Memoirs of My Sexy Life

Story Info
Most of my sexual "Firsts".
1.8k words
7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Memories of My Sexy Life..

My sex life began at age 18.

I'm just writing about my Real Life sexy adventures.

*First Orgasm*

I purchased a plug in vibrator from the local major shopping store. It was white, with one knob and a few attachments. I had heard a couple friends talk about their orgasms with their boyfriends, but I was still a virgin. I was scared to use anything to penetrate my pussy, so I wanted a clit vibe.

I had been living on my own in a little studio apartment, so I had the privacy to explore my body. I didn't mess around, I plugged in the massager, and put it directly on my clit...I'd NEVER EVER experienced pleasure like that before! Had I masturbated before? Honestly? Rarely.

It took less than a few minutes before I had my clitoral orgasm!! I moaned out in ultimate pleasure, OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

After that, I was hooked! I loved my orgasms!

*Jodie*

I met a female named Jodie, 22, when I was 18 through another friend. She was definitely cute in my eyes. This was back in the late 80s, and Jodie and I got our hands on some Mad Dog 20/20. Iykyk.

Jodie invited me back to her place to drink,

where we got pretty wasted. We were both sitting on her couch, and she scooted closer to me. She placed her hand on my thigh, giving it a squeeze.

As I looked over to her, she kissed me on my lips, my first time kissing a woman.. I liked it!

Her hand moved up closer to my crotch area, and I returned her kiss with passion. She moved her hand to my breast, and then under my T-shirt. I wasn't sure what I was feeling, but I wanted more. She took her clothes off, and I did the same. Jodie told me to lay on the couch and as I did she began sucking my nipple, while I felt her fingers part my pussy lips. Her fingers played with my clit, which I'd never felt from another female before.

Her middle finger then slipped into my pussy, exploring my hole. I told her I was a virgin, and she said she'd be easy.

It felt good.

We took our enjoyment to the carpeted floor beneath us, where she got between my legs and spread my labia to lick my clit.

She ate my pussy until my hips were thrusting in orgasm.

She didn't ask me to return the favor, she just wanted to pleasure me, she said.

*Getting Devirginized*

Corina was my best friend. She was beautiful in my eyes, perfectly built, blonde hair, green contacts.

I had known I was bisexual since forever, but I never imagined being with any of my BEST friends. Corina and I were close. There was a 3 year age difference, her being older.

There were times I would stay over at her house, and we would spend all night cuddling. Just holding each other for comfort. It just felt right.

One day, she told me to be ready by 7pm. I could dress casually, as it was a party. I met her outside my apartment at 7 and there were about 10 people there. I was nervous, so I started drinking.

Corina approached me to see if I was having fun.. I was pretty drunk at the time and told her I wanted to lose my virginity; I was finally ready.

The next thing my drunk self remembers was having her take me by the hand, and leading me to a bedroom. I then heard the door shut and a man I didn't know was right behind me. He told me he was Corina's boyfriend. He was very dark complexioned.

I stood as the two took off my clothes, as well as theirs.

We all got on the bed, and he asked me to suck his cock. I hadn't ever had a cock in my mouth at that point before.

I was a virgin in all ways..I knew from a friend that you're supposed to put it in your mouth, so I did what most virgins do, I just bobbed it in my mouth a few times.

Corina took control and taught me by demonstration. She took his cock in her mouth, licked the tip, and began sucking, stroking his cock with her lips.

I then copied her actions, and heard him moan in pleasure.

Corina instructed me to lay down, which I did. She put herself between my legs, and I felt her kissing my thighs. I looked up and her Boyfriend was behind her, fucking her with his cock. She was bent over, ass in the air. She licked my clit and my pussy while getting fucked by her man. It felt amazing!

I was getting nervous... I knew I was next, scared wondering what sex feels like with a man.

Corina and I changed positions and it was my turn to eat her pussy. I had only experimented with females in my past a couple times before this, I was drunk, yet still nervous if she would enjoy me.

This time, my ass was in the air. I felt his hard cock enter my virgin hole and it was uncomfortable. I was enjoying licking my best friend so much though, I didn't want to stop. He fucked me slow at first, being careful as to not hurt me too much.

He sped up... faster and deeper until it was my pussy he shot his cum inside!

My hole wasn't a virgin anymore!

*First Mature Man*

A few months after I got deflowered, some friends from work and I were hanging out. One girl was my age, and asked me if I wanted to meet her father. He was picking her up soon. I agreed, and actually got a ride from them back to their house. We wanted to continue the hangout. He reminded me of a 70s porn star. He had longer brown hair, a mustache, and was dressed old school.

At one point, the girl left to go to the neighbors, and it was just the dad and I. I was feeling excited by his presence. It did surprise me that he sat on the couch, undid his pants, then told me to get on my knees in front of him. I complied.

I gave him head right there, as he played with my tits.

The friend didn't return, and we took our fun into the bedroom.

He ate my pussy for a while, but I didn't orgasm. He and I fucked in all different positions that night, my first of exploring those.

I stayed the whole night, and casually left in the morning to walk home.

After those FIRSTS, finding sexual partners wasn't hard. I loved being sexual!

I was very promiscuous and a major drinker for many years, which prompted my sexuality.

*Devirginizing Him*

I met Christopher when I was 22, he was 21. We got introduced through his brother. I would run into him on occasion and I flirted every time.

Well, on the 4th of July that summer, we were all planning to go to Dexter Lake for the fireworks and picnic. I got a ride from someone else, but knew we were all meeting up there.

Christopher and I hung out for a while drinking beer at the park area. We managed to separate from the group for our own fun!

He grabbed a blanket from his truck, and we found an area away from everyone.

We kissed, I gave him head, and fucked.

I had heard through some people that Christopher had a couple girlfriends in his past. I knew I wasn't a virgin, I assumed he wasn't.

Later that summer, we were going camping together, and that's when he finally came clean that on 4th of July, I devirginized him..

That man became my best lover!

*The Couple*

Skip to my mid 30s... I had separated from Christopher, got a sexy makeover, and wanted to explore my sexuality more with others.

This was back when Craigslist had a personals section. I had placed an ad as a ssbbw looking for fun. I received a response from a lady, in her 50s, her husband was 60. They were looking for a plus size playmate.

We agreed to meet at a public restaurant, where they kindly paid. They were sexy. She was a BBW woman herself, her husband a very thin man. He was doing some work in the city up north in a couple days, and would I want to spend the weekend there with them, everything paid?

I agreed.

I drove up and met them at a motel. We talked a bit, drinking, relaxing.

I seduced the man first.. it had been years since I was with another woman, so I felt comfortable with him. I gave him head, pleasuring his cock fully! As I was sucking cock, the lady was between my legs licking my clit, fingering my pussy hole until I orgasmed..

I didn't return the favor to her, as we knew we had a couple days to play... It was exciting being the center of attention, I'll admit.

I got awoken in the middle of that night by the husband, needing my pussy he said.

He slipped on a condom, and I submitted to his need. I got on all 4s, and he fucked me doggystyle while his wife slept in the next bed. It felt naughty, but I understood my place at the moment... to give him a new pussy to fuck.

In the morning, he had gone for coffee, and the wife jumped in the shower. I wanted to surprise her before he got back, because I felt she needed attention.. I went into my backpack and pulled out a white vibrator.

As she was coming out of the bathroom, wet, with just a towel, I approached her with a kiss! I then told her to lay down on the bed, and I spread her big thick thighs to get to her pussy.

I licked her beautiful clean clit and pussy for a while before I applied the vibrator. It was a thrill watching her cum for me!!

We had just finished when her husband returned. After coffee, we parted ways..

*The Porn Theater Room*

Another great time was with the guy I also met through CL. He wanted to meet me at the local Porn store that had 2 rooms for watching pornography in public. One was for straights, one was for gay.

He paid for us to be in the straight room. It was the early afternoon, nobody else was there but us.

There was a large flat screen TV that was playing porn in the front of the room.

Surrounded by chairs, and bleachers.

We fucked right there on the bleachers, and during an older man casually walked in and sat. He watched us fuck,.. never stroked his cock, but was watching and listening to us.

These are just some of my IRL experiences..

Mostly the First time fun...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Son's Gigantic Cock is Now MINE Ch. 01 50 yr old married MILF fucks 18 yr old German's HUGE cock.in Loving Wives
Mother has a Wonderful Afternoon Mother finds sex with sons' friends.in Erotic Couplings
BabySitter's First Time(s) Seduced by her boyfriend and then by a customer.in First Time
Kathy, The Insatiable Gild Horny granny and neighbor teen get it on.in Mature
Son's Football and Me Pt. 01 It turns me on when they treat me like a slut.in Mature
More Stories