Ploughing the South Forty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My opinion regarding underwear was proven correct as she peeled her dress upward, dragging it past her big tits and over her head. Yup. Nothing under Kat's dress but Kat. Still has her pretty little bush, though. That's good. Sitting up and cupping her naked breasts, which were all her hands could manage, she smiled at me.

"So, did you miss them?" she giggled, juggling them in her hands.

"Of course, I missed them, honey," I smiled. "I missed them, and that..." I pointed to her pussy, "... and this..." (her ass), "... those..." (her lips), "... and, you know, it's a much shorter list of parts I didn't miss."

"You mean there are parts you didn't miss?" she pouted. "Where?"

"Just one," I replied. "Your left pinky toe-nail. It weirds me out."

"Ah, yes, the black one," she shook her head, leaning back to look at the offensive digit. "Guess I can't really blame you on that. I dropped a big wrench on it, and the nail's been funky ever since. Anything else?"

"Not a damn thing," I laughed.

"Good answer," she sighed, leaning down to kiss me again. Her breasts rested on my chest with delicious pressure. When she sat up again, her hands began to unbutton my shirt, reaching in to caress my skin. I felt her nails scratching over my nipples. It tickled, and aroused me at the same time. Soon, my shirt was off, and she had started on my pants, deftly unfastening everything that was between her and her target. When the final piece, my underwear, had been discarded, she sat on her hip, gently stroking my penis with one hand.

"So, did you like getting dressed up to meet me?" I asked, glancing at the pile of blue fabric on the floor. It was a strange question, at a strange time, but she answered it as a matter of course.

"Yeah, I did," she smiled, still stroking me smoothly. "I'm not sure I would want to dress like that every-day, but it's nice to be a girly-girl every once in a while. It's a different kind of sexy, but my boots are much more comfortable than these heels."

I was about to make another completely frivolous observation when she bent her head down, and dropped her open mouth over the head of my cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Kat," I moaned, as her lips slid downward. She didn't stop until the head bumped the back of her throat, leaving her hand forming a ring around the base of my thick shaft. She shifted position while sucking me, until she was on all fours, perpendicular to me, bobbing her head up and down lovingly. It was a great sensation.

I reached out and cupped one of her huge, hanging, swaying breasts, pinching the erect nipple between the sides of my fingers. Kat let out a deep, sensual groan of pleasure, which resonated down my cock while she sucked it into her throat.

I laid back and closed my eyes, listening to the wet, sloppy sounds her mouth was making as she sucked me. It sounded almost as sexy as it felt, and her breast in my hand felt every bit as sexy as it looked. Suddenly, my cock felt cool, as her mouth left it and evaporation began. I lifted my head.

"Sorry, honey, but I really need this inside me right now," she apologized. "I really love sucking your cock, and I know you enjoy it, but I haven't had sex since you went back home."

"Really?" I asked, surprised, as she swung her leg over me, and hovered above my penis. "You two haven't shared someone else? No one?"

"Colin, I've never felt like this about a man before," she smiled, releasing my cock and sliding down onto the bed beside me. "I've never been in love. I suppose that shouldn't come as a big surprise, given my age. I've always thought of sex as just something fun to do. A way to scratch an itch in a pleasurable way. It never mattered to me exactly who did the scratching. At least, it never used to. Then you came along, I don't know why, but suddenly, it mattered. Momma said she could see it in my eyes, how much I missed you. She said she could tell I was in love with you."

"You love me?" I asked, surprised again.

"Maybe. I don't know for sure. Like I said, I've never felt this way before," she giggled, looking up into my eyes. Her hand caressed my chest. "I do know this; you make me feel things I've never felt before, and I'm not just talking about the orgasms you give me. I like the way you look at me, and the way you touch me, and the way we connect. I didn't want anyone else while you were away."

I hadn't seen anyone else either. My mind was simply too full of Archer women to leave room for anyone else.

"Colin, I don't want you to feel pressured," she added. "My feelings are my problem, and I didn't tell you that to force you into anything. Of course, I hope you'll feel the same way sometime, but I..."

I quickly rolled on top of her, bringing her words to an abrupt stop. Looking down into her eyes, I replied.

"I do, Kat. I do feel the same way. That's why I came back. I'm not sure if it's love, either, but I want to find out. I just..."

She stopped me with a fingertip to my lips, and a brilliant smile on hers.

"Enough said," she growled. "Now, shut up and kiss me. Or fuck me. How about both?"

Yes, both does sound like fun, I thought, as our lips met. Her hand wormed its way between us, and found my still rigid shaft, guiding it to her opening. Without even pausing the kiss, I pushed, sliding into her drenched pussy smoothly. Kat moaned, and wrapped her body around mine. It had been five long weeks for both of us.

Time to scratch her itch.

"Oh, Colin, yes," she sighed, as I slowly thrusted into her. I was in no hurry, and I knew how she liked it. A long, slow, gentle shafting would stoke both our fires into raging infernos, so that the inevitable frenzied finish would leave us totally satisfied. Besides, it gave me plenty of time to kiss her succulent lips, and enjoy the pressure of her breasts against my chest.

Kat was content at this point to let me set the pace. Later, when her excitement level was turned up to eleven, she would probably spend some time on top, pounding her pussy down on my cock. Her huge tits would be bouncing all over, providing quite the show for me, as she brought herself to her climax.

I again sent a silent thank you to both Oscar and Rusty, for the parts they played in bringing us together. I would never forget them.

I could, however, set those thoughts aside when more important tasks were to be done. Like fucking the sumptuous Kat, for example. I focused my attention on her.

She's just so beautiful, I thought, looking into her big, expressive eyes. Every time I pressed into her slippery snatch, her eyes would open wider, and she would smile. Her pussy gripped my cock snugly, and had a wonderfully warm texture that felt incredible against the sensitive skin of my penis. This slow pace let me save energy for later, while still feeling terrific for both of us.

I could feel her body starting to tremble, and hear it in her words and breathing.

"Y-e-s-s-s," she hissed, holding me tight against her chest. "So good."

It was a very gentle orgasm, but a great start. Maybe twenty minutes, and three more gentle ones later, I found myself on my back, while Kat rode me like she thought I was Rusty. The only thing missing was a rousing 'yee haw'.

Have you ever?

Have you been a witness to such beauty? Have you laid back, and let a woman use you, completely for her own pleasure? Have you watched her as that pleasure overtook her, and felt the surge of love overtake you?

I did.

I watched Kat, from below, as she undulated her hips, hands above her head, tangled in her long, lustrous hair. She knew exactly where my eyes would be drawn, as her breasts were drawn up and apart by her elevated arms. Those fabulous globes danced as she ground and bounced her pussy on my cock. It was so hot.

"Oh fuck, Colin, I love your cock! God, it feels so good! I'm gonna cum again, baby! Oh yeah! YEAH! I'M CUMMING! GNAHHHHHNNNNNNNNN! YESSSS!"

She shuddered through her orgasm, while I held her up in the saddle, until at last she gave me a satisfied, exhausted smile, and leaned forward, resting her full breasts on my chest.

"Oooooooooo boy, that was a good one," she sighed, kissing my neck. "The room is spinning. How'd you do that?"

"Well, I could tell you," I smiled, rolling us over, "but I'm afraid I'd have to kill you after. It's a secret."

"Hmmmm, I guess I don't need to know that badly," she giggled, as I adjusted my position, sliding deeper into her juicy pussy. "Just promise me you'll keep doing it."

"Absolutely," I laughed, and started fucking her harder. It was my turn, and my balls were aching for release. I drilled her faster, and we kissed deeply, while Kat moaned her pleasure.

It only took a couple of minutes to bring me to the brink. Kat was paying close attention, and had a plan of her own.

"Cum for me, honey," she smiled. "Cum in my mouth, and on my face. Do it. Please?"

Sure, why not? As long as I get to cum...

I pulled out, and knelt over her, pumping my shaft urgently. I aimed at her open mouth, where her tongue wagged and waited to be basted.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Kat!" I grunted, and exploded. My aim was pretty good, and the first, substantial rope went right down the hatch, with only a drop catching her plump lips. Her mouth closed, to swallow. It was bad timing.

The next shot hit her square on the lips, splattering wildly across her cheek and chin, before she opened again and sucked the tip of my cock directly. I squirted repeatedly, while she gulped my cum down and moaned.

"That was impressive," Janine said, leaning against the open doorway. I hadn't even heard her open it.

"How long have you been watching?" I asked, while Kat cleaned my cock, sucking it fully into her mouth.

"Long enough to want some, myself," she smiled. "Leave some for me, Katarina Louise."

"Yes, Momma," Kat replied, licking her fingers, and winking at me.

***

"Okay, Janine, so here's what we've got, so far," I smiled, pointing out the sections of the paperwork that I had completed. It was as good a time as any for some business. I was going to need a few minutes to recover, anyway.

We were all sitting at the conference table. Janine was still wearing her little black dress, but both Kat and I were wrapped up in the cozy robes provided for guests of the suite. Kat's dress was still on the bedroom floor.

"What's this?" she asked, pointing at a box with a zero in it.

"That's my commission," I told her. "I don't want you to think I'm only sleeping with you to get to your money. I've put it in at 0% front end load, so you know I'm not..."

"No," she said sternly. "You're providing a service, so you deserve to get paid. In fact, I insist you get paid. Put it in a DSC schedule, but take your commission. I trust you, and I'm usually a pretty good judge of character."

"Besides," Kat added, "you were already sleeping with us before you even found out about the money."

"That's kind of why I wanted to go 0%," I replied. "I don't want there to be a conflict of interest."

"Colin, the only conflict I see is whether you're more interested in me, or my daughter," Janine laughed. "There's no paperwork solution for that one. As far as the money goes, I'd feel better if you were paid. Once you have your own million plus, it takes the money out of the question."

"Okay," I nodded, making the necessary changes. If she insisted on doing it this way, who was I to argue? If my bank account happened to increase by one million, three hundred and nineteen thousand, seven hundred thirty-eight dollars and forty one cents... not that I figured it out in advance... well, it was a cross I'd have to bear. "Thank you, Janine. I appreciate your confidence."

"I'd like to make another small change, if you don't mind," she smiled. "Set up a separate account, with... oh, I don't know, let's say... ten million in it? Kat is old enough now. She deserves to have money of her own, should she want to use it."

"Momma? Really?" Kat smiled, stunned at the news that she had just become a millionaire.

I realized that Janine was evening the playing field, as far as I was concerned, as well. Money wasn't going to play a part in my choices regarding which of the ladies I was falling for.

Assuming I didn't just decide not to choose, and stay with both of them, that is.

"Oh, Kat, honey," Janine giggled, leaning across to touch her daughter's hand. "It's just the two of us. You are going to inherit everything, anyway, but there's no reason why you should have to wait. I trust you. This money is just for you. I'll still be running the farm, and paying for all the usual stuff, so if you don't use it, you can just let it grow. I just thought you should have the option to go your own way if you want to."

"But, I don't want to go anywhere," Kat said.

"Okay, I'll keep all the money, then," Janine smiled.

"Well, I'm not saying I won't ever want to," Kat suggested, suddenly giving it some thought. "Just not right now."

"Uh huh. That's my girl. Don't look that gift horse in the mouth," Janine laughed.

"Can we just leave horses out of this, entirely?" I asked, rubbing my forehead.

"Oh, Colin. I think Rusty feels bad enough about what he did to you," Janine said softly. "Don't hold a grudge."

"Oh, I don't, I don't," I laughed. "It's just that thinking about it gives me a headache. I know I have Oscar and Rusty to thank for meeting the two of you, and I hold no ill will against either of them."

"Hmmmm... Speaking of holding things against things," Janine giggled, rising to her feet and throwing one long leg over my lap. "I think I'm next in line, aren't I? I mean, judging by the noise I heard you two making in the bedroom, I assume Kat had at least three orgasms, right?"

"Four," Kat corrected, holding up the appropriate number of digits.

Janine gathered the short skirt of her sexy black dress around her waist, showing no panties and that she still had her bush, too. She lowered herself gently on my lap, facing me, and wrapped an arm around my neck. Her beautiful eyes examined mine, up close.

"I just realized that I haven't fucked another millionaire since my husband died," she smiled, planting a soft kiss on my lips. "Now that you're one of us, do you think it will be different?"

I laughed. If ever there was a millionaire who didn't live like one, act like one, or call attention to her wealth, it was Janine. She was very much a country girl, and no amount of money was going to change that.

"I doubt it. It will still be fantastic," I replied, dragging her dress up her body. It hung up on her huge breasts for a moment, but an extra tug freed them to bounce before my eyes, as the dress came off over her head. My cock began to stir, coming back to life.

"Good," she smiled, and kissed me again, this time deeper, and much more passionately. Her tongue was quite active, searching my mouth for its playmate, and finding it willing. My hands, which had been resting at my sides, found plenty to play with, as well, starting with her trim, firm backside. She squirmed under my caresses, too excited to sit still, and rubbing her overheated pussy against the growing tent in my robe.

By the time my hands had moved up past her waist, to fondle her wonderfully full breasts, Janine had her hands inside my robe, scraping her manicured but short nails across my chest and sides. My cock was fully erect, and she wasn't going to wait any longer. She lifted her rump slightly, frantically threw my robe open wider, and grasped my shaft, aiming it at her juicy vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, there it issssss," she moaned, as she sunk down, impaling herself. She was soaked, and my penis slid easily into her on the first attempt, all the way to the hilt. "I hope this doesn't sound, too terrible, but I've really missed your cock. I missed the rest of you, too, of course, but your cock makes me feel so good. I've been thinking about it since you left. Spent a lot of time in the loft, fingering myself and wishing you were there with me. Then you attacked me in the car, and made me cum?" she whispered, flexing her pussy around my thickness. "And let me tell you, listening to you fuck my daughter does nothing to cool me down. I need you to fuck me senseless, Colin."

"You're in the driver's seat, honey," I smiled, leaning forward slightly, and lifting her breast to nibble the nipple.

"Mmmmm, yes, and I do like to drive," she sighed, lifting her hips and beginning her rhythm. I sat back, enjoying the view of her bouncing boobs, flying hair and beautiful face.

Speaking of views, I had a great one of Kat, who had pushed her chair back, and propped her feet up on the edge of the table, legs spread wide. Her right hand was tickling the labia that pouted out through her trimmed, bushy pubes while the left pawed at her chest, teasing her nipples to stiffness. She looked right into my eyes as her fingers pushed inside her, coming out damp with her own juices and the remnants of my cum. Those fingers went to her mouth, and her tongue fluttered out to lick them clean, before they returned to pleasure her snatch further.

"Oh god! So good!" Janine moaned, leaning back at arms-length, and grinding her dripping cunt over my cock. "You will stay with us, this time, won't you, Colin?"

"Already arranged," I replied, mauling her breasts with both hands. "Just say the word."

"Mmmmmm, what do you think, Katarina?," she asked, leaning up to crush her clit against the base of my cock. "Mmmmmm... should we... Mmmmmm... keep him?"

"Mmmmmm hmmmm," Kat nodded, three fingers probing her drooling pussy eagerly. "Definitely."

"Well, there... you... have it," Janine panted, fucking herself more energetically now. "The word... is yes. Now... suck my... nipples... darling... and help... me cum. I'm... so close!"

The things I have to do, to keep clients happy? Well, alright.

I successfully captured a nipple, corralling her wildly jiggling boobs with both hands, and suckled happily, drawing the thick, stiff bud into my mouth fully. I gave it a few playfully nips with my teeth, then switched sides to repeat the process.

"Oh yes, that's a good boy, honey," she groaned, pounding herself up and down as fast as her legs could go. "Yes, that's it, oh yes, oh god, oh yes, oh yes, yes, yes... Yes, YES! YES! OH FUCK, YESSSS! YESSSSSS! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSS! GNAHHHHHNNNNNNNNN!"

I held her upright, as her body bucked and spasmed, wracked by wave after wave of pleasure, head thrown back, mouth open in a gurgling scream of joy. Slowly, her body went limp, and I eased her back to rest her head on the table. Her huge chest heaved with each tortured breath, quivering under my gaze, and gradually settling into a slower rhythm of contented, relaxed breathing.

I looked over at Kat, who had her fingers in her mouth again, watching us with an evil grin.

"Who needs porn, when I've got you two to watch?" she purred. "That was hot! You okay, Momma?"

"Mmnnyeah," Janine moaned, her head lolling loosely. "Fuck. So. Good."

Another glance at Kat, who was nodding, and silently mouthing the word 'more'.

I smiled, and grabbed Janine's ass with both hands, lifting her hips as I slid her forward, until she was flat on her back on the table, amid and on top of the paperwork. It was my turn, now, and I was going to fuck her mature pussy into oblivion.

"Mmmmm, yes," she moaned, smiling as I started to thrust forward, driving my thick cock into her smoothly. Pussy juices oozed out, trickling down to pool on the table. "God, I'm so wet. I can't recall ever being this juicy. You're really getting to me, honey."

"The feeling is mutual," I grunted, drilling into her deep, with long, slow strokes.

Kat was on her feet, and shed her robe completely, coming around to finish removing mine. Her hands softly caressed my rump, as I fucked her mother slowly. She leaned close, pressing her large globes into my back, and whispering in my ear, as her hands wrapped around to tickle my chest.