All Comments on 'Pleasure's Touch'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen10 months ago

Unbelievably hot! Having read this I now think I understand the attraction of sensory deprivation. You write beautifully, IsabellaEmily. I am loving this 5 sense-related series. It's only fair to give this chapter 5 stars.

GambierroninGambierronin10 months ago

So amazingly hot! Thanks for sharing.

MikeykeithMikeykeith10 months ago

You are such! an artist and always such a hot fucking thrill to read!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

very descriptive and erotic

it_tinglesit_tingles10 months ago

Absolutely beautiful :)

allan87allan8710 months ago

Très belle histoire, une analyse tellement vraie ne pas voir décuple les Sens.

Merci

TNGdiddyTNGdiddy10 months ago

Very nice Bella. Looking forward reading more of your work!

VincepetroneVincepetrone10 months ago

Always a pleasure Isabella . Love your stories and this series.

Wiz1002Wiz100210 months ago

Superb story telling, Isabella, totally arousing and such a great way for a young lady to lose her orgasm and intercourse virginity. It would be excellent to read if the three of them did more than just on this occasion, but fully understand the series is about the senses and not necessarily about an individuals thoughts and experiences.

Keep up the excellent writing

jehoramjehoram9 months ago

Well done! I couldn't help but notice that you got sound, taste, and smell in there as well, making the story even hotter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another excellent effort and well written story. What I particularly like about your work is the perspective. As a woman, you describe wonderfully the woman's feelings and reactions in such a truly sensual manner. It's vividness fills my mind with the pleasures of all the senses you are striving to stimulate. I am a man who takes his pleasure from the pleasure of my partner. Your stories provide that pleasure. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Have you forgotten about either the pain normally involved in losing one’s virginity, or the risk of pregnancy?

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmily6 months agoAuthor

Anonymous, are you aware that not every women experiences pain when losing her virginity? And even if she does the amount of pain varies greatly from woman to woman?

How erotic would it be to read a story about a woman losing her virginity and stopping the sex before anyone has an orgasm because of her discomfort? I know people that's happened to in real life, but it doesn't make for an erotic story as far as I'm concerned, which is why I don't write stories like that.

As for your pregnancy comment, that just tells me you didn't bother to read the introduction to the story.

All of my (fictional) stories take place in an alternate reality where birth control or STD's are not an issue. It's an absolute suspension of disbelief, but I use it because that's the way I prefer to write. I'm not going for a realistic portrayal of sex, I'm going to a hyper-erotic portrayal of arousal and lust and need and pleasure, and having characters fumble around for birth control or decide that they can't fuck because they don't have one isn't reflective of the stories I want to write.

If that isn't something that you can get past when you read one of my stories I totally get that, and can even respect it. But don't comment as if it wasn't addressed RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY.

gnomelandergnomelander5 months ago

I enjoyed it: the writing erotic and literate (rare combination) with an involving rhythm and sensuality. High class smut!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved this story. As a man who took his woman's virginity. It was just as hot and sensual as this story. I commend you for your detailed description of how the three of them enjoyed themselves. The only difference in my experience was there wasn't another woman to help us out lol. Good job keep up the great work. And you have amazing tits!

Realnicegirl77Realnicegirl774 months ago

Enjoyed this very much and will definitely be reading more of your stories

WIDOWMANWIDOWMAN4 months ago

Loved it, kept me hard with anticipation as you explored every new sensation in your body. Took me back in time!

RedSkiesAtNightTXRedSkiesAtNightTX4 months ago

Thank you for this wonderful story! I thought it was just the right balance between anticipation and eroticism!

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelightsabout 1 month ago

Amazing work of art simply incredible thanks for the wonderful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...