Pledging Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lee Richardson...AKA Miss Thang III..." the Pledge Mother finally called. "Prove yourself...at last!"

Lee almost rushed in to join them, not knowing where to begin. Choklit and Lez were still giving blowjobs, Dottie was on her knees eating out one of the women, while Dizzy and the 2nd woman stood face-to-face, kissing and mutually fingering each other. Lee started by kissing one of the men, and then fondling and sucking his nipple, before finally kneeling behind, spreading his ass and rimming him.

The room was now filled with jeers and cheers.

"Eat that ass, girl...!"

Someone placed their hand between Lee's legs and began rubbing her wet snatch, sending a chill up her spine. Two fingers entered her nearly sending her over the edge. When she glanced over her shoulder she was shocked to find her Pledge Mother looking back at her -- this only made the sensation more intense.

"You better impress me..!" Thumper warned her pushing her fingers deeper.

Lee leaned forward, resting on her elbows. She arched her back, spread her thighs and raised her hips, surrendering herself. Thumper needed no further encouragement.

"How bad do you want it...?" the Pledge Mother yelled, now furiously finger-fucking her former roommate. "How bad do you want KLT?"

"I want...I want it..." Lee panted, gripping the carpet. "Give it to me, please...Pledge Mother...give it to me!"

The crowd cheered and egged them on.

"Almost...there..." Lee whispered with her eyes clenched tightly. Seconds later, the first of several orgasms caused her to cry out.

She actually allowed herself to imagine that she was done, but she couldn't have been more wrong.

"Not bad, Tre..." Thumper said, licking Lee's cum from her fingers.

Moments later, Lee was pulled back onto her knees. One of the cocks that Lez or Choklit had been attending to was now inches from her face, and soon in her mouth.

"Figured you might want to get reacquainted..." Thumper said in her ear.

Lee surmised this was probably the same young man she'd sucked on the night of the "After Party". Thumper held her head in place as her eyes began to water. She took him as deep as she could, gagging slightly, relieved when finally allowed to gasp for air.

"Better suck it good..." Thumper told her.

Lee wasn't as talented as Choklit or Lez, but she did her best. The young man was definitely impressed. After several minutes of enthusiastic sucking, he tapped Lee on the shoulder and helped her to her feet. Seconds later he lifted her from the floor and lowered her onto his cock. Lee grasped for his arms and shoulders for balance -- this was the first time she'd even been fucked like this.

The crowd grew even louder as she bounced on his rigid member.

"That's right! Fuck her good!"

"KLT! KLT! KLT!"

"Almost...there...almost..." Lee moaned. She was overcome by another orgasm, this one made her cream all over the cock thrusting inside her. Her partner pulled her close as she went limp in his arms.

"You good?" he whispered, slowing his pace.

She could only nod a reply as he lowered her back to the floor. Lee's legs were unsteady and she slowly slumped onto her hands and knees.

"You OK, baby..?" Dizzy appeared next to her, helping her to sit straight.

"We got you..." Lez said helping her back to her feet.

"Good to see you're looking out for each other." Thumper said to them. "Because this shit ain't over yet -- you still got a little ways to go!"

She pulled all five girls to line up in front of her. The Pledge Mother now wore a thin tank-top, with her dark areola showing through. Between her legs hung a strap-on dildo similar to the one that Lez shared with them a few nights before. This one glistened with oil.

APM Chaos and three other Lambda Mu Big Sisters stepped from the crowd. All four were dressed like Thumper: tank-tops or t-shirts and oiled dildos.

"Come forward when called, turn and surrender to the Rose that calls you." Thumper instructed.

"Big Lez!" APM Chaos shouted.

Lez stepped towards the APM, greeted and bowed, turned away and bent forward at the waist. The next called was Dottie, followed by Choklit and Dizzy.

"Miss Thang III...!" PM Thumper called out.

"It had to fuckin' be HER..." Lee fumed to herself as she went to her, greeted turned and bent forward.

"You will recite the Kappa Lambda Tau Petal Pledge until you are told to stop." Thumper announced as she took a firm grip of Lee's hips.

"On my honor as a potential of Kappa Lambda Tau..." they all began as thick oiled dildos entered them.

The crowd was silent this time. Minutes later some of them began to hum. Some of the women even began singing the Kappa Lambda Tau song.

The five Big Sisters slowly fucked the five Petals bent over in front of them. The Pledge they recited took approximately 3 minutes.

"...I promise to give my all to Kappa Lambda Tau." They ended.

"Again!" Thumper ordered.

As they were about to begin, the Big Sisters increased their pace and intensity. They re-doubled their efforts on the third recitation.

By the fourth, all five Big Sisters were soaked in sweat as they ferociously slammed their respective Petals -- the sound of thighs against thighs echoed throughout the room. Lee and Dizzy were the only ones still reciting. Dottie and Choklit were leaning against each other for support, moaning loudly, and Lez was on her hands and knees clawing at the carpet.

Dizzy was the only one that seemed to be remotely at ease. She had a hint of a smile on her face, and Kayla, the Big Sister fucking her, seemed to be fading.

Lee was feeling many things -- exhaustion, pleasure, soreness, anger, anxiousness. Mostly, she wanted the entire ordeal to be over.

"Uhnng..." she suddenly cried out mid-verse as another orgasm began to build.

"That's right..!" Thumper snarled, "Tell me what you want!" She reached forward and took hold of Lee's arms, eventually having both of her wrists. Lee's torso was now upright. Her C-cup breasts bounced with each thrust.

"Ka-Kappa...please...omigod..!" Lee gasped. "I want...Kappa..."

"Fuck yes...!" Lez cried out a few inches away. She fell flat on her stomach convulsing from wave after wave of an intense orgasm.

Seconds later, Choklit fell to her hands and knees trembling.

"Oh shit..." she gasped.

A few minutes later Dottie also came -- but she remained bent at the waist, and the Big Sister fucking her slowed but didn't stop.

Then to everyone's surprise, "Deep Cover", the Lambda Mu Big Sister with Dizzy, came next.

"Goddamn..!" she cried out doubling over.

This drew a smattering of applause and laughter from some in the crowd. Dizzy smiled triumphantly and took a small bow.

"Stop showin' off and make yourself useful!" Thumper snapped. She was obviously frustrated and determined not to go out like her fellow KLT.

Dizzy went over to Lee.

"Come on, baby," she whispered holding and caressing her, "we got this! YOU got this!"

"...yes..." Lee moaned leaning against her. "Almost there..."

"What...do you...want..?" Thumper panted. The strain could be heard in her voice.

"Kappa...Lambda...Tau..!" Lee began shouting over and over. "I want...Kappa...Lambda...Tau..!"

The crowd silently chanted and sang along with her, as Dizzy continued to hold her. They were joined by the other Petals, as Thumper continued to pump away.

"Oh...fuck..." Lee finally gasped when her final orgasm for the night hit. Her knees gave in and she fell into her line-sisters' arms as the room became very bright.

That was the last thing she remembered.

DAY 42 -- After HELL

When Lee awoke, she was in the K-House, still naked and in a large bed. The sun was just coming up. Lez was asleep on her right, Dizzy was sitting at the foot of the bed watching them.

"Welcome back, KLT Rose -- Lee 'Miss Thang III' Richardson..." Dizzy smiled at her.

"Hey, KLT Rose -- Mariah." She smiled back, reaching for her hand. They hugged and then kissed, and held each other.

"Nice jacket." Lee said admiring the satin, pal-blue baseball jacket Dizzy wore over nothing else.

"Like what you see..?" Dizzy teased rising, posing and turning, showing off both the jacket and her body. Her line name was embroidered above the KLT Emblem on the back.

"Our gift from Sister Thumper." She announced. "You got one too."

Dizzy pointed to the jacket hanging on a wardrobe door. 'Miss Thang III' stitched in black letters, above the shield and rose.

It really was over.

"I finally made it." She thought to herself.

Dizzy helped her out of bed and she tried on her jacket.

"Oh, by the way," Dizzy continued, "I think we finally came up with a name. How do you like, 'The Sensual Five'..?"

"I like it." Lee said, mulling it over.

A few minutes later, Choklit and Dottie came in, also wearing their new jackets (plus more clothing). They hugged and laughed for several minutes.

"Get your lazy ass up, girl!" Dottie shouted at Lez, slapping her on the leg.

"Can't a mu'fucka' get some damn sleep..?" Lez snapped through a groggy haze. She tried to pull the sheets up over her head.

"Hell nah!" Choklit yelled at her. She snatched away the sheets, revealing she was also still naked. Then she pounced on her tall line-sister, joined by the others. All five were soon on the bed hugging, laughing and tickling each other.

"Y'all better not break my bed..!" Thumper interrupted entering the room.

They all grew silent unsure of how to respond.

The Pledge Mother suddenly smiled and wrapped Lee in a firm hug.

"Welcome to KLT..." she said, actually tearing up. "Glad you finally made it."

"Thank you..?" Lee returned, hugging back. She wasn't sure how to feel about this sudden "sign of affection".

The other girls shared her sentiment. They all awkwardly chit-chatted for a few minutes, before Thumper turned to leave.

"We're taking y'all out to breakfast. Clean up and get dressed," she told them. "Your clothes are in the bag."

She pointed to the large canvas bag from the night before. They remained silent until the door closed behind her.

"I'm still gettin' some payback on that bitch..." Dottie told them when she was sure Thumper was out of ear-shot.

"Believe that!" Choklit agreed. Dizzy and Big Lez nodded.

"You down?" Dottie said directly to Lee, knowing she might have the strongest feelings on the matter.

"Oh, Hell yes!" Lee smiled.

In addition to their celebration, the "Sensual Five" spent the next week making plans and setting them in motion.


12