Plenty of Time

Story Info
Couple gets a quickie in at the pool.
1.4k words
4.17
7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shawn49
shawn49
73 Followers

"There will now be a five minute break. We will resume in 5 minutes." the voice scratched over the loudspeaker and bounced around the pool deck.

I gave a sigh of relief. I loved working as a referee at these events but standing still for hours on end could get exhausting. I looked up and saw my husband waving from the stands. I didn't even know he was there.

I walked towards the bathrooms that had been set aside for the refs. Athletes had to use separate spaces from the refs and the volunteers had their own bathrooms at this particular event. Ours were in an old locker room that was being renovated. There was a handicap accessible stall right at the front we could use but the rest of the locker room was blocked off with tape and those "Careful When Wet" signs because of the construction.

Mark met me as I walked towards the bathrooms.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Just wanted to see you in action," he answered as he put his hand lightly on my back.

I glanced at my watch. I had started a countdown when the break was announced. Four minutes and 21 seconds remaining.

Mark followed me until I got to the ref bathrooms. I guess no one else needed to use them because the place was empty. I walked in and he followed me.

"What are you doing now?" I asked.

"Oh, you'll see," he said with a smirk on his face.

When we got into the locker room I headed for the stall but he quickly took my hand and pulled me under the tape.

"Shhhhh!" he said as he led me towards where the showers were. I could feel my body start to become alert as I imagined what was about to happen.

I glanced at my watch. 4 minutes exactly.

Mark led me into an open shower stall. There weren't even doors, just those flimsy plastic curtains that you can find at a big box store. He didn't bother to pull it shut either.

He kissed my neck and licked my earlobe. I groaned as my knees started to feel weak.

"I have to be back on the deck in ... 3 minutes and ... 42 seconds," I gasped.

"Don't worry," he said, "You'll be out there on time."

As he pressed his body against me I could feel his substantial cock swollen and ready for action. At his touch my nipples hardened and I could feel myself getting wet. I couldn't help myself. I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him into me. I felt the bulge press against my thigh as my lips hungrily sucked his. My heart started pounding.

He reached his hand into my shirt and groped his way up to my bra. He didn't bother to take it off, but he pulled it aside and lifted my shirt and leaned over. His lips found my hard nipples and he flicked them with his tongue before taking one in his mouth and sucking. Hard. He bit down gently with his teeth.

"Oh my god," I whispered, "What are you doing?"

I looked at my watch again. 3 minutes flat.

"I'm going to make you come," he said, as he panted over my shoulder and I fumbled with his belt.

"Oh god, please."

"Shhh. Someone will hear us."

I managed to unbuckle his belt and was frantically trying to unbutton his shorts. He had already unbuttoned my uniform pants and put his hand inside. I was dripping. I could feel how wet I was and could smell myself. I wondered if there was a wet patch on my pants. His long, gorgeous fingers slid between my lips, sliding across my clit. My knees buckled. I knew that there were athletes and volunteers walking around just on the other side of the wall. I didn't care. He took my clit between his thumb and forefinger and circled it. He flicked and rubbed all the way down to my entrance and back up, pressing down harder each time. He knew what I liked. All I wanted now was to be fucked.

I finally got his shorts unzipped, releasing his perfect cock: seven and a half inches, thick, and fully erect. His cockhead red and swollen and the shaft pointing just slightly up from the ground. I tried to take off his shorts but he stopped me.

"I don't think we have time for that. Time to fuck that pussy, baby."

2 minutes, 25 seconds.

Without undressing me, he slid the crotch of my panties aside and used his hand to guide his cockhead to my entrance.

"Oh please. Pleeeease. Fuck me, baby. Do it. I want you inside me, do it, please baby, please. Do it, do it. I can't wait. I can't wait," I gasped out, pressing my hips into him with every breath.

Without warning he pressed me up against the shower wall and drove himself into me. Right before I screamed he pressed his hand over my mouth so I wouldn't give us away. I could feel him throbbing in me. He pulled himself almost all the way out and then drove into me again. Slowly, he slid himself out until his swollen cockhead would catch at the entrance of my pussy. He would hold it there, thrust softly, gently, until I started to press back against him, wanting him in me, to feel the fullness. And then he would thrust himself into me so deep I could feel every inch of him inside. Over and over again he thrust. I could feel the wetness dripping out of me.

"More baby. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop!" I moaned.

He knew what I liked. He knew that the slow pull out and hard thrust would get me turned on but that to make me come he was going to have to bang me. Hard. Rough. Dirty.

His hands pinned my wrists against the wall and he started thrusting into me over and over again, his head inside my shirt sucking my nipples and biting them gently. With every thrust it felt like he was going to launch me into the air, each deeper than the last. I started to feel myself clenching as my ass pressed up against the wall. I braced myself for what I knew was next.

"Oh god. I'm going to come. Baby, I love your cock. I love fucking your cock. You're making me come. I'm going to come!" I whispered.

I watched as his eyes started to close and a grunt escaped from him as he thrust himself deeper into me. I recognized those motions. He was going to come, too. Faster and faster. Deeper and deeper. In my head I wanted this to last longer, forever, the feeling just before I came when I could feel every inch of him inside me. But, fuck, I wanted to come. I heard him moan. I grabbed his head and pulled it into me.

"It's time. Let's come," I whispered in his ear. I kissed his neck and sucked his earlobe.

"I'm coming, I'm coming ... ooooooh ..." he moaned as he pressed into me.

I clamped my pussy down on him. Hard. He kept thrusting as I tightened myself around him. I felt my body explode with pleasure, running through me like lightning. I pressed my body into him, riding in rhythm with his thrusting. I wanted to scream and knew I couldn't. He thrust one more time and I felt him pulse once. Twice. The third time I felt it: a load of his cum hitting me on the inside. Then another. Then another. I started to shake knowing how aroused he was, how deep he was in me and watching his eyes roll back and the moan escape his mouth. I came again as he thrust one last time, burying himself to the balls in my pussy, emptying himself in me. I bit my lip to keep from screaming as my eyes rolled back into my head and my body shook from head to toe. I didn't want the feeling to ever stop.

We both slumped against the wall, breathing hard. He backed up and slid out of me. I grabbed some paper towels from the dispenser on the wall and wiped myself up, zipped up my pants. He cleaned himself off. We looked at each other and I shuddered thinking about what we had just done.

I walked out of the locker rooms and started heading back to my position for the next event. I saw another ref hurrying to her position, too. I waved as I looked down at my watch.

"We still have 23 seconds before we start!" I called out.

I smiled to myself. My husband had been right. Plenty of time.

shawn49
shawn49
73 Followers