Pledging Tau Geta Delta Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do know that Professor Barrington is single right? I bet you could totally zing him, and I have it on good authority that he can take a joke, especially from a cute coed." Caleb offered. I could see he was offering me an olive branch and a way out. I suppose it was one of those benefits of being a girl, he wasn't planning on holding this little stunt over my head. Instead, he was trying to work his way into my schemes.

"Hmm..." I nibbled at my lower lip a bit. "That is an idea, thanks."

I hopped off his desk and waved goodbye before the awkwardness grew any more intense. I took a deep breath once I was out of his office, but as much as I was relieved, I thought about his suggestion. I'd not really considered the professor. He was on the young side, probably in his mid thirties, and my feminine senses did tingle a bit when I thought about him.

First, I need a tall glass of something, but I had to make do with a water fountain. I don't think I'd been so thoroughly embarrassed in quite some time. My stomach was still swirling a bit, twisted from what I'd tried to do and what actually happened. I decided I needed to take a nice walk around campus before giving things another attempt.

The fresh air did me good, and so did the moderate pace I chose as I swept through the lesser used paths. I wasn't quite in the mood to deal with all the groping glances I seemed to be drawing today, and I managed to avoid a lot of attention. I was used to jogging to clear my head, but I didn't want to work up that kind of a sweat, so I settled for a slightly fast walk that only got my heart beating a bit faster. It wasn't nearly as satisfying, but it gave me a chance to cool down a little.

My subconscious must have been guiding me though, because before long I was standing right in front of the professor's house. It was a quirk of the university that they had a few blocks of houses dedicated for their professors, they weren't the fanciest places, but since they came free with the position most of the schools top educators happily resided there.

Professor Barrington's house was little different than the others. From the outside, it was a slightly run down red brick house. The lawn was mowed, but the flower beds were unkempt and an open window and the sound of classical music told me that the professor was home. I paused there for a moment, the music was soft, and I listened for sounds of conversation. It wouldn't do any good if he had company.

Before I could summon up more courage, I heard a rough squeaking of wood and metal and looked up to see the professor pulling open the window screen and then leaned out slightly from the second floor and looked down at me. "Hello, Miss Sterling. Is there something I can help you with?"

I stood there staring up blankly for a moment. There was something unnerving about being interrupted while trying to psych yourself up. I clenched my fists and forced a smile. "Yes, professor, can I come in?"

"Certainly, the doors unlocked." He popped back inside and closed the screen with the same teeth gnashing noise. I didn't give myself time to back out. I quickly skipped up the steps and slipped inside. I did take a moment to lock the door. If I really went through with my plan, I didn't want anyone to interrupt us. This was nerve wracking enough without having to worry about creating a scandal.

The inside of the house wasn't in much better shape than the outside. It was clear he was a bachelor from the lack of decor. What furniture he had downstairs was simple, purposeful and completely uncoordinated. For some reason I felt an odd shudder at some of his rather clashing color choices. I'd never worried about that kind of thing when I was guy, but now it was actually bugging me!

I couldn't resist thinking about how I would redecorate this place if I had the chance. The basic architecture was classic, and had clearly been restored not too long ago, and thankfully with a rather tame paint job rather than some of the more garish wallpaper that would have probably been there originally. As I found my way to the stairs, I was silently placing paintings, end tables and accenting plants in my mind. It was a rather twisted way to keep my mind off of what I was about to do.

Of course, it wasn't a perfect distraction. The truth was, the closer I got to the top of the stairs the more aroused I became. As nervous as I was, the memories of last night in Tom's bed were pushing me forward. I couldn't deny just how good that had felt, and the prospect of feeling that way again was enough to get me to do just about anything. The fact that Professor Barrington was a reasonably fit and certainly attractive man didn't hurt a bit either. I was learning how to keep my rational male thoughts from getting in the way of those feminine instincts.

Finally, I came to the door of his study. He'd left it open and I stepped inside the threshold. This room was the one that actually looked lived in, and even decorated! His taste was rather eclectic though. One wall was covered in a blown up poster of a space shuttle flying over the earth. The wall next to me was lined with shelves that were covered in a mix of technical books and various computer and electronic parts. A long corner desk sat under the window and along one wing of the space shuttle, with a computer on one side and a half built piece of electronics on the other. Along the final wall were a pair of soft sitting chairs and a record player that was built on top of a small cabinet was still belting out Brahms.

"Vinyl?" I asked.

"Naturally, and not a bit of solid state chicanery either, it's all vacuum tubes." He smiled and hopped over to open the front of the cabinet. I stared at the rather archaic looking piece of equipment. I simply nodded as he showed me his handiwork.

"It's my own design, I wanted something a bit more refined than the classic models. I'll have to write up the schematics sometime so I can get them out to the hobbyists." He beamed. I could sense the pride in his work and I leaned in to take a bit of a closer look. I'd not done much more than simple circuits in my classes, and the craftsmanship inside that cabinet blew me away. He knew his stuff.

"Sounds good." I smiled. I didn't know what to say. I wasn't exactly big on musical equipment. Sure, I knew the wattage of my stereo speakers, and just how long books could stay on my shelves when I cranked up the volume, but that was about the end point of my knowledge. If not for the silly humanities requirements that had forced me to take a music appreciation class, I wouldn't even have known he had Brahms playing.

"Please, take a seat and appreciate it while I get us some drinks." He nudged me towards one of the chairs and then strutted off towards the kitchen. Not knowing what else to do, I took a seat. I fidgeted for a moment, not used to my hips or the way my skirt rode up my thighs as I tried to get comfortable. It had been an issue all day, and I had given in to sitting with my legs crossed in typical feminine fashion and tugged down on the hem of my skirt.

I sat back and listened. I couldn't have told you which composition it was, but I had to admit it was relaxing. My ears couldn't tell the difference between this and the much less elaborate stereo that had been used for my music appreciation class. That was a point I was going to be careful not to mention to the professor.

That's about when my thoughts caught back up to my original mission. I sat up and took a deep breath as everything came back into focus. This was the time I realized that I didn't really have a plan. Sure, I had a big flashing 'let's sex up the professor' but I didn't have a clue how to get from here to the bedroom. Well, that's not quite true. There were only about a dozen different brazen notions that flashed through my head.

I could just strip down and when then professor came back to see a relaxed, naked woman sitting in his study, well he couldn't help but take the hint. Just the idea had me blushing, as did every other thought of direct action. I couldn't just come out and say I wanted to fuck him. Or could I? Did it really matter? In a few days I'd go back to being a guy and all this would just be a memory for me and everyone outside of the fraternity wouldn't remember.

There was simply no way I could summon up that kind of balls. Granted, I was kind of lacking in that department, and giggled at the notion. What did girls really say to themselves when they wanted to 'woman up'? I had a hard time thinking of anything that would have been anatomically appropriate, but then I was a bit focused on sexual differences at the moment.

Before I had a chance to distract myself with more pointlessness, the professor returned. He was sporting two glasses, he handed me the tall glass of iced lemonade and he kept the tall glass of something far darker with a rather thick head. I wasn't a huge drinker, but I had to admit part of me was debating asking for something to calm my nerves. Of course that was when I remembered that I was still 19 and this was a university professor. The way things have been lately, he'd probably get in more trouble for giving me booze than sleeping with me.

"I hope lemonade is all right." He sat down across from me, and gave me a quick once over. I'd started to get used to guys doing that, even when they refrained from staring down my shirt, they had to at least get one good look at the whole package. I squirmed a bit in the chair. The fact was, I kind of liked the way his eyes had lingered a few moments longer on my chest and bare legs when he checked me out.

"Oh, just fine, thanks." I blushed a bit as he gazed at me. His smile was warm, but his eyes were deep, penetrating, and they pulled me in a bit more than I'd expected. I felt my whole body flush, and I took a big gulp from my glass just so I could tear my eyes away from his. With just one look, he'd cut right through to the core of my new found womanhood and lit a fire deep inside me.

"So, what can I do for you today? You've been doing very well in class, so I'm going to guess you're not looking for help with your studies." He pulled back to take a measured drink from his glass. I blushed some more, he'd cast out the classic move. I really was a good student, and I couldn't pretend to seduce him for a better grade or anything.

That got me to think about class, and just how different my academic career had been from that of my former self. As Alison, I'd been just as smart and just as likely to slack off when I shouldn't, but I'd also had to prove myself more. A girl in computer engineering was rather out of place, and a lot of the guys made me aware of it. Between the bad attempts at flirting, snide remarks and just juvenile crap, I was a little surprised that I'd actually kept to it. I might have lacked balls as Alison, but only from an anatomical perspective.

That did lead me to one other set of memories. I'd not really thought about how Professor Barrington had conducted class as I came over here, but now that my memory was triggered, I realized that he was a bit of a womanizer. It wasn't that he was pushy or anything, it was more like he just planted a few subtle hints and let the feminine mind do the rest. That and since I was a girl, I got to hear all the sordid details about the male professors that I'd never really known when I was a guy.

I took another gulp of my lemonade when I realized he was waiting for me to reply. I also blushed at least another shade of red as I reviewed my memories of being Alison. It still took a bit of effort to differentiate between the two sets of information that was shuffled in my head. Now, I realized that he must now be assuming that I was here with one particular goal in mind, especially given my rather awkward behavior so far.

Despite how embarrassing it was, I felt like I could actually go with it. All I had to do was drop a few less than subtle hints that I was here for a bit of special education and he'd do the rest of the work for me. Or at least I kind of hoped so. Now the question was exactly how to make sure to get him on the right page without being too brazen.

"Well..." I fidgeted with the end of my hair as I struggled to find the right words. "I've... I've heard from some of the girls that you sometimes offer special lessons."

He sat back and glanced over me again, this time taking his time as he sipped at his glass. I squirmed again under his gaze, but I tried not to keep from losing control after pretty much spilling the beans in one go. I did remember hearing about other student affairs with him, and that he could be a bit kinky but fun at the same time. I hadn't quite meant to say it like that, but my nerves had gotten the better of me.

"I see." He sat up slowly and placed the glass onto a corner of his desk. Then he leaned forward and looked at me, his expression was a bit odd, even as he looked into my eyes again. "I would be pleased to give you a very private lesson, my dear Miss Alison Sterling. I do however require that you state clearly your consent and willingness to let me direct you. In exchange, I shall endeavor to show you a different kind of pleasure."

I gulped at the sudden seriousness of his tone. Did I really want to do this? Just what exactly was I agreeing to? I quickly sought out more details from my faded memories of sordid conversations, but I really didn't get much more than the fact that my girlfriends seemed to have enjoyed whatever it was that they'd done with him. I did still have a challenge to go through with, and nothing I'd heard gave me reason to back out now.

"Okay." I closed my eyes and bit my lip a bit as I summoned up the willpower I needed to actually say the words. "I, Alison Sterling, consent to a private lesson from Professor Martin Barrington, and I agree to follow his directions."

I felt a bit silly saying it that way, but he chuckled. I just couldn't let the serious tone go without taking it a bit further to the absurd. This was so far past any reality I'd been a part of, that I didn't know how else to react.

"Excellent. Now, shall I show you to our classroom?" He stood up and held out his hand. I stared at it for a moment before I realized what I had to do. Then I placed my hand in his and let him help me from the chair like I was some kind of refined lady. I blushed a bit, enjoying the attention and yet feeling helplessly awkward at such a feminine routine. It wasn't hard to think back to Tom's advice about accepting the girly. It was only the male part of my identity that was second guessing everything. At this point the female half of my brain was rather excited, and enjoying this little performance with the attractive professor.

"Lead the way." I managed to say without stammering. It was a force of will not to let my nerves now work their way into my speech.

He pulled me along gently, and I followed. His house wasn't very big, so we barely had to turn a corner before we got the room. It looked at first glance like just a regular bedroom, but I quickly did a double take. First, there were mirrors almost everywhere, on the walls and ceiling. The bed itself was ordinary enough, but the metal loops that were bolted to the headboard and footboard quickly got my attention.

I'd never been particularly kinky in the sack. Heck, just getting a girl past second base was rare enough that I didn't even think about any extended options when it came to sex. Sure, I wasn't ignorant about their being more options, I just never felt confident enough to even consider exploring them.

"Now, this is an introductory lesson, Miss Sterling, so I promise not to do anything too extreme. However, should you find yourself uncomfortable and you wish to stop, then I want you to say buttercups." He said.

I couldn't help turning back to him and had to fight down a giggle. "Buttercups?"

"Indeed. I've found that choosing memorably strange words help girls to remember the safe word." He smiled and pointed back towards the bed. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to make a few preparations. While you wait, would you be so good as to remove all your clothes and place them on the table in the corner. I expect to see you standing at the foot of the bed when I return."

Without another word, he turned and closed the door behind him. I let out the stunned gasp I'd managed to hold in when I'd heard his directions. I knew he was serious, but was I really going to do this? I wavered for a moment, torn between a twisted kind of curiosity and the fact that this was not at all what I'd expected. It boiled down to the question of whether I trusted the professor and the girls who'd previously taken his special classes.

I shook my head. There was no use in arguing over it. There was no good reason to back out now, and I did trust him not to go too far. I was sure that I' wouldn't have come here if I'd known this was what would happen, but I was here now and had a challenge to fulfill.

I tried not to think too much as I stripped out of my clothes. It wasn't until I was stepping out of my panties, that I realized that it was a bit chilly in the room. The temperature was low enough that it was noticeable, but not enough to make me immediately uncomfortable. I guessed that once we were in the midst of things I'd warm up well enough, but for now it made my nipples stand out lewdly from my breasts.

For the first time since my transformation I got a full view of just what kind of girl I had become. Sure, I'd seen my reflection and had a first person view of my body, but the mirrors lining the room gave me a full and rather intimate view of my new shape. The remarkable thing was just how ordinary I looked. I was pretty, but not stunning, though my body was hot, I couldn't say that I'd stand out from the crowd.

The self assessment brought forth a slew of Alison memories. All those showers after gym class and practice over the years. The girl part of my mind hadn't found anything erotic about being surrounded by other naked girls. Rather, it was all comparisons, who had the biggest breasts, the longest legs or roundest ass. There was a mix of envy and pride at the various comparisons and everything wrapped around how I'd use that anatomy to help me get the attention of the right guys.

It was a strange feeling, and when it all mixed together with my more masculine thought process, I felt an odd bit of validation. I could understand just how hollow all that false insecurity was, and how little all those petty differences with other girls made to the male mind. Sure, extremes were an issue, but I could feel my old male mind telling Alison that she was just as attractive as any of those girls she'd been jealous of. It wasn't enough to completely mask the lifetime of feminine insecurity those memories dredged up, but it filled me with a strange sense of self assurance that I knew I'd never felt in my girly past.

The sound of the door opening brought me straight back to the present. As crazy as it sounds, this was the moment I actually felt naked, as I watched the professor appear when the door swung out. I was completely bare ass naked, standing in the middle of the room and he could see me! With Tom, my nudity had been gradual and mixed in with everything else. Despite a wavering arousal at the wickedness I was in the midst of, I was basically clearheaded, and completely exposed.

As a guy I was used to being naked around other guys. Alison, however, had only managed to do that a few times and always while in the rabid throes of lustful abandon. So I tried to summon up my masculine nonchalance, but instead got hammered by a gut twisting wave of embarrassment. I managed to keep myself facing him and my hands clenched at my sides despite the urge to cover my girly bits. My feminine modesty was at war with the rational part of my brain that proclaimed it ridiculous to be so bashful given the circumstances.