All Comments on 'Plotting a Course Ch. 04'

by VaRiverWriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HigherLearningGuyHigherLearningGuyover 10 years ago
Still excellent work!

It wasn't hard to follow the POV shifts at all. Some other authors have used the group of asterisks to indicate a shift of some nature. Another way to do it might be to give an introductory statement like " In Williamsburg, Robbie .... " etc.

Keep it coming. Great work man!

avidreadravidreadrover 10 years ago

I agree that the narrator shift wasn't too hard to follow, Sometimes, just putting the name at the beginning of the section or using asterisks are other ways of doing it. A good story so far and I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Favorite Story

You know exactly how to keep your reading audience coming back for more. Now you've opened the door with Rob's lookalike and it's a bit worrisome that Bobby might have trouble resisting this new fellow.

Keep up your great storytelling, Bobby. You've outdone yourself with chapter 4.

Cliff

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

The pov change shifts were easy to follow. I hope that Bobby doesn't fall for the guy who looks like Rob. Fingers Crossed.

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 10 years ago
You are such a bad habit!

I have unfinished stories of my own I should be working on, but I am addicted to this ongoing one. I won't even try to think of where you will be taking this but looking forward to the next installment.

Once again...A GREAT *5* STAR JOB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep Bobby faithful

I cried when Rob explained the presence of his silver ring, and his "promise" that someday he and Bobby would marry. Keep Bobby faithful. He can "look" but don't let him stray. He can remember how hurt he was when Rob denied their love that previous fall. It is so great to read that Rob sends his love, and I look forward to the joyful sex and reunion when they get together again!

Mba7Mba7over 10 years ago

I read both your stories of Bobbie and Rob in one go and so happy to have discovered your awesome story and writing. I love angst but really hope there is no break for them.

DonRDonRover 10 years ago

I agree with someone above about the POV shifts, easy to follow and the story flows smoothly. I guess I'm sentimental too so I hope the guys stay together despite the trials and temptations of college life. I'm looking forward to the next installments, especially the role of the doppelganger. Keep up the fine work, and thanks for the entertainment.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
i agree

Please dont let either of them cheat.

great story.

EricMorrisonEricMorrisonabout 10 years ago
Nooooooo!!!

I don't like where the thing with Rob's look-alike looks to be going, but I loved the video chat. PLEASE DON'T LET BOBBY CHEAT ! ! ! I love this couple!!!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

The shift in voice was effortless! Just great writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous