Plight of Two Lesbian Widows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridal night of Sima and Vishal were arranged in Reshma's master bedroom. Although bridal bedroom is meant for the couple, Reshma was ordered by Vishal to be present there. Vishal was a bit drunk and once in the bedroom he said to Reshma, "From now on, Sima is my wife and you're my mistress. I hope this is clear to you. For people outside, I and Sima are your servants but at home you and Sima are my sex-slaves and I am the master. Hope this is clear to both of you and none will dare to disobey my orders."

Both Reshma and Sima nodded fearfully. Vishal continued to speak, "Normally, in the first bridal night the bride loses her virginity. In the second one, her chastity gets violated. Now, both of you had your first bridal nights with your husbands and your chastity were already violated by me. So tonight, Reshma will strip my wife of all her dresses, apply perfumes, wax her smooth and prepare her to be one with me physically."

Without any choice, Reshma obeyed all that Vishal wanted preparing Sima fully for Vishal. Once Sima was ready, Vishal groped every inch of her body feeling the smoothness of her soft skin. He then commanded Sima to be on her fours with her mouth near his cock. He ordered Sima to give oral caress to his cock and then asked Reshma to give oral caress to the asshole of Sima.

Reshma felt humiliated but had no option but to obey. When Sima started moaning at the caress that Reshma's tongue provided to her asshole, Vishal inserted his finger in her asshole to feel if it was enough lubricated. He ordered Reshma to lick it further as his hand squeezed her boobs in front of Sima and asked Sima to lubricate his cock more.

After about fifteen minutes more, Vishal said to Sima, "You are going to offer your asshole tonight to your master."

He then said to Reshma, "You will stay and watch how your lesbo partner enjoys being fucked in her ass."

Sima was afraid but did not protest knowing it futile and watched Vishal getting ready to ride on her. But Vishal moved swifter than she had anticipated and screamed in pain as Vishal brutally thrashed his hard cock inside her asshole. She pleaded to Vishal to spare her asshole and use her cunt instead. Vishal scolded, "You bitch, keep cool. Reshma had already taken it and you can take it too."

He started ploughing Sima's asshole disregarding all her screams of pain and at one time her screams were replaced by passionate groans revealing the extent to which she was enjoying rectal fucking. Vishal went on ploughing her till he released his cum inside her ass.

Both Sima and Reshma thought that the bridal night ritual was over. But Vishal was more a sexy demon than they had anticipated. He soon pulled Reshma towards him and said, "I need to screw her pussy too. But your boss is tired of serving her tight asshole. So take your boss in your mouth and bring him back to life."

Reshma took the flaccid dick of Vishal in her mouth and began to lick and suck it. Vishal caressed her boobs and said, "You do it nicely. Remember, you're making him ready for your lesbo partner."

With her caress, Vishal's dick came to life within minutes. Vishal looked at Reshma with appreciation and said, "You're really a good cock sucker. I like it, my slut."

His hands moved to Reshma's boobs and caught her erected nipples, "You're hot baby, put one in my mouth."

Reshma slowly removed her blouse and bra and while Sima was watching, took a nipple near Vishal's mouth who sucked it violently for sometime making Reshma moan. Vishal then let her go from his grip and eyed Sima again. Sima was lying on her back still tired of getting her asshole fucked. Her legs were not parted. So Vishal ordered her to open her legs as to make her quim visible. He then ordered Reshma to put on a condom on his dick so that Sima did not get pregnant. Reshma unrolled a condom on his hard big dick.

Vishal took the condom covered cock near Sima's face and said, "Give it a good suck if you don't want to get hurt."

Sima sucked for sometime and then as desired by Vishal pleaded to him to fill her cunt. Vishal got ready with his 9" long cock and invaded Sima's cunt. She was enough lubricated still let out a cry as the hard rod of meat violently made its way. Vishal locked her lips in kiss preventing any further sound from her mouth.

The ploughing was like a tempest making Sima arch her body, clench her teeth, hold the bed sheet in tight grip and moan uncontrollably. Since the first day, she got united to Vishal on several occasions. But the way Vishal manipulated her body on the so-called bridal night made her crave for more. She grew passionate like a slut and wanted more of Vishal inside her, enjoyed his rough ploughing, wanted him to do it harder and faster. She kissed Vishal on his lips passionately indicating her complete surrender to him. Vishal continued to batter the tender muscles of her vagina till she grew frantic and was pleading Vishal to come. As Vishal started coming inside Sima's pussy, she hugged Vishal tightly as orgasm ripped her apart.

The love making of Sima and Vishal, which was watched by Reshma all through, had its impact on her. She was literally waiting to be fucked by Vishal. Vishal could read her growing passion from her looks. He gestured Reshma to be near him. Unhesitatingly, Reshma took her position on Vishal's side and Vishal started removing her clothes till she was completely nude. Vishal started kneading her rounded ass and said, "You've real sexy ass, plumpy enough to make a man desire your asshole to fuck."

"Umm...m," Reshma moaned as one hand of Vishal moved to her tits pressing them hard, "Boss, you've already used my front and back. But today I beg to you to use my front."

Vishal decided to tease and said, "You see I'm on my bridal night with Sima. As my mistress, you must beg to her for permission to take my tool tonight in your hot pussy."

Reshma was desperate. She requested Sima for permission, which the latter smilingly granted. But Vishal said again, "You see, I have discharged twice so far. My tool will need your oral service again to give you the service you want."

Reshma was crazy for sex by then. Without a word, she took his cock in her palm and began to lick it like a lollypop. Perhaps her speed was faster, Vishal mildly admonished, "Don't do it like a horny bitch. Do it like a good whore."

Reshma adjusted speed and intensity as desired by Vishal and finally on the bridal bed of Sima and Vishal, ended up being fucked like a slut by Vishal in front of Sima. The three slept nude that night on the same bed.

After the bridal night, the relation among the three became more open and they were enjoying the threesome relation inside the house without raising any suspicion. Both the widows had a sudden opening to sexual life after a gap and the passionate Vishal was able to arouse their passion and to satisfy them both. Despite Vishal often degrading and humiliating both Sima and Reshma, gradually started enjoying with him. The formality of marriage between Vishal and Sima never stood between Sima and Reshma to share their sexual lives with Vishal.

A year lapsed after the formal wedding of Sima and Vishal. Vishal felt tired about both Reshma and Sima. The initial fascination and charm of compelling them to come to his bed faded considerably, perhaps due to over use of their bodies by him as well as the fact that the ladies were surrendering to Vishal without any protest.

Sometimes for a week at a stretch Vishal would not even touch either Reshma or Sima. But he would address them as his "bitch", "slut" etc reminding them their subordinate position to him. Strangely enough, both Reshma and Sima got excited whenever Vishal treated them like that. In order to remind them their positions Vishal often resorted to a dirty sport in making both the widows suck his cock alternately and the one who made him ejaculate in her mouth would be declared the winner while the other one would be punished to lick his dick clean. The sex starved widows enjoyed this game too.

On the occasion of the first anniversary of the fake wedding, Vishal arranged for a trip of the three together to a farmhouse at the outskirt of the town. Both Reshma and Sima were in traditional attire. They reached the farmhouse after midday. It had nice landscape with a big canal passing through it. The farmhouse was a pasture of green with facilities for swimming and fishing at separate ponds. They took with them packed foods and drinks.

It was summer. After the dusk, at the bedroom, Vishal ordered Reshma and Sima to be only on their undergarments and they were only on their bra and panty. The three sat with drinks and accessories. Though neither Reshma nor Sima had the habit of drinking, at the order of Vishal, they took considerable pegs of gin and were feeling tipsy. Vishal was humiliating them occasionally addressing them as his sluts. When they were tipsy enough, Vishal asked them to engage in the game of sucking his cock alternately.

They were engrossed in the game when Vishal asked, "Do you agree that you are my sluts and obey me as your master?"

"Yes, boss," both declared at the same time.

"Then," said Vishal, "I'll make you real sluts today. Go to the next room, leave your bra and panty and come to me completely nude."

Reshma and Sima went to the adjacent room and when they came back nude, the room was engulfed in darkness. They could hear Vishal's voice, "Now find me in the darkness."

Both Reshma and Sima were puzzled at the new game. In the darkness they groped and tried to reach Vishal. They had hardly taken five or six steps when suddenly the room flooded in bright light and Reshma and Sima knew not where to hide their shames. There were four strangers in the room looking lustily at their nude bodies and Vishal was seated at his place.

Both Sima and Reshma wanted to run away from the room but in grave voice Vishal ordered, "Stay here and don't run away. My friends are here and they want to see your nude beauty."

Reshma and Sima stood thunder struck folding their hands in front of their bosom in futile attempt to hide their nakedness. Vishal, who sat at the centre of the room said to the strangers, "These two are my bitches. After their husbands died they couldn't tolerate the heat of their bodies and got involved in lesbian relation. I caught them and made my sluts. I got officially married to one to escape public scrutiny and enjoying with both. Both are real hot sluts."

The four strangers were surveying the youthful bodies of Reshma and Sima. Vishal addressed both the ladies, "Remove your hands. You can't hide yor brimming youthful bodies by your hands. These are my friends and tonight they will see you, caress you and you two will behave like good sluts. I promise, bitches like you will enjoy with them."

Both Reshma and Sima realised that they were in great danger. Reshma thought of running away. But her clothes were not there and the area was also unknown. Moreover, against five strong males they were weak victims. Sima was thinking how wicked and merciless Vishal was. Vishal in the meantime asked the strangers, "How do you find these bitches?"

One of the strangers around fifty years said, "I'm unable to keep my tool inside looking at them. It is revolting to come out."

Other three strangers expressed their agreement to what the other man had said. It appeared from their appearance that all the four were lechers and all were drunk. Sima tried to argue with them but Vishal brought raised his hand and said, "No argument, no disobedience. Just satisfy them as best as you can. I know that hot sluts like you two will enjoy group orgy."

At Vishal's gesture all the four gathered near Reshma and Sima with velvet handcuffs and putting their hands at their back handcuffed both Reshma and Sima. Their front sides were totally exposed to view as they could not move their hands anymore. Vishal said, "We're using velvet handcuffs so that there is no mark on your body. But if you are still defying, you might go back with bruises as the bulls will bite and scratch your tender flesh."

Vishal said to the strangers, "Make sure you leave no marks and decide who want to take whom. We don't want to be brutal with them but just trying to teach them the pleasure of group sex."

One among the strangers replied, "Both are hot and it's difficult to choose between the two bitches. Let all the four of us share the two together. After all, they should learn the enjoyment of handling multiple horny studs."

All seemed to agree to his proposal. Vishal asked, "Can I stay to watch how do these bitches behave?"

"Yes, you can stay," replied one, "It seems your presence can made them behave properly. But one is your wife..."

"Don't bother about it," Vishal assured, "Just paper wife. In fact both are my sluts and they share same bed with me at the same time."

"Then let's start without further delay," said one, "The bitches must be getting hot and restless for our tools."

Reshma and Sima, though sexually aroused, were also trembling in fear and tension. But due to effects of the drink, their brains were not clear. Their legs were mildly tumultuous and both were tipsy. The lecherous strangers were looking like vultures to feast on their youthful bodies. Reshma made a last effort appealing to them in very distressed voice, "You have your family at home. Please spare us. He (Vishal) is telling wrong about us, we are not sluts."

The most aged among them replied in a dirty tone, "We've our family at home but they don't have youthful body as yours. My wife has four children, they sucked her milk so much that her boobs are loose and sagging. I've used her pussy so much that it can no longer held the dick tightly. So I will check your tunnels tonight and see if they can satisfy my tool better. Don't worry, you will enjoy."

Another stranger, who was around forty-five years, laughed and said, "Because you are reluctant, it's more interesting. You will be ashamed, you will blush as we play with your sexy bodies, you will try to struggle under our bodies in unwillingness while we will enjoy. But like any sexy woman you will finally end up enjoying shamelessly."

Other two strangers were around forty years. Without uttering any words, they advanced towards Reshma and Sima. One slapped hard between Reshma's thighs, making her let out a scream at the sudden attack and he then pushed his finger in her cunt and as he fingered her, he asked "How do you feel it bitch?"

Reshma didn't reply. She arched her body. She could not move her hands as they were handcuffed at her back. At the twist of her body, her 36" boobs danced. The lechers laughed at the spectacle. The older one among them came near and caught her boobs roughly and asked the other man to finger her more. As he fingered her cunt rapidly, Reshma let out a moan, this time a moan of passion and excitement. The man fingering her reported, "She is getting wet there."

The man pulled Reshma by the hair and kissed her lips. The other man was in the meantime kneading each and every private part of Sima. Sima kept her eyes shut. But she had to open her eyes because she felt something pricking between her ass cheeks. The lechers laughed to see her opening her eyes. One man had placed his hard dick between her ass cheeks. All the males present in the room laughed. The most elderly one asked Vishal, "Why is she so startled? Haven't you used her ass?"

"I have used all their holes," replied Vishal with a grin, "Perhaps she is ashamed or afraid of a gangbang. So far they had their pleasures with me alone."

The strangers seemed to enjoy and one of them said to both Reshma and Sima, "We have seen your front holes, now bent forward and show us your assholes."

Vishal was enjoying the way in which they were handling Reshma and Sima. The way they were humiliated by the strangers did not bother him, it was the way Reshma and Sima were responding to the group caress that excited him. It was clear from the bodily reactions of both Reshma and Sima that they had started enjoying as they were no longer passive but participated actively with the group and both were moaning and letting out shrieks of carnal pleasure now and then. Vishal gestured to the lechers and at his gesture all the four strangers brought out their hard cocks holding them in their hands and Vishal ordered Reshma and Sima, "Give them best oral service by kneeling down before them."

For the first time in this orgy, both Reshma and Sima immediately knelt down and opened their mouths eagerly to welcome the throbbing dicks. As the lechers came near them, Reshma and Sima divided two bulls each between them. Reshma lovingly held two hard dicks in her hand and let out her tongue tip to caress one after another. She planted kisses on both the cocks and started applying her tongue alternately on both.

Sima had grown hot too. She had taken the entire length of one cock in her mouth and was livingly sucking it while she was playing with the other cock in her palm. Having sucked one for sometime, she took the other cock in her mouth and played with the first one in her palm.

Both Reshma and Sima had grown so hot that their earlier reluctance to participate in the orgy completely disappeared and both went on playing alternately. Vishal knew that his bitches were hot. To tease them he said, "Ok, this much for tonight. Let's go to sleep."

Both Reshma and Sima looked disappointed at this abrupt termination of the hot sexual orgy and looked at Vishal with clear signs of frustration on their faces. Vishal said to them, "Are you enjoying? Do you like to continue?"

As both nodded eagerly Vishal smiled and said, "Would you like to swapp partners? Reshma can take up the cocks that Sima was caressing so far and vice versa."

Reshma and Sima were so engrossed in the game of orgy that they just wanted to continue with the lustful activities with the four lechers who were horny as bulls and had aroused them to the point of no return. So the two lechers so long caressed by Reshma went to Sima while those two handled by Sima joined Reshma. Vishal looked eith satisfaction how his mistresses were enjoying orgy and he said to them, " I hope you both now know the pleasure of group sex. Will you like to enjoye more such sessions in future?"

Both Reshma and Sima shamelessly answered in the affirmative. Vishal assured them, "I will arrange more new bulls to satisfy your hot pussies. Just keep enjoying."

As Reshma and Sima were giving hot service to the horny dicks of those lechers, one of the bulls said, "Never met so hot bitches."

Reshma had in the meantime allowed one to invade her pussy in doggy style. The man was pulling her hair and from the back plumbing in her pussy. Reshma was moaning in utter pleasure. Her other partner was in front of her and he was fucking her mouth as Reshma balanced her body on her hands and knees. Her big boobs were hanging below like two ripe mangoes and the man ploughing her pussy was kneading her hanging melons.

Sima was getting her asshole drilled by one of her partners while she was on her back facing the pulsating cock of another partner. She took hold of that cock and was giving lusty oral caress to its entire length. As the other man drilled her asshole she shouted like a whore to plough faster and harder. The lechers were enjoying the orgy and one of them said, "These hot babies are worth the money we paid for them."

It was clear that Vishal had hired out Reshma and Sima to guests as whores. Even the ladies listened to what the man said but they were in a different world enjoying utmost sensual pleasures. They never thought that they would respond to the orgy so vigorously. Vishal reminded the lechers that the ladies were to be taught the pleasure of being gangbanged. Vishal asked the ladies, "Who want to opt for gangbang first?"