, I'm awfully glad that you called," said Pristine. "Have you ever called us before?"

"No," said Casey. "I haven't. I've never done this before. I'm not really sure how this works."

"Where did you find our number?" asked Pristine.

"On KinkPlay," answered Casey.

"My favorite porn site," laughed Pristine.

"Mine too," admitted Casey. "I go on there to look at videos that users upload."

"What kind of videos do you look at Casey?" asked Pristine.

"Beautiful women," said Casey softly.

"Do beautiful women excite you?" came the soft question.

"Yes," Casey replied. "They do."

"And so you decided to call us and speak voice to voice to a real woman right?" Pristine asked gently.

"Yes," Casey said. "Something like that."

"Did you just call us because you saw the number tonight?" Pristine asked. "Or have you been thinking of calling for a while?"

"For a while now," answered Casey. "Almost every time I log on, I see your ad."

"Do you go on there often to watch videos?" asked Pristine.

"Almost every day," admitted Casey.

"Do you meet people from there, or do you just look at the videos?" asked Pristine

"I just look at the videos," confessed Casey. "I've never met anyone from there. I'm not very adventurous. Or experienced."

"We all start somewhere," Pristine said softly. "Are you dating anyone right now? Do you have a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend?"

"I'm single right now," said Casey. "I haven't dated anyone in a while. And I've never dated a woman before."

"Would you date a woman?" asked Pristine. "If you met the right one?"

"I would," said Casey, amazing herself.

No one knew about her attraction to women, and here she was telling a stranger on the phone something she had barely even acknowledged herself.

"What would the right one be like Casey?" asked Pristine. "Would she be like the women you look at online?"

"I think so," said Casey, leaning back against her pillow and closing her eyes.

"What are the women you look at like?" Pristine asked.

"They're brave," said Casey. "They know who they are and what they want, and they enjoy all the pleasure they can find."

"I think it's pretty brave of you to call me like this," Pristine said. "Is there a specific kind of video you like? A specific thing that you like to see someone do?"

"Nothing specific," Casey admitted. "Just women feeling pleasure. Women letting pleasure have its way with them."

"That sounds delicious Casey," said Pristine. "Are you ready to let pleasure have its way with you tonight?"

"I want that," Casey sighed. "Fuck me, it's more than want. I need that."

"Well that's a wish that I can grant," Pristine giggled. "Let's you and I share some pleasure right now Casey."

"Do you...do you ever orgasm when you talk to people on here?" asked Casey with a sudden boldness.

"Sometimes I do," answered Pristine. "Some people like to hear me make myself cum. And other times I like listening to them so much that I can't really help myself. But sometimes I concentrate on helping someone else enjoy our conversation so much that I don't, so I take care of myself after the call is over."

"I'd like you to," Casey said. "If you want to."

"I'd like that a lot I think," said Pristine. "I think sharing an orgasm with you would be very nice. Do you want to cum too Casey?"

"Yes please," Casey said shyly.

"Have you ever shared an orgasm with another woman before?" Pristine asked.

"No," Casey answered again. "That's why I wanted to try this. Is that weird?"

"Not at all!" Pristine giggled. "I think it's beautiful. I would be honored to be your first woman on woman shared orgasm Casey."

"Thank you," said Casey, stretching her legs out on the bed, forcing herself to relax.

She could feel her body responding to the need growing inside of her, but she willed herself to slow down. She wanted to savor this.

"What exactly would you like to try?" asked Pristine.

"What do you usually do when someone calls?" asked Casey.

"Mostly people call me because they want to hear me make myself cum," said Pristine. "Or because they want to cum while I listen to them. Sometimes they call because they want me to make them cum."

"Have you made love to a woman?" asked Casey. "In real life?"

"Oh my yes," Pristine assured her. "There is absolutely nothing in the world like the taste of an aroused cunt. I've been hooked since I first tried it."

"Oh wow," said Casey, her hips rocking back and forth involuntarily.

"Can I make you cum Casey?" asked Pristine.

"Yes," moaned Casey, feeling her wet arousal against her inner thighs.

"Are you alone right now?" asked Pristine. "Are you able to be comfortable and enjoy our conversation?"

"I'm in my apartment with the door locked," sighed Casey.

"Good," said Pristine.

"Are you comfortable?"

"I'm on my bed naked," said Casey. "I'm ready."

"I want you to just relax and do what I tell you, when I tell you," Pristine said. "You can tell me anything you want to or need to, but I want you to use your fingers and know that they would be my fingers if I was with you. Okay?"

"Yes," murmured Casey.

"Good," said Pristine. "I'm going to talk for a while, and you just listen and let it happen. Okay?"

"Okay," Casey said softly.

"Start with just one finger. Touch it to your thigh. Now rub that finger up and down. Softly. Slowly. Move it in small circles. Just like it was my finger. I love your soft skin. I love your heat. I love feeling you against my fingertip.

"Press just a little harder and keep moving. Up. Down. So slow. So soft against your sensitive thigh. Open your legs and move to your inner thigh. Keep touching. Slow and soft. Up and down. Slide your finger back and forth. Your thigh feels hotter now. Your body is heating up with need.

"I can feel it building inside you. Use your other hand and touch your other thigh at the same time. One finger on your inner thigh. Your other finger against the front of your other thigh. Move them at the same time. Slowly. So slowly. The fingers are so soft against your hot skin. Keep going baby. You're doing so good.

"Let your body feel its need. Let your body feel its hunger. Let your body feel the soft touch of the fingers. Spread your legs and tickle your inner thighs. Down to your knee. Up. All the way up to the top of your thigh. All the way back down.

"Slowly. Softly. Drag all your fingers now. All the way up your thigh. All the way down to your knee. Your need is building. You're getting hotter. Trace your fingers around your body. Pull them up along your hips.

"Along your sides. Soft circles. Over to your belly. Small circles. Slow and soft. Around your belly button. There's so much pressure inside you, and it's building. Drag your fingers up.

"Use just one finger now. Barely touching. Over your breast. So slow. Such a soft touch. Around your areola. Soft and slow. Keep circling it. Feel your arousal run from your nipple down into your belly. Keep tracing circles. Slow. And soft.

"Slowly rub your finger across your areola. Circle your nipple. Slow circles around your nipple without touching it. Move down. Tickle the underside of your breast. Slow. Soft. Move down. Over you belly. Down. Tickle your inner thighs. Back up. Cup your breasts. Squeeze and hold them."

"I'm so fucking wet," Casey suddenly moaned.

"How do you know?" Pristine asked.

"I can feel it," Casey panted. "On my thighs. I'm so turned on."

"Are you dripping?" Pristine asked.

"I think so," Casey whimpered.

"Don't touch yourself there," Pristine said. "Not yet. But I want you to check. Use just one finger, like it was my tongue, and use it to touch the bed between your legs."

"Oh fuck," Casey moaned, her finger making contact with a wet spot on the bedspread.

"Is it wet?" Pristine asked. "Are you dripping for me?"

"Oh gawd yes," Casey moaned.

"Is your finger wet?" Pristine asked. "Touch the bed again and get your finger wet."

"Yeah?" Casey asked.

"Rub it on your nipple," Pristine said. "Touch your hot nipple with your leaking arousal."

"Oh fuck yeah," Casey groaned.

"Does it feel good?" Pristine asked. "Does your slippery juice make your nipple ache?"

"Yes," Casey answered. "Oh fuck yes."

"Do your other nipple for me Casey," Pristine requested. "Love your other nipple."

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," Casey's ragged voice trembled with lust.

"I'm touching my nipples too Casey," Pristine said. "They're so hard for you. You're making me so horny."

"I'm dripping so much," Casey grunted. "What's happening to me?"

"Drag your fingers through it," Pristine ordered. "Get your fingers in that wet spot and then rub them under your arm."

"What?" Casey asked, trying to focus.

"Just do it," Pristine said. "Rub that wet spot on your bed and then smear some of your cunt juice on your underarm."

"Okay," Casey said softly.

"Now you'll smell your own scent until you shower," said Pristine. "And when you smell it, I want you to know that if I was there I'd make myself smell just like your leaking cunt."

"Oh gawd," Casey moaned.

"Do you taste good Casey?" asked Pristine. "Does your leaking cunt taste good?"

"I think so," Casey said.

"Put your hand down there and pull your fingers through your hot gash for me baby," requested Pristine. "Touch your needy cunt and then taste yourself."

"Oh my gawd," Casey moaned again.

"Do you like your taste?" Pristine asked.

"I do," groaned Casey. "It's so fucking good."

"I wish I was there to watch you taste your fingers," Pristine said. "I'm rubbing my hard clit thinking about your taste."

"Jeeeeeeeeezus," Casey whined.

"Is your clit hard baby?" Pristine asked.

"It is," said Casey. "Fuck yes, it is."

"I'd push myself against you and rub my clit against yours," Pristine moaned. "Rub yourself with me Casey. Pretend my clit is rubbing against yours."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Casey pushed the words out, lost in her pleasure.

"I'm going to cum pretty soon," Pristine said. "You've got me too fucking hot to wait. Will you let me cum first so you can hear me get off?"

"Oh please yes!" Casey begged.

"Rub yourself fast for me," Pristine said. "Start rubbing now. Pretend it's my cunt against yours, and my clit against yours. Listen to me make myself cum with my cunt rubbing yours."

"Yes, yes!" Casey moaned.

"After I cum I'm going to get you off Casey," Pristine promised. "Listen to me cum. Please listen to me!"

"I hear you," groaned Casey. "I feel your clit against mine. Hump against me baby!"

"Oh fuck I'm going to go!" Pristine warned. "I'm going to cum right against your hot cunt!"

"Yes! Yes!" Casey urged.

"Jeezfuckfuck I'm cumming!" Pristine moaned, screaming into her end of the phone.

Casey rubbed herself, riding both her own pleasure and the sound of Pristine's release, as her insides twisted with increasing pressure.

"I'm so close," Casey whimpered.

"Let me down between your legs," Pristine whispered, her sultry voice shaking with her own lust. "Let me lick that delicious cunt until you cum!"

"Lick me!" Casey begged.

"I'm eating your delicious cunt," Pristine said. "You taste so fucking good. You're so fucking wet for me. Let my tongue make you cum! Cum on my tongue Casey!"

"I'm going to!" Casey cried out. "I'm going to cum for you!"

Her fingers were moving up and down over her clit, two fingers on her other hand buried inside her clenching hole.

"Do it! DO IT!" Pristine screamed. "Cum for me!"

"I can't...I can't wait! I'm! I'm! I'm! FUCK! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! I'm cumming! FUCK! Oh sweet fuck!" Casey roared, her fingers a blur against her clit as she twisted and bucked on the bed.

"That's my good girl," Pristine praised her. "That's so good! So good baby!"

"Oh fuck," Casey whimpered one last time, as another tight spasm coursed through her cunt.

"That was so good," Pristine moaned through the phone. "I fucking loved that."

"Me too," Casey sighed. "Me too."

"Holy fuck girl," Pristine giggled. "You cum good."

"You caused that," Casey said. "You built it so slow until I couldn't stop it."

"That's what I wanted to do," Pristine admitted. "If you ever call back, I think we'll go really, really, slow. Now that the first one is out of the way. If we build it for a long time, you'll really go off."

"How late will you be up tonight?" Casey giggled.

"You can call me until midnight," Pristine laughed. "Or you can call me tomorrow night. Do you have plans tomorrow?"

"I think I do now," laughed Casey.

"If you call me tomorrow night I'll be here with my toy so you can really hear me get off," Pristine said. "Do you have any toys?"

"I do," admitted Casey.

"Well make sure they're ready tomorrow night," Pristine warned her. "Because tonight was just foreplay. Tomorrow night you're going to really cum!"

~~

Casey and Pristine represent only one of the sexual encounters I'm sharing in this series dedicated to the five senses.

If you haven't checked them out yet, please read Pleasure's Look, Pleasure's Scent, Pleasure's Taste, and Pleasure's Touch!

I love everyone who comments and encourages me in this hobby, and I hope you are in the middle of a great week whenever you read these words!

IsabellaEmily

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,757 Followers