Pleasuring Virginia Pt. 09

Story Info
I serve all at the Party and the story concludes.
2.5k words
4.55
8.8k
7
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story follows Pleasuring Virginia Part 8.

Ruth looked me in the eyes with a combination of anger and excitement as she stroked the cock attached to her strap-on. My wife said she has been looking forward to this moment since she first heard of my desire to be with other woman. I noticed that she grabbed some lubricant and applied it to her cock and my still tight asshole. Alice had fucked me with a strap-on which was about the same size, but that was a while ago. Kitty looked excited and Sir told me that this is what his faggot boy deserves.

Ruth positioned me on my back with a pillow under my ass. She said she wanted to look me in the eyes while she fucked my ass. I understood. I deserved it. Ruth placed the cock at my asshole and slowly but completely filled my ass. Our eyes met, and she saw my discomfort and acceptance. She had a look of conquest when she fully entered me and heard me groan with a mixture of pain and acceptance. I heard Sir and Kitty each tell her to fuck the shit out of me. She did just that! I let go, and the cock did not feel awful when she fucked me harder and harder. Her eyes lit up with excitement when they locked with mine. I heard her say that she should fuck me like this every single day to put me in my proper place.

When she thought I had gotten the message, she paused with her cock buried in my ass as far as it could go. She grabbed the side of my face and kissed me tenderly and told me that I was doing well. Her praise meant a lot to me in a dark moment. She pulled out and removed her strap-on. Kitty suggested that she and Ruth clean up before the party began. Party! This might not work out too well for me.

Ruth and Kitty left the room hugging each other. Sir grabbed me with his massive arms and forced me against the bedroom wall. He told me that I was the faggot boy party favor. His friends were coming over tonight and if I let him down then I would get a severe beating. He told me my role was to kneel in the corner and suck whatever cock wanted to be sucked and eat whatever pussy wanted to be eaten. His words, bad breath and body odor made me cringe. He told me that I was not to cum. He also told me that he gave his friend Lester the honor of first fucking my faggot ass tonight. I did not know how to react. I was defeated and felt I deserved all the pain and humiliation for being so fucking stupid. I just followed him meekly into the living and knelt in the corner. Sir positioned me with my ass resting on my feet and my legs spread wide. He took some of Kitty's red lipstick and wrote the word FAG across my chest.

I waited in a fog. I heard a knock on the door and Sir let in a middle-aged couple. The man was thick and bald and had a booming voice. The lady was petite with short blond hair which was cut in a stylish way. Sir pointed over at me kneeling in the corner and told them I was always available for their oral pleasure. The man said Hell Yeah and strode right over. He unzipped his fly and pointed his short, fat cock at my face. He told me to open wide and proceeded to face fuck me while holding the back of my head. His cock filled my mouth and I just took it. After a while, I heard the woman say that it was her turn. He pulled out, and I crawled over to the sofa where her naked open pussy was hanging over the edge. I pleasured her as I had been trained by Virginia. I licked her pussy hard and deep from bottom to top, When she was ready, I licked her clit with my tongue and then sucked her clit until she had a wonderful orgasm. She thanked me for my excellent work and told me to stand by for more action later.

A few minutes later, an older couple came into my sight. He was tall and lean, with white hair and sparkling blue eyes. He had been watching and asked me to follow him and his wife into a bedroom. I did what I was asked to do. He pulled back the bed covers and they both got naked. She stood while he laid on his back with pillows behind his head. He told me he was watching and that cocksucking need not always be rough, but could also be very pleasant. He asked me to lay next to him. He stroked my cock and he leaned me over for a long french kiss. I went with it and it was not unpleasant. He asked me to grab his cock and I felt it harden. He gently guided my head to his erect cock. I opened my mouth and his clean shaved cock smelled and tasted good. He told me how he wanted to be pleasured, and I did it exactly that way. I used my tongue to swirl around the tip of his cock head. I used my hand to stroke his cock as I moved my mouth up and down his thick cock. I thought that maybe I have become bi. I swallowed all his cum when he shot his load into my mouth. His cum tasted salty and fresh. He caressed my head and told me that I did an excellent job.

He moved over to the far side of the bed as his wife climbed up. He positioned me on my back with my head in the center of the bed and my legs hanging off the end. She climbed over me and placed her pussy over my mouth. I could see then kissing when I began to eat her pussy. I placed my tongue deep into her pussy and used it to massage her wet pussy. I eventually found her clit and began sucking gently and then harder when I heard her moans. She came with a big flood. I struggled to swallow everything, but still her juices covered my face and wet the bed. She eventually rose and three of us laid together resting. He told me he wanted to suck my cock, but he had to respect the wishes of the host. He gave me his phone number to get together again at a later date.

Sir stuck his head into the room and asked if they were pleased with my oral service. They said they were both thrilled and thanked him for providing me for their pleasure. Sir then said that another couple had requested my presence. Guess there really is no rest for the weary. Sir escorted me to the master bedroom. He told me this was an important couple, so I must be on my best faggot behavior. The man was very distinguished looking. He had short silver and black hair and an impressive physique for a guy who must have been pushing 50. The woman was drop dead gorgeous. A slender blond with big tits. She screamed trophy wife. She was gorgeous but not sexy because when she opened her mouth she became a petulant little child. She was whining about everything within the first five minutes.

The guy took charge and that seemed to fit him like a glove. They both got naked. He had me lay down on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed. She climbed on top of me in a 69 position. She whined how she did not want to see my junk, so he placed a nearby towel over it. He told me to start licking her pussy and clean out his cum after he fucked her. Her pussy tasted wonderful. It was so young and fresh. I started licking her slit while he positioned himself. He then forced his cock into my mouth and had me alternate between licking her slit and sucking his cock. Eventually they were both ready to fuck doggy style. He slid his cock into her pussy while I then focused on her clit. She stopped whining long enough to tell us how great she felt. He kept fucking her and I kept licking her clit. He came deep in her pussy. He removed his cock for me to suck it clean. He told me to clean the cum out of her pussy. I did exactly what I was told.

I was dismissed and wandered down the hallway. Several doors were deliberately left open. I paused to watch. There were men and women going at it. The were groups of males and females in all the possible combinations. Something changed in my mind as I wandered around. It's hard to explain. It just all felt so desperate. I was so tired. I wanted to avoid 'Sir' and whoever this Lester was. I finally found Ruth in the kitchen. She also looked tired, and we made eye contact. We both weakly smiled, and I nodded towards the door leading outside from the kitchen. We were both naked when we stepped outside. The night was warm and people were going at it in the backyard. We snuck away around to the side of the house, where we finally found some privacy.

We hugged tightly, and I kissed the side of her face. I told her that I was so sorry and that I really loved her. She said she was also sorry and that she really loved me. We talked. Really talked. For the first time, we were both completely honest with each other. We both said exactly what we wanted for ourselves and for each other. We did not hold anything back. We decided how to go forward together with our marriage.

Everything suddenly felt so right. Ruth snuck back inside to grab her clothes and the car keys. We left together without saying any goodbyes.

Three months later......

Ruth usually wanted me to pleasure her early in the morning. She said that made her feel great the rest of the day. I would wait until I knew she was awake. I would kiss the side of her face and if she stroked my head, then I knew the time was right for me to pleasure her. We started most mornings this way.

I would then lift the blankets and slide down our bed. Ruth always slept in a nightshirt without wearing anything else. I would gently raise her nightshirt and place a long lingering french kiss on her pussy. She would lift and spread her legs to give me better access. I would lick her pussy slowly at first and gradually increase the depth and pressure from my tongue. I listened intently to her response to know when she was ready for more. When the time was perfect, I would start licking her clit softly with my tongue. Ruth wanted the great feelings to last, so I went slow. I would gradually increase the pressure of my tongue until I felt and heard that she was ready for more. It was then time for me to pleasure her clit. I would gently nuzzle her clit. She trained me to do it the way she wanted. It was different from when I had done it with Virginia. With Ruth, I would gently lick and then suck her clit until she came. I would keep on very gently sucking her clit through her orgasm until she moved my head away. This was all only for her pleasure. She was pleasured like this almost every single day.

Everything is really going great for us. We settled into our perfect Female Led Relationship. We both feel very blessed to have been completely honest and found what we each desired. Ruth is an introvert and describes herself as a 'nice' Dom. She does not want to cause pain but be pleasured often and be quietly in charge. I accepted the role of being the pleaser and have found joy in pleasuring her and other women that she allows. We both had realized back at the party that our mutual love of pussy eating was something that we had previously not enjoyed together. Now I enjoy pleasuring Ruth's pussy almost every day. I now know exactly how to properly pleasure her pussy.

Ruth would occasionally fuck me with her strap-on whenever she felt the urge or when she thought I needed to be reminded of my role. Ruth also kept me in a chastity with cock cage that covered my small cock. I could not get an erection inside that damn cage. Unlike the cage Alice had preferred, there were no spikes in it and I did not have to have it removed to pee. All day long that cock cage reminded me of my role and kept my sexual energy focused on Ruth.

Unlike Virginia, Ruth does not really enjoy having her breasts pleasured. Both Virginia and I were thrilled that Ruth allowed me to continue to pleasure Virginia's breasts and pussy. Ruth gave Virginia permission every time she asked Ruth for the pleasure of my company. Ruth felt that Virginia needed and deserved this erotic pleasure. It was exciting every time Virginia called, knowing that my wife wanted me to pleasure this much older, sexy grandmother. Virginia was very pleased with my services and did not want to go through the process of finding and training another man.

Ruth also allowed me to pleasure Alice in the way she desired. Alice also took on the role of disciplinarian when I needed to be more firmly reminded how to best perform my role in our Female Led Relationship. The three women would often get together. We would all sit around Virginia's living room and talk while enjoying glasses of wine. I would be naked and the three women would be fully clothed. They would each take turns using me in one the bedrooms. Ruth always went first to show the others she was in charge of our relationship. My role was to pleasure each of them exactly as they desired. Afterwards, Ruth would rub healing lotion into the painful marks left by Alice. I did not have to hide them anymore.

I was not allowed to be with any woman other than Ruth, Virginia and Alice. I often fucked all three women with the large cock extension Alice attached to my cock cage. It was so damn frustrating since I could not cum. However, the woman would all enjoy several orgasms. I was occasionally rewarded for good behavior by being allowed to cum. I was only allowed to cum from fucking Ruth. She did allow me to fuck her in her ass on my birthday.

So, like Virginia said, it all worked out to be better than it was before. We all got what we each desired and enjoyed it immensely.

And what about Rosie? She found an older Dom and also lived happily ever after.

The end.