Pledging Tau Geta Delta Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just stood there with a wry smile as he watched me fidgeting in front of him in the buff. The professor had changed out of his regular clothes and into a simple Heffner style robe. I kept my eyes north of the equator. I wasn't sure if my nerves could handle seeing his erection outlined on the brown terry cloth.

"Very good." He smiled and then held up a long black length of cloth as he approached. It took me a moment to realize it was a blindfold and my stomach twisted a bit again. Just what did he have planned for me? I took a deep breath and took it from him.

"Now, hold it over your eyes and turn around." He stood before me gazing into my eyes with that soul searing intensity he could do so easily.

I gulped and did just as he asked. My nerves flared as everything became dark. Despite all the signs that told me I could trust him, it was hard not to panic a bit at being naked and blindfolded. He stepped up behind me and grabbed the ends of the cloth and I felt him knot it firmly around my head. It wouldn't be hard to remove, but it would stay in place unless I actually made the effort.

"Hold up your left hand." I heard each around the room. I complied and felt him take my hand. His other hand came to rest on my hip, and he guided me around the edge of the bed. After he came to a stop, he pulled my hand down until I could feel the soft covers.

"Climb onto the bed and roll onto your back."

I felt strange doing all this while being unable to see. It wasn't unlike stumbling back into my dorm room while my roommate was sleeping, but it wasn't easy to manage in strange places. The real nerve wracking part was the fact that I could feel the cool air against my bare skin and my breasts jiggling freely as proof of my continuing nudity. I didn't let that slow me down though, and was soon resting in what I hoped was the middle of the bed.

I heard him moving over to my left and felt the his hand grab my wrist. He pulled my arm up until it must have been pointing at the top left corner of the bed, and I felt a soft cloth being wrapped around my wrist and tightened. I shuddered a bit as I realized what he was doing, but I fought down any urges to bolt. It probably sounded crazy, but I was actually intrigued almost as much as I was nervous.

It didn't take long before I was fully strung up. The professor had me spread eagle on the bed, and a light testing of the bonds told me that he hadn't left much slack. I was surprised to feel a thrill at the whole notion, I was completely exposed, and totally vulnerable, and it was making me aroused.

When he finally slid one of his hands down my side, I shuddered from the unexpected tickle of his finger outlining my curves from the hollow under my arm to the fullness of my thigh. He didn't stray, didn't do more than tease, but it had me quivering. The anticipation had me seething. Just what would he do next?

He continued his almost casual caressing of my flesh. His fingers ran along my arms, under my breasts and over the curve of my ears. His touch was always light, almost fleeting, and I could do nothing but quiver in anticipation. Despite his fingers never touching my breasts or the folds of my womanhood, I was as aroused as I'd ever been. I'd never imagined this kind of sensuality or just the kind of effect it could have on me.

Just as I started to whimper and moan from the pleasure of his roaming digits, he pulled back. I heard him walk across the room, open something and then walked back to the bed where I was still on display. It was so strange relying on just my hearing to gauge what was about to happen, and just how limiting that was.

So when I felt something light and feathery suddenly flutter over my breasts, I couldn't help but let out a loud gasp as my nipples were wickedly tickled. He didn't stop there, the ticklish fluttering rolled across my stomach and then down one thigh and up the other. I did my best to resist the vicious sensation, but when I felt that feather run right over my tender nether lips I started to convulse with laughter.

I tore at my bonds, trying to escape the tickling as I shook with uncontrollable laughter. The assault was just too much, and my composure just melted away as I tussled from side to side, trying in vain to escape.

"Please! I can't take it..." I broke into laughter again as he attacked the soles of my feet with two feathers. I convulsed, crying as I pleaded for relief.

When he suddenly pulled the feathers away, I was left panting, and to my amazement, utterly in need. That restrained helplessness had set my pussy alight, and I squirmed on the bed again, this time trying to do something to relieve the growing heat between my legs. The fact that my bonds kept me from even rubbing my thighs together just stoked my flames hotter.

"Oh, oh yes!" I moaned when I felt his hands sink into my thighs. My body was aching to be touched, and when he slid his hands up my inner thighs, I was simply quivering in anticipation, but he held back. I could feel his breath flow over my burning pussy, but he held back his fingers as I quaked with need.

"Almost."

Then he pulled back and again, I was left, naked, helpless and delirious with need on his bed. I cried out, in anguished desire. I'd never been teased like this, and the sound of my heart pumping in my ears kept me from sensing his movements.

"Oh, god!" I moaned when I felt a pair of lips wrap around a nipple and start sucking. His tongue flicked at the sensitive tip as he nibbled at the tender edges. It wasn't just the skill of his mouth, it was the fact that he came without warning, and just as I pressed my chest towards the pleasure of his suckling he pulled away.

I waited again for his next strike. My entire body quivering with anticipation.

Then his tongue slip up the side of my neck and I whimpered as he began nibbling at my earlobe. It was impossible for something so simple to make me this hot, but the aching void between my legs could not be denied for much longer.

"Please, oh... please..." I panted. The bonds were all held tight. If he would have untied me, I would have pounced on him, but as it was I was awaiting his deliverance.

"Now." His voice echoed around the room, and with no more warning, I felt his weight on top of me. His chest pressed into mine, and his thighs moved between my open legs. When his lips touched mine, I felt his hardness part my nether lips. I gasped into his mouth, unable to do anything to speed or slow him.

I wailed when he thrust into me. My seething, hungry flesh yielding to the hard invader as I pulled at the cloth holding me in place. The same restraint that had sent me to the height of need only amplified the raw sensation of being penetrated. The impossibility of movement left me unable to focus on anything beyond the intense feeling of his flesh moving into the depths of my being.

There were no words for the pleasure of that moment, and I found myself eagerly kissing him as he filled me completely. That one grace of freedom was taken in full and I showed him with my lips and tongue all the depths of pleasure that I was feeling.

Just as he'd taken his time to warm me up. His love making was equally restrained. His thrusts were deep and full as his hands roamed my flesh, caressing and squeezing, rubbing and pinching. His fingers would go from twisting a tender nipple to massaging my tender clit and then sliding back up my hips and waist.

My moans and gasps echoed around the room as he played my body like an instrument. I was finely tuned, and his touch was expert. He seemed to know just when to squeeze or rub or thrust to leave me quivering at the very edge of release without breaking through that final, wonderful tension.

When I felt him reach down and then up, I was confused for a moment at the sudden tug at my wrists and ankles. Then it hit me. I was free! I barely wavered before I wrapped myself around him, pulling his flesh to mine.

"Fuck me! Oh god fuck me hard!" I ground my hips against his cock. There was simply nothing I needed more than to feel him pounding into me, thrusting his hard shaft into my eager flesh.

He didn't say a thing, but he gave me exactly what I wanted. He pulled me tight, and we rutted like animals. Our pants and moans echoed around the room as I was lost to everything beyond the hammering pleasure of his cock inside me.

"Yes, oh, oh yes!" I moaned when he buried himself inside me and pulled me tight. He ground against my clit and as his cock twitched inside me, I felt my own orgasm rip through me. It was shattering, and my whole body shook from the pleasure as I gripped at his back. My whole world dissolved into ecstasy, wrapped in his warmth and filled with his hardness.

I panted with him as my breasts tingled and my pussy went numb from the feeling of raw pleasure. I was simply lost to the sensations, and even when he finally pulled away from me, I simply melted back onto the bed, unable to summon the strength to move for several minutes.

"You can remove the blindfold." He said after several minutes must have passed. "The lesson is complete."

I tossed to the side for a moment. With all the pleasure I'd forgotten I was still blindfolded and naked. I blushed a bit at realizing how exposed I was, but resisted the urge to cover myself. After all, he'd just had free reign over my body for much of the afternoon. It wasn't like there were any mysteries left for him. It was up to me if I was going to retain some dignity or not.

I rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed for a moment and wondered just what I should do now. I was still hovering in a world brimming with warm pleasure.

"There is a shower through that door if you'd like. I'll be in my study." He nodded and stepped out. I wasn't sure if I should feel slighted or if he was simply deferring to my modesty. I decided it must be the later. I had noticed that he'd maintained a very clear decorum during the entire lesson, one of dominance and command, but fundamentally of respect as well. He'd promised to show me a different kind of pleasure, and I had to admit that he'd done just that.

I decided to go for the shower. I didn't need to linger, and was soon standing in the door of his study, back in my comfortable outfit. I hadn't expected how comfortable it would feel to be back in a skirt, but after everything that had just happened, I welcomed the familiar feeling of clothes over my skin.

"Thank you." I smiled as I looked over to the professor as he worked on his electronics project. I really was grateful, I wasn't quite sure just how to say it beyond those simple words. It was grossly inadequate, but English didn't really have a demure way to express gratitude for having your brains fucked out.

"My pleasure, Miss Sterling." He turned back and returned my smile. "You did very well with this first lesson, and if you're interested in continuing I would be pleased to see you return."

I blushed a bit at that. I wasn't quite sure just how to take his directness. "I'll have to think about it, but I just wanted to thank you for everything. I should probably be going."

"Of course." He nodded. "I'll look forward to seeing you in class tomorrow."

I pulled away from his door and showed myself out. It wasn't even dinner time yet, and I was still basking the afterglow from my first experience with a little bondage play. It had been kind of fun, I admitted to myself. If not for the fact that I'd be changed back to a guy in a few days I might have even considered going back. As it was, I was one challenge closer to becoming a Tau, and after what I'd been through so far, I was starting to look forward to the next kinky expedition.

After all, if I was going to be a girl for only a week, there was no reason not to keep having this much fun!

The End (Part 2)