Pledging Tau Geta Delta Pt. 03

Story Info
Pledge week challenge #3 - Time for a one night stand.
8.1k words
4.84
20.2k
22

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farleven
Farleven
623 Followers

"So he totally boned you in the lab?"

I blushed just hearing Alex's chirpy voice as I walked into the frat house. I wasn't sure that I was up to talking about my recent experience with Professor Barrington. Getting strapped down on the bed by my electronics instructor while he teased and tickled my naked body was certainly something I'd never forget. It was also not something I was ready to talk about either. The amazing orgasm he'd given me had nearly shaken me to the core.

I paused just inside the door, wondering if I could just slip through unnoticed. Alex was another of the pledges, another of the girls who had been a guy barely a day ago. She'd embraced her new womanhood with an enthusiasm that left me in awe and generally off kilter whenever I got close to her. I had to admit though, that her attitude was a bit infectious once I got used to it.

I let the door close behind me with a loud enough click that no one could have missed my entrance. There were only a couple of girls in the sitting room. I didn't know one of them, but I recognized Megan and Alex. The two girls looked like they were about to pounce on the third, at least until I'd grabbed their attention.

"Uh... hi?" I wavered a bit at the intense look of wickedness that twinkled in Alex's eyes.

"Alison, come over here and take a seat. We were just sharing our victory stories." Alex turned back to the poor girl in the third chair. I remembered seeing her now, a raven haired Asian with cute almond eyes, button nose and a slender frame. She also looked like a deer caught in the headlights, which was an appropriate response when under Alex's dedicated attention.

I gave the poor girl a friendly wave and she gave me a weak smile back. "I'm Alison."

"Minami." She nodded and blushed some more as Alex continued to stare eagerly in her direction.

I considered my options for a moment. It was clear that Alex didn't have an off switch, which meant if there was anything to be done, I would have to distract her.

"So what did you do, Alex?" I prodded. Minami let out a sigh and slumped back in her chair as the spunky blond turned towards me. I was happy to help, but I knew that left me in the frying pan.

"Well, you know there's a really cute graduate assistant for the upper level psych classes? I popped in on his office hours and well, it wasn't hard to get him to give me a bit of personal attention." Alex giggled as she thrust out her chest. Her top was doing a good job of showing off her cleavage. I could imagine her ravishing the unsuspecting guy before he even knew what hit him. "I never realized how much fun it could be getting fucked when someone could walk in at any time. I'm pretty sure he liked it too, I got him to shoot off like three times before I finally let him up for air."

I blushed just listening to her story. I had to wonder what kind of girl Alex was supposed to have been in her memories. I could just see her sleeping through half the campus with a lustful smile and plans to get through the other half before graduating. In a way, I was a bit jealous. I was still getting all twisted up with my femininity and masculinity, but she'd clearly gone all in. Of course, not everything was embarrassment at being a girl, the part of me that was Alison was a bit of a shy, especially about sexuality.

"So, how about you. Who did you pluck? I can tell you had a good time." Alex gave me a very knowing stare as she grinned.

I just blushed. I suppose it wasn't hard to see the somewhat silly grin I had. I was still basking in the fleeting edges of my recent orgasm and I wasn't surprised that she could tell. Of course, she could just be bluffing me, but she'd hit the mark either way.

"Well, I kind of got a private lesson with Professor Barrington." I squeezed my knees tight to keep from fidgeting. I didn't really want to go into details, but then I gasped as I remembered that the professor's reputation was rather well known to the female side of the university.

Alex actually sputtered for a moment. Her eyes bulged as she took in what I'd said. "Professor Barrington? One of his private lessons?"

I just nodded slowly, blushing furiously as I realized that Alex pretty much knew more than I would have ever wanted to share.

"Damn girl! I actually seem to have done that back when I was a freshman..." Alex actually turned a few shades of red herself as she was lost in one of her girly memories. I quivered as well. I could only imagine what it must have been like for an innocent freshman to have done that. Alex shook her head, clearly working her head around those memories. "Man, that is one kinky dude. Did you know that?"

"Not really, but it was certainly memorable." I held my hands in my lap to keep them from twirling my hair. It was a habit that I'd noticed I had when I got nervous. It was oddly soothing, but I wasn't eager to look so feminine at the moment.

"I bet." Alex giggled. She squirmed in her chair a bit. I wondered just what was driving her to be so nervous when the sound of the door closing grabbed out attention.

This time it wasn't a girl. It was the fraternity president Hamilton Prescott. He was looking like his usual stoic self in an almost ridiculously stereotypical sweater vest outfit. I squirmed a bit in my seat when I realized that I thought he was kind of hot, or at least the Alison part of me did. I was slowly getting used to my feminine feelings shooting to the top of my head, but it was still strange finding myself attracted to guys.

"Well, ladies. It's good to see you all here." He held up his hand and a small blue ball of energy popped into being just over his palm. He took a moment to wave his hand around, taking the time to look at each of us through the strange little light. I realized that it must have been magic, but I couldn't quite figure out what it was for. "And it looks like all of you have met the last challenge. I hope you had fun."

We responded with a mixture of blushes, fidgeting and wayward glances. It was hard enough talking to the other pledges about what we'd done, but talking about it with a guy who was still a guy was a lot harder. The fact that this was the man in charge of us this week didn't make it any easier.

Of course, there was one of us that wasn't about to be cowed by embarrassment. Alex sat up straight and smiled. "I know I did, sir. I'm ready to get going on the next challenge."

"Well, for your next challenge, you can't get started until tomorrow night, but I can let you know what it is, if you want to know." He smiled. I had my fingers twirling my hair before I even thought about it. I was torn. On the one hand, if I knew I'd have time to plan and prepare. On the other hand, I could end up just worrying about it, and since I couldn't get started until tomorrow night anyway, I wasn't quite so eager to get a head start.

Alex, however, wasn't the patient type. "Sure, let us have it, sir."

"All right, ladies. You can feel free to tell the other pledges when you see them, and I'll be sure to announce it at breakfast tomorrow, but your next challenge will be to go out and find another student for a one night stand. You can't already know them, and no scouting before six tomorrow night." Prescott said. He took a seat across from us as he watched our reactions.

At this point we were mostly numb to the prospect. Our assumption would have been some kind of seduction and sex challenge. It was the running theme after all. In some ways this was almost easier than going after an instructor. There were plenty of places to go for picking up a guy. Alex seemed almost enthusiastic, but everyone else just soaked it in.

Surprisingly enough, Megan decided to break the silence. "So, sir, would you mind telling us about your pledge week? Did you have to go through the same challenges?"

Prescott laughed and sat back in his chair. "Well, if you can imagine, my alter ego was like this little five foot girl with a bobbed haircut and almost no curves. I also had this squeaky voice that just screamed that I was like way to young to be in college. So we had challenges a lot like the ones this week, and boy do I have some stories to tell..."

He just let the words hang in the air and smiled at us for the better part of a minute. At first I wondered if it was just a dramatic pause, but then he just let the silence continue until finally he finished his thought. "But, those are stories for another day, after you've proven yourselves worthy. You've all done really well so far, so I'm looking forward to seeing each of you sign your names in the ledger at the end of the week. After that, we're going to have our biggest party of the year, and you'll get to hear all the great stories."

With that he hopped out of his chair, gave us a bow and trotted off to whatever mission he had next. Everyone took a moment to let things sink in and then we all just laughed. We didn't have any reason to get bent out of shape quite yet.

"Well, I think I better get some studying done if I'm going out tomorrow. I'll see you all later, girls." I stood up and strode off before anyone could hook me back in. I wasn't in the mood for more sharing, and this seemed the best time to escape before I got dragged back in by Alex.

I got back to my room and sat down. It had been a crazy couple of days and I actually looked forward to a bit of studying. A bit of hard core mathematics was just what I needed to forget myself for a while and I really did want to get ahead on things. One way or another, I couldn't let my schoolwork slip. There would be plenty of time to fret about tomorrow night later.

The next day felt surprisingly normal. I got up, dressed, chatted up with Alex and the other girls before going to class. I was getting used to the random male attention that a reasonably attractive girl gets just walking down the street. It wasn't until I was grabbing a quick snack after class that I even realized just how normal everything really did feel.

It helped that I didn't think about the evening challenge. The most preparation I'd made was agreeing to go out with Alex and the other girls to a club she knew. I didn't have any better ideas so it was an easy thing to agree to. In the meanwhile, I cleaned up a bit, finished some more homework and was utterly surprised when Alex came knocking at my door at about five thirty.

"Okay, so why aren't you dressed?" Alex smiled at me wickedly when she noticed I was still wearing a rather plain t-shirt and jeans. To say that she was dolled up would have been a disservice. Alex had gone all in, with a slinky black dress that showed off her breasts, hugged her hips and had a nice revealing slit up both thighs. Add in a pair of mid sized heels, a black lace collar and some earrings and she was dressed to kill. She'd also managed to do her hair and makeup such that no guy could possibly get the wrong idea about what she was interested in.

"Well, I thought..." I stammered as she burst into the room and started to pull off my shirt before I could even start to object.

"No time for thinking, we've got partying to do, and guys to snare!" She tossed my shirt across the room and then slid around to unsnap my jeans. Alex was moving far too fast for me, and I was quickly left in just my panties and bra. I knew better than to complain, and she did have a point. I had been putting off the whole outfit selection process.

"Now, did you even think about what you are going to wear?" Alex dragged me over to the closet and opened it up. She quickly started plucking out outfits and holding them in front of me and then just as quickly sorting them into two groups. I guessed that one was the reject pile given her expression, and the other must have been the ones that she liked.

There was a common theme to the outfits that Alex liked. They were all rather sexy in one way or another, short skirts, plunging necklines, or curve hugging sleekness was what she was going for. I didn't really have many outfits that matched up with her ideal, but in the end she'd cut my choices down to three.

That made it a fair bit easier for me. I didn't like the first two choices. I wasn't quite ready for the slinky black number like Alex, and the hot pink mini skirt and ruffles look was just too girly. So I decided to go a bit more subdued with a light blue halter top and a short skirt.

I settled on my choices and then started to unfasten my bra when I noticed that Alex as still watched me. I gave her a glare. "Could you turn around?"

"What? It's not like I haven't seen boobs before." She made a point of thrusting out her nicely rounded chest and outlined them with her hands. Of course she was giving me a wicked smile the whole time. Then she laughed and turned around with a big wave of her hands. "But, if you insist."

"I'd think you have no shame!" I laughed as I plucked a matching bra out of my closet and quickly worked my way into it. Feminine undergarments still gave me a bit of trouble, especially since I couldn't relax enough to let my girly instincts take over when I was trying to get my breasts into the cups. I suppose it was still a bridge too far for my manhood.

"I don't have time for that. You're only young once!" Alex replied. I could understand the sentiment, even if I wasn't in complete agreement with how aggressively she pursued her philosophy. The truth was it was far too easy to just ride in her wake, and I was actually beginning to enjoy doing just that. She had a way of making the world bend to her will, and it was fun watching her do it.

"So, let's make the most of it." I finished her thought as I wiggled my way into my skirt. For a moment I thought about removing my panties as well. If all went to plan, I wouldn't be needing them for long anyway. Still, modesty won out this time, and I finished getting everything in place.

"Not without some makeup first." Alex flipped around, took one look at me and then swung me into my desk chair. Before I knew it, she had gone through my drawers and had a collection of makeup spread out in front of me.

"Okay, that's enough. I've got this." I grabbed her hand when she reached for some mascara. I took a deep breath. I hadn't really done my makeup yet. I could remember doing it, in my fake girly memories, but that was still different. This was really me with my hands grabbing for an eye shadow applicator.

Thankfully, all I had to do was relax and let my instincts take over. Alison knew how to apply her own makeup, so long as I didn't think about what I was doing. It wasn't like I needed much, my complexion was pretty good. The trick was enhancing things to generate the right look.

I half closed my eyes and managed to get a nice line of eye shadow on. Then I hit the mascara and got my eyelashes nice and long. I puffed on a bit of blush and then finalized my handiwork with a bit of bright red lipstick. When I looked at my reflection, I felt a bit of a nervous twitch just looking at myself. All it had taken was a bit of makeup and I was now that much hotter.

My thoughts swirled for a moment as I looked at the cute girl reflected back at me. I was going to go out and pick up a guy! It was like some kind of crazy dream, and yet I knew I was going to go for it just the same. Part of me was looking forward to it. I had to admit that sex as a girl had been really good. It was entirely different then what I remembered from being a guy.

Oh sure, some of it was the same, but there was an entirely different edge. Naturally, the whole catching vs throwing thing made the experience different. Even though I could contribute, it was hard to deny that the guy got to set the pace, and that left me riding along. It seemed crazy how much effect that could make, and yet it was everything.

I shook my head to clear out the over thinking I was doing. Alex was waiting and there was a challenge to get through. The fact that my stomach was quivering in anticipation was just something I needed to push back for now.

"Okay, how's this?" I turned to Alex and gave her a big smile. The waxy feeling on my lips was weird, but I figured I'd get used to it. Wearing lipstick was just another strange girly thing that I had to work through.

"Nice! So did you do it or just let the girl part?" Alex grinned back at me. I blushed a bit at the accusation.

"The girl part, of course. Otherwise, I'd look like I was putting on war paint or something." I answered. That part was probably true. As a guy I had no clue about makeup, aside from knowing what I liked to see. The notion of putting some on was about as foreign as you could get. Of course, before pledging I'd never have imagined I'd be running around in a bra and panties either.

"Yeah, I totally tried doing it myself and it wasn't pretty." Alex laughed. I suspected that she didn't rely on her girl memories much. I didn't quite know where I'd be without them.

"Are you two done?" I heard Megan ask from the other side of the door. I got up and adjusted my clothes one last time. It was time to get the show rolling.

"We're coming!" I shouted back and threw open the door. Megan and Brittany were both standing there, and I just had to stop for a moment to appreciate the scene. Both girls were made up perfectly, and were poured into skimpy dresses that left little to the imagination. My masculine taste roared to the top of my head and had my pussy quivering lustfully. I'd always dreamed about being with girls this hot!

"Woah..." I managed to say while I picked up my jaw. If these two had any trouble picking up guys I'd have been shocked.

"Not looking too bad yourself." Brittany smiled as she pulled her red mane back over her shoulder. The sprightly girl seemed to always have trouble keeping her waist length hair tamed, but she looked cute wrangling the errant strands.

"Time's a wasting!" Alex charged out of my room and pulled us along in her wake. Her force of will had us half way to the club before we even caught our breath. Naturally, she'd known just the place to go and we all simply had to follow after her.

Of course, a troupe of girls dressed to kill got plenty of attention as we strutted off to the club. The lustful glances and occasional leering stares were one thing, but the comments were something else. They veered from lewd to suggestive and always seemed accompanied by gestures that left no doubt about their perverse intent.

"Hey girls, why don't you let us show you a good time?"

"How about I give you a ride?"

"Nice tits!"

That last one was the final straw for Megan. She stomped over to the guy and slammed him into the side of a building by the time we chased after her. He wasn't that much taller than her and with the fire in her eyes, he was shaking as she pulled back her fist.

"Would you talk to your sister like that?" She growled and bunched up more of his shirt in with the hand pressing him into the wall. The rest of us just stopped a couple of steps away and watched.

"Uh... no... sorry..." His eyes darted around. It looked like he was trying to find an escape route, but nothing presented itself. He probably wasn't expecting to get nearly pasted by a stacked brunette, and there wasn't anyone around to help him.

"Damn straight. Now get out of here, jerk!" Megan pulled him off the wall and pushed him down the sidewalk. She took a moment to regain her composure and fix her dress. For just that moment I could see her as some kind of warrior queen. Man, was she hot! Whoever she found to take home tonight would be one lucky guy.

"I never realized how many assholes there were." Megan tossed her back hair and then motioned for us to go on. The rest of us just giggled. No one would have guessed from looking at her that Megan was the bad ass of our group.

We just laughed it off. It was easy enough to do after that. If we ever got into real trouble, well, Megan could beat the snot out of them. It certainly got me in the mood for the challenge ahead.

Farleven
Farleven
623 Followers