Pledging Tau Geta Delta Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulsed inside me, and I squeezed his cock tight with my pussy as I came. We kissed again, lost in the raging pleasure of the flesh. Or lips danced and our tongues drove deep. I'd never expected such intensity, but I couldn't deny the power of it. My whole body quaked from the ecstasy, and I felt a warm, joyous fullness spread over me.

"That was amazing..." I looked up at him, stroking his hair. The thought that I was looking up at a man didn't even throw me out of the moment. It was so perfectly natural, just it was to feel him still inside me, throbbing for our shared wonder.

"Yeah, thank you." He gave me a much more gentle kiss than the one we'd just shared. It was deeper, and far more soulful. I met his lips, and let the feeling of closeness wash over me.

We just cuddled for a while, naked and intertwined. He rolled off me, and we snuggled under his sheets, basking in the afterglow. It was just a perfect moment.

I don't know how much later it was when he started to stroke my side. That warm post orgasmic place I had been in was just so nice it was hard to leave. His hand felt so right, and I whimpered when it strayed over the side of my breast, but he went no further. I appreciated his restraint, but I wasn't sure that was what I wanted.

"The night is still young, you know." I looked into his eyes with a wicked grin. This time he masked any shock he felt much better than before, and slid his hand over my bare ass. I cooed when he gave me a gentle squeeze.

That was all it took for him to pounce on me again. I squealed and we wrestled for a bit, stroking, kissing and playing every part of our naked bodies. I'm not sure just how long we were at it, but it must have been well past midnight that I finally collapsed next to him, still naked and as well fucked as any girl could be.

I could get used to this. I thought as I drifted off to a blissful sleep. I don't think I've slept more deeply, and for the moment I forgot that tomorrow would bring another challenge, and with it more new experiences.

End Part 3