Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sounded both relieved and wistful as she added "Good thing we can't do it, isn't it? Because as risky as it is, if it looked possible I'd be begging you to set it up for me. And despite all the risks, we'd both probably enjoy every step of the way. Because we're both a little crazy."

She pressed herself tightly against me as I hugged her to me. I told her "Yes, you're right. If it was possible, we'd do it, because we are both a lot crazy. Because I love you enough to help you do it, and I'd probably enjoy it as much as you would, you crazy little slut." I tightened my hold. "My crazy little messed up wannabe whore. Who I love dearly."

ooOoo

By unspoken mutual agreement, we let the discussion drop. I don't think either of us had expected it to get as deep as it did, as fast as it did. We both knew how we felt, and that This Way There Be Dragons, so given that it wasn't a real possibility we just let it lie for the time being.

Our regular life continued undisturbed. We both enjoyed our regular jobs, even if our employers thought we were borderline workaholics with enough vacation time unused to give their HR departments fits, but -- honestly -- we enjoyed our regular schedule, and neither one of us felt overworked.

Susan enjoyed her pole dancing workouts at Nita's studio enough that she would have happily paid to be a student, just for the structure of working with others. And it kept her in amazing shape. Being paid to teach classes just made it better.

Jasmine and Plum Blossom still took a shift at the Kitty Cat Club a couple of times a month. Both Nita's husband -- known at the club as "Dave1" to my "Dave2" - and I continued to enjoy their shows, and the benefits -- two extremely horny wives -- afterward.

And when Susan and I watched videos together, about half the time the choice would be another of the audition tapes -- though we never discussed it directly, we knew that it would always lead to an evening of explosive sex, and a role-playing reprise the following day.

With all that to keep us busy and happy, things could have remained as they were almost indefinitely if I hadn't -- again -- been looking online for something to share with Susan. By now, we'd worked our way through most of the videos on the original site -- though new videos did appear every few weeks, it looked as if we'd have seen everything currently available soon. So when I found a link to a new site that promised a series of audition videos I saved the link so we could look at it together.

Chapter 3

Plum and I -- and it was definitely "Plum" tonight -- were in bed when I clicked the link.

Rather than the paid membership porn site I'd expected, the "Dancer Auditions" link was just one of many on the main page of a new all-inclusive resort in the Philippines -- one focused at single males and all-male tour groups. Straight single males and tour groups. It sounded as if they had tried to roll together Columbia's infamous Good Girl Island ("Spend a few days in male Paradise on our exclusively controlled island! Come to Club Paradise Resort! Direct flights from Manila to our private airstrip!"), Club Med ("Single all-inclusive fee for your room, meals, and non-alcoholic beverages. Try an afternoon or night with a new friend on one of our single-party private fantasy islands, just a short boat trip away!"), Angeles City or maybe Pattaya ("Spend an afternoon in our full service beer bar, then take in the dance show in one of our themed nightclubs!"), and -- judging by the prominent section on STD safety -- the Nevada brothel model, with all staff and visitors required to undergo full STD screening when they arrived and (for workers) weekly.

This was interesting -- on our trip to Angeles, I recalled hearing that the Philippines government is decidedly ambivalent about sex tourism, despite being one of Asia's pay-for-play hotspots. Another link off the main page addressed that directly ("the enlightened policies of our provincial government allow us to provide a better and safer experience for both our guests and our dedicated recreational staff"). And included a discussion of how providing a safe, protected, environment helped combat sex trafficking by providing a better alternative for sex workers at the same time as the government tried to eliminate the illegal trade and debt slavery. Reading between the lines, it sounded as if the provincial government was fully committed -- and if not sincere, were either getting a huge rake-off or held an outright ownership stake.

Plum stirred beside me. I realized that I'd probably spent half an hour looking at all the site's other links rather than her promised video, but when I turned to apologize she looked as fascinated as I felt. Or turned on. I changed that to "definitely turned on" when I noticed her shift was to allow her to slip a hand between her legs. Yes, this was shaping up to be a good night. I smiled to myself as I clicked to "Dancer Auditions" link.

The site was still new, so there were only a handful of videos up, though more were promised on a weekly basis. Rather unexpectedly, the full half-hour length videos were all free to view or download.

The reason became clearer when I opened the first -- the videos all started with a short section advertising the resort. It showed the outdoor facilities, the pool (lots of pretty Asian girls in barely-there bikinis), the private "fantasy islands" (each one big enough for a single short-stay villa), the beer garden/bar and nightclubs (lots of pretty Asian girls in scanty costumes acting as hostesses, or in less-to-nothing on stage). Someone had invested serious money in setting this place up.

Finally, the ad section finished and the audition section began. It closely followed the form of the ones we'd already seen, with a voice-over explaining what was happening.

The narrator managed to sound professional as he explained his role, but I thought I could detect an undercurrent of glee "I'm the resort's entertainment manager, and it's my job to make sure that every dancer we hire has the skills in all areas needed to make your visit memorable. To be hired, a girl has to be able to give total satisfaction -- on stage, in a booth or short-time room, or even overnight in your room -- so I personally interview and evaluate every skill of our eager candidates." Talk about a dream job -- if I wasn't happily married to my own little sex maniac I'd be envious. I wondered how he'd landed it. I had an old friend -- one of the instigators of my Angeles City trip, actually -- who swore that someday he'd do something like this. This sounded like something he would have loved.

I frowned. Actually, the voice-over sounded very like -- Jim! The camera had finally shifted to show the narrator. It looked as if Jim had got his dream job. I'd have to drop him an email and congratulate him -- though we'd drifted out of touch, we'd been pretty close in the service, and he'd even visited here -- in this house, actually, back when I was still dating Alison -- when he was passing through the area about 3 years back.

The audition followed much the same script as the ones we saw before. There were differences -- for instance, they offered a "guest participation" interview option (in plain language, a guest could pay to try the girl out on-camera after Jim evaluated her bedroom skills) but the sequence was much the same -- the girl arrives (a plump but cute Filipina with oversize tits), girl is interviewed by Jim ("I'm Sally! I want to have fun -- this lets me make money and have fun with lots of men!"), girl strips (nice -- not as plump as I'd thought, and she giggled happily as she lifted her tits and wiggled them in Jim's direction), a dance sequence (much more energetic than the "undulate while holding pole" I expected -- it was almost up with one of Susan's class warm-ups), and finally sex. The girl really did seem to enjoy herself -- she gave Jim a first-rate knob-polishing, then rode him cowgirl style to her own orgasm. Somehow, impressively, Jim had managed to avoid coming with her -- instead he rolled her on her back and mounted her in turn. She was smiling happily and sucking a finger she'd dipped in her cream pie as the scene ended. It was perhaps just as well that this particular video didn't have a "guest participation" scene -- it would have been totally upstaged.

I wasn't the only one impressed -- Plum insisted on an immediate step-by-step reenactment, from the "wiggle breasts at interviewer" start to the final, languid, sampling of her fresh cream pie, and her smile was as happy and as unforced as the girl in the video.

"You liked this one, Plum?"

"I loved it! This guy is much hotter than the guy in the other video, and that Sally girl really seemed to have a good time." She gave me a teasing look. "If I ever try auditioning for real, that's the guy I'd like to do the audition. I'll bet I'd have just as good a time as Sally did."

"Would you really do it?" I was curious -- this was the first time in months that she'd directly raised the issue.

She thought for a moment, then nodded decisively. "Yes. If it was for that place, and they're for real. It sounds like they make things as safe as possible for everyone." She gave me a challenging look. "I love you, so you make the call. Do you want me to do it? Set it up and take me there and turn me from your kinky little stripper wife into your kinky whore wife? He can be the second man to try me out -- then we'll see how many other men I can get to buy me while I'm there. Don't bother to ask me again -- just do it, if you want to." Her voice shook a bit, but she sounded utterly sincere.

Well. She'd put the ball firmly in my court. I suspected that much of her bravado came because she knew how unlikely it was that I'd be able to pull it off, even if I was willing to try. But I could tell that if I did manage to set it up, she was prepared, even eager, to go through with it. Was I?

Chapter 4

I'll admit it upfront: I'm a very perverse man. And I felt guilty -- the idea of seeing my wife fucking other men -- seeing "Plum Blossom", not "Susan", in full bloom, whoring herself not just for money, but for the right to be able to whore herself out -- had me hard as a rock. She was willing -- she was eager -- to live out all my twisted little fantasies. All I had to do was say "Yes."

But "Plum Blossom" was only a part of Susan. Would doing this risk driving us apart? Would she blame me for overruling common sense and encouraging her to do something that she'd secretly wanted but knew was dangerous? Would doing this make her decide that she didn't really need me or love me? Even if she enjoyed it, would living out her fantasy make her decide that she either didn't need a permanent mate, or that I wasn't the mate she wanted?

With a sense of wonder I realized that -- unless I was totally wrong about everything I knew about Susan -- those fears were irrelevant. Perhaps -- no, for certain -- we were two deeply perverse people with twisted fantasies. But the one thing I was certain of was that Susan wanted this -- and would never do it without my approval. And -- despite the emotional risks -- I didn't fear her losing her love for me.

As weird as it sounds, if I was asked to describe Susan in one word, I would use "loyal" - even if she enjoyed every minute of her adventure, I didn't have a real doubt that she would return to me at the end of it. If anything, the biggest fear holding her back from doing it wasn't the act itself, or the fear of letting her actions match her self image. What was holding back was her fear of rejection. Of me pushing her away. The last couple of years, when I'd actively encouraged her to safely live out her dreams, but only with my help -- really, only with my permission -- had been in many ways the happiest in her life. And she feared losing it. Just as I feared losing her, she feared losing me. As weird as we both were, we really were two sides of the same coin.

As feisty as she can be, and even though she hates to admit it, in many ways Susan is submissive. So she'd passed the decision over to me. When I looked at it in that light, my decision was easy.

ooOoo

"Dear Jim: It's been a long time since the last time you visited, and we've fallen out of touch. I see that you finally got the dream job you always used to joke about. And if I can call on old friendship I think that there's something you can help me with..."

ooOoo

Jim thought I was crazy. Jim also thought it was great.

Even with help, setting up the details took some time.

He'd been concerned about whether "Plum" would be able to play the part convincingly. Copies of her latest strip routine's practice video and a few still photos (he was particularly taken by the ones I'd taken after her first "audition tape" role play) handled that -- and gave him an added incentive to help.

"... I must admit that I'm really looking forward to doing her audition interview. And I hope it doesn't creep you out, but if she's as hot there as she looks, I'll probably want to short-time her at least once more while she's here..."

"... don't be worried. And don't get a swollen head over it, but it was your first audition tape -- the one with "Sally", whatever her real name is -- that made her willing to try this. She told me 'If I ever try auditioning for real, that's the guy I'd like to do the audition. I'll bet I'd have just as good a time as Sally did.' Give her your best. And if it's not too much trouble, maybe you can help me with something I would like. Remember that cute little girl we spit-roasted in Angeles, and how much she wobbled when she finally left? I think that Plum needs to experience that at least once."

But besides setting up the fun details of setting up what we wanted to do, there were the practicalities of logistics and safety.

"Regular testing is key. Everyone coming to the island -- working girls, cooks, maids, waitresses, groundskeepers, and guests -- gets a full weekly STD workup. And every woman -- whether she's "working" or not -- is required to get a 3-month contraceptive shot unless she gets an approved exception. Fortunately, there are vaccines for all the known viral STDs these days, even if those for Hep C and HIV are still classified as "experimental" - experimental or not, they appear to work. I'll give you contact info for clinics that can give you the lot. I'd also strongly recommend that she get a 3-month contraceptive shot at the same time, just in case. Except for the audition videos we still require condom use for all penetrative sex -- and yes, the testing and vaccines are the only reason I'm willing to do the audition videos. Something to think about is that although I test all the girls, I usually wear a condom. Only the ones who agree to make a video get barebacked, and we all get retested before making it. Susan needs to be aware that if she wants to make to an audition video, I will bareback and cream pie her. And so will whoever pays for "guest participation", if she agrees to that."

Some things surprised me "... given the testing regimen and the relatively low transmission rate for oral rather than penetrative sex, we don't require condoms or dental dams for fellatio or cunnilingus. The girls are required to clean up -- usually, shower and mouthwash -- between customers. Your chances of getting anything bad -- or passing anything bad -- to one of our girls that way are far lower than with dating in the general population. And they're very appreciative when they're on the receiving end. FYI"

And his last suggestion made enough sense that I kicked myself for not realizing it. "For this to work, you and I need to be the only people who know who she really is and why she's here. Your idea of having her stay with you every night will make it obvious that she's not a regular girl. To really sell this, she should come in with the weekly intake of new girls, as one of them. And stay in the dancer dorms every night when she's not been long-timed out. It's OK if people see that she's one of your favorite girls, but you need to spread your affections around. If she really wants to learn what it's like being one of our girls, you should plan on spending at least two weeks -- and plan on long-time bar fining her for less than half those nights. I'll rotate her around between different assignments -- starting in the BJ/short time bar to break her in, then probably on one of the dance stages -- she's better than anyone I've got now -- and maybe if she's willing put her on the party crew. I'll slot you in as one of our security people, so you can keep an eye on her, and you can probably get away with choosing her for a blowjob or short-time on the other days. But just as she wants to be a real whore, you've got to do your best to be an enthusiastic punter. So plan on sampling the local menu while you're here, too."

Finally, though, we had all the details worked out. Susan had left the decision to me. Now to let her know what I'd decided. And to arrange for two weeks off work for both of us.

Chapter 5

Sunday 1

Manila Airport -- formally, "Ninoy Aquino International Airport", not that many call it that -- is a zoo. But it was noisy enough that we could carry on a private conversation without being overheard.

Susan had alternated between I-can't-believe-I'm-doing-this fear and excitement for weeks as we got ready for the trip. Excitement had won overwhelmingly -- going by our bedroom laptop's browser history, she'd been binge-watching video sites with names like "Asian Street Meat", "Filipina Sluts", and "Little Brown Fuck Machines" - but some fear remained, too.

"I still can't believe I'm really doing this. That you are letting me do this. And I'm a little scared." She looked as nervous as she sounded.

"Me too. That you want to do this badly enough to come -- I know how scary it must be. Even after working as a stripper this is a big step. Do you think any of your friends at home would believe it if they knew where you are?"

Susan gave a nervous laugh. "The only one I'd trust enough to tell is Nita. And she already knows."

"You trust her that much?"

"We're cousins, not just friends." She looked amused "And we're already the two family disgraces if they just knew we're strippers! I told her everything. She thinks I'm crazy -- but she told me to have a good time, too. If she wasn't married to her Dave I think she'd be here with me."

I boggled. "Nita? I know she enjoys stripping, but I also know how much she loves her husband. And their kids. And how careful she is not to step over the line into anything that would cause problems for any of them."

She hooted. "She's got more self-control than I do, and may not have all my kinks, but she gets just as wet on stage or doing a lap dance as I do. You're right about how much she loves her family and tries to behave, and keep from shocking the kids -- that's why we practice our strip routines at our place these days. But inside? I think she's as slutty as I am. And you can bet she'll be asking me for all the details when I get back, and role-playing the juiciest bits with him in their bedroom, too."

Her voice went back to nervous. "That is if there are any. I think I really want to do this, but I'm still a little scared. And still a lot scared about losing you because of it."

I gave her a quick hug. "You can still back out, sweetheart. Jim should be waiting in the concourse. He told me that he's holding his hotel room until this afternoon, we'll have a private place to talk." I sounded far calmer than I felt.

"I'm nervous, but I won't back out. I think. Even if being apart the first few nights sucks." She gave me a mock glare. "And I can't believe that you actually know Jim -- and that he's visited our house!"