All Comments on 'Pledge Drive'

by al_Ussa

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
malicious

I just couldn't help thinking that if Kelly was just a little faster on the ball (rimshot) as she was being offered up to the audience.

If she had blurted out " And when you get here, my fellow host, Johnny will first give you a blow-job to lube you up to fuck me.

And for that extra-generous donation of a thousand dollars, he has volunteered to be fucked up his ass. Johnny loves to be pegged girls! So cum on down and enjoy ."

Johnboy9Johnboy9about 9 years ago
Good idea but...

I liked how you intended to pan out this story, and did indeed work it out, but a home-audience phoning in and then forced to drive in or maybe even fly in to get his fuck or suck just isn't realistic unless it was a show filmed over the span of a week or two, then edited down to appear as if happening spontaneously, one participant after another.

Another way would have been to collect all the donators into a room, giving them some days after donations were made to get there, and then come out one or two at a time.

A third way to write this would have been to use a live, studio audience instead of calling up a home audience. Those people would have been available to come up to the stage immediately upon donation time. People from home could watch and donate and be given the chance to set a date to fly or drive in and get a piece of her ass themselves in the future.

Any of these alternative options would have made this tale much more realistic and fun to read, although, as I said, the idea was still enjoyable to imagine, especially after all those Jerry Lewis telethons I was forced to sit through as a child.

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

I like public radio, there, I’ve said it. Kinda too bad the onus was just on character Kelly on the station’s end in this satire story. Ima have to donate again in the future when I’m not so cash poor, so yeah, maybe another public service courtesy of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A good premise, but needs a studio audience. Perhaps where the audience votes on "stud" one, two or three? Then we are entertained by the winner banging her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous