Plight of Two Lesbian Widows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shamelessly, Reshma offered to enjoy first.

The strangers said to Sima, "Just watch what we do to her. You may decide to participate in the game after watching her."

In front of Sima, they started groping Reshma's nude body. Reshma was taken to the bed at the centre of the room and they tied her legs with two posts of the bed. Her clean shaved cunt was exposed to their view. Her hands were already handcuffed. One of the strangers brought three bar chocolates and smeared her pubic area with chocolate. Her nipples were also covered with deep layers of chocolate. The lechers then started sucking and licking Reshma's boobs and pubic area till the last mark of chocolate disappeared. Reshma was moaning in excitement as four tongues caressed her privates. She literally begged to fuck her. But the strangers had by then covered their dicks in chocolate, moved their chocolate smeared hard meats towards Reshma's face and asked, "Like to suck the lollypops, baby?"

Reshma didn't reply. The oral caress of the strangers in her pussy and boobs had already turned her wild. Reshma opened her mouth wide apart as a gesture of her readiness to suck the horny cocks.

Reshma had to stretch her mouth to accommodate two big dicks of those bulls but the way she sucked revealed the extent to which she enjoyed giving oral caress. As she was busy sucking two cocks the third one positioned himself under her and started invading her asshole and smearing it with the chocolate that was on his dick. Reshma screamed a bit though due to two big dicks in her mouth only "oog..oogh" sound came out of her mouth. The man immediately took his face near her asshole and started licking her rectal area pushing his tongue inside her anal hole. Reshma enjoyed the unusual sensation in her asshole and moaned. After lubricating her asshole for sometime, the man placed his rod at the opening and pushed. It slided inside quite comfortably. The fourth stranger had lifted her legs and started invading her pussy hole. Vishal said, "It seems from her moans and eager sucking she is enjoying this gangbang."

As all the dicks got engaged in ploughing her mouth, asshole and pussy, Reshma was not conscious of anything but resigned to the pleasure of enjoying four dicks at once. She never knew that she could be really hot like a bitch and was enjoying gangbang. She could not control her bodily reactions that revealed her intense pleasure. The men fucking her mouth ejaculated within fifteen minutes smearing her face with their sticky cum. Reshma was freed from her bondage. The man ploughing her pussy took her on his top while the other man was on her, fucking her rectal hole. Strangely enough, Reshma was moaning then and her earlier resistance was all lost in her passionate response to the penetrations at her front and back. She was being sandwiched between two horny males. She even hugged the man below her in shameless passion as he fucked her pussy with faster strokes. Reshma was pleading her two partners to fuck her harder and faster as the pleasure was becoming intolerable for her.

Two other strangers who had earlier fucked Reshma's mouth went near Sima and asked, "Are you ready for a gangbang now?"

Without answering, Sima opened her mouth wide indicating her readiness to suck and her desire to enjoy the pleasure of gangbang like Reshma. In fact, Sima was overwhelmed at the extent to which Reshma revealed her erotic enjoyments with sexy moans and shameless shrieks. The two men freed Sima and brought her to bed beside Reshma. Sima started sucking them intensely as if she was longing to suck the bulls. The men were happy and at her caress got hard. By the time Reshma was having her orgasm and was screaming like a whore in severe climax, Sima got her pussy and asshole invaded by her two partners.

In front of Vishal, Reshma and Sima enjoyed their first ever gangbang with the four strangers and the orgy continued till late night till all the participants got tired. thei. On the following day, at broad day light Reshma and Sima were made to roam inside the farm house in scanty dress and in the evening they were asked to beg to the strangers to fuck their mouth in front of their boss Vishal. The ladies were too eager to participate.

At night, after the dinner, Reshma and Sima served wine to the strangers and Vishal completely nude. Each of the males made them to drink their left over wine from the glasses after each round. When Reshma and Sima grew tipsy enough, the five men started real orgy with the ladies and all their holes got fucked that night. To the astonishment of Vishal both Sima and Reshma enjoyed the orgy and participated like true sluts expressing their passionate pleasures in their vulgar screeches and moans. They even uttered dirty words as the male partners fucked them hard and even begged for harder thrusts.

That was the beginning of their real life as slut enjoying gangbang. Vishal had not only got an extra source of income but it satisfied his debased perverted mind to watch Sima and Reshma with other males. Gradually, Reshma and Sima also started enjoying being gangbang with new guests and learnt to enjoy like shameless whores. Ultimately,

Vishal succeeded in turning the widows to willing sluts hiring them to satisfy the lust of strangers as both Reshma and Sima started enjoying the orgies and they actively participated whenever new guests were brought to them.