Plight of Two Lesbian Widows

Story Info
A widow is tempted to lesbian relation and blackmailed.
11.6k words
3.78
26.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nayna
Nayna
87 Followers

(Note for readers: This is purely a work of fiction and all the characters are above 18 years. The story has some scenes where the characters submit initially against their will. This is just to add to eroticism and does not intend to justify blackmail or rape in any way. Still anyone having reservation should avoid reading it.)

Reshma lost her husband at the age of 31 in a road traffic accident. Her husband, Nirmal, was 35 years at that time. They were married only three years back and at that time Reshma was pregnant. Reshma and her husband Nirmal met with the accident while they were travelling to Reshma's parental home.

The accident was horrible. The driver and Nirmal died at the spot. Reshma was severely wounded leading to loss of the baby she was carrying. The company in which Nirmal was working provided compassionate employment to Reshma. Reshma was well qualified in computer softwares and joined the Information & Systems department of the company after she completely recovered from her accidental injuries.

For two months after the accident, Reshma had to remain admitted to the hospital. After she was discharged, she remained another six months with her parents and had to take regular physiotherapy to recover completely. She joined her job nearly eleventh months after the accident on completion of all formalities.

Since Reshma was posted at. a different location than where her husband was, she sold their previous house and bought a new one at her place of posting. Initially for about six months, her parents stayed with her.

The driver who had died in the same accident had left behind his 24 years old wife Sima without any issue. Out of compassion, Reshma decided to engage Sima as a full time dimestic hand to help her in household works. Sima took every care of Reshma and finding that with her help Reshma could live comfortably, her parents decided to go back to their native place after six months.

Lives of Reshma and Sima went well except that Reshma suffered from severe pain of her knees during the full moon and new moon days. Reshma consulted many physiotherapists and orthopaedic surgeons about her problem but none could give a permanent solution. When Reshma went out for her job, the house remained under the care of Sima. She cleaned the house, utensils, prepared meals, called plumbers or electricians whenever required. In fact, she was the manager of the house.

Nearly a year passed with Reshma and Sima staying together in the same house. On the full moon and new moon days, when Reshma had severe pain of knees making her almost immobile, Sima would not only do marketing but would help Reshma taking bath, dressing for office and at night would give massage on her legs and knees to relieve the severity of Reshma's aching knees.

Things went on well. Neither Sima nor Reshma had anything to complain against each other and both treated the other with love and care. It was on the beginning of the second year of Reshma's service life when Reshma had an official program on the foundation day of the Company that Reshma had to go early to the office and came late at around 9.30 at night. After the busy work schedule Reshma had returned extremely tired and exhausted and just changing her dress she went to sleep. The next day was a Sunday.

In the morning, Reshma felt severe pain and was unable to get down from bed. Sima helped her to walk to the sink, wash her face and served her breakfast and medicine on bed. Reshma always took her bath after breakfast. So Sima asked her if Reshma would like to take her bath. Reshma at first decided to skip bathing but on being assured to be helped by Sima, she agreed.

Once in the bathroom, Reshma felt ashamed to take off her clothes in front of Sima. Sima, however, scolded her saying that both of them being females, Reshma should not hesitate to take off her clothes. Reshma was dying in shame as Sima, her domestic hand started taking off Reshma's clothes. Soon Reshma was standing in front of Sima in her undergarments. Reshma told Sima that she could manage the rest. But Sima paid no heed and made Reshma sit on a moulded stool. Sima then carefully unhooked Reshma's bra and with warm water started soaping her upper part. Reshma kept her eyes shut in shame. Sima soaped Reshma's back, her shoulders, nape and neck, her bushy armpits and then her hands came on Reshma's boobs. Reshma suddenly recalled the way Nirmal used to play with her flesh mounds during love making and even after nearly three years her nipples got erect. Sima did not miss the change and while soaping boobs she took the nipples between her fingers pressing them slightly. Reshma moaned and admonished, "What are you doing?"

"Ma'am, you have such a wonderful figure," Sima said, "Thank God, no male has the opportunity to see such a beauty, they would have gone crazy."

"Keep your mouth shut, Sima," Reshma rebuked, "I never thought you can speak that dirty."

"Ma'am, pardon me," Sima said, "I just wanted to appreciate your figure. As for your calling it dirty, haven't both of us played this dirty game with our respective husbands when they were alive?"

"Oh, you're too outspoken, Sima." said Reshma with a smile.

Sima had by this time completed soaping the upper part of Reshma's body and asked her to lift her hips a bit from the stool so that Sima can pull down her panty. Reshma was more ashamed by then and said, "No need, give me the shower, I can manage it myself."

Sima gave the telephone shower to Reshma but said, "Why are you so ashamed of? I'm a woman too. I really appreciate the figure you have maintained."

"Are you going to leave me alone?" Reshma said a bit in a serious tone pointing the shower head towards Sima, "Else I will drench you too."

"I am not ashamed of my body like you," Sima said, "Particularly before another female."

What Sima did was never imagined by Reshma. She pulled Reshma's panty almost forcibly up to her knees and looking at Reshma's bushy cunt said, "Why don't you shave or trim your pussy and armpit hairs?"

"You're too much," Reshma said with apparent disgust, "I don't like such things."

"Ma'am, don't get angry," Sima said, "We're two unfortunate widows. But don't be ashamed, I will make you comfortable."

As Sima said the above words her hands were between the two legs of Reshma soaping thoroughly the latter's bushy cunt. Reshma was almost dying of shame. She held Sima's hand and tried to push it away from her genital area. But Sima was strong enough and moreover, with her aching body Reshma couldn't apply much force. Sima said with a naughty tone, "What are you, ma'am? Nobody has caressed that part of yours after Sahib died and still you are trying to stop me."

Reshma was quite angry and said a bit roughly, "Sima, you might be starving after your husband's death and might enjoy such caress. But I don't. So leave me right now.'

Sima replied with sarcasm, "Why are you pretending to be a prude? Just watch how your nipples are standing out prominently since I started caressing your boobs!"

Sima did not stop caressing Reshma's pussy. Perhaps Reshma had not shaved or trimmed her pubic hairs since her husband died and they had grown long enough. Sima was playfully moving her fingers in them. But then she went a step further and touched Reshma's labia lips and pushed her index finger in Reshma's love hole and started fingering. Reshma shivered and let out a scream escape her mouth.

Reshma was holding the telephone shower in her hand. In order to get rid of Sima, Reshma turned the shower on towards Sima. Gushes of water started sprinkling from the shower drenching Sima considerably. But Sima paid no heed. She continued to get wet and groped Reshma's thighs and complimented in a husky voice, "You've slender, smooth and sexy thighs."

Finding that getting wet under the shower had no effect on Sima, Reshma decided to play offensive and roughly caught Sima's boobs squeezing them quite roughly. Sima took it very sportingly and asked, "Do you want to see them?"

And without waiting for an answer, Sima quickly removed all her clothes standing before Reshma stark nude. Reshma could not believe that Sima could strip in front of her so casually. But Reshma also appreciated within herself the exotic slim body of Sima with her protruding nipples and clean shaved armpits and vagina. Reshma could feel that despite her repulsion, she was warm within to watch Sima nude. Two women were naked in front of each other inside the bathroom. They smiled at each other - there was nothing to be ashamed of.

Simi helped Reshma to complete bathing, wiped Reshma carefully and helped her move to bedroom. Both of them were nude then. Once in the bed room, Sima powdered Reshma. She then gave warm massage on her legs for about half an hour. Reshma felt much better after the massage and the pain was much relieved. She thanked Sima for her service adding that, "But you're quite naughty."

Sima smiled and replied, "Sometimes it is necessary to be naughty. But I hope I didn't offend you."

"It was so shocking at first that I could have slapped you then," replied Reshma, "I never imagined that you can go to that extent. But your naughtiness made me feel like a woman again after many years."

Sima smiled and like an elderly companion asked, "Shall I clean your bushes in the armpits and between the legs? It is better to keep them clean."

Reshma blushed and said, "I don't know. You are playing with my honour. Had you been a male you would have been charged for molesting."

Sima laughed aloud and said, "You have such a perfect figure, I couldn't restrain."

Reshma was feeling that somewhere the master servant relation between her and Sima got diluted by what had happened so far and that after being nude in front of each other, they were more like two companions with same widowed life and nearer age. So as a return compliment to Sima she said, "Your figure is no less attractive either. Your curves can make men go crazy."

"Thank you, ma'am," simply said Sima as she busied herself with a small comb and started trimming the curly pubic hairs. Reshma spread her legs wide to give better access to Sima to trim and said in a matter of fact style, "Stop calling me ma'am. After what you did and are doing now, we are more like two friends. If you find it odd to address me by name, call me as Di."

Sima nodded in affirmation. She had almost trimmed her pubic jungle by then and asked Reshma, "Do you want to keep trimmed? Or should I shave clean?"

"Since I have been exposed to you today," Reshma said, "Shave clean. You may not get to see me in this pose again."

Simi applied shaving cream on Reshma's pussy and armpits and very carefully shaved her hairs. Once it was completed, Sima said, "You've glowing skin, Di. Just see how nice it looks after cleaning. That's why I always keep clean shaved."

Reshma was a bit bold by then and she asked Sima, "Did your husband eat your pussy?"

For the first time Sima was ashamed and in a blurred voice said, "Yes and I too sucked the lollipop."

Reshma admitted casually, "Yes that was true for us also though initially I refused to take his thing in my mouth."

Both of them laughed. Reshma was clean shaved at her pussy and armpits. Her nipples were in normal shape. Sima took a few drops of almond oil in her palm and began to massage Reshma's pussy. Reshma felt an excitement building up inside her and asked Sima to stop. Sima stopped immediately only to take her hands to caress Reshma's 36 sized boobs. Reshma's nipples grew hard again. Sima pressed those nipples hard. Reshma moaned and said, "Stop this, Sima. What're you doing?"

Sima smiled, lowered her face on Reshma's boobs and took one nipple in her mouth sucking it hard. Reshma screamed in excitement and made a futile attempt to free her nipple from the mouth of Sima. Unable to free her nipple, Reshma said, "You will know, naughty girl, the punishment for teasing me."

And Reshma extended her hands to take Sima's naked boobs in her palm kneading them vigorously. Sima moaned and the nipples of her 34 sized boobs stood erected in anticipation. Both laughed and Sima laid her nude body on Reshma's with former's lips taking Reshma's lips in her grip. Reshma was not ready for what had happened and she tried to free herself from the sensuous grip of Sima. But Sima had already taken control of the game; her tongue went inside Reshma's mouth playing with the latter's tongue while her hands were kneading Reshma's boobs like a horny male.

Reshma remained in Sima's grip for about ten minutes and when Sima stopped sucking Reshma's lips, they were swollen. Reshma felt dirty but she did not had the same level of anger when Sima had kneaded boobs in the bathroom earlier because somewhere inside Reshma a forbidden passion had started to grow. Still when her mouth was freed, Reshma asked in a scolding voice, "What are all these?"

"Di, we are both widows," replied Sima, "But we have our youthful bodies, our bodies have their own demands. Why should we waste it? Let's enjoy as lesbian lovers."

Reshma blushed at the direct reply. She said, "I don't like it, Sima. I feel dirty."

"Why Di?" asked Sima, "We don't feel dirty doing the same things with our husbands. Over these years both of us have seen each other closely and know our habits and cleanliness. We also like each other. Of course, socially I don't belong to the same class as yours. But I love you."

Sima disengaged herself from Reshma. Reshma went near Sima, placed a hand on her shoulder and said, "It's not the matter of class. You have been staying as a family member for three years now. I don't bother about social status, it's lesbianism that's shocking me."

They hugged each other - flesh mounds of one pressed hard against those of the other. The sensual feelings made their nipples hard! Much to the surprise of Sima, Reshma lowered her face and kissed the boobs of Sima and fondled them and said in a whispering voice, "Come to bed, let us make same sex love."

Both retired to bed, hugged and caressed each other's privates. Sima started kissing the armpits of Reshma and slowly moved to her navel and then to her love triangle. Reshma was throbbing in passion and when Sima started caressing her labia lips, Reshma moaned uncontrollably. Reshma pulled Sima's legs towards her face till her face was merged between the thighs of Sima and both were pleasuring each other's pussy.

The first act of lesbian relation went on for hours with Reshma and Sima devouring each other. Both were moaning in sexual pleasure as if the restricted and chained passions in both have found a new outlet. By oral service they not only brought each other to climax but also their bodies entwined in ecstatic joy.

From that day on Reshma and Sima were no longer master and the servant but two partners and they slept together at night and their youthful passions found a meaningful existence in their lesbian relationship.

Nearly eight months lapsed and the lesbian couple lived happily. Both had very compatible relationship. The starving sexuality of the young widows found satisfaction in their mutual relation. It was not only the physical intimacy but care and concern for each other that made it more than a mere lesbian relation. They were same sex couple.

On the occasion of Reshma's confirmation in the job, the lesbian couple decided to celebrate in an exclusive and exquisite way. They booked a room in a cosy resort for a week. During their travel, Reshma had arranged the contractual safai employee of their company, 27 years old Vishal, to stay at her house at night. Vishal was a trustworthy worker and whenever some official of the company had to go out leaving the home without any member to stay in, Vishal used to guard the house for some extra bucks. This was helpful both to Vishal, who had some extra income, as also for the owners who could be tension free about the safey and security of their house during the absence.

So Vishal was engaged by Reshma to guard her house. On the second day of his stay Vishal accidentally came across a vibrating silicon penis in the bathroom cabinet that made him suspicious that either Reshma or her maid Sima was using it. However, Vishal suspected Reshma as she was better off. But his curiosity grew and he searched the house and discovered a strap-on penis of silicon that could be fitted to the waist. Suddenly it struck him that instead of being a master servant relation, Reshma and Sima were more like friends and he decided to find out. Before Reshma and Sima returned from their tour, Vishal fitted a secret camera in their bedroom. Its lense focussed on the bed but it was so concealed near the ventilator that it could not be easily noticed. He connected it to his mobile so that he could watch Reshma and Sima.

After they returned from their tour, Reshma and Sima had no suspicion. They thanked Vishal for guarding the house and Reshma paid him money for his service. But Vishal waited eagerly to watch them in their intimate moments. But nearly a week passed Vishal saw nothing because the ladies were together at night and the lights remained off. However, Vishal's suspicion grew even though he saw nothing because he could hear moans, sighs and ecstatic screams of two voices.

The hidden camera remained installed in the bedroom of Reshma for nearly a fortnight. It was on a holiday that Vishal saw what he wanted to see. It was around 2 PM. The camera relayed Reshma and Sima nude on bed enjoying lesbian relation. Vishal got hard and hot looking at two naked ladies performing 69 on each other. Later, he watched Reshma tying the strap-on dilodo and fucking Sima's pussy like a bull with the penis-like silicon rod. Sima was moaning like a slut. Vishal saw the two ladies kissing and fondling each other's privates. He saved the whole session and decided to make best use of it.

That very night, after dinner, he called Reshma and told her that he need to meet her urgently. It was going to be 10.30 when Reshma and Sima were preparing to go to bed. Both were surprised at what could be the urgency that Vishal wanted to meet at such odd time. However, Sima opened the gate for Vishal.

Vishal was made to sit in the drawing room. Vishal called both Sima and Reshma and very unceremoniously said, "I know something about you too that's shocking. You're lesbo couples and just imagine what will happen if it is known in the neighborhood and in your office."

Reshma and Sima both were startled but did not show it. Reshma confidently replied, "Simply because two ladies are staying together you can't raise wild allegations."

"No wild allegations, ma'am." Vishal said and started playing the recorded video.

There was no mistake about the couple being Sima and Reshma and all their youthful treasures were exposed clearly. Both the ladies blushed and were unable to face Vishal. It was Vishal, who broke the silence and said, "You needn't be scared. I will not divulge it to anyone if both of you agree to satisfy me."

"What?" Reshma shouted.

"Keep you voice down, Ma'am," said Vishal in a cool voice, "I'm the master now and you two will be my mistresses. Both of you have lovely sexy bodies and both of you being widows are deprived of male company. Why waste your youthful sexuality in lesbian intimacy when I'm here?"

Both Reshma and Sima felt repulsion thinking about a man of lower class speaking in this way. But they didn't want to antagonise him rather tried to woe him by offering him money. Vishal sneered at their proposal. of money and said, "I don't want money. I want your nude bodies beside me."

And saying that in a flash he unzipped his trouser bringing out his hard phallus and said, "Just see how it has gone wild to get inside your hot pussies."

Reshma could understand the situation they were in. So to buy some time she said very soberly, "You see Vishal, sex is something very sensitive for women. So give us some time so that we can think over your demand. Moreover, we need to be mantally ready also...."

Nayna
Nayna
87 Followers