All Comments on 'Pleasuring Him'

by tedsgirl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Beautiful story...add some mild sensual bondage on the next, combined with timing and another woman on his face while you rim him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hubby get to cum a great new way !

Great story ! The wife and I enjoy anal very much also . I love to rimm her sweet ass and fill it with my cum . She gives my prostate a great massage as she deep throats me and I cum down her throat ! I am thinking that she can do me with a dildo and have a great new way to cum ! Looking forward to reading your next story , thanks .

tedsgirltedsgirlover 4 years agoAuthor
Great Story

Thanks for the two VERY nice comments, I am working on a part two and you have gave me some great ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A small gaffe for my reading

So it’s implied he never has taken anything up his ass but he thinks to himself in the shower that he should clean his ass out? Doesn’t connect for me. But other than that well written teaser.

tedsgirltedsgirlover 4 years agoAuthor
Great teaser

Sorry to imply that he hasn't taken anything in his ass, he has taken fingers, and a small prostate probe but up until now no dildos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My fantasy!

I wish my wife would do that to me! Excellently written and supremely erotic!

Jay RichardsJay Richardsabout 4 years ago
I enjoyed it

Very good, got me pretty hard.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777about 4 years ago
I Enjoyed

I thought it was a great story. I like anal with my wife, taking or giving. The short stories are a nice way to enjoy some erotica without spending so much time getting to the conclusion of the story.

tedsgirltedsgirlabout 4 years agoAuthor

I enjoyed, thank you for the nice comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Memories

I had a girl named Donna who this story reminded me of! She was a slut or nypho or just a highly sexual M.I.L.F., oh wait I just remembered while I was dating her she just became a G.I.L.F.. Her beloved daughter just had a baby.. But we treated each other right, especially sexually. She was a analholic as I called her. If she liked anal it was not my place not to try it also! She also loved my balls! She would lick, suck, slight C.B.T. When we played a little B&D / S$M. But it also just calmed her down to just rub and caress them. After a hard day of work etc. it did the same for me when she did also. Same with analingus she tried that on me one night and found that I liked it. She just giot more into it every time she did it, it also had a calming affect on stress filled days for her, and of course me. We would be lying in bed watching the late night talk shows or a late night B movie. She had me lay on my stomach, spread my ass cheeks, then her tongue went to where the sun don’t shine. Sometimes she would do it so long that I would hear her breathing change and a little snoring as she drifted off to sleep. Like I said she really enjoyed it and it gave her a blissfullness. Same here on the receiving end of her oh so talented tongue.

Her tongue, finger etc. loved to find and lplay with my back door as she gave me a hand job or a blow job,. At first I was startled by what she had done, but she told me to relax and I got used to this hetero type of play.

I never ever thought about a real cock back ther. Just her and maybe a blonde friend of hers.

About four times of year she liked to try out a strap on with me for special occasions! It took some getting use to but I eventually enjoyed it. It also was fun on B&D / S&M nights when I was her submissive.

She also liked to treat me well like this story. Which was so well written and so erotic that had made me have to respond to it. She would make a whole day just devoted to giving me pleasure! It was pleasurable for her too as I know because when I did the same for her I got pleasure from giving her, her day!

Although like I stated at the top she could be a slut, nypho, and a tease ! She would say the day was for me. Tie me to the bed , massage me, stimulate me, walk out of the room come back do it all over again. My dick and balls would me so stimulated that they hurt and was ready to burst . She would stop, tickle it with ha feather or her long brunette hair (I have a thing for hair and she knew it) just enough but not enough to make me have an orgasm. Leave the room come back and tell me we are meeting up with friends in a little while so I better get soft, clean, and dressed. She would take me out with either her friends or mine then torture me all day while they did not know a thing. Once home we would have sex and a much needed release. If it was a weekend, she might tie me to the bed on my side or in her guest room. Then I did not get to release to the next day. Like I said she was imaginative and sexually charged all the time. Taking advantage of her younger boyfriend Ha Ha!

tedsgirltedsgirlover 3 years agoAuthor

I am so glad that you enjoyed my story. I also love to just give my hubby a day of pleasure and he in turn does the same thing for me. I will be writing more like this one in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story, very well written. The best part was that his wife wanted to please him, not cause him pain or rape him. So great to read a story about a loving wife and great consensual sex. No whips, no chains, no stupid name calling. Regards.

Canuk492Canuk492almost 2 years ago

Another great story. My wife and I love anal also, she has a strap on that we both enjoy. Very passionate and well written. Keep them coming

tedsgirltedsgirlalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the nice comments.

Nutman99Nutman996 months ago

I always enjoy my wife licking and playing with my ass. It's an incredible feeling.

Client8Client8about 1 month ago

To: Canuk492

Lucky stiff, pun intended

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I remember our first time . She made it easy and no pain . I loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertedsgirl@tedsgirl
In a relationship, we are both in our 60's, I am bi and he is okay with this. I love sex, watching DVD'S and writing erotic fiction.