Pledging Tau Geta Delta Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The club was something else entirely. The music, the lights and most of all the people. Tromping around campus all day gave you a rather ordinary view of people. Here everyone was on the prowl, and dressed to attract. I didn't actually go clubbing before, it just wasn't something I felt like doing, and now, I still had to admit I didn't quite get the appeal.

The music was loud, the air stuffy and the churn of people was intensely distracting. On the other hand, the room was full of scantily clad women and strikingly dressed men, which I suppose was the real point anyway.

Alex was clearly a regular, and in her slinky black dress she made a point of showing off some moves to the thudding rhythm of some techno song. Watching her ass sway and breasts bounce was nearly hypnotic, and her enthusiasm was contagious. First, it was Megan, then Brittany and finally I gave in and started working my booty with the rest of them.

After forming our own little dance circle for a couple of songs, it was time for a break and we all strutted off to the bar. That was one reason I didn't go to these kind of places, at my age, I still couldn't get a real drink at anyplace that sold alcohol. You didn't get carded at private parties. I made do with a soda and we shuffled off for a quieter corner.

We'd barely settled in when a couple of guys walked up. My stomach fluttered. This was it. Everything else had just been a distraction or at best a demonstration. I looked over to see that Alex was smiling and I quickly figured out the plan. A little wild dancing to draw attention and then moving off the dance floor so that any interested guys could make their move. Rinse and repeat until a guy you like pops up.

"Hey, Jake and I thought you two had some great moves. Do you come here often?" The shorter of the two guys gave Brittany a winning smile. He was almost my height, but that still gave him a couple of inches on the little red head. Otherwise, he was kind of cute with dark wavy hair and shimmering blue eyes. His wingman wasn't quite the catch, but I could see from the way Megan looked him over that she didn't feel the same way.

"We're new around here, just checking out the action." Megan smiled and made a point of placing her drink on the table next to us. "But words are so lacking. You ready to dance?"

Before I knew it, the four of them were gone. Somehow I suspected that I wouldn't see them again tonight. From the way Brittany and Megan looked those guys over they'd have to screw up big time not to score tonight. Now, it was just me and Alex.

"Oh, there's a couple of guys right over there." Alex made a subtle motion over to a pair hanging just down the bar. One guy was clearly scoping us out, while the other was much more subdued. I could see from his wayward glances that he was interested, but I also felt like he was really nervous too.

Oddly enough, that endeared him to me in an instant. I knew just how he felt. If I'd been dropped into the middle of this club back when I was a guy, I'd have been shell shocked in a corner. Oh, I'd enjoy watching all the hot girls, but I'd have been far too shy to ever consider making a move. That was one trait that I didn't entirely share with my girlish side, Alison was a fair bit less introverted than I was.

"So what do we do?" I really wasn't quite sure. My current run with men had been rather off key. Heck, my history with women wasn't a whole lot better. It always seemed like I fell into a relationship before I knew what was happening and barely got a handle on things before something blew up. Granted, I wasn't looking for a relationship tonight, but I hadn't been able to seduce anyone lately either.

"Well, I'm going to do a bit of remote flirting with the eager one and we'll see if he can drag his friend over here." Alex turned to give him a playful smile. He turned back to his friend and then back towards Alex. The exchange of suggestive looks and playful gestures continued until he finally pushed away from the bar and his shy friend followed.

I let my feminine instincts take a look at both of them. They were both pretty average looking guys. They weren't even dressed up, the confident one was wearing a button up shirt over a t-shirt, but he'd left it unbutton. The shy one was just in a t-shirt and jeans. He was also doing his best to keep from making eye contact.

I hated to say just how hot that made me. This was when I discovered that my girly self had a soft spot for wounded birds. Not the bad boy kind, but the shy loners, the ones so trapped in their shell that the very notion of an outside world was frightening. It triggered some kind of motherly instinct that just made me want to hug him and tell him everything would be okay before I fucked his brains out.

"I hope you don't mind that I couldn't resist your eyes." The confident guy said as he pulled up to us. He looked right at Alex and I though I could feel the energy just boiling off her. She turned a bit red and her lips turned into a big smile.

"Not, at all. I'm Alex, and this is Alison." She motioned over to me and I gave them a dainty wave.

"Max and this shy little devil is Patrick."

I had to fight down a giggle when Patrick gave us a rather weak wave as well. He couldn't have imagined just how much that pushed my buttons. The hard part was knowing that I couldn't just go over and sweep him off his feet. I knew he'd just run away. The trick was to treat him like a scared little rabbit and sneak up on him. By the time he knew what was happening, I'd already have him for the night.

As Max and Alex started chatting, I casually slipped over to where Patrick was standing. He was wavering a bit. Without Max's attention, it was easy to see that he would revert back to wallflower mode in no time.

"So, Patrick, are you a student here?" I asked. It was always good to start low key, I didn't want to scare him off.

"Yeah, I'm in comp sci." His eyes wavered. I noticed him checking out my cleavage for a moment before he fidgeted and then looked past me before returning my gaze again.

"I'm guessing you don't get out much. I know I don't. Alex had to almost drag me here tonight." I nodded over to the two chatter boxes as they worked through the preliminaries at record pace. Unless something surprising happened, I didn't doubt that Alex had found her man for the evening. Now it was just up for me to decide if I wanted to try keeping Patrick or going off hunting again.

"Max said I needed to get out more, but I think he just wanted some backup." Patrick gave me a weak smile.

"Well, it doesn't look like he needs any help now. Do you dance?" I motioned towards the throngs all moving to the latest round of thumping music.

"Not really."

"Well, me neither, but it seems like the thing to do." I held out my hand. He wavered for a moment, looking at it, then grabbed it. He held it softly and I gave him a reassuring smile.

I pulled him onto the dance floor and gave him a quick lesson. He flailed a bit, but soon he got into the basic swing of things. I wasn't a lot better. Alison seemed to have liked dancing sometimes, so I just let my instincts take over and tried to help Patrick through the worst of his discomfort.

After a couple of songs he seemed to get into it. As his nervousness melted away, I got to see a more attractive side of him. He had a cute smile, and thoughtful brown eyes beneath his short cut brown hair. He wasn't the crazy muscular type, just kind of a standard guy I supposed. Watching him start to open up was wonderful.

Now that he was more relaxed we took a break off the dance floor. It wasn't long before we were trading stories about our professors. There was a lot of overlap between his program and my engineering classes, and some of the professors were kind of crazy.

"So, did you have any other plans for tonight?" I asked as we shared drinks off in a private nook. I enjoyed talking a lot more than the dancing, and Patrick was turning out to be a nice guy. A bit geeky, but that just meant we had a lot in common.

"Not really. Did you have something in mind?" He replied. I just gave him a slightly wanton smile. The look on his face was priceless. I don't think his jaw could have dropped any more before he collected himself and gave me an overly happy smile in return.

"Now, I don't want you to get the wrong idea. This is just a one night thing, okay?" I replied. I couldn't be sure that he heard me, given the probability that all the blood was rushing out of his head at this point.

It took him a couple of seconds, but he nodded. He was still stuck in a deer meets headlights mode so I put down my drink and took his hand.

"Do you mind if we go back to your place?" I fluttered my eyes at him. I felt completely ridiculous, but a moment later he chugged down a few gulps of his drink, slammed it onto the table and started to stand up.

"Yeah, let's go." He pulled me up and we headed for the door. After I retrieved my purse we were back out into the cool night air.

"How far is it?" I asked as I shivered. I hadn't really thought through the notion that it got cold after dark, and I was far from dressed for that. I suppose girls got used to that kind of thing and planned ahead.

"Oh, not far." Patrick slid up behind me and started to rub my arms for me. "I hope that helps."

"Yeah, thanks." I blushed a bit as his hands did warm me up. That and the fact I was blushing. Even just having him rubbing up and down my arms was enough to start getting me excited. I felt kind of strangely in charge of the situation as well. Patrick wasn't the aggressive type, and that allowed me to take the lead, at least somewhat. I knew I had to be careful not to emasculate him too much in the process.

"I hope you don't mind, I have some roommates. They're usually out pretty late though, so it should just be the two of us at this hour." He explained as we arrived at a small apartment building. The lack of good landscaping and peeling paint told me it was meant for students. It was also right off campus.

I followed Patrick up the stairs as I warmed back up. It was good not to be freezing, but that put my mind straight to what I was here for. I was going to some strange guys apartment to fuck him silly. Sure, he seemed harmless, but he had roommates, and what if he wasn't harmless? In that instant I realized just how scary being a girl could be sometimes. Patrick wasn't that strong for a guy, but I had to admit I could be confident that I could fight him off if I had to.

I stopped and took a deep breath. I knew this was just a bit of misplaced anxiety. I was on a collision course with a round of heavy sexing, and as exciting as it was, I couldn't help being a bit nervous. The thing was though, I was getting nervous because of how much I was starting to like it.

I'd already had two massive orgasms as a girl. I'd had men squeezing and rubbing my naked flesh, and felt them inside me, stoking a kind of pleasure that I'd never imagined possible. Sex as a girl was a whole body experience, and one I was starting to eagerly look forward to. I'd been fighting to distract myself from that fact all day, but the truth was, I was ready to jump into bed with anyone who could make me feel like that again.

"Sorry for the mess..." Patrick closed the door behind me and before he could say anything else I pressed him back into it and planted a big wet kiss on his lips. I didn't want to debate this anymore, I didn't want to think about it. I just wanted to fuck.

He was slow to warm up, but I managed to get my tongue into his mouth at the same time I pulled his hands over to my round ass. I encouraged him to squeeze me as I ground my body into his. He may have been in over his head, but I could feel that he was starting to respond the right way. His cock was already hard and pressing into my stomach through our clothes. Now all I had to do was relieve us both of that obstacle.

"Which way is the bedroom?" I asked between pecking kisses all the way across his cheek and down his neck.

"Down the hall... and... uh, last on the right..." He stammered before I gave him another deep kiss. I wiggled happily in his hands as he rubbed my ass again. He was starting to get into the swing of things, but he was still a couple of pages behind.

"So, why don't we get back there and we can really let the fun start?" I gave him a lascivious wink and pulled off of him enough that he could step away from the door. With the way cleared, he grabbed onto my hand and pulled me along, right back to his bedroom.

I had to stifle a giggle at his room. It could almost have been mine, with sci fi posters, and a playboy calendar on the wall next to his computer. Given that it was a month behind, I was pretty sure he hadn't put it up to help tell him what day it was. I tried not to look too closely at it so he wouldn't catch that I'd noticed. Miss August was too hot to be taken down.

There was a general bit of untidiness to things as well. Clothes on the floor, take out boxes on his desk and his bed looked like a hurricane had gone through. I realized that I had to move quick before he'd start to panic about it. I certainly didn't care one bit that his place was a bit of a disaster, but a normal girl might.

So before he could say anything I gently turned him around so that his back was to the bed and sent one hand down to undo his belt while I gave him another kiss. I actually felt a bit strange being so aggressive, but I didn't want my catch to panic or flee. So long as I kept his blood flowing down to his crotch, he wouldn't think about trying to escape.

"Oh, god!" He gasped when I pulled open his fly and sent my hand into his underwear. I shuddered myself as I wrapped my hand around his cock. The same strange feeling I'd had with Tom flared up again. I had a guys cock in my hand, and was stroking him, getting him ready to slip inside me. It was wild, and wrong on the one hand and insanely hot on the other.

My feminine and masculine minds were at war again for a moment, at least until Patrick summoned some bravery and reach up to squeeze one of my breasts. For someone with so little apparent experience with women, he was remarkably gentle while pressing just enough to make me gasp and turn my attention back to what I was here for.

"Oh!" I squeaked when he pinched one of my nipples. The spike of pleasure was wickedly distracting, and I needed to keep pressing ahead. I decided it was time to press our undressing ahead and grabbed for his shirt. A quick tug later and I was staring at his surprisingly muscular chest. Patrick wasn't exceedingly buff, but for his frame, he clearly took care of himself.

My clothes followed a moment later, and he slid out of his pants almost as fast as he could go. I wavered for a moment as he stood there naked and horny while I was still in my panties and bra. Did I want to finish undressing or let him? He didn't let me decide when he pressed in, wrapped his arms around me and unhooked my bra. I figured it was time to finish things, and pulled down my panties. With a quick shimmy of my hips we were both standing there without a stitch on.

We stood there, forgetting what to do next before I finally snapped out of it, and pushed him back onto the bed. He flopped onto the tousled bedding with a shout before I climbed up and straddled him. I had my legs wrapped around his waist and could feel his cock poking into my butt. I'd taken the lead so far this evening, and now I realized I had another opportunity.

While I looked down into his shell shocked eyes, I lifted up my hips and slid back. I could feel his cock flopping around between my legs. I reached down and grabbed it. He was hard and throbbing. No doubt watching a naked girl getting ready to mount you did that to a guy.

I fumbled for a moment. I understood the basic idea of being on top as a girl, but the actual mechanics were a bit more complicated. I wiggled and squirmed my hips, trying to get the position right, but the most I managed to do was to frustrate myself and get my pussy even hotter as I rubbed his cock up and down my slit.

That was it. I paused and took a deep breath. I thought through what I was doing, wiggled into position and then when I felt his cock pressing into just the right point I pushed down and moaned as he slid into me. The feeling was intense, the way my flesh parted for him and he throbbed inside me. I lowered my hips even more until I was grinding into him, fully impaled.

"Oh, you're so beautiful..." He managed to gasp as I panted on top of him. I was leaning back slightly, my breasts heaving as I panted, and my hair flowing all around me. I couldn't have imagined a scene hotter than that if I'd tried. I felt kind of strange being complimented like that, but it was validating too. I couldn't help but admit that it made me even hotter.

"And you feel so good." I cooed as I leaned down until my bare breasts were barely rubbing against his chest. I grabbed his hands and pulled them to my chest, letting him cup my soft flesh and squeeze me. It just felt so good! Patrick didn't hold back, his fingers sinking into me, as his cock throbbed. The feeling of being so full was starting to drive me wild and for the first time as a girl, it was my turn to set the pace.

It was the strangest thing being on top now. It was nothing like being a guy. I had to lift up my hips and push them back down, but instead of sinking into warm pussy, I felt his manhood sliding in and out with each motion. It was hard to keep a rhythm, especially when I was left a near quivering wreck each time I impaled myself on him. It was just too much!

I leaned down again, and his hands left my breasts and started exploring the rest of my seething flesh. I pressed against his chest, melting into him as I gave him another lustful kiss. I kept working my hips against him, but now it was just a grind, and I hated to admit it but I needed something else.

"Now, it's your turn." I pulled him tight and then rolled to my right. The plan was to roll onto my back, but instead we flailed for a moment, and I was nearly tossed out of the bed before he caught me. It took a bit of maneuvering, but then we were in place again. This time with me on the bottom, my legs spread open and him hovering over me with his cock poised to ravish me.

He was glistening with sweat and panting with desire. I could see the wild in his eyes. There was no more nervous reluctance there, just raw, needful passion. He set upon like a lion, his hands mauling me as he savaged my mouth with his lips. I pulled him in, meeting his kiss and sinking my fingers into him.

Raw passion, however, doesn't always negate experience, and while his hands knew what to do, his hips needed a bit more guidance. After a couple of failed attempts to guide himself in, I reached down, before he could let any embarrassment take hold and helped his cock find my entrance.

"Oh, yes!" I cried as he dove into me with one perfect thrust. I pulled him tight again, wrapping my legs around his thighs as I savored the feeling of his hardness filling me. It was so good, but we were past the opening plays. Now there was just one thing my flesh cried out for. "Fuck me! Oh, please fuck me hard!"

He did his best to meet my demands. He threw his head back as his hips began pounding into me. I rose to welcome every thrust, grinding against him, and pressing towards the heights of pleasure. I could feel the strain in him, from the way his hands held me tight and his thrusts grew frantic. He was doing everything he could to hold on, and I was pushing just as hard to join him at that savage peak.

"Yes, god yes!" I gasped. It was just so good, the heat, the pressure, the raw sensuality of being one with him. There were no more words. When he finally plunged deep inside, I exploded with him, and our cries of pleasure must have gotten the attention of everyone in the building.