All Comments on 'Plotting a Course Ch. 17'

by VaRiverWriter

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 8 years ago
Excellent job!

Great build up and wind down to leaving the readers in their own afterglow of this fantastic romance. To say I've enjoyed each chapter of both series of Rob and Bobby's story would be a grand understatement. Tying it all down the way you did with them not just sharing the memories, but actually reliving them, was perfect. I do believe you've just added another one to the Literotica Hall of Fame! Five VERY deserved stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this

I would check constantly for a new installment.. I am hoping the new stores have Rob and Bobby in them .. I have laughed and teared up and held my breath.. thank you for the ride it was a great one

dairetodairetoover 8 years ago
I didnt want it to end!

Thankyou for the last chapter

I kept checking too

Loved this series and your other one.

Looking forward to reading more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

You took the easy way out with his football career, but the story as always was well written and entertaining . Not to mention, hot and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you doesn't seem enough

To say thank you just doesn't seem enough here. You have a magnificent story, great writing, and a loving story so worthy of smiles, tears, and loving hugs and kisses. I'm so happy for the way you ended the story. I'm also glad to see that Rob's hairy chest is back to its original state, and that in five years their love has not diminished one bit. Rob still has a cock stiffened by love for Bobby, and their face-to-face lovemaking is a testament to all they mean to each other. Their lovemaking, and Rob's creative celebration with the notes and trip down memory lane, were absolutely wonderful. I thrilled to each loving kiss and loving thrust!

I could not have asked for a better ending to a great story. I hope to read more work from your talented pen. Thanks again and again for a great love story. I have gone back to reread every chapter, and cried and laughed at the story. Please keep up the good work. Love you and love your wonderful characters. I hope they love each other forever!

darthatheosdarthatheosover 8 years ago
Thank You.

I can't express how much I needed this today within this small comment box, but thank you for a great surprise. This story has been extra special to me since I live in the general area of the story. Thanks again.

HigherLearningGuyHigherLearningGuyover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Like the others who have commented, I've been looking for this chapter. Great story- from start to finish. Maybe we can hear more from Rob and Bobby same day? Excellent writing. Thank you!!

GebasGebasover 8 years ago

Got bit disappointed by how fast it proceeded from injury to 5 years later. But again, totally loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you

Loved this story and got hooked in from chapter 1. Just thank you for taking the time and sharing.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Great great story.

I have thoroughly enjoyed both Bait a Hook and Plotting a Course. I knew that this last chapter had been posted but for some reason had not read it yet. What a great finish! Thanks for sharing. And I look forward to the next series whomever the characters are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it all

These are gtreat characters, Thanks. Of course I'd love to see more pieces on Rob & Bobby.

I really, really, really do want to read about Charlie and his story after his late blooming coming out !!!

Would also love to read more about Clint & Matt !!!

Thanks for this joyous journey!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

I have read a lot of stories on this site but this series has definitely been a favorite! I loved everything about it! Keep up the great writing! I look forward to reading your works for years to come!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

I wish it didn't end........no drama just love. ...

DustyDevilDustyDevilalmost 7 years ago
Good stories both

Both excellent reading. My personal preference was for Bait A Hook, seemed to me to be not quite as redundant on the sex end of the story.

Tink22004Tink22004almost 6 years ago

I really loved the stories. Although since you did the chapter on Matt's relationship I am curious to see if the ended up together as happy as Bobby and Rob!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great two stories....Would like to hear how Clint, and Matt turned out.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Great story!

I wish Chase had a sex scene or at least he'd found someone for a relationship.

That guy is at least bi-curious.

Jenzilla29Jenzilla29over 4 years ago
So much love

Hello again!

Just wanted to reiterate how much I love bait and hook and plotting a course!!

I really hope you get them published, if you haven’t already! Feel free to reply back or pm me if you have published them I would love to purchase ❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

Bait a Hook and Plotting a Course were amazing!! So much love, humor, excitement, and, of course, hot sex makes for a winning combination. Rob and Bobby are my heroes - their connection is the stuff of deepest fantasies. Kudos on the brilliant work.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

I adored Rob and Bobby!!!!! Such a wonderful and loving couple. Thank you for writing and sharing this.

zack1614zack1614about 3 years ago

FANTASTIC story! Great characters, plot and DAMN sensual (not just sexual) action between the guys. I live in Virginia Bach and have touched ALL of the references made by the author to parts of Virginia from Norfolk, Chesapeake Bridge Tunnel, DelMarVa (Delaware, Maryland, Virginia) peninsula, Old Dominion U., James Madison U., William and Mary, fishing and boating on the Chesapeake Bay, and on and on. Of course, I cannot help but wonder if I have ever crossed paths with VaRiverWriter. Now that I have discovered him, I will read whatever he produces!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good job thanks!😉

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic sequel! I thoroughly enjoyed every word!!

BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 3 years ago
Amazing

Read both stories and loved them both. Their love is a goal that every couple wish to have.

Ginger630Ginger630almost 3 years ago

I just reread Rob and Bobby’s story and it’s just as amazing.

Will you write anymore stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is the 3rd time I have read these great storys . I had tears running down my face as I read the part about the them getting married, so well written .look foreward to a sequel of clint and matt .just a thought love your work .regards nev.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic… not enough praise, but , just absolutely fantastic

Bhamguy3Bhamguy38 months ago

I know i have posted previously but this is such a great love story. I wish more were like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous