Ploughing the South Forty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Colin, your cock looks so big, all wet with Momma's juice, splitting her open like that. I love to watch you fuck her, almost as much as when you do me. I know how good you make me feel, so I know what Momma's feeling right now. So full, and stretched. It's so wonderful. Fuck her, honey. Fuck my Momma, and make her cum, while I watch. Fuck her so hard, and so fast, and make her scream, like you do with me."

Kat's words spurred me on, and now Janine was moaning in time with my strokes. Each time my hips slammed forward into her, those huge breasts shimmied and wobbled. Her legs were draped over my arms, while I gripped her waist tight, to keep her from sliding away and pull her back to meet me.

Kat circled us, watching the show from every angle. When she was around by her mother's head, she bent over, and kissed her.

I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised. I mean, after all, they did say they'd shared men before, so it wasn't a big leap, but... the kiss wasn't on Janine's cheek.

It was full on the lips, and complete with tongue. Kat held her mother's head, and sucked her tongue upside down, while they both moaned softly. Kat's hand moved to her mother's breast, gently fondling the swaying globe while I continued to fuck Janine and watch. When Kat leaned over further, to suck Janine's nipples, Janine did the same, gathering her daughter's hanging breasts to her own mouth.

Janine's moans grew louder, and I knew another orgasm was growing near. Kat gnawed on her mother's nipples hungrily, helping me bring Janine closer to cumming by the second. I looked down at the tortured, stretched lips of Janine's pussy, as my cock slid outward, dragging her labia along it. It was a sight to behold, and spurred me to go faster.

Janine's words were muffled by her daughter's breasts, but I got the gist of them, and kicked it into high gear. I felt the tremors start, in her legs, which stiffened and pointed straight up over my shoulders. Her midsection spasmed, then clenched, and I heard her howl, even through Kat's boobs. Her hands scrambled wildly, finally finding my arms, where they locked on, while her body flinched repeatedly. I'd have to guess it was a pretty good orgasm, and it seemed to last forever, although that's just my perception.

Still, twenty seconds in heaven is a nice vacation. She went limp again, and pushed Kat away so she could breathe. I pulled out, and sat for a moment, my cock covered with her frothy gravy.

It took Kat about three seconds to pounce on it, and she was on her knees instantly, holding my cock by the base. She sniffed it again, and moaned.

"Damn! Now that's a perfume I'd buy!" she purred, taking another sniff. "Nothing ambiguous about that scent. It says only one thing; fuck me.

She stopped talking, and ran her tongue up the underside, from my balls to the tip, then plunged her mouth over it, sucking like a demon. I rested my head on the tall back of the chair, and let her slurp away, cleaning her mother's tasty juices off my still-hard shaft. After a minute or two, she released me, and stood up, crooking her finger at me.

"My turn, again," she smiled perching her rump on the edge of the table. She laid back, beside her mother, and spread her legs.

Janine was still draped over the table like a damp rag, but her breathing was normal, and I noticed her eyes were opening as Kat's body brushed against her. She smiled, and took her daughter's hand.

I plugged in, slipping effortlessly inside Kat's soaked pussy. Kat sighed, and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation. I gave it to her in a slow, smooth rhythm, building up pace slowly, and causing her moans to increase in volume.

Janine was back in the land of the living, and was watching me shaft her baby girl intently. She made eye contact, and raised her legs to her chest, offering her own pussy again. I grinned, knowing what she had in mind.

Withdrawing from Kat's pussy, I took one step to my right and speared Janine. I fucked her for about thirty seconds, then silenced Kat's moans of protest by switching back to the younger Archer's warm, tight cunt. Kat received an equal allotment of strokes, before I once again stuffed her mother's vagina full. It was kind of fun, and they each whimpered softly every time I pulled out, only to moan happily when it was once again their turn.

I noticed that Kat was the first to start working her clit, while my dick was otherwise occupied in Janine's pussy. I suppose she was just trying to keep her pot simmering at the same level until I would add a little more heat when it was her turn. Janine was close behind her, and now both of them had their fingers busy, with or without the addition of my cock.

Alternating like this was nudging them both toward orgasm gradually, but I knew, with only one dick, there was no way I could get them both to cum at the same time. Someone was going to be first. As for which of them that would be, it was a coin toss.

It only took a few minutes for the answer to become apparent. I was deep inside Janine's succulent pussy, fucking her furiously, when she grabbed my arm. The tight grip of her hand, and the look of desperation in her eyes, said me everything I needed to know, but she told me anyway.

"Oh, fuck, I'm begging you... finish me off! I'm so close! Please, let me cum. Fuck me harder, and let me cum!"

Her ankles were crossed behind me, emphasizing her request, and Kat nodded when I glanced at her. She simply kept her fingers busy, and watched me bring her mother to nirvana.

"Yes! Yes! Oh god, yes!" Janine gasped, as I drilled her harder and faster. Her face, neck, and chest flushed pink, and she screamed unintelligibly, arching her back in ecstasy. When she relaxed, I leaned over, and kissed each of her spectacularly erect nipples, which were standing up like inch-long prongs, causing another moan of pleasure.

"Ahem," Kat smiled, pointing to her own pussy, which was gaping open and in need of company. "Momma's done. It was great fun to watch, but she's done now, which leaves one Archer woman to go. Any ideas who that might be?"

"Hmmmm, let's see," I tapped my lips thoughtfully. "You, perhaps?"

"Bingo!" she giggled. "Please? Take that big cock, and fuck me until I'm in the same condition as Momma. I just love the way you fuck me."

"Of course, my dear," I smiled, extracting myself from Janine's tangled legs. My cock seemed to know the way, and slid back into the nubile Katarina easily. I gripped her narrow waist with both hands, and pulled her closer to the edge of the table, while she wrapped her long legs around me. I had position, and leverage, and took advantage of both, immediately shifting into high gear.

The conference table was a pretty sturdy construction, but it still groaned a bit, protesting as I fucked Kat with fury. I had to keep pulling her back toward me, as my forward thrusts were scooting her across the tabletop out of range. Fortunately, the paperwork that had been strewn over the wooden surface before we began this combination of business and pleasure made it easier to drag her back. I held her tight around the waist, and pounded her dripping pussy into oblivion, while she wailed like an air raid siren, through another orgasm. I was close to cumming myself. Kat's body was nearly lifeless in my grasp, so I pulled out.

Having dispatched Kat, I had only myself to please now, and walked quickly around the table, standing between their heads and stroking my cock. I glanced from Janine's wonderful chest, rising and falling in a relaxed, content rhythm, to her daughter's fuller, rounder breasts, which were quivering with each desperate gasp.

Most men never had this opportunity. If they did, they probably had a choice to make, but I was lucky. I was equally welcome in both their beds, if there would even be separate beds anymore. I imagined a life together with these two luscious creatures, and that was all it took.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I grunted, as my penis flexed in my grasp, spitting ropes of semen across first Kat's boobs, then Janine's. Squirt after squirt followed, adorning both their racks, and both their faces with streaks and blots of gooey goodness. They both moaned, and opened wide, catching a few drops of cum each, before I ran out of both ammunition and energy, and flopped in a chair.

As I sat there, breathing heavily, the girls turned to each other. Janine licked the cum off her daughter's face, before kissing her deeply. Kat returned the favour, then also suckled her mother's nipples clean. Before long the two of them were fully engaged, kissing and caressing each other as they rolled around on the large table. It was lots of fun to watch, but not even this sight would resurrect my penis right now. He was down for the count.

The ladies stopped, as they both realized they were caressing paper. Rolling around, they had pages of it glued to their backs and sides. Janine peeled one off her buxom daughter's back, and made a face.

"Um, Colin?" Janine said softly. "I think we've ruined your paperwork. There's pussy juice and semen all over these pages. I'm sorry, honey."

"That's okay," I panted. "I have spares."

***

The bed in the hotel room was indeed big enough for three, especially three who were so anxious to maintain close contact with each other's bodies. We may as well have been one person, as we never let any gaps form between us.

It was a surprisingly deep and restful sleep, as the three of us cuddled together. I suppose that's the natural effect of being sexually exhausted and extremely happy, content and satisfied. With Kat to my right and Janine on the left, I was surrounded by the wonderfully soft sensation of ample breasts pressed against me. Several times throughout the night, one of them would stir, and twist away, turning on the other side. Within seconds, we were all together again, spooning happily. I'd have one set of buoyant boobs against my back, and another in my hands. It made for some very interesting dreams.

Like the one where I attended the Archer family reunion. There were several interesting points to the dream, not the least of which was that I was naked, and that Kat and Janine led me around the gathering by my hard penis, introducing me to the entire family. The entire, incredibly buxom, totally female family, who all slowly morphed into younger versions of themselves, whatever their ages. I found myself suddenly surrounded by almost twenty slightly varied versions of Kat, each sporting a rack that defied gravity and demanded my attention. They all wanted to be fucked, and I had no choice but to give it my best. I was holding my own, having managed to bring eleven of the luscious ladies to orgasm, when I was awakened.

It was Janine's hand, reaching between us to stroke my cock, which was hard as a rock and poking her in the bum. I had my arm draped over her hip, and had apparently been kneading a handful of her beautiful breasts in my sleep, just as I had in the dream. The room was still bathed in darkness.

"Mmmmmm," she whispered, lifting her leg gently, and guiding my shaft into her juicy cunt. "I see he's awake. You wouldn't believe the dreams I've been having. I just have to make use of your lovely cock, honey. I'm so horny. You don't mind, do you?"

Mind? Why would I mind? I make it a rule never to turn down free pussy, although that rule might need to be amended now that I had two such delectable ladies in my life every day. Yes. New rule; never refuse a request to fuck from either Janine, or Kat. All others need not apply.

She pushed her rump back into me, settling my cock deep into her pussy. Then she began to rock slightly, back and forth, clutching my hand to her chest. I fondled her huge rack softly, coaxing those incredible nipples to maximum height again.

Meanwhile, Kat snored quietly behind me, her boobs squashed against my back, and her arm wrapped around my hip, hand resting just above my navel.

"Mmmmmm, this is nice," Janine sighed, twisting her head as far as possible, searching for my kiss. I met her lips, and sucked her tongue while she continued to gently slide her pussy over my cock. She did this for quite some time, until I could feel her body start to shiver in my embrace.

"Oh, so good," she breathed, her voice quavering with pleasure. "I'm going to cum, honey. Your cock touches me just right, and I am going to cum. Oh yes, just a little more, oh, oh... o-o-o-o-o-h-h-h-h-h!"

That last, satisfied breath came out as a hiss of ecstasy, and she fell quiet, breathing heavily. I kissed her neck.

"Thank you," she sighed, already drifting back to sleep.

"Anytime," I replied, and followed her, my cock still sheathed in her warm, moist sex.

Maybe we would continue to make love during our dreams.

***

It was light out when a new sensation woke me. Not a hand, this time, but a mouth. I realized someone was missing, and reached down to find Kat's head of hair, bobbing slowly on my morning erection.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Kat," I moaned.

"Good morning," she chirped, sliding up to greet me with a more conventional kiss and hug. "Busy last night, I see," she giggled.

"Huh?" I asked, still not awake enough for questions.

"Well, unless I miss my guess, that's Momma's pussy juice all over your cock," she observed. "We were all freshly showered when we went to sleep, and now your willy has a coat of paint on it. It isn't my flavour, so it has to be hers."

"Nicely deduced, Sherlock," I smiled. "Yes, she had a sexy dream, and needed to cum. We didn't wake you, did we?"

"If you had, I'd have joined in," she chuckled, pressing her boobs more firmly into my chest. "I slept very well, thank you. Now, would you like me to continue?"

Hmmmm... addendum to new rule mentioned earlier; same rule applies to blowjobs. If they want to suck my cock, I will not say 'no'.

"Um, yes please. Feel free," I nodded, and closed my eyes, resting happily while she slithered back down and slurped my dick back into her mouth. My hand came to rest on top of her head, playing with her soft hair. "Mmmmm hmmm. Very nice."

I had rolled mostly onto my back, and Janine was cuddled into my left side, her beautiful breasts were pressed into my ribs, and her head beside my shoulder on the pillow. I glanced in her direction, and found her eyes wide open, sparkling bright, as she watched her daughter sucking my cock eagerly. She looked at me briefly, and smiled.

"She's getting pretty good at that, isn't she?" Janine asked softly. I nodded. "Not as good as me, of course," she grinned, "but then, very few are, if I do say so myself."

She slid up the bed slightly, stopping when her breasts were beside my head. I saw how tall her long, thick nipples were standing, and turned my head to suckle her, while she spread her legs and put her fingers to work on her pussy.

"I don't know about you," Janine sighed, "but I think I'm going to need breakfast before we get to anything too energetic. We have time to go downstairs, eat, and then come back up here for a couple of hours. Check out isn't until eleven."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Kat," I groaned, as her mouth tripped my switch, causing a very enjoyable spurt down her throat. She moaned softly, and sucked harder, drawing out every drop.

My eyes were growing heavy, as I glanced up at Janine. She smiled, and patted my head.

"That's okay. I'll call down, and see if we can push that back a bit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janine, Kat, and Colin are headed back to the farm. We'll check in with them soon. If you have any suggestions, send them my way.

As always, thank you for your time, and please vote.