Plenty of Fun

Story Info
Ssbbw meets her ideal admirer.
1.3k words
4.18
1.9k
2
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plenty of Fun

I decided it was time I put myself back on the market. It has been 2 years since my break-up and my career was just taking off. I feel more sexy and beautiful today than any day with him.

My Co-worker sent me the link to POF (Plenty of Fish), the common hookup site.

Why not?, I thought.

I completed the introduction and profile questionnaire, being very honest about my height and weight. I'm a proud SSbbw, 5ft 9, 54dd tits. I may not be every man's type, but I know I'm some men's perfection.

It didn't take long, maybe 2 days, before the messages came in. There's really not a specific type of man who adores and wants SSBBWs. That's always been a plus for me as it gives me variety.

A few men's profile stood out from the crowd. I do have a type, however; taller or as tall as me, 40+ years, and tattoos.

I wrote back to a man named Steve. His picture was fun, he was 50, about 200lbs, and he was very tall. In his profile, he mentioned his love of piercings and tattoos on women, plus he thinks women with bellies are hot!

Him and I messaged back and forth for a few days before we decided to take the plunge and meet. I'm very safe minded, so I told him we'd first meet for coffee first and see what happens.

We went to a not so fancy restaurant called Shari's Diner. He was waiting for me outside the building's front doors, and gave me a hug upon seeing me. He smelled great, looked fantastic, and had a great height/weight ratio.

He was a gentleman in that he held open the door, and pulled out my chair at the table. His mannerism was that of an intellect, making me wonder one thing: How does he fuck?

I couldn't help but wonder about his lips, as he blew his cool air from his mouth into his hot black coffee. I thought about those lips on my nipples, or my neck.

He could hold a conversation, which I admired, honestly. Though my mind was still imagining what boxers or briefs he was wearing, if any. I felt naughty imagining him naked when he was telling me about his friend's cabin on the lake. But who are we kidding? He was probably thinking more sexual thoughts about me as I was trying to listen about the Lake Michigan beautiful sunsets.

During coffee, we discussed our mutual love of marijuana. We both had been smoking since our teens, and I was really wanting to smoke a bowl right about now. Steve was easy to converse with... I liked that.

I still wasn't too sure what he was looking for sexually as it was hard to discuss in a diner. I, myself, was open to anything. I have dipped my toes in BDSM and bisexuality multiple times.

I wanted to know this man. Like, intimately... raw and deep. Not emotionally, not him. With Steve I want to know how he would fuck me.. How hard? I was curious what positions he preferred. Being a big woman, only certain ones are best..

Steve paid the bill and as he was walking me to my car, he asked to see me again. I accepted and waited at home for his call.

2 nights passed before I got the anticipated call from Steve. On Friday night, I was invited out to a party at his friend's cabin on Lake Michigan. He assured me that there were plenty of people going to be there so it would give us time to have fun together.

I packed an overnight bag, since he says it's in a remote location and we'd probably be staying the night.

Presumptuous of me to trust him, yes, but Yolo, right?

*****

The party was fun! I brought my weed and I couple bottles of long island iced tea mix that got shattered among others also. Steve and I kept flirting all night, and I was turning into the sexy slut I love being. I grabbed him by the hand, grabbed a bottle of rum and we headed upstairs to one of the guest bedrooms.

We smoked an Indica joint and slammed shots of rum in the bedroom. Which led me to stripping off my T-shirt and bra. Steve was sitting on the chair by the bed as I got on my knees in front of him, not taking my eyes off his.

He undid his zipper and jeans button, stood and removed his pants to the floor. Black boxer briefs were his choice for tonight. Mmm. He sat down on the chair again, and I began massaging his hardened bulge. I pulled his cock out of the waistband and instinctively began stroking him. He quite literally had the biggest cock I've ever seen IRL. For a few minutes, my hand moved and gripped onto his large shaft, lightly rubbing the head as my fingers moved around the tip.

He started pinching and massaging my nipples, so I took that further by titfucking his entire massive cock. My large 54dd girls swallowed it up. As the head was near my mouth, I would lick and suck it as I was squeezing my breasts tighter.. fucking his cock in my cleavage..

He instructed me to undress fully and stand up with him, he was so big and hard! He took his hardness in his hand and began rubbing his cock on my belly. The precum he was oozing dribbled onto my skin and that's when he slid his cock under my big stomach fold, fucking it like he would my pussy. As he's fucking my belly, he's grabbing and squeezing my nipples hard!

He tells me to get on the bed and get on my hands and knees.

He was a bit controlling, which I loved, to be honest. I need a man to take control.

On my knees I waited as he stood beside me next to the bed. My pussy was so wet in anticipation. He swatted my ass cheeks a few times open handedly, enough to leave a mark and sting.

His cock was still rock hard. He was now behind me on the bed, and I laid my head on the pillow, ass up in the air.. he called me his good girl as I parted my huge ass cheeks and he slipped in my pussy so easily and eager!

He fucked me slow at first, slow and deep.. in a few minutes time his pace was fast and hard, which I love!! Something about getting fucked like a whore makes me excited!

He pulled out of my pussy and spanked my ass cheeks with his huge cock a few times. He kept repeating how much my fat ass and huge pussy turned him on!

I wanted him to fuck every hole I have, so I spread my cheeks again and begged him to fuck my ass!

He used my pussy wetness as lubrication and squeezed his huge head in first. Then slowly the shaft entered until he was balls deep in my hole!

As he was fucking my ass, he reached and played with my clit, telling me to ask before I orgasm.

His dominating tone was enough to make me beg for pleasure.. I loved the fullness of my ass being filled as I was twisting my nipples, I began begging to cum. At first he said I need to wait; which made me get closer to full pleasure!

His cock filled my ass fully, and I was given until the count of 5 to cum.. at zero I gushed all over his fingers playing with my clit and pussy! He pumped into me a few times before he came, filling my ass with his warm, wet load!

He collapsed in exhaustion back on the chair, and I used the Kleenex tissues next to the bed to wipe myself up.. together we smoked a little bit more before returning downstairs to interact. The night ended with Steve and I asleep in a corner of the sectional until morning.