Pledging Tau Geta Delta Pt. 02

Story Info
Getting a little private lesson from my professor.
9.9k words
4.81
22.8k
21

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farleven
Farleven
624 Followers

Jiggling. Something was jiggling on my chest. That was the first thing that struck me as I started to work past that groggy sleepiness. I had rolled over and something had shifted that normally didn't do that. My hand slid up to check and instead of finding my normally hard muscles, my finger sank into soft flesh. I can't say I'm quick witted in the morning, but when I gave a pinch to the thick nipple I found, everything came flooding back.

I was lucky not to have banged my head into the ceiling when I shot up out of bed. For a split second, everything felt insanely strange. I had breasts! My cock was gone! My mind swirled before the last vestige of sleepiness burned away and I remembered last night. That didn't exactly help calm me down. I was a girl and I'd let a guy fuck me!

I'd managed to stumble back to my room after that last night. I'd stripped down and slid into my bed before the afterglow of my first feminine orgasm had faded. Too much had happened too quickly, and I had been exhausted. Now, I was quickly trying to assimilate everything in one gulp.

The panic faded as I sat there, staring down at the perky breasts now jutting from my chest. I couldn't say why staring at them helped, but I managed to calm down and think things through again. I was only going to be a girl for six more days, until the end of pledge week. No matter what happened, I'd get to turn back into a guy, but if I didn't back out of any of the challenges I would be turned back into a guy and allowed to join the Tau Geta Delta fraternity.

The trouble was, the challenges were nothing like I had expected when deciding to pledge. They were all going to be sexually based, and seeing as they turned me into a girl it would mean six days of doing things no guy ever considered doing. Last night was the first, all I had to do was pick a guy and sleep with him. It had been weird, but actually kind of fun at the same time. I couldn't deny that the sex had been amazing once I let myself get into it. I'd certainly never felt anything like that before. Still, it was easier knowing that Tom had been through the same thing when he'd joined the Taus.

I did worry a bit about what else the challenges would consist of. The one good thing was that they allowed us an out. If I didn't want to go through with it, I didn't have to. Sure, that meant washing out as a pledge, but I'd get to go back to being a guy and life would go on.

Now that I had myself in order, that left me with one more dilemma, I was basically naked and I needed to fix that before I headed off to the dining room for breakfast. I climbed down from the loft with my sheets wrapped around me. I'd completely forgotten to close the curtains last night, and I didn't want to give anyone a show. I just hoped that they'd laid out a few more clothes for me than the dress I'd worn last night.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I opened up the closet. They'd really thought of everything. There was a nice selection of clothes, from basic shirts and jeans to revealing dresses. A good as it was to have the options, I had to admit that I was faced with a new dilemma. Usually, I didn't pay much attention to my clothes, I'd just grab a pair of jeans and a shirt and go. Now, I had actual choices, skirt or pants, blouse or t-shirt. I wasn't used to making those kind of choices, or having to worry about how I would look.

That was a concern as well. I was a girl now, and I knew just how much attention a coed with nice curves could draw. Hell, I'd stared at too many girls with low tops or short skirts. The worst part was I knew that I'd be plenty of attention regardless. I was well inside the safely sexy range of body types, with a cute face. I could go out wearing a potato sack and guys would drool.

I still wasn't sure what to think about that, but it did make things a bit easier. I might as well be comfortable for my first day as a girl. I decided to pick out what would have been normal for the old me; a nice t-shirt and blue jeans. The panties and bra were easy picks as well, I just grabbed the plain ones. I shuddered, looking at the frilly options though. I wasn't sure I was ready for that kind of lingerie quite yet. It was one thing to know guys would be staring at me, it was another thing to be trying to get their attention.

Now, it was time for my shower. I was almost getting tired of all the choices, but here I had the pink bathrobe from yesterday and Tom's bathrobe. I decided to embrace the girly and wrapped myself in pink. It still felt pretty strange walking around like this, but it wasn't going to be public.

The shower wasn't much more exciting today than yesterday. There was a nice sign on the door directing the male members elsewhere, so inside it was pretty much just girls. A few of the others were talking, but I just slipped into a stall and disrobed. I wasn't quite ready to talk to the others yet.

My new body still felt pretty alien to me, from the jiggling breasts to the emptiness between my legs. It was just something I'd have to get used to, but I took my time to enjoy my shower a bit. It really did feel more sensual having the water flowing over my soft flesh. I even took a moment to rub between my legs and explore my new pussy.

It wasn't any different than a normal girl's mound, but I had to stifle a whimper from the feelings my fingers managed to excite. My new clit really was sensitive, and it even felt good just running my fingers along my fleshy pussy lips. It was all still pretty strange, but I could get used to this.

I stopped myself from going too far, but I could hear that other girls weren't so restrained. There were at least a couple of lustful moans coming from other shower stalls, and I was tempted for a moment to join them at that level of self exploration. The truth was, I had classes to get to, and I couldn't goof off too much.

So I toweled off and shot back to my room. I dried my hair and then got dressed. It still felt strange having my crotch cupped by silky panties, but the bra was the worst. I'd managed it easily enough yesterday, but it took a bit more fumbling today, and after all that, I was left with the feeling that I'd been forced into some kind of medieval torture device. It took me a moment to realize I needed to adjust it, and then proceeded to fix the straps. Having my chest all wrapped up was still kind of weird, but I knew better than to go out braless.

When I finally left my room, I didn't get very far.

"Whoa! Sorry!" I heard a yelp before nearly tumbling when a girl bumped into me. I managed to catch myself on the wall as she grabbed on to help keep from falling. I turned to see a deeply blushing Alex staring back at me. The spunky girl from last night had dressed up in a nice pink blouse, short baby blue skirt and heels that were at least a couple inches too tall for her. Her curvy frame was wobbling as she tried to stand and pull her blond hair out of her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked as she struggled to retain her balance.

"Oh, yeah, I'm just trying to get used to these heels..." She wobbled a bit too far and I managed to help catch her. "Sorry, I just kind of missed being taller, so I thought this could help."

I smiled at that. I'd lost a good four inches and I was noticing it. Alex was a few inches shorter than me, which would be even more disconcerting.

"Not if you slam face first into the sidewalk." I laughed as I held her steady.

"That is totally true." She giggled. Alex seemed to be embracing her new womanhood a lot more than I was. "Can you help me back to my room and I can try something a bit less dangerous?"

"Sure." I helped her turn around and we stumbled back towards her room.

"So, I saw you head off with a nice hunk at the party last night. Did you have a good time?" She asked as she sat down to switch her shoes.

I blushed. I was a bit embarrassed simply by the fact that other people simply knew what I'd done. I'd never been a braggart when it came to sex, and this was an entirely different circumstance. "Yeah, it was good. How about you, I assume you found someone."

"Oh yeah!" She giggled again. "I met Barry, one of the seniors. He was really nice, like a gentleman and all. Of course that was until we got to his room and then he fucked me silly! It was kind of crazy, but it felt amazing!"

I could see that she was pressing for me to respond as well. I just blushed as she fumbled through her shoes. She managed to pick out a pair of platform shoes before I summoned up the words to answer her. "Yeah, it was really weird, but I'm happy to try it again."

"That's right! Hopefully we'll get a good chance today. I wonder what the challenge will be?" She strapped on the shoes and then took a few tentative steps. "Okay, this I can manage, shall we?"

I just nodded and followed her as she stomped out of the room. This time we made it down to the dining hall, which was filled with pledges and regular members as they grabbed some food before heading off to class. Just as we were about to walk in, the fraternity president Hamilton Prescott stepped over and stopped us.

"Good morning, ladies! I hope you enjoyed last night." He paused for us to nod. Alex was a fair bit more enthusiastic than me, but I managed to agree while trying not to blush too much. "Well, please grab some breakfast. I want you to stick around until all the pledges are here so I can make my morning announcements and then you can get to class."

With that, he waved us on, and went on to greet the next pledge behind us. I quickly grabbed myself a banana and a glass of orange juice and tried to slip into a quiet corner of the dining room. Alex wasn't about to let me get away with that though, and popped into the chair across from me and waved over a couple of the other girls.

"Okay, Alison, no need to be shy, we're all in this together right?" Alex smiled widely. "That's the whole fraternity thing, you know brotherhood through thick and thin."

"I suppose so." I nodded. She did have a point. As much as I was doing this for the benefits of being a member, one of them was the camaraderie. I had to admit I wasn't always the most social guy around, but if ever there was a time to make changes, this was it

"That's the spirit." Alex seemed to be bouncing in her chair and then turned towards the other two girls. "Alison, this is Megan and Brittany. Girls, this is Alison."

The two girls giggle a bit. It seemed that Alex had snared the two other pledges who seemed to be embracing their new femininity. Megan was a rather tall, and nicely stacked brunette. She'd also gone all in with the skirt and low cut blouse that showed off her perfect cleavage. Brittany was a bit more subdued, aside from the long mane of red hair that flowed down to the small of her back. Her breasts were small and perky and pushed out the front of her t-shirt in a way that no guy could ignore. She'd also kept to a pair of blue jeans, but the way they were hugging her curves, they looked virtually painted on.

"Hi." I gave them a subdued wave. Even on the best of days it was hard for me to take the level of enthusiasm that Alex exuded.

"So, has Alex completely driven you crazy yet?" Megan sat down and cracked open a cup of yogurt.

"Maybe a little." I smiled.

"Yeah, she was even like that before the whole change thing. Always ten times more excited than anyone had a right to be. Though it was really creepy when she was a guy." Megan squealed when Alex gave her a soft punch in the arm.

"So you knew her before?" I leaned in a bit.

"Yeah, we were roommates, and she talked me into pledging. The strangest thing though, I remember being roommates with her and both of us are girls." Megan turned serious for a moment. "I couldn't even tell you what she looked like as a guy. It's really crazy."

"Just try and think back to something in your past, and you remember it like you were a girl then. You can still remember what really happened, but it's like something you read in a book, not like real life." Brittany added. Her eyes turned a bit vacant at that, staring off into space.

I had to admit I hadn't really thought about that before. I'd been so wrapped up with what was happening now, that I hadn't thought about my past at all. As I peeled my banana, I took a moment to look back, and shuddered as I realized it was just like they said. Everything had switched around, and I found it hard not to review the changes, from being a girl scout to a star softball pitcher. The harder bits to swallow were those of a dating variety, right down to the gown I'd worn to my senior prom. I knew it was all just magical back fill, but it felt real.

"Woah, that's trippy." I grabbed onto the side of the table to keep myself from sliding out of my chair.

"Yeah, whatever they hit us with is like heavy duty magic or something." Megan nodded. "Now, the question is, are you girls in it to win it? We're going to make it through to the end right?"

"Damn straight!" Brittany gave a hearty shout.

"No fraternity punks are going to get the best of this woman!" Alex laughed and slapped the table. Then the three turned to me with bright, confident smiles. It was hard not to be moved.

"I'm no quitter." I banged the table as well. If there was one truth about me, that was the one I most wanted to be true.

Before the other girls could say another thing, Prescott shouted out for our attention. He stood up on a chair at the far end of the room and waited for everyone to quiet down before proceeding.

"Okay, ladies, it's just about time for you to head off for your first day of class as a Tau pledge. But, we don't want you to forget just what college life is all about. We're all here to learn, and the experienced Professors and teaching assistants of this university are all doing their best to fill your empty brains with knowledge. Now it's time for them to teach you another lesson, and for you to give a little back to this fine institution. For today's challenge, you need to seduce an instructor and share a bit of intimate fun. Now, good luck and have fun!" Prescott gave everyone a wave and jumped off the chair.

The room filled with harried gasps and whispers as everyone digested the goal. I gulped a bit. It wasn't so surprising, given the general theme, but now I had to consider what to do. After just sharing a moment of raw enthusiasm, I actually felt ready to take on the dare. Sure, it was crazy, but everything about this was crazy. It did leave me with one uncomfortable choice though.

I wolfed down the rest of the banana and my glass of juice. "Okay, ladies, I guess that means I should get a change of wardrobe. I'll catch up with you later."

I left them as they started chattering about their first notions of a plan. I wasn't quite there yet, but I had an inkling. The first thing I needed to do was put on something more feminine. I had resisted the idea before, but if I was going to get through these challenges, I knew I'd have to take Tom's advice and embrace the girly. A skirt combined with a top that would show off my breasts would certainly make seducing an instructor that much easier.

The hard part would be picking an instructor. I pondered that question while I changed and then raced off to my first class. I didn't need to be late on top of everything else. It wasn't an easy choice though. Half my instructors were well past their prime, and a couple I weren't even sure if they'd ever had a prime.

That gave me another chance to listen to the advice I'd been given yesterday. Meredith, the sorority girl who'd helped me after the change yesterday, had told me to trust my feelings. So I tried to do just that. As hard as it was, I tried to think about each of my male instructors and let my new instincts make the choice.

If only it was that easy. I spent the first two classes of the day lost in uncomfortable attempts to fantasize about my professors. It was a lot harder than I would have thought. Whenever my body started to react, I'd start to over think things and end up more confused than when I started.

It wasn't until my lunch break that I managed to get a handle on things. I'd grabbed a sandwich and picked a good tree to lean against in the quad and just let my brain hash it out as I enjoyed some excellent grilled chicken and bacon. Letting myself get lost in the delectable flavors had a way of just letting my subconscious fight through the options and decide for me.

So that's when I picked my target. I just sat and stared up at the blue sky that was dotted with a few drifting puffs of white. It was kind of a relief, even though I knew what making that choice meant for my afternoon. Luckily, I only had one more class after lunch, that would give me a bit more time to consider my plan. Naturally, it didn't seem like I'd need a lot of scheming. I was a rather attractive girl now, and I knew for a fact it wasn't hard for an attractive girl to talk a guy into sex.

At least that's what I thought. Caleb was a reasonably buff graduate assistant in charge of my circuits class. For reasons I didn't quite want to admit to yet, my new pussy seemed to get all tingling when I considered him. So in my effort to listen to my new instincts, he seemed like an easy choice. I even had memories of him checking me out during my lab sessions, so he had at least some attraction to me as well.

I strutted into his office after taking a trip to the bathroom to primp a bit. I tried not to think too much about exactly what I was doing. This was a mission, and I wasn't going to let myself get squeamish.

"Alison! Good afternoon!" Caleb looked up a bit surprised when I came to a stop next to his desk and then leaned over it in such a way that he had a very clear view of my cleavage. I tried to manage acting like it was unintentional, but I'm sure he was too busy to notice as he tried to figure out if he should stare or not.

"Hi, Caleb, I was hoping you could help me with a little something." I tried out my best impression of a husky voice while I reached up to pull my hair back behind my ear.

"Really? You've been doing very well in class. What's the problem?" He pulled back a bit. I could see that he was blushing and fighting not to just stare down my shirt. That was a strange thrill. Just by showing a bit of skin I'd completely flustered this guy. Obviously, I'd never managed anything like that when I was a guy.

"Well, I actually had a bit more personal of a problem I was hoping you'd help me with." I replied as I hopped up onto the edge of his desk and lifted up one of my legs so that he could almost see my panties. He certainly had an excellent view of my silky thighs as my skirt rode up.

That brought another flush of red, and his eyes bulged a bit. For a moment, I thought I had him. All I needed to do was close the noose, but just as I started to move in for the kill he shot up in his chair and started to laugh. It was a nervous chuckle at first, but quickly escalated to a heartfelt belly laugh as he smacked his hand onto the desk.

"Wow, you almost had me. I forgot you were pledging with the Deltas this week. What is some kind of trick the TA thing?" He shook his head. Now it was my turn to blush while my leg slowly slid back down to the ground. He wasn't exactly right, but it was close enough to just completely derail me.

"And you remember I have a girlfriend right?" He jabbed in a way that really drive my defeat home. I'd totally forgotten about that, but now that he mentioned it, I remembered him talking about her a few times after class. While I knew it wasn't impossible to seduce a guy with a girlfriend, it did make things a lot harder, especially when the guy was as honest at Caleb.

Now, I was just fidgeting on his desk. I didn't exactly know how to make a dignified exit at this point, and I suspected that there was no such option. He quit laughing and then looked up at me with a rather wry smile.

Farleven
Farleven
624 Followers